All Comments on 'Charm Bracelet Ch. 02'

by ClothesSutures

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
EmpressKrystalEmpressKrystalover 3 years ago
Just wow...

ClothesSutures, you have written the most adorable, heart wrenching, and orgasmic erotic story I've read on this site, and I hope you know that your writing skill is nigh perfection. As an erotica author myself, I aspire to be this good, and if anything, I must admit that the first part of your story was a huge influence for me in my writing.

I wish there was a tag that just encompassed this dynamic and love so I could read more and more stories like this! Maybe MDLG would be the closest tag to this kind of dynamic...

I hope school doesn't go too rough on you, and I'd encourage you to take all the time you need on a possible part 3, because you absolutely cannot rush something this beautiful! And even if no Part 3 happens, know that this transgirl is gonna be crying about and squirming in bed from this story for a long time!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Even more unexpected

Just like I stated after chapter 1, totally unexpected but this time it was because I thought maybe you decided that you done writing (although I checked each week to see if you had posted anything...not a stalker but just loved chapter 1 that much) or possibly something had happened to you which is not unheard of these days.

Anyway back to the story...I found the emotion of Amber completely realistic and understandable. If someone’s life becomes basically going through the motions every day with the goal of having no real emotional connection to anyone. If you go to work so you can afford someplace to live and you don’t have family or friends, you don’t really need to the things that humans need to do aside from feeding yourself once a week then I believe your “humanity” for lack of a better word would drastically change of completely disappear.

Overall this is an even more intense and incredibly emotional story that I am so pleased that you continued it and in such a wonderful way. While I do look forward to your next installment, the important thing is to stay safe and healthy which is the priority.

Thanks again for another literary gift.

Mitchell

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I needed this so bad.

Just the perfect amount of mom domming without it getting weird and the intimacy and loss of agency is so amazing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Moar...

Need moar

So good

Shy1oShy1oover 2 years ago

Hope this gets a part 3 sometime, it’s great.

AbigailHamAbigailHamover 1 year ago

I hope hope hope you add another chapter, this is amazing!!! I've reread this several times and I fall in love with these characters again. The genuine love they show each other is adorable!!!

walksstrongbearwalksstrongbear8 months ago

Have re-read this so many times over the years! Still wish we could get more chapters of this story. Hoping that the author is alive and well!!! Been so long without any updates that I fear the worst. Being a widower myself I know all to well how quickly life can change ...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous