Chase Goes to College Ch. 04 Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You should probably slow down." he cautioned, "Or I'm going to cum before she gets here." She didn't slow her pace. She put her arms behind her, bracing herself on his thighs, changing the angle of his penetration.

"Candi!" he warned urgently, "Oh, God, Candi!" With the words still hanging in the air, the door burst open and her posse spilled into the room looking for trouble. He groaned and spasmed inside her, filling her to overflowing. Candi ignored the gawking girls and continued her assault, finally climaxing herself as he started to soften. She moaned her pleasure and collapsed onto his chest, panting.

She kept her eyes closed, enjoying the climax and warmth of the after-sex glow. The girls finally clued in, apologized, and quietly closed the door as they left.

She snuggled close, relishing the moment, the satisfaction, the warmth of their bodies. He caressed her back lightly, just grazing the skin. Goose pimples formed wherever he touched. When she noticed the time on the alarm clock, she quickly climbed off and started getting dressed. "We've got class in five minutes!' she exclaimed. He groaned and climbed out of bed.

He stretched and looked for his clothes. "Wham, bam, thank you, man! Huh?" he teased playfully.

"Chase, no. It's just-" she began.

He smiled and slapped her playfully on the ass. "I got what I needed. I hope you did too." he replied with a smile as he pulled on his pants.

"Chase, you're the best! I'm never going to have to take any shit from them ever again!" she exclaimed. Then she added more subduedly, "Thank you. This really means a lot to me. I owe you - big time."

------------

The following week, a more confident Candi found an exhausted Chase alone in the cafeteria, again. She separated from her posse and went to his side. Uncertain how much of a greeting she should give the man who had done her a favor out of kindness, she opted for a chaste kiss on his cheek and sat down beside him. The gaggle of girls moved on, leaving her with him.

He turned to look at the young woman. "That's not much of kiss!" he chided. He wrapped his arms around her and squeezed her warmly.

She laughingly returned the friendly hug, "Nobody is watching. You don't have to do that." she offered.

"Oh, so it was 'Wham! Bam! Thank you, man!'" he teased.

"No! No!" she rushed to reply, "It's just that, well, you know, um." she trailed off.

"What do I know?" he prompted gently.

Drawing her courage, she replied, "You know. You were helping me with my friends, making it so they wouldn't tease me about you." she finished softly.

"That was fun, wasn't it!" he replied.

"Yes, it was! But you don't have to pretend any more. It worked." she replied with a mixture of joy and sadness.

He looked at her with confusion. "Were you just pretending to like me?" he asked dejectedly.

"No! No!" she rushed to explain. "I like you! I like you a lot!" and then quietly almost under her breath, "Maybe too much."

"That's good. You had me worried for a minute there. I knew guys use girls sometimes, but I was hoping you weren't just using me, you know, for my manhood and stuff." he teased playfully.

"Well, you did offer." she shot back, "And it was your idea that we," she paused, "you know, do that stuff." she finished more timidly.

"It's okay, you can say it." he offered.

"Say what?" she questioned.

"You can say what we did, using the actual clinical words." he prompted. "Go ahead. I want to hear you say it."

"Why do you want that?" she asked incredulously. Her face went from timid to terrified.

He grinned maniacally, "Just tell me we had sex together. That you liked it. And that you want to do it with me again." He paused then continued, "You can tell me that you love me when you're ready. Today we're just talking 'bout sex, doin' it, makin' bacon-"

She pressed her lips to his to silence him. His little ploy had worked, and he smiled into the kiss they shared. He surprised her when he slipped his tongue inside her closed lips. "Now that's a kiss!" he quipped.

She rose quickly from the table and took him by the hand, practically lifting him from his seat. "Grab your stuff!" she hissed. He hurriedly grabbed his briefcase and left the unfinished lunch on the table as she practically dragged him from the cafeteria toward her dorm room.

---

Throwing the door open wide, Candi blindly tossed her book-bag toward the seating area. She tugged on her companion and pulled him into the room. She tossed his briefcase toward the discarded book-bag. Urgently, she put both hands on his cheeks and mashed her lips to his.

This time she was the aggressor; she was the one plundering his mouth with urgency and passion. She tore at his clothes, desperate to get the fabric barriers off his flesh. Her kissing did not go unreturned. He smiled broadly into the mashing of lips as he charged through her open port. Their tongues wrestled back and forth as both aggressor and defender switched roles back and forth. He found a way to kick the door closed as he wrestled to get her top off.

From the shared study desk area, Candi's roommate snickered, "Get a room!"

Candi broke the lip lock on her lover only long enough to demand, "Stay or get out, but shut up! We have a room!"

The two lovers continued to desperately paw at each other's clothes. His shirt was off, and his pants were down around his ankles, but his shoes were still on so the pants would not come off. Her blouse was open and down on her arms exposing the overflowing bra. Her tight jeans were open but still snuggly wrapped around her round, feminine hips.

Her roommate still sat at the desk pretending to study but was surreptitiously watching the live sex show start to unfold.

He could tell she was getting frustrated. He was only partially undressed, and she was still mostly clothed. He pulled back panting and said, "Ok. Someone's gonna get hurt if we keep doin' this. You take off your clothes, I'll take off mine." She nodded understandingly and rapidly started peeling off her clothes.

"Hey, roommate. You're not fooling anybody there pretending to study. If you stay, you're gonna play - naked. Otherwise, get out." he demanded as he hurriedly fumbled to remove his shoes. The roommate was about retort angrily that this was her room too when Candi stared her down. She huffed, stuffed her books into a bag and stormed out the room.

He was able to finally peel his pants off just as she started to wrestle with hers. "If I may, miss?" he offered formally.

She giggled, "Yes, you may." He quickly disrobed her, pausing only briefly to inhale her musky aroma of arousal as he stood back up.

"Yummy!" he declared, "I want some of that!"

"Later." she declared, "We're gonna fuck now!" she surprised them both by saying the vulgarity. If she was blushing, he couldn't really tell but she probably was.

She pushed him backward onto the bed and practically lunged on his splayed form. She was eager to continue the tongue wrestling; he was eager to start something more satisfying. Once her mouth found his, she moaned her relief and pleasure.

Gently, he pulled her with him until they were both lying on the bed. Her chocolatey legs were between his pale legs, her full breasts mashed against his curly chest hair. His hands roamed freely all over her warm flesh. Wherever the masculine hands may have caressed, groped, or squeezed, one was manipulating the firm dome of a breast or the fullness of a buttock. "Tits and ass! Like a dream come true." he purred into her ear appreciatively in between mouth mashing sessions.

Holding her tightly in his arms, he rolled them both carefully on the tiny bed until she was over him. "Are you ready for, as you put it so concisely,"

"Fucking?" she interrupted. "Fuck, yes!"

"Oh, my! Such coarse language from such a prim and proper lady." he faux chided.

"Shut up and get busy or you'll see what a 'prim and proper lady' does when she doesn't get laid." she faux threatened.

"I do declare!" he teased. They both laughed as he reached behind her round buttocks to her firm thighs and quickly pulled her legs apart until she was straddling his groin. She let out a surprised gasp but did not fail to notice that her sopping core was resting warmly on his throbbing need. She needed no prompting to do what needed to be done. She grasped his need firmly and placed it at her own aching need. While the timid Candi might have deliberated whether she should do this or not, needy Candi wasted not a moment. Without hesitation, she plunged him inside her.

"Fuck me!" she breathlessly declared. Her eyes shone ferally as she stared at the man underneath her.

Happy to oblige, he held her hips and impaled her fully. Both made sounds of pleasure and satisfaction. Using his hips, he lifted her onto her knees. Holding her hips in place with his strong hands, he began to pummel her from below. His strong thrusts lifted her from the bed as their flesh collided.

Their eyes were locked like they were connected via cables. Even though she was moving up and down as he lifted her off the bed repeatedly, their eyes never wandered. The connection conveyed the urgency and need in their coupling. All the teasing and timidity was swept aside, they were giving themselves to each other. The reasons were different for each of them but the sharing, the release, the giving was the same.

After a sweaty time of give and take, she cried out as her body convulsed. He continued to pummel her flesh but with shorter, more rapid strokes until she begged him to stop. He pushed her knees back and let her gently collapse on him and she panted from the journey to and from los cielos.

He held her to his chest, one arm wrapped warmly and protectively around her while the other made furtive, feather-like caresses along her sweaty body. He particularly enjoyed toying with the bulging dome of her breast smashed between their chests while she seemed to have an out of body experience.

Eventually she lifted her head from his chest. "Do you have to take a nap today?" she asked hopefully.

"Wasn't that enough for you?" he asked incredulously. "I'm gonna need a nap just to get up and walk out of here." he feigned exhaustion.

"Shut up, faker!" she accused playfully. "You'll leave when I tell you I've had enough. Got it?"

"Yes, miss!" he replied equally as playful. With surprising speed, he rolled them around until he was on top of her. It took some effort as the bed was so narrow that some scooting was required. She happily cooperated and cooed her contentment when she found herself under him with her legs spread and his ambassador at her borderline.

Tenderly, he kissed her. Slowly at first, he made tiny touches and caresses with his lips. When she tried to engage more fully, he pulled back just out of her reach. She growled in frustration but did not vocally complain. After long minutes of the tenderness, furtive teasing, and sensuous torture, he pushed himself up on his elbows until they were face to face.

He did not speak with words but let his eyes speak for him. The urgency of horniness and lust had been replaced with the smoldering of deeper emotions.

This time when their lips met, it was a slow burn. There was no rushing, grabbing, or demanding only the insistent tug and pull of a stronger connection. The soul kiss was an exchange of their soul's energies not just the demands of unfulfilled need. He felt that he could recreate her mouth in a sculpture just from the deliberate probings and sharings of that afternoon.

"Make love to me." she asked simply without demands or fears.

"I thought you'd never ask. A man can only make out for so long." he replied playfully. She uncharacteristically spanked him. They both looked surprised. "Hmm. We're gonna come back to that, later." he promised.

With just a rocking of his hips, he brought his diplomat into her territory. She cooed with the smooth introduction.

The congress of his diplomat and hers was smooth and lubricious. He slowly introduced the dialog and she responded in kind. His motions were met by her equally measured responses. The intercourse was deliberate and thoughtful. The exchange was tit for tat. His suggestions were met by her responses both measured by deliberation and acknowledgement.

His sawing in to her was met by her holding and releasing in synchronization with his suggestions and her responses. The pair were locked in a harmonious exchange. While he was constantly suggesting new discourse, she was answering the responses in warm and inviting ways.

When he arrived at the moment of orgasm, he was not surprised when she was already there. His slow copulation had brought them together to the point of climax, to where they were both ready and eager for release. He did not need to ask if she was ready, she was at the gate leading him through when the sensual sensory overload pulled him across the boundary, she had been leading him to.

Both the lovers 'oohed' and 'awed' as the sensations led them over the summit they climbed together. While other times they had climbed separately, this time they reached the summit together. It was less driven by individual need and more about the journey together. When his cream reached her receptacle, she was already celebrating the union of their coupling. When her climax squeezed his love maker with spasms of joy, he was already delivering his own joy to her womb.

As the lovers came down from their respective journeys to the kingdom of the gods, their bodies savored the bliss of the shared moments. They needed no words, and none were uttered. The quivering and shaking they felt was shared both physically and spiritually even though neither were aware of the connection or transaction of that exact moment.

The moment they shared was flooded by the dopamines of sexual release. The sensation lead many to conclude they were in love. The coupling of the odd pair negated the willingness of either to acknowledge the typical conclusion, each could only acknowledge the connection to the other. They would have to address their differences another day.

"You know," she began after her own return to consciousness, "next time, we should just skip the lonely cafeteria part and you should come straight to the lobby of my dorm."

"Except I always have lunch with my friends before we have our afternoon 'nap'." he countered.

"Ok. After that." she conceded.

"Deal." he acknowledged brightly, "After lunch with my friends, I'll head straight over here for an afternoon delight." he suggested with too much enthusiasm.

She good naturedly conceded. He rested his head comfortably on her bosom and was soon breathing deeply. She held him close while he drifted off to sleep.

'If I had known sex could be so awesome and simply this wonderful, I would have started when I was 10.' she thought to herself. 'If only Stanley Jones could have been more like Chase, I would have ignored my mom.' she mulled in her mind while her lover softly breathed in and out slowly. 'I would have started fucking much, much sooner.' she smiled to herself and drifted off to a warm and peaceful sleep.

When the alarm clock blared out its warning that it was time to rise for class, neither seemed to know where they were. The shock of cold reality was a surprise to both.

"I guess I need to get ready for class." he offered without conviction.

"Only if you need to." she offered.

"It's just one class." he offered weakly. She only pulled him closer to her bosom and stroked his hair. She turned off the alarm clock without looking and snuggled back into their embrace. Soon both were dozing in the warmth of their embrace and the afternoon spent making love in her shared dormitory apartment.

-------

Candi collapsed onto Chase's chest, panting hard in the throes of another orgasm. She purred her approval as he caressed her back and gave her round full ass a playful slap. "Hey!" she exclaimed laughingly.

They had just finished another "nap" between classes and as was their routine, they topped it off with a great round of sex to get the blood going - at least that was what Chase told Candi. She knew that was a bunch of crap, but she enjoyed it, nonetheless.

Chase cleared his throat. "Can I ask you a favor? A really big one. You can say no." he offered.

"I owe you - big time. Anything you need. I mean it anything." she rushed to offer.

"You may want to hear what I'm asking before you agree to it." he chuckled.

Candi gave him a perplexed look, "Um, okay. What's the favor?"

He paused a minute, "So I'm taking this photography class and I need some models for a series I want to do."

"Oh, what do you have in mind?" she asked suspiciously.

"Well, I was thinking about doing a series of nude studies in contrast." he explained.

She looked surprised, "Why are you asking me? Do you need help finding models?"

"Actually, yes. What I was hoping for was a couple of black girls and a couple of white girls, then put them side by side - create an interesting contrast?" he explained.

Still puzzled, she asked, "So where do I fit in? Don't you know any models?"

"No, not really." he laughed. "I think you would be perfect. If you could find a girlfriend that you'd be comfortable posing nude with, I thought that would be better than some random girl off the street."

"Yeah, but you said four girls. Do you want me to find all four girls?" she asked skeptically.

"Well," he offered, "I do know at least one white girl I think I could talk into it."

"Anybody I know?" she scoffed, "You said you wanted me to be comfortable with a girlfriend."

He looked sheepish, "Yeah, I'll admit. I haven't got it all figured out, but I know you'd be perfect."

12