Chase Goes to College Ch. 04 Pt. 01

Story Info
Ebony Candi's posse 'catch' her fucking Chase in her dorm.
6.7k words
4.38
14.7k
15

Part 7 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/19/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note:

The following is a work of fiction. It may or may not contain characters based on persons living or dead and may or not may contain actions completed by these same persons who may or may not have lived.

The world where this story takes place is an alternate reality where sexually transmitted diseases and unwanted pregnancies do not exist (nod to BusyBadger).

This is the introduction of the Candi character.

*****

Chase changed into his swim trunks and headed out toward the pool. Rules required all swimmers to shower before entering the pool. He could have showered in the locker room, it was just easier to shower at the pool edge and then drive right in. He stood under the warm water, letting it run over him.

He heard a timid voice behind him, "Hi, Chase!"

He turned to see Candi standing behind him, her friends clustered nearby. "Hey, Candi." He replied smiling. Candi was a shy girl in his afternoon swim class. He didn't really the need credit from the class, but he liked the exercise.

Candi was an attractive eighteen-year old woman but was timid and shy - at least around Chase. She wore an oversize swimsuit to hide her curves. The light color of the swimsuit fabric reflected brightly in contrast to her chocolate-colored skin. The glasses she wore did more to hide her face than highlight the ebony eyes looking longingly at him. Many afternoons at the pool had highlighted the ends of her wavy black hair.

It seemed she was always around when he was in the pool. He didn't mind. He figured she just had a crush, nothing too serious. Maybe it was just coincidence that they were in the same swim class all year.

Candi looked back at her friends; they made gestures encouraging her to go on. "Uhm, we, uhm, I, uhm, was wondering if you," she paused, "would go to the movies," she looked hopefully into his face.

"Sure, I like going to the movies." he replied conversationally, still smiling.

"I meant, with me, uhm, tonight?" she clarified softly.

"Sorry, I have to work." he replied. She looked dejected and didn't counteroffer. Disappointment filled her face, her weak smile faded into a frown. "Hey," he said softly, "are you okay?" He could see her friends snickering among themselves.

He put a hand on her shoulder. "What's wrong?" he asked softly.

She wouldn't look up. "They said you would say no, and now they're going to make fun of me." she whispered without making eye contact.

"Well, I can't go tonight," he began, "Is there another time we could go?"

She looked up hopefully, "Do you mean it or are you teasing me too?"

"What movie do you want to see?" he asked encouragingly.

"Anything you want to see." she replied softly.

Looking over at the gaggle of girls acting like they were not watching her talking to him, "Hey," he began, "you know what would make their heads spin?"

"What?" she asked conspiratorially.

"Oh. I don't know, what if you were to give me a hug?" he asked.

"Really, you'd do that for me?" she asked excitedly.

"Open your arms so you can hug me." he whispered. She reached up to put arms around his neck. He pulled her in tight, pressing her nicely shaped breasts into his chest. "Good," he whispered, "now give me a kiss." She turned her face to kiss his cheek when he turned his face and their lips met. He let the kiss linger, reached down and patted her ass. "I'll see you later." he said loudly so the other girls could hear.

"Thank you!" she whispered. "I owe you!"

He turned and cleanly dove into water. On the lap back, he noticed the girls huddled together, looking his way. He chuckled to himself. He was tormented as a child and hated it when he saw others being mistreated. It's easy to say, 'just make new friends' - but that was frequently part of the problem. He kicked off the wall and swam underwater all the way back.

-------

After a hot shower, Chase went to the cafeteria to find something to eat. He was starving now, the snack before swimming class long forgotten. He got a tray, picked out some food, and looked for a quiet table away from most of the scattered diners. He was considering taking a nap in his car but knew it was too warm to rest comfortably.

He found his friend Sam with a few friends sitting at a table by the window. They caught up on the latest events and made tentative plans to get together during the weekend. Chase's schedule was often an issue as he closed the restaurant most weekends.

Shortly after agreeing on a day and time, the others headed off to class leaving Chase alone by the window. He started thinking about finding a place to nap again when someone broke his train of thought. "Hi, Chase!" came that same voice from the pool but less timid this time.

He looked up wearily. "Oh, hey Candi." he replied pleasantly, forcing a smile. "What did the girls say when you kissed me?"

She blushed and quickly sat down. "They couldn't believe it. They asked if I bribed you or something." she beamed.

She looked into his eyes, "Hey, are you okay?" she asked with concern in her voice. "You look really tired."

He replied almost apologetically, "Yeah, I'm okay. I just didn't get much sleep last night and I don't have enough time after my last class before I have to go to work to take a nap. I was thinking about going to the library and crashing on one of the desks."

Candi's face lit up, "Hey, you could take a nap at my dorm room!" she offered excitedly. "It's kind of noisy, but most of the kids should be in class now. When's your next class?"

"A couple of hours. Are you okay with that? Don't you have class?" he asked considerately.

"No classes now, but in a couple of hours or so." she replied with a grin. He was struck by how pretty she was when she smiled; it transformed her face from timid mouse to angel. She thought to herself, 'Even if I did have class, I would happily skip it!'

"You know," he began slyly, "you could take a nap with me and arrange for one of your friends to 'accidentally' walk in on us. Wouldn't that just blow their pea-brains." he offered with a wink.

She looked at him, waiting for the 'just kidding' that she was certain to be coming. When he didn't say that, her expression changed to one of delight. "Oh, God yes! That would be so sweet. They would have to eat their hearts out." she squealed softly. "I'll go tell my roommate she needs to get something from our room for our next class."

She rose quickly and walked confidently toward the gaggle of girlfriends. Soon she returned. "All set!" she replied happily.

He grabbed his tray and briefcase, heading for the tray return. After depositing the tray in the receptacle, he held his arm open and pulled her close. They left the cafeteria and walked together toward her dorm. She snuck a look over her shoulder at the girls whispering and staring at her. "Chase, you're the best!" she whispered gleefully.

Pausing in the lobby, she asked him to give her a minute then come up to her room. Once inside, she scrambled to straighten up the small room. When she heard the knock on the door, she threw it open wide. "Come in!" she offered brightly, making a broad sweeping gesture. "Welcome to Shaw Hall. Only zie finest for our guests." she laughed in a comedic French accent.

He walked in with a broad grin on his face. "I only stay at the best places, you know." he replied in a stuffy English accent.

She closed the door. "Well this it." she said simply in her regular voice, "That's my bed over there."

"Awesome." he replied and started taking his clothes off. She just stared. She had seen him in his speedo at the pool dozens of times, but never in her room. When he pulled his boxers off, she drew an audible short breath. "Well," he began, "this only works if we look like we're up to something." She only half heard what he said, her eyes were transfixed on the real live penis exposed in her room.

"Do you need me to help you?" he asked again. She snapped back to the here and now from the faraway place she had gone in her mind.

"OK?" she offered softly. He started removing her top, standing in front of her. He lifted the hem of her blouse up over her head, exposing the overflowing black bra. Her mind was racing but her body refused to move, not daring to wake from what must be a dream.

He undid her pants and helped her remove the tight denims, wiggling them down her curvy hips. After setting them aside, he asked, "Bra on or off?"

She heard a distant voice say, "Off, please." A feeling of panic grew up inside her, but he didn't mock her, so she fought to keep it down.

"Nice." he said appreciatively. "Panties on or off?" he asked patiently.

"Uhm, you choose." she offered meekly. He did offer, but she didn't want to seem presumptuous.

"That's easy." he replied brightly. She expected him to turn away, leaving the panties on when she felt his fingers sliding through the elastic and gently pull the panties down.

The feeling of panic returned quickly causing her to tremble. As the panties slid over her round butt, she tensed, expecting the worst. "Very nice." he said soothingly. He slid the black panties all the way down her legs and waited for her to lift a foot. She stood like a statue, trembling. He touched her behind the knee. She involuntarily bent the knee. He slid the panties under the foot as she reached down and clung to him for balance. He repeated the process and discarded the panties where they would be sure to be seen by the roommate. "Ready?" he asked.

"Uh huh." she muttered.

His erect penis led the way to the narrow bed, gently swaying side to side with each step. He laid himself down and pulled her onto the bed. He settled in on his back and pulled her half on to him, one of her legs between his, her head on his chest. "Are you going to be okay while I sleep?" he asked gently while yawning.

"Uh huh." came her soft reply. He held her close. He felt her relax just as he drifted off to sleep.

She was in heaven. This was better than any of her fantasies. Those were all just in her head, this one was in her bed. Well, in her fantasy they were having sex like rabbits, but they all ended the same way - wet fingers and an unsatisfying orgasm. He was just doing her a favor, he wasn't going to have sex with her or be her lover - but he was here right now, holding her naked - naked in her own bed! She caressed his chest lightly, not wishing to disturb his sleep. Slowly her hand worked its way down his hairy chest, across the gentle moguls of his abs. Her heart raced as her fingers near his prized possession.

She felt an ache building down there that she knew would need relief. She fought the urge to move, to touch herself, to grind herself on his tree trunk-like thigh. She threaded her fingers through his pubic hair, right at the base of his love tool. Time passed slowly for her, she ached for action but was paralyzed by the fear of waking him or worse, being rejected by him in an extremely personal way.

She felt like she would jump out of her skin. Maybe she could sneak out and go to the bathroom or something. Just about the time she resolved herself to getting up, he stirred, stretching his arms over his head. "How long did I sleep?" he asked with a yawn.

"About an hour." she replied.

"Perfect. I feel like a human again." he said while stretching again. "Hey, what time is your roommate supposed to find us 'napping'?" he asked.

She looked at her alarm clock. "Any minute now."

"Ok. So, what's your plan?" he asked with a twisted smile on his face.

"Uh, plan?" she asked uncertainly.

"Plan. What's your plan? You lure me up to your room, so I can take a nap, so your roommate can find us 'napping'. What do you want to be doing when she gets here?" he asked probingly.

"I didn't have any plan. It was your idea. I, I-" she trailed off.

"Oh, so it's my plan." he drawled, "Well if it's my plan, we should give them something to talk about." Delight and terror both pushed into her mind. "Hmm, what to do..." he drawled. She waited on pins and needles. Suddenly, she pushed forward and kissed him on the lips. After a long slow lip mashing session, she pulled backed panting. "That's a start, but not enough." he said, this time pulling her leg from between his legs until she was straddling him.

She felt the heat of her dripping pussy now opened and positioned over his penis. "Now, kiss me." he said. She leaned forward, pressing her breasts into his chest, her mouth finding his. His tongue quickly parted her lips and invaded her mouth encircling her tongue. She moaned her pleasure. 'This just gets better and better!' she thought to herself. His hands worked down her side and back until they came to rest on her round ass. Grabbing a cheek in each hand, he squeezed and massaged the warm flesh.

She came up for air again. "Oh, yes." she hissed.

"Oh, you like that." He observed with mock surprise. "Maybe I should do that some more?"

"Yes, please!" she replied enthusiastically.

He squeezed the full round cheeks and gave one a playful slap; the sound echoed in the tiny dorm room. "Hey!" she exclaimed.

"Too much?" he asked, "Want me to stop?"

"No! No, don't stop. Please! Don't stop!" she quickly exclaimed.

"Well, if you insist..." he drawled, "I guess I'll just have to spank you some more - but only because you made me do it." The sister cheek received the same treatment as the first. She cooed her pleasure. "I love your ass." he growled into her ear, roughly grasping both cheeks for emphasis. Candi only giggled appreciatively.

Suddenly turning serious, he asked tentatively, "Was it hard for you to ask me out?"

She blushed deeply. "Uhm, yes." she offered softly.

"How come?" he asked with interest.

"Well," she began and paused.

"Well-" he replied, encouraging a response.

"You know." She said softly.

"I know what?" he asked in confusion. "Because you're shy?"

"Yes." She replied timidly, "And-"

"And what?" he asked.

"'Cause you're a guy." she continued quietly.

"Oh, I get it. If I was a girl, it would have been easier. That's it!" he teased.

Playfully giving him a gentle punch in the shoulder, she responded, "No!"

"Well, what is it then? Is it because I'm not black?" he asked teasingly.

"No!" she exclaimed, "It's because..."

"Because..." he echoed.

"You're gorgeous!" she blurted. Then hearing the words leave her mouth, she clapped her hands over the offending orifice.

He only laughed. "I am glad you think so. Certainly not all of womankind is lining up for her turn of this." He gestured toward his body like a model on the "Price is Right" highlighting some fabulously wonderful trinket like it was the most expensive thing on the planet.

"Really?" she exclaimed.

"You're just saying that to get into my pants." He deadpanned.

"Well it worked, didn't it?" she quipped, surprising them both.

"You're beautiful." he said seriously, "Don't ever let anyone ever tell you differently."

"Thanks." she said softly, "I don't get a lot of that."

"Well, then, they need glasses." he countered. "Or maybe you need different ones. You seem to be hiding behind these." He explained and gently removed the object of discussion from her face.

"Yeah, but I need them to see with." She offered in explanation.

"Wear contacts. Let people see those large dark eyes. I could fall in and never reach the bottom." He shared honestly.

"Oh, you. You're already in my bed. You can stop with all the sweet talk." She teased.

"Well, I may be in your bed, but we haven't really done anything," he paused, "interesting - yet."

"Then you better shut up and get busy!" she demanded.

"Yes, ma'am!" he barked and offered a snappy salute.

She was surprised when he quickly folded her in his arms, pulling her into his powerful embrace. He pressed his lips urgently against her slack mouth. When she didn't resist him, he aggressively kissed her mouth, his tongue sliding into the opening between her teeth to roam freely in new territory.

Quickly recovering from the surprise, she returned the soul kiss and moaned her pleasure back into his mouth, reveling in the sensations of the interaction. She had been kissed before, but this was different. In a way, she felt like a school-girl, giddy at her first kiss. Then she felt an awareness that she was an adult, and this could go as far as she was willing to allow it - and she wanted it all.

Panting with excitement, she breathed, "Kiss my neck!"

A smile curled his lips as he moved his focus from her output port to her input port. Unhurriedly, he placed butterfly-like kisses along her sensitive shoulder, working toward the earlobe he would nibble and playfully bite. Each new contact brought a soft cooing sound as if the laws of nature demanded a response to the touch of his lips to her skin.

Savoring the sensory sensuality, he found a spot under her jaw that brought the most vocal reaction and focused his attention there. Careful to avoid applying too much attention to a single spot, he wondered if her skin would bruise and show a hickey if he sucked too hard. Deciding he didn't want to risk it in such an obvious place, he continued around to the other ear.

She was panting and moaning softly, lost in a world of her own previously only visited in her imagination. When he repeated himself, she strained to understand the words he had slithered into the ear, "I want to suck your titssss." A shudder ran down her spine as she lifted herself from his chest to position an eager-to-be-kissed nipple at his skilled lips.

Placing his lips around the large disk of the nearly black areola, he hungrily inhaled, filling his mouth without taking in even half of the warm flesh of her breast. Satisfied "mm, mm" sounds came from his overfilled mouth. She echoed her own sounds of pleasure from a mouth free of encumbrances.

He used one hand to massage and manipulate the bag of chocolate in his mouth while the other hand roamed the smooth curves of her back and the dome of her ass cheek. He was in his own happy place, always having been a fan of curvy women. It was funny when he thought about it, and right now he wasn't thinking how strange it is to be attracted to a bag of fat that if it was just inches lower would be deemed ugly by society.

Suckling on the erect nipple, he marveled at the size and hardness of the nub between his teeth as he gently gnawed and licked. She squirmed and moaned with each takt and approach. Just when he thought she might be getting sore, he switched to its twin and began the campaign again. Although the course was different each time, the destination was always the same.

Naturally, swapping breasts meant he had to swap hands. Now his dominant hand was kneading her buttock like bread dough and his tongue was sending all the electricity of a hydroelectric dam directly to her steaming core.

"Touch me." he requested.

"Where?" she asked uncertainly.

"Wherever you want. Preferably my dick." he suggested.

She slid down his torso, until she straddled his legs. She felt his hard-on graze her labia as she passed over it. "Oh, yeah!" he exclaimed. Encouraged, she positioned herself over the penis and gently rubbed back and forth over it. Her wetness made it slippery. He thrust his hips up and the head slipped passed the outer lips into her opening. Taking that as his permission, she thrust down and hard, taking the penis inside her.

"Now, that's a plan!" he quipped. "Sit up a bit. I want to watch your tits bounce." She pushed up on his chest with her hands. She raised up on her knees then slammed herself onto his lap. "Uhn." he groaned. Her boobs dropped low like water balloons on a string.

Soon they worked into a rhythm, he rose up to meet her falling back down. The impact of their flesh was both audible and visual - the slap of their flesh echoed in the sparse room and ripples passed through the warm flesh of her ass and tits.

12