Charlotte's Tea Room Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She now had Ben's cock restrained with her holding the top and bottom parts of the stocking leg that were left once the knot was tied. She had effectively reined his cock with it.

Charlotte tightened the knot again and giggled saying, "Ben your cock is under my control," Charlotte proved this by pulling down with one hand, then pulling up with the other. Ben's cock lurched up and down depending on what hand she was using.

Charlotte moved into position getting on her back then bringing her shins to rest on Ben's chest. "Wrap your arms around my calves, Ben," she stated. Ben did as she asked not saying a word. Charlotte saw his eyes looking at her body and then settling on her legs.

"Do I look slutty enough for you laying here with only one stocking on? On my back waiting for you to fuck me?"

Ben looked at her and said, "If only you knew when I was thinking right now. But maybe that would scare you off."

Ben was transfixed taking in the sight of this woman with his hungry eyes. Charlotte pulled the makeshift reins attached to his manhood bringing him close enough so the tip of his cock was slightly touching her pussy.

"Now Ben, you will keep your cock touching my pussy and I will direct where I want it to go. When I want you to go deeper I'll pull you to me with my stockings then when I push you away with my legs you back away a little bit, but keep your cock touching my pussy at all times. Do you understand me?"

Charlotte waited for his answer. Ben only nodded. Charlotte said, "Ben your eyes are on fire, don't worry my prince you will have me soon."

Ben felt a pull on his cock and he moved forward a little until he felt Cahlotte's legs stopping him. He felt her hot wetness coating the head of his cock making him want to push further inside her. She pulled down on the lower part of her stocking, the head of his cock ploughed through her gash. Charlotte moaned moving her head from side to side in pleasure.

She pulled up lifting Ben's cock to the opening of her hole. She pulled him to her releasing her legs and allowing him to enter into her an inch or so. Ben made a snorting sound as she enveloped her lover's cock with her heat. She pushed away slightly making his cock slip out of her.

Charlotte was beside herself. This wicked game had her so hot she almost gave up and screamed "fuck me now" but she was also being driven on by the look on Ben's face. Pure lust was etched into his features. His eyes were darting all over her body taking in everything she was doing. He looked completely captivated.

"Do you want to push your hard cock into my pussy my darling? Do you want to fuck me till I cum all over that cock of yours? What if everyone outside could see us, would you keep fucking me?"

Nodding, all Ben could do was utter her name. Charlotte said, "I'm all yours Ben to do with whatever you like."

Charlotte pulled him towards her and pulled down bringing his cock to the lowest part of her cunt. Ben's eyes closed. Charlotte pulled down again, a little more. Moving his cock near her arsehole. Charlotte said, "You'd love to take me here, wouldn't you? Push that thing into my poor bum? But you're not allowed to are you, Ben?"

Ben looked into her eyes whilst he shook his head. "Good boy," Charlotte whispered.

Charlotte pulled up on her reins pulling his cock up level with her cunt hole. Allowing her legs to fall back she pulled him towards her. Ben impaled her on his prick. Charlotte sighed and moaned, "Ben I can't keep this up for much longer, I need to cum. I need to feel your cum inside me."

She let her legs fall back a little more pulling Ben forward as her legs fell back onto her chest. Ben pushed more of his cock inside her. They both moaned at the deliciousness of the act. Charlotte was losing the internal fight inside her. All she could think about was all of Ben's prick inside her nasty little wet hole.

How she had changed from the person she was only a week ago. Now, she was acting like a teenager or worse. Fucking in a camper van in the middle of a town centre. Wondering what would happen if the sides fell away exposing them both to the eyes of the onlookers and the onlookers to their depravity.

Charlotte had had enough. She could stand it no longer. She let go of the reins and got up she looked at Ben and crawled up to him putting her arms around his neck. She kissed him deeply, longingly. Snaking a hand down to wank Ben's cock. She was amazed at how hard he had become.

"I need you to fuck me from behind!" She gasped.

Ben reached for the hold-up tied to his cock. Charlotte reached out to stop him. She said, "Leave it on Ben, fuck me with it tied around your cock."

Charlotte got on the bed facing the window, looking out at the other people as they went about their business. "Get up here now Ben and fuck me fucking stupid," she demanded.

She lowered her head to her arms and looked out of the window. A shiver ran down her spine. She was delirious with passion. She felt Ben get on the bed. He stuck two fingers in her pussy fucking her with them a few times then pulled them out. Charlotte looked over her shoulder and saw him wiping his fingers over his cockhead. He looked up into her eyes. He looked away like he'd been caught doing something naughty.

"You bad boy, are you getting that ready to fuck me with it?" Charlotte sneered. "Please Ben, fuck me, I can't stand it any longer."

Ben looked at her smiling and said, "Do you want to move closer to the window while I fuck you? Get close so they have a better chance of seeing you."

"Oh, Ben that's nasty!" she said excitedly.

Ben got into position behind Charlotte running his hands all over her arse. Then up her sides to cup her breasts. Charlotte moaned as his fingers found her nipples tugging at them and rolling them "You're soaked Charlotte," Ben whispered as he pushed his cock between the red puffy lips of her vagina."

"Charlotte looked over her shoulder, "You make me wet Ben, quickly stick it inside me!"

Ben pushed forward without warning forcing his full length inside her, taking Charlotte's breath away momentarily. "Fuck Ben I nearly hit my head on the window......but it feels so fucking good."

Ben moved his hands from her tits and placed them in the middle of her back pushing her head down and forcing her arse higher.

He pulled out quickly but then stopped short before he pulled his cock out. Then slowly pushing it back in. Using slow movements to fully enter her cunt till his hips bumped against Charlotte's arse. He withdrew until, again he almost pulled out of her. Every time his cock nearly popped out of her pussy Charlotte squealed and pushed her arse back into Ben like her hungry snatch was chasing its prey.

"Pleeease don't tease me, Ben," Charlotte said between gasps. "Push it in all the way," she squealed.

Charlotte looked up momentarily as someone walked past the van window. The person stopped and peered in with a quizzical look on their face. Charlotte thought she could be seen and instantly orgasmed with the delight and embarrassment of getting caught. Mewing to Ben "I..I.think they can see me...Oh fuck Ben I'm cuming my darling...I'm cuming...I'm cuming." Her body was shaking as she consumed the feelings running rampant through her body.

Charlotte dropped her right shoulder and pushed her arm through to where Ben's cock was deeply embedded inside her. Her hand was grasping and searching for the stocking that was still tied around his manhood. Her searching fingers finally found the tied stocking and she pulled it through her legs. Ben felt pressure around the base of his cock as he withdrew from Charlotte. He knew what she had done. The stocking getting tighter around the base of his cock fueled his desire and he drove in and out of her faster.

Meanwhile, Charlotte was using the stocking that was still tied to her prize to rub her clit with the to-and-fro motion of the silk sensually rubbing over her crotch and clit.

"Oh Ben I'm going to cum, cum with me," Charlotte half shouted.

Ben was grunting and breathing hard through clenched teeth. He could feel his cum getting ready to launch up his cock and into Charlotte's depths.

There were sounds of wet sex and slapping skin. Their breathing was becoming more laboured. Interspersed with the moans of each other's names forever etched on their lips.As they rose higher to their ever-evolving climax.

Ben started fucking Charlotte with everything he had left. He was shoving his cock into her, his hips making loud slapping noises as he humped the cheeks of her arse with his hips.

Charlotte was being pushed further along the bed and was only a few inches from the window. Ben announced he was going to cum and was losing his soul as he awaited the arrival of his orgasm.

Charlotte murmured to Ben she was very close too. Ben heard this and using every fibre and every cell of his body he tried to fuck her harder. Willing himself to cum as he desperately wanted to finish at the same time as his beloved Charlotte.

With one colossal thrust forward he buried his prick into her pussy hoping to force the end of his prick into her cervix. Charlotte shot forward screaming "Oh my god Ben," whilst also having to put her hand up against the window with a "slap" to stop herself from shooting too far forward.

Just as this happened a man walked close to the window hearing a noise he stopped and using his hands to stop the glair from outside, peered inside the van. Looking Charlotte straight in the eye he shouted "Slag." Charlotte whilst looking at him on the other side of the window, came like she had never experienced before. Every muscle clenched. Her eyes rolled back in her head. Tiny spasms shot through her body emanating from her crotch outwards to her toes and her fingers.

Screaming with such ferocity and light-headed she collapsed on the bed almost hyperventilating with the pure physical exertion and sexiness of her ordeal. "Ohhhhhh fuuuccck!" she squealed.

Ben was already grunting his sperm into Charlotte's willing body. He was still fucking her making sure he miked every last drop from his cock.

Ben fell across her back quickly moved off her and wrapped her up in his arms. Charlotte kissed his arm and said, "I wish we could stay here forever."

The End.