All Comments on 'Chase Becomes Chaste Ch. 04'

by growing_interest

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

I have to say i like his bro's style to a degree. lol what does that say about me. Id almost like to see him and one of his projects

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Glad you introduced his brother

The brother has a different "style" from the narrator - that makes the story more interesting, by giving it a different dimension. And frankly, it's still hard to feel any sympathy for Chase, especially since he's so self-centered and arrogant. Curious to see if the narrator will take his brother up on neutering, particularly if Chase continues to try to sabotage his master.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
wrong moral stance?

I think all this is really cruel to Chase. His punishment far outweighs all the crimes he's guilty of. The story is well written and sometimes even quite hot but I still dislike the premise of the story. It's clearly not about justice - Chase's master uses Chase's crimes only as a pretext to justify his own equally wrong perversions. I believe that Chase's master deserves to be taught a lesson as much as Chase did. It would be nice to see Chase rehabilitated later in the story, and his master subjected to the same treatment he dished out to Chase.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Your story hits a nerve

Hello thank you for writing this story as this story hits a nerve with me as Chaste sounds a lot me in many ways. I have never done what Chaste did but I have the massive ego and have treated people poorly at times throughout life. Your story brings to life how humiliating things could be for someone like me. Although I would never want this to happen to me in real life I am certainly invested in your story line and can't wait to read the next chapters to see how humiliated Chaste in his situation.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Needlessly Cruel

This whole thing is needlessly cruel and violates the whole concept of consent as part of BDSM. I quite enjoy fantasy punishment/revenge fics where the sub starts off reluctant but actually begins to enjoy their punishment. But this takes it too far.

Too much humiliation. Chase not enjoying this at all. Bascially, he's continually being violated both mentally and physically.

Morally, the narrator is even worse than Chase. And his brother is ghastly. Plus I fucking hate the fact that Chase being plugged makes him less of a man. A man can bottom and still be manly. A man can be a sub and still be a man.

I loath this weird equation that being anally penetrated = being emasculated.

Chase999Chase999about 9 years ago
Where Are you?

If your upset because of the last comments made of this story then you shouldnt be this story is amazing in words i cant describe. its not "needlessy cruel" i understand this point of view. i really do hope you continue this its a great story that shouldnt be spoiled by mean comments

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Completely wrong

Like all the other's say, the punishment should fit the crime. Yes, Chase is a horrible person and is not remorseful but, the narrator is far too harsh and almost consumed with power. He states his brother is worse yet he's slowly but surely down the same path. Not sure if I'd like to continue reading. Horrible interpretation of BDSM.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
come back

Considering the crimes he has committed I think he its getting off light. I am hoping the brother is of help and doesn't undermine what the narrator has planned. Maybe they can frighten chase into submitting.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

I love the development!!

Please write more. And punish Chase more.

You are really awesome. I hope you don't get put out by negative comments :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
GREAT STORY

I've seen some negative reviews. IMO they're ridiculous. This is a revenge fantasy, it's supposed to be over the top. No,I wouldn't punish Chase like this in real life. Real life doesn't have mind control!

Well written, both mechanics and plot/characters.

This is nonconsent erotica/porn. Don't like it, don't read.

Growing_interest, if the only thing keeping you from continuing is a few judgemental trolls, please continue. However, if you're too busy or just lost your muse then thanks for the story as is. Hope to read more from you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Please Continue

This is by far one of the best online stories I've ever read, and there's only 4 chapters! That says a lot.

Please continue whenever you have a chance and ignore those dumb haters.

Your fan,

Brianna.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
grandma

this is hot as hell! please update as soon as you can!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Love it

Is there going to be more ? The story is FABULOUS! It's so HOT !!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Oh god.

Please update

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
One of the best gay storyes

Amazingly psychologycal development of characters

If any writer listen all critic about his books neither be published

Please wrirte update!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great story

I love the story, looking forward to the new chapter!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Hot

This is breathtakingly so hot. Please post chapter 5 and 6. This is the best bdsm story I ever read and oh boy, I've read a lot of them. Anyways, keep on writing!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
incredible

truly one of the best stories on here, kudos! would love to read more -- i'm fascinated.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Brilliant!

What can I say, this is one of the most erotic stories on this site!

If only you'd continued...

Nevertheless, well done, I look forward to reading more of your stories in the future.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Finally sumbody with sum balls showed up to dominate him he should of been punished way more for his insubordinations n mouth

circleofcandlescircleofcandlesover 2 years ago

Please continue the story!!! Can't wait to find out what happens

SluttyBitch2909SluttyBitch2909about 1 year ago

I hate that there isn't more of this

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous