Charlottesville High School Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh baby, fuck me, fuck me, Sandy that's so good."

I stopped, looked up. Her pussy juice coated my cheeks, lips, and chin. "So you like?"

Natalie gazed back, my face framed between her breasts, and said, "Oh yes. We shoulda stayed in last night."

"I want you to come for me."

"Oh yes, I want to come on your face Sandy. Make me come."

I lowered my mouth, fucked her wildly with my tongue. When it neared exhaustion I moved back to her clit, sucked it into my mouth, and shoved two fingers into the cunt, twisting them inside her. Gasping, "Ohhh god," Natalie's muscles tensed, her pussy tightened. She released my head and grabbed her breasts, squeezing her nipples. The orgasm crested, then struck her with hurricane force.

Natalie hollered, groaned, and writhed in delight. I tongued her clit, sharpening the power of her climax. When she finally relaxed, sinking into the bed, I lazily licked her pussy. Natalie moaned and purred and I slurped on her cunt, searching out every drop. Her swollen pussy lips shrunk back into her body; their bright rd color returning to the lightest, most delicate, pink.

I pulled myself away, climbed atop my lover. We kissed deeply, tongues swirling back and forth; I reveled in the soft sweetness of her full lips.

When the kiss ended Natalie said, "I can taste me on you," took hold of my ass, and rolled over so she was on top. She bathed my neck and shoulders with silky kisses and gentle nips. I have a very touchable neck; I moaned in delight. Natalie slid down, dragging her breasts across my body, and turned to my boobs, massaging them with her hands. Her touch was sure and firm and knowing, redoubling the flame in my pussy. Her tongue ran around and around my tits, then she sucked them into her mouth.

I felt like I might explode.

"Oh fuck me Nat, eat my pussy."

After one final long hard lick across each nipple, Natalie glided down my body. I spread my legs, longing for her mouth, but she was in no rush: she stopped to look. I was proud of my pussy; since the advent of Vivian I kept it trimmed and tidy. Natalie gave it a quick kiss, then teased the lips and folds of my sex, taking her time, visiting every spot, finding every turn, every crevice, before moving up to suck my clit. She'd push me to the edge, hold me there, stop, do it again; she knew my body like a long-time lover. She built the pressure until the only things I could think about was my cunt, her mouth, and the orgasm threatening to blow me apart. Finally it was too much and I begged, "Please, please, I can't take any more, make me come, Natalie please make me come."

Natalie inserted her tongue - strong, soft, and supple - into my pussy, shoved it deep, did it again, then again. My breathing grew erratic; I humped my hips, ground my pussy on her face. Natalie wet a finger in my snatch, pushed it in my anus.

I groaned, "Oh, fuck," and came, my pussy and asshole twitching and shaking on Natalie's tongue and finger. Natalie let me rise it out, then pulled her tongue from my cunt, licked my dripping wet pussy, kissed my clit, kissed back up my body, and, propping herself up on her elbows, lay on top of me. Her blonde hair spilled past me, forming a canopy over our faces.

I touched her lips with a finger, then ran it across the top of her breasts, which sat snugly on my chest.

"We're pretty good for rookies."

Natalie pressed her lips to my cheek, her soft lips melting into my skin. I heard her breath in my ear, then her voice, "Yeah."

I moved my hand to the back of her head, drew her to my mouth. The kiss was tender, mostly lips, a hint of tongue. I slid my hands down to the middle to her back, pulled her body into mine; her breasts flattened on my chest.

Naked, in each other's arms, we kissed, we kept kissing. Occasionally I'd open my mouth, invite her tongue inside. My pussy moistened. Natalie's sex swelled against my thigh, slid against me.

I bent my leg at the knee, increasing the pressure on Natalie's cunt. She pushed against me; her evident excitement drove my libido higher. Natalie shifted position, moving up so her thigh was between my legs, against my sex. Her breasts hung over my face and I buried my head between them, took a nipple into my mouth, nursed like a contented baby.

I let her breast slip from my mouth and she moved down my body, her bald pussy sliding across my stomach until it covered my sex. I kissed her, moaning into her mouth.

We stayed like that. Our mouths locked together, her breasts on my chest, our pussies pressed to each other. Natalie moved her sex against mine; it was not a man's hard pounding, but lighter, more sensual, more feminine. I ran my hands to her butt, held her against me; we found a rhythm, moving at the same time, in the same way. Our individual pleasures merged into one, subsumed by each other.

We kept going. Our noises grew louder: whimpers became purrs, purrs became moans, moans became groans; we went on, occasionally breaking our kiss to suck in the air our concupiscent bodies craved. Our sexual needs became catalytic; our arousal heightened by that of our partner. Even our sexual smells melded together, creating a libidinous haze that engulfed us.

The pleasure was intense, a rolling all-encompassing absorbing warmth. It filled me. I pulled my mouth from Natalie, grabbed her head and held it against my chest, tightened the muscles of my stomach, pushed against Natalie's sex. She arched her back, increasing the pressure on our conjoined cunts.

"Fuck me, fuck me Natalie. It feels so good, feels so good. Oh Natalie, more, fuck me harder, fuck me harder."

Natalie twisted her cunt on mine.

"Ahhhhhhh yeeeesssss, that's it, harder, fuck me, Natalie, yeeeessssss, yeeeeeessssss, oooooooohhhhhh ffffuuuucccckkkiiiiinnnngggggg yeeeeeessssss."

Our clits slid against each other. Natalie, her head nestled on my chest, snorted in animal heat.

"Oh god, oh god, ooooohhhhh gooooodddddd," I screamed. "Natalie, you sexy bitch, so fucking hot, oooooohhhhhh yes."

My next few words were an incoherent babble as an orgasm ripped through me. Natalie came with me; her body gyrated atop mine; we descended into the pleasure pit together.

Our orgasms faded; Natalie collapsed on top of me. We were breathing heavily. Her face was buried in my neck, my hands lay lightly on her back. For a long while we stayed that way, satiated, satisfied, basking in the afterglow of our mutual climaxes. At times I'd play with her hair, kiss her.

* * * *

Natalie and I made love most of the afternoon, passing out in mutual exhaustion after using my favorite vibrator on each other.

As I said at the beginning of this Chapter, Vivian, Ralph, and I had agreed to eschew cell-phone communications. If I was not to be disturbed I would leave a designated decoration on the entrance gate or front door. However, when Natalie and I arrived home in the early morning hours I was too pooped to think about it and when we became lovers, too distracted.

At some point Natalie woke from our orgasm-induced slumber and, choosing not to wake me, drew a hot bath, added some Epsom salts, and lost herself in the luxuriant experience. Neither of us heard a car pull up, the front door open, or two people climb the stairs. Vivian and Ralph found me curled up asleep on the bed; my vibrator next to me. If they'd paid more attention they'd have noticed how rumpled the bed was or the extra tee-shirt on the floor, but they were too busy undressing.

When I felt a mouth capture a nipple I sighed, still half-asleep, not processing the details, supposing it was Natalie. I opened my eyes, was instantly awake, sat bolt upright, started to tell Vivian and Ralph they had to leave when I heard Natalie's voice around the corner, "What was that dear?"

All three of us turned in the direction of the voice; Natalie walked into the room, a towel wrapped around her waist.

My mind was racing, searching for an explanation for the two naked students in my bed. I babbled, "Its... its..." Ralph, as confounded as I, stared and said nothing. Vivian, however, was never one to panic. She instantly deduced what had been going on and expertly read the look on Natalie's face, surprise, mixed with desire.

"Ms. Bettis, good to see you, I hope you'll join us."

Natalie dropped the towel and hurried to the bed.

12