Charlotte's Tea Room

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ben resumed licking Charlotte's cunt by placing the flat of his tongue at the very bottom of her opening and licking up. Stopping briefly to swipe at her clit on the way up.

Charlotte was becoming more vocal now willing him to keep licking her. Ben moved his arms to hold her thighs and pulled her to him. Her legs were obscenely wide now and she could feel herself open to Ben's gaze.

Ben felt that the end was close but he wanted to give her the best cum she'd had in a long time. He removed one of his hands and pushed a finger into her wetness he then did the same to another of his fingers. He then placed one finger at the entrance to her pussy and the other finger close to her arse-hole.

Ben could hear Charlotte's whimpers and her ragged breathing. She kept calling out his name.

"Oh Ben, Ben, Ben, yes Ben that's it just like that. You're going to make me cum all over your face. Oh god Ben please don't fucking stop".

Ben pushed one of his fingers into her pussy, Charlotte froze as Ben looked up to where she was he could see her clawing at her nipples. He slowly pushed his other finger up till it was just touching her anus, pushing the tip of his finger slightly inside her hole.

This was too much for her Charlotte she convulsed letting out an animal grunt and started babbling to Ben.

"Oh dear god I'm going to cum all over you, you bastard I'm cuming oh fuck I'm cuming so hard. Ben I'm coming on your face Ohhhhhhhh fuuuuuuuccckkkkkkk. Beeennnnnn."

Charlotte eventually quieted down and lifted her head to look at him.

"Oh my darling, wow that was amazing I've never felt anything like that. I can't believe I've never felt so turned on in my life. I never got to touch you. You did all that for me and I never got to hold you." she panted.

"It's okay, I just wanted to make you feel special. I can always sort myself out later." he offered with a smile.

"No Ben, I need you in me right now, right now you have to fuck me. I need to feel you inside of me."

"Get up here and fuck me now Ben."

Ben tore his clothes off and got up on the bed. They kissed, never breaking contact while they got into position. Charlotte laid on her back with her legs open, waiting for Ben to slip into her and take her completely.

Ben was on his knees looking down at Charlotte's body. He knew that she was beautiful but what made her more beautiful in his eyes was that she had no idea how much she turned him on. How much he hung on every word that left her perfect mouth. The way she carried herself and the way she commanded everyone's respect but never asked for it.

She was an angel and she had no idea what power she had over mortals like him. He loved to see her laugh because it didn't seem like she laughed enough and to be able to elicit laughter from her was a gift that should be partaken of every day as many times as possible.

But right now here he was between Charlotte's legs and she wanted him to fuck her, to make her his and to consume her. As he looked down at Charlotte he felt that he held a priceless jewel in his hands. One that he needed to be protected and nurtured. A jewel that should never be dropped or to be tarnished by other's harsh words or deeds.

This lady was worth every penny of a king's ransom, but what made him sad was that she didn't feel the same way.

To Charlotte, she wasn't worth someone's time let alone their money. She had been conditioned to believe the harsh words and opinions of those closest to her. Over the years they had taken everything that meant anything from her. Her belief in herself had been systematically stripped away and replaced with longing to be loved and cherished like she believed she should be. She had been conditioned to discard any idea of what she hoped to be or how life should treat such a wonderful soul. Here she was for the first time in a long time feeling like the woman she used to be.

Charlotte looked up at him with longing in her eyes, Ben wasn't sure if the longing was for him or if it was to feel like the person of years ago with so many dreams and a need to love someone with all her heart. He wasn't bothered. He hoped it was both and he was the one with the power to offer her those things because she above all others deserved them.

"Make love to me." she asked.

Ben lowered himself and nudged his cock at her entrance. Charlotte twisted slightly and Ben felt her hand hold his cock and guide him into her. As he pushed into her he watched as her eyes rolled back into her head and she gave a tiny growl from her throat. Like a Lioness she accepted the gift from her mate. Ben pushed himself further into her and her hands came up to cradle his face, her legs rose to wrap around his back keeping him in place. Ben lowered himself down and started moving his cock in and out with slow deliberate strokes.

He kissed her hard and he felt the stress of his desire start to leave his body.

The stress left him and the desire coursed through him he could smell her all over him she was a goddess and there was nothing he wouldn't do for her. He was sawing in and out of her pussy and she was helping him by producing copious amounts of her cream to aid his task.

Charlotte was meeting his thrusts and making tiny whimpers as he picked up the pace. He felt his cum rising threatening to overwhelm him, cutting short his ladies' need. His mind started thinking of things that had nothing to do with where he was at that moment in a bid to slow his desire down. But his mind was fighting with him to return to the moment and enjoy what was happening in the time he had with her.

Charlotte tensed up and said, "Oh fuck Ben you're going to make me cum please cum with me don't let me cum alone this time."

Ben returned to the moment and started fucking Charlotte with long strokes. She kept saying his name over and over mixed with other incoherent words that he couldn't make out. As he looked down at her he noticed a tear forming in one of her eyes and rolling down the side of her face, this was too much for Ben. His orgasm consumed him as he pumped spurt after spurt of his scolding hot cum into Charlotte's pussy. The primal guttural sounds he made, made him sound like a wild animal. Charlotte was looking at him as this played out before her. This sent her over the edge.

"Oh fuck Ben I can feel you coming inside me. Oh my god Ben you're going to make me cum again."

With that Charlotte grunted and shouted and cursed her way through her orgasm pulling Ben into her with her arms and her legs which were still wrapped around him. Trying to get as close to him as she possibly could. Ben was still moving his cock inside her as he looked at her. He fell onto her and gathered her in his arms, they both just lay there enjoying the wonderful afterglow.

The End.