Chased Pt. 01

Story Info
Was She A Heroin Or A Whore?
9k words
3.17
18.3k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

CHASED PART I

SweetNothingsAndBeyond

PRELUDE:

This story definitely falls under the 'Loving Wife Category'... Its reasoning might defy logic... But then sometime... We do... Get into extreme situations... Just to get something... Which we were deprived off... For a long period of time... For some reason or other... Desires inculcated sometime... Get fulfilled... With an impossible rate of 'Interest'! Or very high rate of 'Premium'! When an occurrence occurs... We seldom realise... It's happening at 'That Moment Of Time'... Or even its 'Impact'... In our life... In others' life... And on surrounding as a whole... We just 'Flow' with it... And get 'Drowned' in it... We expect unprecedented 'Dividend'... But get into an unexpected 'Disaster'... "As We Get... So We Reap!"

My inner conscience says: "ONCE IS A 'MISTAKE'... BUT TWICE IS A 'MISCHIEF'!"

This is a story of 'LOVE' and 'BETRAYAL'... When 'SEX' ruled the 'MIND' and the 'BODY' became the 'VICTIM' of 'CIRCUMSTANCES'... 'DITCHING' one's 'FAITH' and 'BELIEF'... Is a 'HEINOUS CRIME'... Simply unpardonable... There is no place for 'TRECHERY'... In a world of 'LOVE'!

In the 'BONDING of MARRIAGE'... EITHER ONE IS 'WHITE' (FAITHFUL)... OR 'BLACK' (UNFAITHFUL)... THERE IS NO PLACE FOR A 'GREY' (I'M FAITHFUL BUT...) SHADE IN MARRIAGE!

You're politely cautioned... And humbly requested... About the plotting and narratives... So, please enjoy reading the story... Do love and have sympathy for the two main characters... MANISHA and SUBHASHISH... Happy reading...

SweetNothingsAndBeyond

******

CHAPTER: 1 -- BACKGROUND 31ST DECEMBER 2015!

8th November 2020:

He was running... As if 'CHASING' someone... Though there was none... In front of him... Excepting for his long shadow... On the lonely deserted road... Under the full-moon... In an early November mid-night... It was calm outside... It was cold in the atmosphere... It was chaos inside...

He stopped for a moment... His heart was pounding with every passing second... His doctor had advised him not to exert much exhaustion... Owing to the heavy dose of antibiotics he was consuming recently... Before his much awaited eye operation... Being highly diabetic... Added 15 hours of non-stop working in front of laptop... For the past 2.5 decades... Had its own adverse effect and impact... He was into a stage of glaucoma... Unless gets operated soon... He might even lose his eyesight permanently... That was what his doctor had said... And advised for an immediate operation... And his doctor was not wrong... He spectacles lens were as thick as a soft-drink glass-bottle-bottom... And at that moment of time... Without those thick lens specs... His eyes were as useless as buttons... And his body was as bad as a wooden bat!

******

Though otherwise 48... SUBHASHISH (nick-named SUBH) was a fit man... With a height of 5'10" and weight of 170 pounds... He was fairly tall and well built... With a reasonably attractive face and figure... VP with a Noida (satellite township of Delhi) based Software Company... His position was -- 'Cloud Presales Architect'... Had vast experience and exposure in AWS, Azure, and Google Cloud and so on...

He had long ago decided not to marry... Not because he had any affairs... Or was ditched... Or was a playboy... Or any physical problematic attributes.. But because he already had married to his job first... And was an out and out workaholic... On an average he used to work more than 15 hours a day... Six days a week... Or 90 hours a week! Sometime even seven days a week! Strange but true!

******

31st December 2015:

It was in 2015... About 5 years back... It was the 31st December night... A 'Game Changer' in his life... Until he came across... MANISHA... The dusky and pixie beauty... At 5'2" she definitely fell under the category of 'Short'... But with a boob size of 32" 'C'... And a butt size of 36"... With a waist size of 28" (32" : 28" : 36")... She definitely attracted more attention than anyone else in her group of new comers... Into the fold of the 'Blue-Chip Company'... Her pouty lips and perky boobs were creating havoc in most of the men's heart that particular night... Present in the New Year Part... Some half drunk and some full... Culmination of the last day of the year... Was left most with untold dreams and unknown desires...

Manisha was just 21... He was in mid-aged 43... More than double her age... But 'LOVE KNOWS NO BOUNDS'... As she was officially introduced to Subh... By the VP of the HR Department Mr. Khosla... Subh felt a typical feeling in his heart... A thrill went through his body as Manisha shook her tiny soft hand with his manly strong hand... She smiled in bit of discomfort... As he for a moment refused to part with her hand... Subh was told by Mr. Khosla that Manisha would be part his 'Team' from 1st January 2016...

******

1st January 2016:

1st January Manisha and Subh met and talked in the office formally...

2nd January they talked over a cup of coffee in the office with smiles...

3rd January they talked over a coffee; but in CCD; hand-in-hand...

4th January they talked over coffee in Barista as well as Maharaja Burger in McDonald; with a departed kiss on the cheek...

5th January they talked over a cup of coffee in Starbuck as well as Pan-Crust-Cheese-Burst-Chicken-Paprika Pizza in Pizza-Hut; with a departed kiss on the mouth...

6th January they talked over a cup of coffee and XL Bucket of Popcorns in PVR Multiplex; with their hands on each-other's thighs; and a departed smooth on the lips with tongues inside each other's mouth...

7th January they were not talking... Only action... In his master-bedroom... On his master bed... Lots of slurping noises... Moans and grunts... Groans and Grumbles... Cracking of the wooden-bed... Thumping of sweaty bodies... Echoing of their meaningless expressions... Wetting of the silken bed-spread... With loads of cum... Changing the bed-spread colour... From lighter to a darker shade!

8th January Both Subh and Manisha were on 'Casual Leave'... With a 'Don't Disturb' 'Handle-Dangler' on the door-knob... Her hair dishelved, body satiated, swollen pussy lips, loads and loads of his cum in her saturated pussy... She was satisfied with his 5.5" long cock with a girth of 4"... And was mighty happy losing her much preserved virginity to such a loving and caring person...

9th January when they entered their office... Everyone was there for a pleasant surprise... To see Manisha in a bridal-wear... She was wearing a Red-Saree with golden embroidered border and Anchal... Red bangles... Red bindi... Red nail-enamel... Red lip-gloss... Golden necklace, ear-rings, wedding ring... All with bright-red precious Ruby stones... She had Mehandi on her cute palms... And Altaa on her dainty feet... She was looking like a Walky-Talky-Doll... They were just back after visiting Lord Jagannath Temple at Hauz-Khaz (South Delhi)... After getting the 'Registered-Marriage-Certificate'...

They threw a party for social recognition... Before setting off for a two-week long honeymoon over to Himachal Pradesh... Kasauli... Shimla... Kufri... Fagu... Mandi... Kullu... Manali... Rohtang-Pass... And many more exotic places like Pathankot... Delhausi... Macleutganj...

******

When they were back to Delhi... Life was back to track... And working became normal... They were making love minimum once almost everyday... And at least twice in weekends... Subh always liked Manisha to be moving around in the house naked... Particularly when in kitchen or in laundry-room... So that he could ogle at her naked beauty... Her perky boobs... And fleshy buttocks... What was the most attractive asset of Manisha was... Her un-cut dark and dense armpit and pubic bush... He would always love to fiddle with her long and wavy hair... The coarseness was adding to the eroticism... When the dry hair became wet with his prolong foreplay...

Manisha always loved the way Subh used to give her the oral stimulation... Even the digital stimulation... It was the other way to fulfil a 21 year young woman's carnal desire by a 43 year old middle-aged person... Because... He could never have that type of stamina to fulfil her insatiable desires...

Added as time passed by... Subh's 5.5" penis seemed to be pitiably small to Manisha's growing desire and demands... She wanted more... 'YEH DIL MAANGE MORE!'

After Subh gets into deep sleep... And snoring to glory... Manisha slowly and gradually gets into the habit of digitally stimulating her... For fulfilling her unattended physical and mental requirements... In a slow and gradual process she was introduced to Dildos of all shapes and colours! (It was introduced by one of her office acquaintances -- 'Ananya')... To start with a 6"... Then improving to a 7"... Finally getting satisfied with a 8"! (All of which she had borrowed from Ananya unconditionally). Even to the extent of the BLACK-VEINED-BULBOUS-HEAD-UN-CIRCUMCISED BATTERY-OPERATED-DILDOS!

******

After a month and half of their 'Court-Marriage'... Manisha lost her Periods... The 'Pregnancy-Test' turned-out to be 'Positive'... The couple were more than happy... As Subh was getting older... They always wanted a baby ASAP... And Manisha's 'Medical-Tests' came as a 'BLESSING-IN-DISGUISE!"

Because of some 'Pregnancy-Related-Hormonal' issues... As well as some 'Thyroid-Related' issues pertaining to pregnancy... Manisha was advised for complete bed-rest... Thus, to maximise the physical rest as well as mental peace... Subh after contacting a renowned placement agency recruited a young North-East married-woman 'Promila Barua'... As a full-time house-maid to help-out Manisha with the eventualities in the house-hold chores...

******

CHAPTER: 2 -- The Changes In Manisha!

As the pregnancy gravitated in Manisha... There were definite physical changes in her... As well as in her mental attributes... She started gaining weight... Her boobs started growing... Her hips became larger... Her tummy grew rounder... Her upper arms and thighs became fleshy... Her face became oval... As she slowly gained weight... It effected and impacted her walking... From a normal womanly walk... She started to walk like a 'Duck'! No wonder Subh had started calling her lovingly 'DUCKIE'!!!

As a gesture of love and feeling... Subh left no stone un-turned... He used to get all her favourite eatables...

'Cadbury-Bubbly-Silk-Chocolates'... 'Amul- 90%-Dark Chocolate'... 'Nestle-Kitkat'... 'Kwality-Red Velvet-Premium-Cones'... 'Mother Diary- Nolen Gur- Cup Ice Cream'... 'Baskin Robbins-Fudge-Sundae'... 'Pizza Hut-Pan Crust-Chicken Paprika Pizza'... 'Subway-Footlong-Chicken n Cheese'... 'Mc Donald-Chicken-Wrap'... 'KFC-Large-Chicken Bucket'...

And those were only the tip of the ice-berg... Subh went all the way out to impress Manisha with all his heart out... Because he used to love her from the core of his heart... Manisha was the 'Centre-Point' in his life... And to prove his point... Much before her 21st Birthday on 8th May 2016... He had gifted her with a brand new pitch-black (her favourite colour) 'Hundai i-20'! (To be precise on 9th March 2016 -- Just two months of their Court-Marriage!)

In consequent effect... Manisha was mighty happy... And that night gave the best blow-job of her life to Subh! And Subh came like never before! They slept happily embarrassing each other like 'New-Found-Love'!

******

With every passing week... Manisha started gaining more and more weight... At the time of marriage Manisha was just 118 pounds... And she had reached 148 pounds... During the 5th month of her pregnancy in June 2016... 30 pounds or 25 per cent was definitely a whopping jump... And still adding on to her body-bulk... With every single passing day!!! 'Pleasantly Plumpy' -- That was what Subh used to tease her -- With a new terminology!

Though their sexual act had taken a serious back seat... Manisha's post pregnancy asymmetrical syndromes... Lately Subh realised... A 'Sea-Change' in Manisha's attitudinal attributes and behavioural extremes... Previously when he used to come back home 'Dog-Tired' from office... Manisha used to open the main door... Offer him a glass of water... Used to talk to him... Lovingly served him with dinner... Even used to keep his set of night-dress in the restroom... Even though they did not consummate every day... Owing to her problems and limitations... She used to lovingly cuddle him often and kissed him 'Good Night'...

But suddenly there was a drastic change in Manisha's usual behavioural pattern... She used to become quite reserved... Talking pretty less... Answering just to the point... Very precisely without any elaborations... On asking any further... She used to get irritated... Her attitudes swung from one extreme one moment... To the other extreme the very next moment...

Then Subh observed gradually... Instead of Manisha... Promila started to open the door... Offered him the glass of water... And served him dinner... When he walked up to their master bedroom... Most of the time Manisha used to be sleeping deeply... Or if at all awakened... Used to react indifferently... Reading a book... Surfing net... Watching TV... Not even bothered to ask him 'As to how was his day?'

******

Subh was deeply concerned... He consulted Manisha's doctor... Dr. Baxi was in his usual cool and said, 'It was pretty normal with many women to get irritated during their pregnancy period. And he doesn't see anything abnormal or unusual in her behavioural pattern.'

On being insisted upon by Subh... Dr. Baxi agreed to check her up the very next day in the first hour as a special case.

Subh was mighty happy. Because, to get an appointment with Dr. Baxi was a tough job... Not before at least a week... And he himself giving an appointment for the very next day was really surprising... And that too on the first hour was absolutely unbelievable!

He shared the good news with Manisha... And her eyes sparkled with joy!

******

CHAPTER: 3 -- As The Mystery Unfolded...

9th June 2020.

Because, Subh's 4-Wheel SUV -- The all new Mahindra Scorpio was in the garage for routine servicing... He drove Manisha to the doctor's clinic in her 'Hundai i-20'... The drive was smooth and good... And why not? That was just three month old car... There was no reason... What-so-ever... Not to have a smooth drive...

Manisha seemed to be happy... Very happy... To meet her doctor -- Dr. Baxi... And Subh felt good... Seeing Manisha happy after a pretty long time... Manisha was over enthusiastic and possessive about her 'Future-Baby'... And was very particular about her... Food-Tips... Exercise-Tips... Rest-Tips... And Medicine In-Takes...

As they reached Dr. Baxi's Clinic 15 minutes prior to the appointment time... Subh was about to open his side of the door... And move over to Manisha's side... To help her out in opening of the door... And escort her into the clinic...

But to his surprise... Manisha had already opened the door... And stepped out... While giving him a verbal instruction... To get her file from the back seat... And then come over... Which Subh complied with ease...

As he picked up the file... And turned around to get alighted from the car... His eyes accidentally fell on the 'Milometer' of the brand new 'Hundai i-20'... There was a jolt in his mind... As the 'Milometer' was indicating a reading of a 'Whopping 8888 Kilometres'! That too just in three month! Just in 92 days! On an average 97 kilometres a day! IMPOSSIBLE! Something was GROSS! For the first time in 5 months of their marriage... Subh felt and realised... Probably everything about their wedding was not as smooth as he was feeling and thinking... Somewhere... Something... Was possibly wrong... Grossly Wrong... And he got down from the car with a heavy heart... Feeling hollowness in his mind...

******

As Subh stepped into the Clinic of Dr. Baxi, he was greeted with a smiling face of the young receptionist right diagonally opposite to the entrance, "Mr. Subhashish Satapathy?" Questioned the lady receptionist. To which Subh just nodded his head affirmative. "Manisha Manaswini's File please..." Asked the receptionist politely. He handed over the file. She took it from him and moved into the doctor's cabin.

Subh followed her. She turned around and said, "You may please wait here. If required then Dr. Baxi would definitely call you in." Saying so she clicked open the cabin door and moved in.

Subh felt a bit strange! Being Manisha's husband... Why was he denied an entry into the cabin? Though they were 15 minutes prior to the appointment... Why was she called-in immediately? As his mind was reeling under webs of questions... The cabin door was opened... And the receptionist stepped-out... There was a typical expression on her otherwise wooden face... And she gave a meaningful smirk at him... He was perplexed a bit more than previously...

"Mr. Satapathy, the thorough checking would take approximately 30 -- 40 minutes... By standard norms and procedures... You may either help yourself with a glass of water... Or a cup of lemon tea... From the respective dispensers..." The receptionist said as a 'Standard-Dialogue from a SOP Manual'.

"No. Thanks." Saying so Subh walked out of the Clinic and moved near his car. He opened the door and settled-in. Pulled-out his laptop to do some official things, instead of idling-around... But could not concentrate... His eyes again went on to the 'Milometer' and saw the reading to reconfirm --'8888' as the final figure! How the hell on earth was it possible? He questioned to himself... 97 Kilometres a day? What the hell was happening? He was unable to link the credentials of the things...

Owing to her pregnancy complications... Manisha had taken an early 'Maternity Leave' from 9th March 2020... Then, there was hardly any mobility by her... So, how was it possible that... Her car had travelled almost 100 Kilometres a day! Strange but true!