Charlotte's WWE Royal Celebration

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Charlotte: "Now is the most fun part."

Me: "Oh yeah, what's that?"

Charlotte: "You're going to take that huge cock of yours and you're gonna fuck my pussy hard in lot of different positions. We start with doggystyle. Then you're gonna fuck me standing, you're gonna fuck me on top, on the bottom and any way you think I like it. You ready for me?"

Me: "Always ready for you, Queen."

Charlotte: "Fuck, you only make me want you even more when you call me Queen."

She positioned her body towards the far corner of the bed so she was diagonally facing a corner of the bed. I gently slapped her ass a few times leading to this comment from her: "Oh you fucking tease, get inside me."

Me: "Get inside you, huh? Just like this!"

I put my cock inside her and she moaned in pleasure. She was moaning a lot and putting on a show. I don't know if it was because of how she felt or because of the position, but she was making a lot of noise and screaming: "Oh yeah fuck me. Deep inside. Fuck that pussy...hard...fucking don't stop!"

I kept on going hard, pounding her wet pussy with my erect penis to the point where I was groaning a lot as well. I would lean forward, hands on the inside of her thighs, she would lean forward feeling the contact and we were in perfect motion together as I pounded that pussy so hard.

She was getting really loud at that point: "Oh fuck...oh yeah...pound my pussy baby...fuck yeah...oh fucking right. Fuck your Queen!"

After we fucked some more in that doggystyle, I could tell she was getting tired as she collapsed onto the bed a bit. I told her to lay back and I'll give it to her gently at first before picking up the pace.

She was on her back on the bed, her legs spread out a bit, I got on my knees in front of her and rubbed her clit with my fingers. She was so wet for me. I put more lube around her pussy to help her handle all that I have. I spread her legs apart even more and slowly put my cock inside of her pussy again. She was moaning in pleasure as I pounded her pussy from a top position and slowly picked up the pace until I was going really hard deep inside of her.

She was panting as she spoke: "This is...the greatest...celebration ever. OH FUCK YES! MORE MORE MORE!"

"You want more?" I asked. "I've got a whole lot more, you fucking Queen."

I kept on pushing more, she kept on moaning in pleasure while yelling out loudly: "Oh God, baby. Give it to me. More! Faster!" The pace picked up from there and I could feel her body quivering due to all the pleasure I was giving her. That went on for a few minutes until she wanted me to slow down. She told me to stand her up so we could fuck on the couch that was in the main part of the suite.

We walked over to the couch in the main part of the suite. I knew her pussy had taken a pounding, so I kissed her for about 30 seconds to show her how much I wanted her. She reached down to rub my cock, then she smiled: "You stay hard, don't ya? I love that." She kissed me again. She got down on her knees in front of me and sucked my cock again. I told her: "You don't have to do that again. You did it more than enough." She smiled at me: "I know, but I really fucking like it." Then she went back to sucking me off. It felt better before and it was even better this time. She really loved sucking my cock and I sure didn't mind it.

I told her: "I love serving you Queen."

I picked her up and held her in my arms as we positioned our bodies so that my back was against a wall. She lifted her left up, wrapped it around me and I put my hard cock inside of her. We locked eyes as I thrusted my hips forward. It wasn't the best position, but she could handle it since she was so strong. She seemed to like it and then we started making out some more while I was fucking her. It was a passionate position in terms of giving all of myself to her. I ended up using my strength to lift both of her legs up, flipped her over so her back was against the wall and then I really got inside of her with my cock getting deep.

She was moaning again: "Oh fucking right. I love that." I backed up a few feet, she tilted her upper body back and I held onto her there while fucking her some more. We didn't go long in that position, but it sure felt good.

She whispered in my ear: "I want my tits in your mouth while you fuck me."

There was a really comfortable chair by the bed so I walked over to it while holding her hand, I spread my legs out a bit and placed her on me so her pussy was right on my cock. I guided her gently down until I was deep inside her. I had my hands on her sides, guiding her up and down, bouncing her on my cock while also putting her tits in my mouth. My mouth was full with her tits as I continued to bounce her on my cock. Up and down, over and over, I was really aggressive. She was moaning so loudly. It felt so good.

Charlotte: "Oh yeah baby. Fuck your Queen! Fuck me!"

When I finally stopped bouncing her all over my hard cock, she leaned forward in the chair and we started to make out again like it was our first kiss. She loved kissing me and it was so passionate as we locked lips again for another minute or so.

She walked me over to the edge of the bed, put her tits in my mouth for more sucking and told me "this is our grand finale." I knew she wanted more doggystyle on the bed. We got into position. She told me to tell her when I was ready to cum so she could take it all in. We had a towel nearby too.

This time we did it a little bit different because instead of starting on her knees, she went on her side, so I did too and put my cock deep her pussy. Since we were laying beside eachother, I could rub her tits at the same time while put my cock inside of her. That went on for a bit and then she was on her knees again.

It was time to "bring it home" so to speak as I put my rock-hard cock into her pussy again while she moaned on her hands and knees on the bed. This one felt better than the others because I knew I was going to give it my wall. She fucking loved it as I pounded that pussy some more.

Charlotte: "Fuck The Queen. Tell me I'm the best. Tell me I'm winning the Rumble." (She wasn't winning it although we thought she was at the time.)

I gave her what she wanted by ramming my cock inside of her some more and I did it verbally as well.

Me: "The Queen is the best of all time. Best at fucking, best at wrestling, best at promos and best on being a fucking sex goddess. I'll fuck you forever, Queen."

I continued fucking her on the bed, we were both moaning loudly and I kinda tapped her on the side of the hip to tell her I was ready to unload. She turned over, had a towel and swallowed some of my cum while I sprayed some of it onto her ample chest as well. She wiped it off her chest with the towel, wiped her mouth a bit and then we laid there on the bed together with her head on my chest.

Charlotte: "That was fucking amazing. I needed that so much."

Me: "It was incredible. Anything for you, my Queen."

Charlotte: "As much as I would love another round of this, we should probably shower and get ready for that Rumble meeting. I'm a big part of the match so I can't be late and we only have about 30 minutes." (It was 6:30pm, the meeting was at 7pm.)

Me: "Okay but I really am looking forward to doing this again. You're so important to the company and to me. I want to make you happy."

Charlotte: "Believe me, I'm very happy and satisfied after that performance." She rubbed my cock and giggled. "But there is something I need to share with you."

Me: "What's that? You know you can tell me anything."

Charlotte: "I made a deal with Stephanie that I would get to celebrate with you first and I'm glad she helped me with that, but I also want other girls to experience what you can give them. It's part of your new job and also for me as a women's locker room leader, we want to keep the girls happy. Some of them aren't going to win a lot of TV matches, but if we can make them happy with you then that's a good thing."

Me: "Okay, I guess I understand that. Just a weird conversation to have when we're laying here naked after the best sex ever."

Charlotte: "I know. It's a weird business. Before we can do this again, I need you to have sex with at least three different women before the Rumble match tomorrow and then we have a post-Rumble celebration after my incredible performance."

Me: "Three? One, I guess I could understand, but three?"

Charlotte: "We need to make sure the girls think you are available to all of them because I'm already getting pushed a lot and making the most money. Some of them don't like me, but I do have some friends."

Me: "Stephanie did tell me I shouldn't just 'date' one woman because that sends the wrong message, but if I'm open to being with several, that will make the locker room a happier place...so to speak."

Charlotte: "Right. So the two I want you to be with are Dana Brooke and Mandy Rose. Do you like them?"

Me: "Of course. I mean, they're gorgeous just like you."

Charlotte: "Dana was kinda like my understudy for a few years and she is very interested in being with you. Same with Mandy, who I have worked out with a lot. I don't think either of them is going to care that I got to fuck you first and they'll be happy to show you what they have."

Me: "And what about a third? You said I should be with three before our next time."

Charlotte: "That's your choice. Choose wisely."

Charlotte kissed me on the lips and told me she would love it if I joined her in the shower. I could see my muted phone getting a few texts on the table behind her. I told her I'd be there soon. She left for the shower.

They were texts from Dana Brooke. The first one said she heard I got the job, she was so happy for me and she wanted to celebrate. I replied telling her that we'd celebrate soon. The second one said: "I'm beside Charlotte's suite getting ready and it sounds like she just got fucked for the last hour." I sat there thinking about how to respond, then I wrote back: "Lucky guy :)." Dana wrote back: "Omg I knew it was you! Lucky her, more like it." Moments later, I saw Charlotte's phone vibrating because Dana was probably texting her. Dana sent me back a pic of herself in some very revealing lingerie: "Save some for me." I replied: "You know I'll be ready for you."

Charlotte shouted out from the shower: "The Queen needs your services."

I went over to the shower area. It was huge. Charlotte was all wet with soap all over her body including her giant tits. I kissed her on the lips, then I rubbed her pussy with my hands and put my cock inside of her again. I was fucking her against the shower wall. She was excited about it.

Charlotte: "Oh my God, fuck yeah. You're a fucking machine."

Me: "I gotta satisfy my queen's needs. All the time."

As the water poured on us in the shower, I gave her a long, deep passionate kiss while massaging her giant tits. It was probably a 45-second makeout session that was as passionate as any of the kisses we had earlier. We wrapped up the shower at that point.

Charlotte: "I didn't expect that, but I'm happy it happened."

Me: "Well, you invited me to the shower and I wanted to thank you for helping me with the other women." I couldn't tell her that I was turned on by Dana's lingerie photo.

Charlotte: "Sure thing, babe. I just want you to have as much fun as possible with this job."

She picked up her phone.

Charlotte: "Haha well looks like our friend Dana is next door and heard our performance. I'll make sure she knows it was you and you're very interested in her services as well."

Me: "Aw well, you're the best." I didn't want to tell her that I already told Dana. It was about making Charlotte think she had control.

Charlotte: "And don't you forget it!"

We got changed and left for the Royal Rumble meeting in the hotel conference area.

12