Chase Goes to College Ch. 04 Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ali wasn't easily dissuaded - she had not gotten her satisfaction when Gabby had her turn. "No. We're on break. Gabby had her turn. Someone else gets their turn. We're not going to do the next set until you do your job." she stated firmly.

He looked hard at her, judging her resolve. Ali had shown herself to be quite stubborn and demanding. He debated about just walking away, but he really wanted this last set. The entire evening was building to that last set. He hadn't seen anything like it and was eager to create something original.

He surveyed the other naked women, "Is this what you want, or can we finish this set and take a longer break? How late do you want to be here?" he asked.

"Now's good." "I've got no plans." "Hell yeah." "Sex now? Who cares about later?" he wasn't sure who said what, but it was clear what the consensus was.

"I don't know if I can, you know, recharge that fast." he admitted a little sheepishly.

"Don't you worry about that. We'll take care of that." Ali said with a wicked smile. "You just lie on the floor, we'll take care of everything." she finished. It was supposed to reassure him, but it came across as patronizing and a little creepy.

Candi brought the blindfold and gingerly tied it around his head. "Are you okay with this?" he asked considerately. "We could leave, right now and you wouldn't have to watch someone else," he paused, "you know, have their way with me."

"Actually, Chase," she began, "this is the hottest thing I've ever seen. I certainly don't want to do this every time, but I could get into this, this, whatever you want to call it." Pulling in close to him, she whispered, "I think I might want to touch some titties and pussy myself. It's very stimulating to watch. It might be more exciting to feel." With that still hanging in the air, she nibbled his neck and playfully bit his collarbone as she twisted his nipple.

"Ooh. Naughty, naughty. I may just have to take you home with me tonight." he replied friskily.

"Go lie down, stud. You've got to make some girls happy." she replied spiritedly and spanked his ass for emphasis.

Candi led the blinded young man to the center of the studio. Eight hands carefully guided him to the floor where his head came to rest on a pillow. The randy young women's hands roamed his bare flesh uninhibitedly. No part of his well-formed physique was untouched.

Candi assumed her role as judge, broke away from caressing his strongly muscled chest. "Now, who is next? Show me your number." she said officially. Not surprising, it was Ali's turn.

"Everybody remember the rules? If he doesn't like what you are doing, you have to stop immediately. If you don't stop immediately or you do it again, you forfeit your turn."

Candi stared directly at Ali and gestured with her head. "Got it. God. What do you think I'm going to do to him?" she retorted petulantly.

Candi announced, "The clock starts now. Four minutes, not one second more."

The lascivious gaggle of girls descended on Chase like lionesses on a fresh kill. He was startled by the aggressive attack, involuntarily flinching and drawing up. "Look girls," drawled Ali, "He's scared of us." she snickered.

"Easy girls. He's not a piece of meat." chided Candi.

"Oh yes he is!" muttered Ali under her breath. "Any I'm going to eat him whole."

Ali unceremoniously pushed Chase's legs apart and knelt like a pilgrim at the altar in Mecca. She only paused long enough to determine where she wanted to start. She knew guys love it when she would kiss and touch their inner thighs, slowly working toward the groin only to switch to the other leg. She always had them begging her to suck them, she never gave them what they wanted until she got what she wanted. He was going to satisfy her lust - not just a quick climax, she wanted satisfaction - a deep, toe curling, mind blowing orgasm. She wanted the other sluts to watch her as she took what she wanted from a man she lusted/hated/adored.

Karlisha took position on Chase's other side. She knew the drill. It would keep her content until it was her turn. She didn't want to make herself too sore to ride the stallion, so she would have to be content to let him fondle her full bosom.

Gabby took her place on Chase's opposite side. She still carried his deposit inside her. It gave her feelings of gratification and a certain sense of pride to know she had him, she had him while everyone else watched her take him and make him cum. She felt his powerful hand on her breast, gently massaging the firm flesh. Absentmindedly, her hand drifted to her crotch. Her nimble fingertip rubbed the hood over her highly sensitized nubbin.

Candi settled in at Chase's head. She would take his hand next time but relished the kissing session they had before. Unhurriedly, her lips found his. He earnestly responded to the tickle of her lips just beyond contact with his, pressing himself into her tasting muscle's lair. They wrestled back and forth, ranging from her domain to his.

Ali had decided that since time was a factor, she wouldn't be able to make him beg. She would just have to take what she wanted. Grasping the languid snake in front of her, she started licking the head. Gabby had sucked it clean, but she could still smell the sex on him. It only drove her harder toward her lustful desires. When the serpent started to awake, she pushed him into her food tunnel, wetting the veiny skin. After the animal in her hand re-emerged, she stroked it with her hand. The manipulations caused the unhooded cobra to rise up on his own. Ali continued handling the growing monster until reached the hardness she craved.

"Mmm. Yummy, you taste great!" he whispered toward her unseen ear. "Put your titties in my my mouth. I've got two hands full of tits, and I want yours in my mouth."

"Oh, you naughty boy. You're obsessed with tits!" she teased wickedly.

"Oh yes I am!" he teased back, "Especially yours. Now make me stop talking and fill me up!" Candi laughed good-naturedly and pressed a heavy globe of chocolate colored flesh into and all over his maw. He mumbled his pleasure.

Candi enjoyed the manual stimulation of her sensitive button inside his mouth. She had been very self-conscience about her budding bosom in high school, always hiding it beneath loose- and ill-fitting clothing. He appreciated her fullness, he always gave plenty time and effort to her 'twins' (as he called them) during their 'naps' in her dorm room in between classes. She was not showing them off, but she was changing how she felt about them and how she dressed in public. Spending an evening with a bunch of naked women and no one really seemed to care about how big or how little their breasts were was a new experience. She had not made any conclusions yet, but she was growing more interested in exploring someone else's - just for reference and understanding, she told herself.

Both Karlisha and Gabby were enjoying the manual stimulation of their respective busts. Chase's hands roamed the entire range freely, not simply twisting a nipple incessantly. Whether intentional or not, both girls were also frigging themselves softly - Gabby, because she had been satisfied, Karlisha, because she was waiting for her turn to be satisfied.

Ali was content that the phallus was of adequate length and hardness to begin more aggressive treatment. Where Gabby had taken a reverse cowgirl squatting position, Ali straddled Chase face forward. Slowly she inserted the object of her desire into her slot, the warmth of it radiated into her void. Lowering herself onto her knees, she drove the entire length inside herself. She felt the head pressing inside her, filling her with its girth. "Fuck, yeah!" she whispered hoarsely.

Candi looked up from his chest when she heard Ali's hushed pronouncement. She had the view of Ali's bald mound meeting Chase's smooth abdomen. Ali didn't stay there long, she started rising and falling obscenely onto his lap. Candi watched as his treasure disappeared into that woman whom she was beginning to despise for how she was treating Chase.

Ali noticed that Candi was watching her. She could tell Chase and Candi had some kind of relationship by how they were with each other. Karlisha dished that she saw them having sex in her dorm room. Candi had even admitted it herself, adding that "he was too good for" Ali. Ali increased the speed and volume of her assault on him. She watched with amusement and grim satisfaction as Candi looked transfixed as Ali took her man, fucking him right in front of Candi's unblinking eyes.

Candi realized that he was pushing up against her. Rocking back into a kneeling position as his head pulled free, she looked at him quizzically. "Sorry, need to breathe!" he offered between pants. Ali was riding him hard. The impacts of her lithe body colliding with his muscled mass caused tiny waves to ripple away from the point of contact.

Ali was on a mission, her focus turning inward. Chase wasn't sucking that brown cow's teats anymore, he was breathing hard. His legs were stiff, she felt him lifting to meet her as she crashed down on him. He wasn't even really playing with Gabby and Karli, she thought smugly. 'He's mine now, bitches!'

Now all three girls were watching Ali pummel Chase, her repeated drops onto his lap looked painful. Ali's eyes were on fire, she was driving like a madwoman toward to finish as if her very life depended on it. Ali drew greater pleasure seeing everyone watching her, she thrilled with the power she had over them, over Chase.

She missed the warning signs as she was too wrapped up in lording her domination over the watching women. He erupted inside her, his hands on her hips holding her down against him. "Let me go!" she hissed and struggled to free herself. His orgasm spread from the pump action in his scrotum to his head and feet like electricity. Ali howled with frustration, she was so close and now this prick who can't please a real woman has premature ejaculation! She was seething as she climbed off in disgust.

Candi announced a little too cheerfully, "The ride is over, please clean your toys and put them away." Ali glared at Candi. 'The night wasn't over yet.' thought Ali with bitterness. Ali would find a way to get what she wanted, she always did. She knelt between Chase's legs and grudgingly fulfilled her obligation.

He relaxed on the floor for a minute while the women went back to the food tray. The sandwiches were gone, but there were plenty of vegetables and still some liquor. Ali drank thirstily from the bottle, ignoring the food. The girls were largely silent, Ali's anger and irritation hung over the group papitately.

He stood and stretched. He scratched himself as he went to the camera table. Quickly he checked the cameras, load fresh film where needed, and headed toward the food tray. Surveying the tray, he remarked, "Wow, the sandwiches must have been good." He received a couple of thin smiles, but Ali's withering glare stifled any verbal response. "I'll get some water and we can get started again."

The still unclothed young women put themselves back into position quietly. Ali was still sulking, but the angry stares had abated. Chase was pleasant and his praises helped lift the mood. "Ok, this time, all legs will go up, then one leg in between your partner's leg. You can hold your leg up with your arm while we set up, but no hands during the shot. Everybody clear?"

The women nodded quietly, and a row of legs grew from the cluster of women. "Excellent. Now Gabby, your left leg should be out and your right leg going in between Karli's. Good. Here we go! Point your toes!" Everyone pushed their legs straight up and pointed their toes. He quickly shot the sequence, lavishing the girls with praise as he walked around the huddled group capturing different angle and perspectives.

"Awesome, ladies. Legs down." he offered cheerily. "Everyone okay? No leg cramps?"

"My foot hurts, a little." came Gabby's soft voice.

"Ok, give it to me." Chase directed kindly. Gabby stretched out her leg and Chase took her foot into his strong hands. His able fingers and thumbing rubbing the stress from her foot.

"Oh, my, god!" exclaimed Gabby. "Keep doing that and I'll climax again." she gushed. Ali gave her a withering glare, but Gabby didn't see it or if she did, she didn't react to it. "Would you mind doing the other?" she asked timidly.

"Certainly!" came his prompt reply. Making quick work of it, he massaged the foot until it was pliable.

"Thanks!" she gushed again, "That was amazing!"

"Anyone else?" he offered. When no one else spoke up, he asked, "Everyone ready? This is my last set, I promise."

Ali muttered under her breath, "It better be. We still have mine to do."

He directed, "Ok, legs up!" The stocks of limbless trees shot up again as the bare legs of the young woman rose up. "Like last time, we'll start with one leg in between your partner's. Good. Now when I get ready, drop your hands and spread your legs out like a fan. It will hurt for a minute, but I'll hurry to get through it."

He took his favorite camera in hand, he chose to bypass the Polaroid for this shot. He didn't want the ladies holding their legs up any longer than necessary. Once he crouched in position, he instructed, "Ready, now Gabby, start lower your left leg, Karli, your right leg, please. Candi, your right leg, Ali your left. Good, keep going lower, please."

Gabby stopped, "I can't, I can't go any more or I'll fall."

Chase responded, "That's okay, now let's even out the gaps. Good. Karli, a little more to your right. Ali, more to your left. Excellent! Hold it." His camera started clicking rapidly as he captured the giant fan of splayed legs in front of him. "Almost done. Awesome work!" he praised.

Quickly he switched sides, moving from Gabby and Candi's heads to crouch behind Karlisha and Ali's head. He just finished snapping a few shots when Gabby finally toppled over. "Sorry! Sorry! I just couldn't hold it anymore." she apologized profusely.

"Ladies, that was awesome! I'm all finished. Please don't leave just yet, Ali has some shots she wants to take." His glowing praise left the women beaming. They carefully climbed to their feet and shook out their legs.

---------------

Continued in Part 03