All Comments on 'Charmingly Ruthless'

by Egmont Grigor

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
How long did you spend on this?

Neither story nor characters worthy of a full, serious reading. It's flipped and shallow, plot-wise. Characterization was even worse, with the most prominent and therefore memorable features being "Aimee's" big breasts and how she used them on dimwitted men. <p>

It's just too silly, for a story this long, dear author. I read the first two pages, and then scrolled down to the last half of the last page; I doubt I missed much... <p>

I really miss the Gary APB and Long_Horn of yesterday --- writers who take their time, in their long stories, to build memorable, intelligent, conflicting/ambivalent, and interesting characters we love and hate with passion....

Egmont GrigorEgmont Grigorover 15 years agoAuthor
Replying to 11/12/08 Anonymous

You missed the point. It's a story about mainly shallow characters and how their lives intertwine despite their lack of commitment. I would suggest rather than write about mourning for writers you are missing, why don't you use that time more possitively by trolling for writers who write what you want to read. I write for personal enjoyment and to try to present outlooks readers may not have encountered before however trite that writing is. Have a nice day.

lillipslillipsover 15 years ago
its a story people

the way some people disect a story i find truely amazing!!! when i read a story its for the joy of reading , if it catches my attention and keeps it , to me that means its a job done well. this kept my attention , it made me laugh , cry and think, and thats what a story should do , so well done and please keep writing , i enjoy your work!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
everyones a critic!

I got your point about everyone being shallow, but it still irks me how chase could be okay with sleeping with cole when she was so furious about her ex hubby cheating. haha, also, what was with chase saying the wrong doing was helens fault when that dick was sleeping around for years? definitely an interesting story, but it seemed to be missing something because being 13 pages was a little too long and it was hard to stay interested. oh,i thought it was nice touch having judith say how close she is with helen and then dropping a bomb when chase figures out helens bff sleep with harold for yrs, haha. screwed up, but still a nice touch. also, are you going to work on finishing the some of the series you already have?

lochtonlochtonover 15 years ago
Damn you Egmont, I need my sleep!

You have done it again! I was about to go to bed when I hit on this story. You keep me entertained every time! You and a few other authors (DG, Adrian, Bassbelly for eg) keep me coming back. Keep it up (even though you keep me up)!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Funny and sexy.

However there are a couple of mix-ups in the names which make it harder to follow.

The common trait of your characters to bond almost instantaneously seems unusual to me like there is a tile missing in the puzzle. If some of your characters would show this behavior ok, but it is too frequent - becomes constructed.

Your strongest asset in my opinion is the hilarious bantering in your dialogues. I like that very much.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
A good one

What a great story one of my favourites

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous