All Comments on 'Charm Bracelet'

by ClothesSutures

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Aaaaaaaa

Oh god this is so good I'm so broken by this.

SaraSeraSaraSeraalmost 4 years ago

You have my attention.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

more chapters please . i'm really intrigued and loving this story , really hopeful it will be romantic . thanks .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Amazing

This is the most amazing story I've read on here. Please give me more. I've always wanted someone to take care of me like she is taking care of Amber.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Wow, who knew I needed this?!

I would throw money at you for more of this story! The intense levels of care and affection melt my heart and make me want to cry! I'm a transwoman as well, and if a woman like Holly came into my life... I would just happy cry every single time she held me too!! Honestly, no need to rush the sex here, just keep it up with the care, affection, and Pet/owner dynamic, and you've got me hooked! I'm eager to learn more about the world and about Holly! And the writing here is pretty fantastic! Gotta give you some serious credit there!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Totally unexpected

I had no idea what this story was about aside from your brief description but it is incredible. I have never read anything like this or ever gave it a thought.

Your writing of this story just draws me in and I could not have enjoyed it more. I look forward to reading more.

Thank you for making an awesome story that gives me something to look forward to.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
<3333

this is v good and v cute and aaaaaaaaaaaaa the way you write the dynamic is rly good and also aaaaaaaa I wish I was amber (not only because magical transition and being a vampire but also bc Holly <333)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous