Charlotte's WWE Royal Celebration

Story Info
The "Queen" of WWE Charlotte Flair has fun with an employee.
6.2k words
4.33
5.9k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dfg1980
dfg1980
65 Followers

The following fictional story took place in January 2019.

It was the Saturday before the 2019 Royal Rumble, which is when the second ever women's Royal Rumble would take place. My name is Ray Harris, a former model and actor that had an interest in working behind the scenes. At 6'2" 210 pounds, I was in great shape and in the summer of 2018, I started working for WWE as a Production Assistant. In January 2019, they opened up a position as a VP of Talent Relations for WWE's women's division. I had applied twice for the job and they told me they would let me know on Saturday before the Royal Rumble if I got the job.

At around 4pm that afternoon, I got a call saying I had to meet Vince McMahon, Triple H (head of talent relations) and Stephanie McMahon (unofficially head of the women's division) for a meeting at the Marriott that all of us in WWE were staying in. The meeting would be right around 5pm ET. I mentioned to a few of the women that I may get that job and to put me over as a good fit in the role. Since I was good looking with Hollywood connections, I knew a lot of the women liked having me around.

At about 4:30pm ET, I was chatting with some others that worked in production when I saw the lovely Mandy Rose walking by. I was wearing my nicest blue suit for the meeting. We had been friendly in the past and even flirtatious a bit. She seemed really into me especially because of my Hollywood connections. She was wearing a tight workout top, shorts and sneakers looking in incredible shape. I walked over to her in a hallway.

Mandy: "Hey handsome, what are you up to looking fine in that suit?"

Me: "I've got an important meeting in about a half hour."

Mandy: "Oh yeah, what for?"

Me: "I know I mentioned it to ya a few weeks ago but I applied to be a VP of Female Talent Relations. Now I've got a second interview and I'm going to meet Vince, Steph and Hunter about the job at 5 today."

Mandy: "Yeah you did mention that. I'm so excited for you. I really hope you get the job."

Me: "Thank you. They told me if I got the job I'd get to have some input in the booking of the female talent as well as just sort of managing everybody, so I'm excited about that especially with the Rumble tomorrow."

Mandy: "I'm really looking forward to that match. I just hope I get to have at least one elimination and a chance to shine a bit. We're going over the match tonight -- kind of like a dress rehearsal so that's when I'll find out."

Me: "I'll be there tonight if I get this job. I believe in you a lot, Mandy. You're a tremendous talent, you're absolutely gorgeous and I will do everything I can to help you get to that next level."

Mandy: "You really mean that?"

Me: "All of it. I believe it so much that if they ask if there's a woman I want to see in a bigger role, you're the one I'll mention first."

Mandy: "Wow. Thank you so much. I'm blushing here."

Me: "You deserve it and I'll do everything I can to help you...if I get the job. With that in mind, I better get going. Have a good workout."

She gave me a big hug and off I went.

As I gave Mandy a hug, I saw Charlotte Flair leaving the gym. She had this big grin on her face as I was hugging Mandy. I only knew Charlotte a bit in passing. She was hot like Mandy, but also really tall for a woman and had the biggest tits on the roster.

I went into the elevator and texted Charlotte: "What was with the smile?"

Charlotte texted back: "Oh nothing. I wanted to talk to you about something, but saw you with Mandy. I need you to help me in person. Can't really do it by text. Can we meet soon? We have to be at Rumble prep at 7."

I texted Charlotte back: "I would be happy to see you. I'll be in touch soon. Have important meeting with the bosses now."

Charlotte texted: "Right. Stephanie told me when I saw her earlier. Hope you kill it xoxo."

I was confused a bit by that and by her mentioning Stephanie telling her, but I didn't question it. I just wrote back with: "See ya soon."

After I got out of the elevator, I went to the bathroom for a piss and to freshen up. Mandy sent me a text: "Thank you so much for what you said. I wish you the best and hope you get the job because I enjoy being around you so much. Let me know how it goes. Here's are a couple of photos for motivation. Mandy XOXO." She sent along two photos, one of them was her in her ring gear bending over showing her tits and another was in lingerie on a bed. She was not very good at being discreet. I wrote back with a "thank you" and added fire emojis to tell her she looked hot.

Job Interview 5pm

I walked into the room wearing a suit and it was only Stephanie McMahon in there along with two other women. One was Stephanie's assistant and a lawyer. Stephanie let me know that Vince and Hunter weren't there because they had to be at the arena for the NXT Takeover event.

Stephanie let me know that they have been impressed by my work so far, they liked both of my interviews and that she wanted to offer me the job. She handed me a piece of paper that let me know my responsibilities. It said that I would be a VP of Female Talent Relations that would refer to her, Triple H and Mark Carrano, who ran Talent Relations for the entire company. I wasn't responsible for the women in NXT as they have their own team. That meant I was responsible 20+ women on the Raw and Smackdown rosters. They wanted me to be at Raw, Smackdown every week as well as whatever PPV there is and I'd have my own office in Stamford, CT at WWE Headquarters.

After reading over the paper, I told Stephanie I accepted the offer. Stephanie shook my hand to congratulate me. The lawyer and assistant left the room.

Stephanie: "I think you'll do great at this job Ray, but there's something I need you to know...off the record."

Me: "Sure, what is it?"

Stephanie: "A lot of the women are going to be extra nice to you now that you're in a position of power and able to help their careers. I know that you're aware that management types are not allowed to date female talent, but you can still have relationships with them. By that I mean, if you walk around calling one of them a girlfriend that's not going to sit well. However, if you keep it discreet I certainly wouldn't mind that."

Me: "I see what you mean. I'll do my best to keep it professional, that's for sure."

Stephanie: "I asked a few of the women about you -- even ones that are married or involved with guys -- and they all seem eager to work with you. They all put over how handsome you are too, which certainly helped you in the application process."

Me: "I'm glad they spoke so highly of me. I know most of them well by now."

Stephanie: "Before we go and share the news with others, is there any one of the girls that you want to see featured more, you know...like on the receiving end of a push? Don't be shy. This is part of the job."

Me: "Okay. The one that comes to mind first is Mandy Rose. I just this she's an incredibly fit woman, she's very good looking, young girls can look up to her as a strong woman and her promos are good too. She may be lacking a bit in terms of charisma, but I think she has all the tools and we just need to utilize her better. I realize that some of those top spots may be filled going into WrestleMania. Maybe after Mania we can focus on developing Mandy more."

Stephanie: "Good choice. Mandy's got a lot of talent and a lot of us want to see her utilized more. I'll let her know you spoke out for her too."

I felt like we were nearly done and I was waiting to be excused when I noticed Stephanie texting on her phone.

Stephanie: "What about Charlotte Flair? What are your thoughts on her?"

Me: "Oh wow I'm a big fan of hers. Who isn't? She's the complete package that keeps getting better. She represents the company in media appearances so well. She's main event talent as much as any woman in the company. I think she's absolutely gorgeous as well. Tall women get a lot of attention and she's definitely big in the right parts too."

Stephanie: "Good answer because I am very fond of her. We have very high expectations for her, so the closer you get with her, the better it is for all of us. In fact, when I saw her earlier, I mentioned you to her and she got very excited."

Me: "Well...in that case I look forward to talking to her soon."

Stephanie: "You don't have to wait very long." She pulled out a hotel key card. "Suite 630 is yours. Charlotte has the other key. She's in there now."

Me: "Wow. I don't know what to say."

Stephanie: "I just want our employees to be happy and I know you two can do that for eachother. You better get going. Rumble planning starts at 7."

I grabbed the hotel key card and off I went. I was out of there at around 5:30pm.

I looked at my phone and saw a text from Charlotte: "Congratulations. Get up here so we can celebrate." I wrote back: "On the way."

When I was in the elevator, I texted Mandy: "Got the job. Thank you for the support." Mandy wrote back: "That's amazing. Will see ya at the Rumble prep and maybe we could have a little private celebration after...just the two of us." I wrote her back: "Sounds good to me."

I went to the floor of the suite, took a deep breath and opened up the door to the suite.

HOTEL SUITE 5:35pm

When I opened the door, Charlotte was in there sitting on a couch with her legs crossed. She was wearing a long red robe that she wears before her matches. I couldn't see what she had underneath yet. Instead of wrestling boots, she had black heels on. I walked up to her and stood in front of her staring at her massive 36DD tits. She patted the couch, so I sat down beside her.

Charlotte: "I bet you're wondering how I ended up here."

Me: "It crossed my mind..." I said while looking at her incredible body "...along with other things."

Charlotte: "When Stephanie told me that you were getting the job, she asked me if I wanted to be the first to offer you congratulations and well...I couldn't resist."

Me: "There isn't another woman on the roster that I would like to celebrate with more than you right now."

Charlotte: "In that case...(she unbuttoned my shirt one by one)...let the celebration begin."

Charlotte leaned forward and kissed me passionately on the lips. She finished unbuttoning my shirt and tossed it to the floor.

Charlotte: "I've wanted this for a long time." We kissed again.

Me: "Me too, Ashley." I used her real name.

Charlotte: "None of that Ashley stuff here. Call me Charlotte only or The Queen...in fact, I'll tell you when to call me The Queen."

She walked me over to the king sized bed in the suite with her wearing the robe still while I was shirtless with my pants still on.

She stood up off the edge of the bed, told me to sit on my hands and took off her robe to reveal she was wearing a red lingerie top and bottom.

Charlotte: "I'm wearing red in the ring at the Rumble, so I figured it was my good luck color with you."

Me: "I'm sure you'd make any color look good, baby."

I was seated at the edge of the bed, so she straddled me there and leaned in with a sloppy, wet kiss. It was one of the most aggressive kisses I have ever felt in my life. I still sat on my hands the whole time so she was in control of me as she rubbed my chest and kissed me passionately. It was probably a 45 second makeout session. It was incredible.

Charlotte: "You're a really a fucking good kisser."

This time she shoved me on my back and was on top of me kissing me on the lips. Our tongues were thrashing in eachother's mouths again, this time with my hands free so I rubbed them all over her body. It was probably another minute of making out.

She told me to sit in the big chair that was in the suite. Charlotte: "I've always had a fantasy of getting fucked before a big match and now that I have you, we can make that fantasy come true. She sat me on the chair and goes: "I'm very thankful for you making my fantasy come true. Let me show you how much."

Charlotte got on her knees in front of me as I sat in the chair, she reached for my belt buckle, took the belt off and threw it to the side. She pulled down my pants so they were off so only my boxers were on. We made out some more as she reached into my boxers and rubbed my cock to get it really hard. I was hard the moment I saw her, but she was really good at keeping it hard. She pulled down my boxers and started to suck my big dick. It was an amazing feeling having this woman I desired so much in this kind of position. She picked up the pace, taking me all in, then releasing it, then back in and it felt so good. I knew she wanted me just as much as I wanted her and shew as showing me by how she sucked my dick. She was moaning as she sucked my dick while telling me to "pull her hair" because she liked it aggressively and I had no problem helping with that. After about ten minutes of sucking me off, she called for me to fuck her pussy. She took off her top so I finally got to see massive tits in my face. I kissed her tits a bit, but she didn't want that now. She leaned into my ear: "Fuck me, baby, fuck me." I knew what I had to do.

Charlotte stood in front of me with her top off and only the black bottoms on her amazing body. I turned her around so that her body was facing the end of the bed and I lowered her pussy onto my rock hard cock. She bounced right on my cock repeatedly. I had her in that position for about a minute, then I turned her around so she could straddle me in that position. Her massive tits were hovering in my face as I licked them and kissed them while bouncing her on my cock some more. She was moaning loudly in pleasure.

Charlotte: "I want more! Faster, faster! Give it to me baby!"

Oh, I was giving it to her. I was fucking pounding that pussy with my rock hard cock and she was bouncing all over my dick. I wondered if they could hear it in other rooms possibly with other women in the company, but I didn't really care. I could tell she wanted me to slow down a bit, so I slowed it down so that I could cradle her in my arms. She whispered in my ear: "Doggystyle standing against the wall."

I positioned her so that she was up against the wall, I was rubbing her body a lot, especially her tits. She leaned her tall body forward with her hands pressing against the wall as I positioned myself near her ass. I was slapping her ass and rubbing her pussy to get it even more wet. Then I put my cock in and she let out a moan. She wanted me to make it so her titties were bouncing a lot.

Charlotte: "Harder, baby. I want it rough."

I had her bent over with my huge cock inside of her, banging against her pussy while facing the wall. I had no idea who was in the room beside us, but they were definitely were going to hear her moaning.

"Ohhhh fuck yeah, fuck me! Fuck me hard!"

I knew she wanted me to talk back, so I did: "Is this hard enough for ya, Queen?"

And I pounded that pussy with my cock so hard. Over and over, I was deep inside her, fucking her pussy like I wanted to do for so long. It was probably about five minutes into fucking her doggystyle against the wall and then we moved over to the bed. She was on all fours, I was behind her and pumping my cock inside of her doggystyle for another five minutes at least. I could feel her getting tired. I was pulling back on her hair, grabbing her tits, doing everything I could to keep going and she goes "one last push." I went hard inside her again.

She was screaming again: "Fuuuuuuuuck The Queen, oh yes, oh yes, oh my god oh my god fuck me baby!"

I had enough left in me to pound that pussy even more. It was probably another minute or two when I could feel her reach back and say "slow down" quietly, so I slowed down the aggressiveness and let her go.

I held her in my arms and told her there was more I wanted to do. I told her I had a lot left. She replied saying she wanted more too.

We walked over to the edge of the bed. She whispered in my ear: "Make out for about a minute." I was laying on the end of the bed, she was leaning over so she was on top of me and kissing me passionately on the lips. I really got the sense that she loved kissing me, so I really got into it and I was rubbing my hands all over her tits. I wanted to fuck her tits again so bad.

She made me put my head back so I was laying on the bed. She was rubbing my cock with her hands to keep me hard, then she moved her body so that it was near my head and leaned down with her tits over my mouth.

"Fuck The Queen's giant tits. Everybody all over the world loves my big tits, but only you can have them so you better treat them well."

As she was speaking, I had my hands all over her giant tits, sucking them, rubbing them and caressing them as much as I could. I could feel my dick getting so hard while I sucked on her tits. I ended up sitting upright against the headboard, then lifted her towards me and sucked on her tits more. I was in heaven fucking sucking on those giant melons.

I told her: "Best fucking tits ever. Let me fuck them royally, my Queen."

She smiled: "What kind of Queen would I be if I turned that down?"

She walked over to the side of the bed, grabbed some lube and rubbed it over the front of her tits as well as in between them and also rubbed my cock with it.

I was sitting at the edge of the bed with my rock hard cock in front of me. I put her huge tits in my mouth, sucked on them, licked them and got them all wet. That's when she grabbed my erect penis, then leaned down and smothered me with her tits. Charlotte was shouting phrases at me: "Power is everything in this business and you have that power right now." I didn't even say anything because I just wanted to keep my cock hard and thrusting in between her massive tits. The way she shoved them together made them look even better and they felt so great on my cock. After about five minutes of titty fucking, she told me she's never felt a dick this big before.

I was laying back in position at the end of the bed with a camera in my hands. She looked at me smiling with my dick in her hands. She leaned forward with her huge tits, she pushed them together and had my cock buried inside them. "Oh fuck," I shouted. "Smother me, you fucking slut. Smother that cock with those giant titties." She went up and down the shaft with her tits, rubbing them against my cock, her tits were all lubed up as was my cock so it was easy to do and she would put my cock at the bottom of her tits, it was so long and she was still able to smother them because of how big her tits were. We did that for a few minutes.

Charlotte got back up on her feet and told me to lie down on my back: "Before when I had your dick in my mouth, it was fun, but it wasn't my best. This time it will be, so lie back and let me satisfy you...Queen style." I had no idea what that meant, but I sure was looking forward to it.

I laid back on the bed with my hard cock pointing straight up to the sky as Charlotte got more lube to rub against it. She was so amazed by how big it was. She massaged my balls, crowded over it as if it was some prize and then she sat on the side of me. She went down on me, taking my cock in her mouth, licking it and bobbing up and down. She worked the shaft so well, I couldn't stop being hard if I tried and lord knows I wasn't going to try as she continued to suck me off in an impressive way.

She came up for air briefly to say: "I've been fantasizing about this moment all day and it's fucking better than I ever expected."

"It's all yours," I told her. "Take me deep inside you."

I did my best to keep her head in position to suck me off some more, then she was rubbing me everywhere around there and taking me all in. It was one of the best blowjobs I ever had in my life. She really knew what she was doing with her tongue as far as licking goes and then taking it all in her mouth. It was probably like ten straight minutes of that blowjob.

dfg1980
dfg1980
65 Followers
12