Charlotte's Tea Room

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When he finally arrived he couldn't see her car. Then another thought crossed his mind. He didn't know what car she was driving. "This was going from bad to worse." he thought.

He parked up in the car park and jumped out of the van to have a look around. There weren't many cars, maybe five or six but no one was there and it was quiet.

He paced up and down the outside of his van trying to make it look like he belonged there. A car pulled into the car park but he couldn't see who was driving it. He went into the back of his van so he could see who was getting out without them knowing he was looking.

Eventually, a lady got out with her husband and a very excited springer spaniel.

Then suddenly a voice from behind him said in a surprised tone.

"Ben is that you, what are you doing here?"

Ben felt his plan was in tatters. How stupid had he been to think this was going to work? As soon as Charlotte asked him what he was doing there his plan fell apart. It was obvious he was trying to be in the same location as she was.

Ben turned himself around and stepped out of the van. He looked into her eyes and short lived happiness thinly covered his embarrassment for a second or two.

"Hi Charlotte, well this is a pleasant surprise, fancy seeing you here. Is one option." he said.

His eyes were focused on the ground in front of her afraid to look her in the eye for fear of being found out for what this was. A charade.

"What's the other option Ben?" she said in a gentle voice.

"Well I thought if I got here before you, once I knew you were going to be here I could make out I'd been here all night testing out my heater." he confessed.

"Then what would happen?" she asked in the same gentle voice.

"I was going to see if you had some free time and I was going to ask you if you wanted to have a cup of tea. I just wanted to spend some time with you Charlotte. You know just talking and getting to know you better that's all."

As he said it, it sounded like something a ten-year-old would make up. He heard his plan falling all around him. Every part of his plan shattered and made a horrible, pitiful crashing sound easily loud enough to wake Charlotte up to how stupid he was being.

"I like the second option the best," she said.

Ben looked up shocked.

"You do."

"Yes very much." she smiled as she spoke.

"Well that's great." he said as he stepped back into the van to put the kettle on.

Ben made the tea whilst keeping his back to Charlotte. He was asking her questions that needed no answers like "What were the roads like" and "How long did it take you to get here" Then he realised that he had driven along the exact same route as Charlotte and she would know he knew the answers already.

He turned to face Charlotte, with two cups of tea holding one out for her to take. He looked into her eyes and she was smiling. He shook his head and half smiled.

As he looked at her he realised he was feeling something he didn't want to put a label on or even admit. He was flustered; he didn't know what to say next.

Charlotte came to his rescue.

"I hope you plan the Scotland trip a little better than the tea party?" she said.

He looked up again at her and she was wearing a huge smile. He started laughing and promised that would be planned precisely.

"Well now I'm here, why don't you show me the inside of your camper." she said as she looked over Ben's shoulder at the side of the open van.

Ben stuttered "O..Okay, please come in let me show you around."

Charlotte got into the camper and as she passed Ben he could smell her perfume. She smelt of flowers and was very womanly. As his mind took in her smell he found his lungs breathing in more to reinforce the memory of her in that moment. Her smell was now locked in his memory and he tried to regain his composure before talking again.

"It's quite a compact build. Double bed at the back as you can see. Now you are in the kitchen diner and upfront is where you point it in the direction you want it to drive in. The front seats spin around; they are called Captain's chairs. Here is a curtain that you can pull across that hides the cockpit and stops anyone looking in from the front."

Ben had said all this without actually moving and Charlotte just turned her head as Ben pointed out the different areas of the van. While it wasn't cramped inside the van they did stand rather close throughout the tour Ben gave her.

Ben leaned forward and grabbed the handle of the side door that they had used to enter the van. He gave the handle a pull and closed the side door but only to show Charlotte how nice and cosy it was once the door was shut. As he watched the door close he suddenly realised that this was a big mistake so he quickly apologised and went to open the door so Charlotte wouldn't feel trapped.

"Ben, it's okay leave it it's cosy with the door closed," Charlotte said.

Ben half turned to look at her and said "Only if you're sure?"

"Do the side windows have blinds?" asked Charlotte.

"Yes they do, they pull down from the top and lock into place on the small magnets that I've installed. Ben explained by pointing at them.

"Show me."

Ben reached up to grab the edge and pulled the covering down across the window. Now only the front windscreen of the van could be used to look inside the camper.

"So now all you need to do to be hidden is pull that curtain across near the cockpit I take it." said Charlotte.

"Yes that's all and I've checked it with everything closed at night with a bright light inside the van to see if there are any gaps from the outside and there are none."

For effect, Ben pulled the curtain across the divider rail placed just behind the driver and passenger seats and snapped the curtain in the middle so it overlapped and shut out the outside world. They were now cut off from everything and everyone.

Charlotte was still carrying her mug and walked over to the sink and placed her mug in there.

"Did you fix the heater in the end?" Charlotte asked.

"There was nothing wrong with the hea..." Ben said but quickly trailed off and then corrected his mistake by adding "What I mean is, in the end, it was nothing. It was just me being silly."

Charlotte looked at him with a slight smile and said "Oh good."

Ben placed his mug in the sink along with Charlotte's and when he straightened up he was standing a lot closer to Charlotte than he was before the move.

Charlotte said, "Turn the heater on, I'd like to see it working."

"Oh okaaay, well you press this button and hold the red button in for ten seconds and it should just start." explained Ben.

"Show me." said Charlotte as she moved slightly closer.

Ben was aware that Charlotte stood very close and although he was looking away, he knew that in ten seconds he would have to turn to face her to acknowledge the heater was working. That would make him close the gap between them.

The seconds ticked by but seemed like minutes. He turned his head and there she was looking at him in the eyes, their lips only inches apart.

Ben wondered if he dared move forward to gently kiss Charlotte. A couple of seconds of hesitation hung in the air but he was sure Charlotte moved very slightly towards his lips. Ben willed himself to move his lips towards Charlotte's.

As he moved closer his brain went through everything that had just happened in the past five minutes. Was this the right thing to do, would she allow him to kiss her? Suddenly their lips touched both were surprised. The forward motion stopped and there they were very gently kissing. Neither knew how long this had gone on and when Ben thought enough time had passed he gently disentangled his lips from Charlotte's. He opened his eyes and saw that Charlotte had her lips pursed but had kept her eyes closed.

Ben thought this was the cutest sight he'd ever seen as he looked at her. She suddenly opened her eyes and looked up into his eyes, smiled and said, "Wow that heater really is working well Ben."

Ben could still feel the indent of Charlotte's lips on his and he didn't want to lose that feeling at least not right away. He smiled at her comment about the heater and moved in again for another kiss. As he moved in he saw her eyes close and offered her lips to be kissed again.

He placed his hands on her hips as his lips met hers and drew her towards him so their bodies were touching. He could feel the swell of her breasts touching his chest as he kissed her. The kiss was becoming more insistent and needy for both of them. They were now kissing open-mouthed. Ben moved his tongue fleetingly into Charlotte's mouth in a bid to tease Charlotte to use hers. As his hands moved lightly up her sides. Charlotte moved her hands to Ben's shoulders when she felt Ben's hands brush gently along the outside of her breasts, Ben felt her tongue touch his and the connection was made. Hands moved freely, tongues entwined, and bodies moved against each other. The outside world was forgotten. The people and the circumstances of what had brought them together were just a distant memory.

Charlotte broke the kiss and opened her eyes momentarily to whisper the only thought that was in her head.

"Oh Ben."

Ben could feel her breath wash over his lips as she said his name, inflaming his mind and body. Charlotte closed the gap kissing him again but this time with more force and ferocity. Her tongue was searching out his and she was breathing heavily through her nose. She was moving her hands from his shoulders down his back then they tightened around him pulling him in for a tight embrace.

Ben moved his hands down her sides momentarily stopping at her breasts but only allowing his palms to fleetingly feel the presence of her form.

Ben could feel the change in his body and his mind. The more he kissed her the more his hands gave answers to the questions he had in his mind about this beautiful woman. He was caught in a spiral the more he found out about her the more he wanted to know. He felt his cock achingly hard. Ben was scared he was losing control and moved his groin away from Charlotte's body so she wouldn't get scared and think that was only one thing on his mind. As he moved away Charlotte dropped her hands to his lower back and embraced him again pulling him back into her. Ben couldn't stop his cock from being pushed against her pubic mound. Ben groaned slightly as he felt her heat radiating from her crotch. His mind was painting pictures of her pussy in his mind. Its shape, her smell, her wetness that he had created in her. All these thoughts were getting funnelled into the desire he had for this woman.

Ben felt Charlotte's hips grinding into his cock inflaming his hands. His hands took on a life of their own moving up the side to allow his hand to cup and caress her breast feeling her hard nipple through her jumper. The fact that she wasn't wearing a bra was not lost on Ben and only inflamed his desire even more. His hands wanted to find the bottom of her jumper and feel her flesh.

He moved one hand up to her left shoulder and felt her coat brush the back of his hand. His desire pushed it gently from her shoulder. Tracing her arm as his hand pushed the arm of her coat down towards her hand. Charlotte's arm moved to allow its smooth transition off of her left hand. All the time the deliberate undressing was taking place their kissing intensified. Charlotte moved her now free hand back to Ben's back and shrugged her shoulders until her coat hung from her right hand, Ben reached around and pulled from her and let it fall to the floor.

Charlotte broke away from Ben looking at him intensely, moving her hands to his face, her heavy-lidded eyes looking at him she whispered.

"Do what you will."

Ben's animal instincts flowed from him into his hands, touching, feeling, grabbing, pulling. He lifted her jumper enough to allow one hand to touch her skin. The moment he touched her skin he felt like her mind was downloaded to his brain. He became her in that instant. He no longer wondered about what she wanted him to do to her because it was more a sense of self-gratification. Like he was touching himself through someone else's body. His hand rose up her body until he came into contact with her naked breast. His big hands covered her tit as he gently pushed his palm into her hard nipple. His other hand slid up her jumper to find her other breast for fear of it feeling left out of the loving touches.

Charlotte lifted Ben's t-shirt to allow her access to his body. Her hands roaming over his skin she dragged her nails over his chest. Her thumbs brushed over his nipples but never breaking contact as her eyes sought him.

Ben used his fingers and thumbs to trap Charlotte's nipples gently increasing the pressure until he saw her mouth the words and her eyes closed completely.

"Fuck".

He continued increasing the pressure until she pushed herself into Ben's body as if trying to get away from the pain, and pleasure he was giving her. She inhaled through pursed lips, Ben backed off slightly allowing the blood to flow back into her swollen nubs. Ben loved to hear the small mewing sounds that were coming from Charlotte as the blood flowed into her nipples thus bringing another assault to her overheated body.

Charlotte moved her head into yet another kiss her tongue seeking his to play with. Ben moved his hands down to her jeans fighting with the button. His temper hit new heights as he fumbled with what was keeping him from claiming what was his. Charlotte sensed his increasing stress and quickly moved her hands to help him out. Unbuttoning and pulling down the zip to aid his access to her centre.

Ben slid his hand down into her knickers and ran his fingers through her pubic hair not wanting to go too quickly he continued to feel the soft hair. He didn't want to proceed too quickly, he wanted it to slow down so he could make the most of every second, every touch, every sensation.

Charlotte had other ideas. She was going to combust into a fireball if he didn't put out the fire that was burning for her down there.

"Please touch me Ben I'm going to die any second if you don't fucking touch me."

Ben saw that she'd said this to him with her eyes tightly closed.

"You are so beautiful Charlotte" he said as he pushed his hand deeper into her knickers his fingers touched the lips of her pussy they were slick with her wetness and Ben could smell the secretions which she had made for him. It was like pouring petrol on a fire. Only this fire consumed them both.

Charlotte moaned when she felt Ben's fingers touch her and when his finger followed her slick trench to just above her opening she instinctively opened her legs a little to aid his finger's journey into her wetness. Ben slid his finger along her lips and held it poised over her entrance. Ben looked up into her eyes smiling. Charlotte looked pleadingly at Ben willing him to push his finger into her and bring her closer to her release.

Getting impatient with him she tried to lower herself onto his finger. Wishing above anything else he would impale her.

"Please Ben, finger me. I want to feel you, any part of you inside me. Feel how wet I am. You did this to me. I am like this because of you."

Ben loved the way he was making her feel. He loved the fact that she was using these words all because he was making her feel so out of control. He thought of her in the tea rooms speaking to all the customers being polite and courteous, prim and proper. But here she was asking him to finger her to quench the fire he started in her body.

Ben settled and pushed his finger into her soaking pussy she whined and mewed, twisting her hips to drive him into her further. Ben, now with his finger buried in Charlotte's pussy cupped her mound and gently rubbed his palm over her clit. Charlotte's hands flew up to his face and she held him tenderly, her heavily lidded eyes not really looking at him but rather in his direction. She was there but only in body. Ben changed his stance and momentarily moved his arm to allow him to drop his hand and pull his finger nearly out of her hole.

Charlotte's eyes snapped open and she shrieked.

"NO please Ben."

He kissed her ravenously and placed two fingers side by side driving them into her again.

"Yes, Ben fuck yes just like that please don't stop my darling keep doing that."

Ben pushed his hand up slightly higher and hooked his fingers so he had access to the spot just behind her clit. He rubbed her there and Charlotte started babbling incoherent words as he brought her closer and closer to cuming. She was so wet it was easy for Ben to twist and turn his fingers inside her and to keep rubbing her clit with his hand. Charlotte's hands flew down to hold his arm as if to direct the thrusting as she rutted against his digits like a whore.

By now Charlotte's jeans had fallen around her ankles, her knickers were around her knees. The wet gusset in plain view to see what state she had been in moments before. Ben moved his free hand around her body to grab her arse cheek whilst he fingered her and slid his fingers down the crack of her arse. His fingers tantalisingly close and lightly grazed her arse hole.

"Oh god Ben make me cum please, make me come. Do what you like but make me come."

"I want to eat you first, I want to taste you with my tongue." He grunted.

"Yes, hurry Ben."

"Get on the bed." he ordered.

Charlotte disengaged from his hands and fingers but first pulled his hand away from her crotch kissing the back of his hand as if in reverence to his abilities. She looked up and smiled at him then turned his hand towards his face and pushed his wet fingers towards his mouth.

Ben parted his lips and sucked his fingers into his mouth tasting her for the first time. Her earthy, womanly taste assailed his taste buds like a welcome virus. The taste in his mouth travelled to his brain and his mouth watered. He needed more.

Charlotte turned and started climbing the small ladder to the bed. She had already disposed of her clothes and was now totally naked. Ben looked up and saw her in all her beauty as she climbed the ladder she finally got on the bed and was now on all fours. He lunged forward wrapping his arms around her thighs and pulled her back towards his eager mouth. Charlotte squealed and fought to get free.

"Ben no, you shouldn't be doing that, oh Ben stop pleeeeseee. What are you doing to me?'' she asked.

Ben licked her slit from the top to the bottom pushing his tongue along her slick lips and sucking her clit into his mouth, then rubbing his tongue all over her excited clit. Dragging his tongue all the way to the bottom of her slit and trailing his tongue over her anus before turning her over so she was laying on her back with her legs wide open.

Charlotte looked at Ben. She could see the animal lust that was flowing from him. It frightened her but also excited her. She placed her hand over her pussy, shocked to feel how turned on and wet she was. She could feel her puffy lips and the copious amounts of woman juice running from her pussy like a river.

Ben looked up at her wondering if she was about to stop, to tell him this didn't feel right blocking his way to her prized jewel. Charlotte was shocked at the look of pure lust that she saw in his eyes and also shocked that he might think this was about to be stopped. She smiled at him hoping he would look up to see this was not about stopping anything. She trailed her fingers up and down her swollen lips. She laid her head down and removed her hand.

"I'm yours Ben." she said.

Ben moved his mouth to her pussy and began to lick her. She was at just at the right height. He stood at the end of the bed and her fragrant wet pussy was there ready to be consumed. He could feel his cock trapped in her trousers and was surprised that in all this time he had never even given in to the idea that he was so very turned on. Not even a thought to the fact that he wanted his cock touched. It surprised him because all he wanted in this moment was to bring Charlotte to a massive orgasm. He wanted to show her what it meant to be her and how she should be treated.