Chased Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That was when... He tried to get his luck tested into the role of a 'Desi (Local) James Bond 007'! He looked around the interiors of the vehicle with a pair of hawk's eyes... The first break-through was in the in-built 'ASHTRAY'!

It was filled with countless buds of cigarettes! And Subh was a non-smoker! He always loved to keep the vehicle interiors speak-n-span! Hundred per cent dust free! And the ashtray full of cigarette buds... Irritated him less and surprised him more! Who had sharing cosy and quality space as well as time with his precious wife in her car (A)? And was smoking like a chimney (B)? But strangely there was no sign of any cigarette smell in the car! Which means these buds were lying there in the vehicle for pretty long time (C)! 'Silly woman' Thought Subh, 'Following her heart more than her mind!' He picked up a bud and read the brand... 'Marlboro'! He created a folder in his laptop... Named it: 'CHASED'! He put the first point:

  1. Marlboro cigarette buds in the ashtray of 'Hundai i-20'. Photo taken with i-Phone. (Then he took a photo with his i-Phone). Date: 9th June, Time: 10.00 AM.

Then Subh started looking at every nook-n-corner of the 'Hundai i-20'... After a painful combing operation of about 10 minutes... His hand stuck at the bottom of the rear-seat (D)... Something silky... Something rubbery... Felt by the tips of his searching fingers... As he slowly pulled it out... To his utter dismay... It was a 'Used-Condom'... He observed a few interesting points pertaining to the condom: (E) Pretty large in size... (F) Soft pink in colour... (G) With thin-ribbed on the outer-surface... (H) Extremely thin CONDOM for optimum pleasure and satisfaction! Derivative conclusion -- The user of this XXL CONDOM definitely had an in-depth idea and knowledge about 'PREMIUM STINGINGLY EXPENSIVE CONDOMS'! The dried semen had acted like glue (I)... And made the latex material look sick and shabby... Subh clicked another photo... And then put the next point:

  1. 'Used-Condom' -- Retrieved from the bottom of the back-seat of the 'Hundai i-20'. (Photo taken with i-Phone). Date: 9th June, Time: 10.10 AM.

He pulled out two blank envelops from his laptop bag, in one he put the used condom and in the other the cigarette buds. Then seals the envelops with cello-tape and put them back in his laptop bag.

Then with new vigour and vitality he started searching around... Until his hands fell on the small drawer below the dashboard... Along with the photocopies of the original car papers and documents, insurance papers and driving license paper...

There was a brand new box of 'MAGNUM Condoms' XXL-Size (J)! Subh was shocked beyond belief! Because, his penis was just 5.5"! And he uses just the plain-normal MAGNUMS! And XXL-Size means... Minimum 9" SIZE! He assumed. That would not be a 'SMALL PENIS' by any means! But a 'HUGE COCK' by all means!

That became the next point for Subh to put it into his laptop point:

  1. Brand new pack of 'MAGNUM XXL Condoms' discovered in the dashboard drawer of the 'Hundai i-20'. (Photo taken with i-Phone). Date: 9th June, Time: 10.20 AM.

******

(The markings (A) to (J) -- 10 points in Chapter: 3 are the 'First-Hand-Information' Subh had gathers inside Manisha's 'Hundai i-20' car pertaining to the Marlboro cigarette buds in the ashtray; used XXL, light pink, ultra-thin, ribbed used condom found under the back-seat of the car; and the brand new pack of MAGNUM XXL pack discovered inside the dashboard cabinet.)

******

CHAPTER: 4 -- The Plot Thickened!

With enough information gathered within 20 minutes of his first day of amateurish investigation, Subh was quite happy with his new job initiative. But the very next moment his heart sank as he instantly realised the very fact that... He was being badly ditched by his 'BETTER-HALF'... Whom he had 'LOVED' more than his life! Just for the sake of 'SEX'? Was 'SEX' more important than 'LOVE'? He started to ponder... Without being getting into any right answer... A sense of severe betrayal was hanging there... Like shadows of dark deeds of a series of events... This should not have happened between a newly married couple... Or for that matter, any married couple... With a heavy heart he alighted from the car and moved back into the clinic.

As he stepped into the clinic, he saw a number of patients were waiting for Dr. Buxi. But Dr. Baxi was yet to complete the thorough check-up with Manisha. That was when he over-heard one of the pregnant women talking to another, 'Well, it normally takes about 15 minutes for Dr. Baxi to examine a normal patient. But don't know why he was taking so much of time in this case. It's already 45 minutes!' Subh got a jolt. Looked at his limited edition Omega wrist-watch, it was almost half-past-ten! Yes, for the past 45 minutes Manisha was there inside the cabin of Dr. Baxi.

Subh looked at the pretty female receptionist, who in turn gave him a meaningful glance back. He walked near her. Before he could ask anything, she snapped-back, "With 'SPECIAL' patients like Manisha, Dr. Baxi 'DOESN'T MIND' spending 'QUALITY TIME'!" She said while emphasising the words 'SPECIAL', 'DOESN'T MIND' and 'QUALITY TIME' .

That was when her intercom buzzed; she excused herself and picked up the receiver. After a brief hearing, she put her hand on the mouth-piece of the receiver and said to him in a low voice to move into the cabin of Dr. Baxi. Subh walked down into the cabin.

******

As he got-in... Looked around... It was a tastefully done cabin... With baby pink plastic emulsion paint on the walls... And a shocking purple-tinge on the roof... The window-blinds were of romantic shades of pink-n-purple... There was a huge wooden table at least 4' X 10' at one corner... With a revolving executive chair... On which Dr. Baxi was sitting... There were two customer chairs... On the other side of the table... The expensive indoor plants were there on the strategic locations... And then there was a wall-to-wall screen on the other side... Suggesting of the very fact that... It was the examination room...

As Subh was about to ease into the chair... He observed a few things... (A) First a fresh room-fresher was used... (B) Which was of strong lavender odour... (C) Still there was a mild hallucination about the smell of raw-sex in the air! (D) And a definite under-current of uneasiness on the face of Dr. Baxi just could not go un-noticed! He extended his mildly shaky hands for a gesture of goodwill... "Hello Mr. Satapathy... How're you doing?" He asked with a forced smile on his face.

"I'm doing fine. How're you?" Replied back Subh maintaining his calmness which do come with age and experience, then added, "Where is my sweet-heart?"

"Oh, she's in the changing-room. Would be out any moment." Replied Dr. Baxi re-claiming his poise, "What would you like to have? Tea or 'COFFEE'?" He emphasised the word 'COFFEE'.

"I don't mind a cup of brewing hot cappuccino." Came the voice from the other end (E). As Subh turned around, he saw his beautiful wife walking up to the table. Her dishelved hair was quickly re-done to avoid any suspecting interrogation (F)! Though the morning painfully long time-consumed make-up had been partially washed away with over flown of warm-body-sweat (G)! Still there was a light sheen of sweat on Manisha's over excited body (H)! Despite the very fact that the 2.0 ton AC was running at 18 degree Celsius (I)! Observed Subh with eyes of a spy!

No sooner Manisha pushed into the other customer chair, the cabin door opened and the receptionist walked-in with a tray of three designer mugs of brewing hot cappuccino (J)!

What a fast job! Wondered Subh! No sooner the words were finished from Manisha's mouth... The coffee was ready... Within moments! That means the inner-circle of Dr. Baxi do know his wife's tastes and likings! Great! Subh felt happy and jealous at the same time!

Over the cup of coffee, Dr. Baxi advised Subh about the nitty-gritty about Manisha's pregnancy issues. In-between reminded him twice to send her for a fortnightly check-up as it was her first delivery. Not concluding before the fact that he might not accompany her (K), as it's a time consuming process... And showed his concern about Subh's job hampering... Subh wondered... Where Dr. Baxi was caring about him? Or cautioning about him?

As they finished their coffee... Dr. Baxi stood up to escort Manisha to the car, while politely telling Subh to pay the Doctor's fees at the counter. Subh walked on to the payment counter and pulled-out his 'Platinum-Visa-Card' and looked over to see Dr. Baxi had affectionately put his big hand over Manisha shoulder as he was slowly taking her to the car (L). For a tiny woman of 5'2" height... Dr. Baxi's 6'3" height was like a man-mountain! He was virtually looming-large over her with over-protection...

Subh saw the debit-card receipt... It was a cool 5,000/- bucks... He guessed... He not only paid for the medical examination of his wife... But also for the coffee... The love and affection Dr. Baxi was showing and showering on his pregnant wife... And also 'PROBABLY' for the unhindered body-shuttering sex he had with his 'Would-Be-Mother' wife!

After squaring the bill... Subh walked on to his car... Manisha was cosy on the passenger seat... Subh pushed on to the driver's seat... Dr. Baxi was standing tall out there near the driver's door... As Subh ignite the engine... Noticed the very fact that... Dr. Baxi's trouser fly was still open (M)! So, the 'PROBABILITY' factor was now gone... And he had 'DIFINITELY' paid also for his dearest wife's unhindered sex behind the curtains! 'Protected' or 'Unprotected' sex was now the only valueless question... As she was already 5 month pregnant!

"24th June... Is the next date..." Said Manisha while looking out through the window (N).

"What?" Asked Subh unmindfully.

"Well, the next date of examination." Said Manisha as a matter of fact.

"It's too time consuming... Isn't it?" Asked Subh sarcastically.

"Yes. He's always a bit too careful about me. Never wanted to take chances. So next time, I'd suggest you not to accompany me. I'll manage myself. What do you say?(O)"

"So long you're safe and happy, I don't have any problem." Replied Subh with a voice of concern still in his tentative mind.

"I'll manage. I don't want your works to get hampered." Manisha quipped-in with concern.

'Work Hamper? Whose? Mine or Her?' Wondered Subh as he drove down... While thinking that... He observed another thing... Inside the doctor's cabin Manisha's lipstick was okay... But inside the car it looked slightly messy... So, when he was paying the medical bill... Doctor Baxi was reaping the bonanza... The departed kiss was more than a kiss... Might be a smooch... To last 15 painful days! Till their next meeting on 24th June (P)!

******

(The markings (A) to (P) -- 16 Points, in Chapter: 4 were Subh's personal observations as to how Manisha and her surroundings changing inside Dr. Baxi's Cabin, Clinic and around him, as per 'Her New Found Self'!)

******

CHAPTER: 5 -- The Fourth Angle Of The Triangle!

In the office Subh put the recovered 'MAGNUM XXL CONDOM' packet inside another envelop marked as '3' and put it safely in his laptop bag.

Then he carefully took-out the cigarette bud from his handkerchief. That was the cigarette bud he had taken-out from the ashtray on the table of Dr. Baxi, when they were moving out of the cabin, as Dr. Baxi was too pre-occupied with Manisha, Subh snatched the opportunity to pull-out a bud from the ashtray on the table of Dr. Baxi (Q).

He was very happy with his skill as well as possession... And was about to zero-down on the fact that... Dr. Baxi was the man in the 'Hundai i-20' car! He took a photo of the cigarette bud with its branding...

To his utter surprise... That was a 'Rothmans' and not 'Marlboro' what was retrieved from the 'Hundai i-20'!

Two different locations... Two different brands... Which means... Dr. Baxi fulfils his and her carnal desires in the clinic... Now there's a fourth person's involvement in the 'Game of Lust'! The one who was sharing Manisha's car... As well as her body... The MAGNUM XXL LIGHT PINK ULTRA THIN RIBBED CONDOM... Was the burning evidence of that... That was when Subh's mind started spinning! He cut-short his thought process and put the data into his laptop:

  1. Rothmans Cigarette Bud Taken-Out From The Ashtray Of Dr. Baxi Inside His Cabin. (Photo Taken With i-Phone). Date: 9th June, Time: 10.45 AM.

The plot was getting thicker! And he was getting confused! If Dr. Baxi's brand was Rothmans, then whose brand was Marlboro?

******

By the time Subh was back home... Manisha was into a deep slumber... He came near her and opened the buttons of her front open nightie... She was not wearing any bra underneath... Her 32" 'C' boobs were grown up to 34" 'D' with her pregnancy at prime stage... There were distinct marks of hickies on both her boobs (R)...

But again to his dismay... The sizes and dimensions of both her hickies were asymmetrical (S)! One was small and deep... While the other one was long and less brutal! Even the teeth-marks were different... On the right boob the hickie had the incisor teeth without any gap... While on the left boob there was a distinct gap of about three millimetres between the upper incisors! Subh immediately recalled Dr. Baxi's smile... He had very nice and symmetrical set of teeth... So the right boob hickie was caused by the doctor's teeth for sure in the morning, that was the reason it was disintegrating slowly (T)!

What about the left boob? Whose hickie was that? And what was the time it created? Because it was looking very fresh! Might be very recently crafted! Just recently... Less than an hour back (U)! That was a million dollar question now for Subh to search out.

IF THE CAUSES OF HER HICKIES WERE BY THE SAME PERSON? THEN HOW THE IMPACTS WERE DIFFERENT?

Point to be pondered! Both her nipples were swollen even after 12 hours of the incident! How was it possible? Subh was more confused than ever before! No! Not possible! She must have had sex... With someone very recently... For sure...

He pulled up his laptop and added the new point:

  1. Hickies on Manisha's boobs, asymmetrical. Definitely not by the same person for sure. Because the left boob hickie had a gap between the incisor teeth; which was not there in the right. Added, Manisha's nipples were reddened and swollen. Not possible after 12 hours! That means someone had badly sucked and brutally assaulted her nipples, areoles and boobs not before two to three hours back! Who was he? Photo taken by i-Phone. Date: 9th June, Time: 11.00 PM

******

He lifted her nightie beyond her waist... Her red thong panty was all wet... He slowly pulled aside the panty bottom... And was both shocked and surprised to see her thick and swollen outer labia were badly bruised and saturated with potent seeds over flowing on to the silk bed-spread (V)! Subhashish was shocked beyond imagination! What the fuck was that? Who was the culprit? Though Manisha was no less a culprit than the one... He who had deposited that quantity of virile cum in her pussy!

He took a few photographs of her boobs and her pussy. Then put the point in her laptop:

  1. Over saturated pussy with fresh manly cum. Badly fucked and savagely taken. Who was responsible? Photo taken by i-Phone. Date: 9th June, Time: 11.10 PM.

******

(The markings (Q) to (V) -- 6 Points, in Chapter: 5; were the analyses of Subh pertaining to the two Hickies on the two boobs of Manisha... Their shape, size, impact, time-line and differentiation! Conclusion of the fact that the two hickies were by two different persons! Added, her presently over saturated was suggestive of the fact that she was very recently fucked -- might be within less than an hour!)

******

CHAPTER: 6 -- Catching Red-Handed!

Subh walked down and came into the kitchen. Took a fairly large Martini... Sitting in the lounge... He started to sip it while wondering... As to how to solve this puzzle... Which seemed to be a bigger puzzle than the Rubik's cube?

Suddenly Subh realised some hush-hush talks coming from the adjoining room... Which incidentally was the full-time care-taker 'Promila Barua's' bedroom... At mid-night who's there in Promila's room? Subh became alert. He slowly walked on to the door of the room... Without any noise... Put his ear on to the door... Tried to listen the conversation clearly...

******

There was unmistakably the female voice of Promila... Talking less and giggling more... But then there was a male tone... More of groaning and grunting... The slurping sounds were clearly indicating the fact that... Promila was giving a mind-boggling blow-job to her male-counter-part... Who was moaning in ecstasy! Promila was asking in-between her blowing, "Am I better than 'Mamsaab'?"

Then the male tone came, which was husky and less conspicuous, "Any day! You've magic in your lips!" Said her male counter-part in broken English with an accent of African continent.

"If I'm better than her, then why you always die to get into her bed? Almost every night? That too just before 'Saab's' arrival?" Asked Promila with a sense of quarry and complain in her voice.

There was a smirk in the male tone. He said point-wise, "To be very frank with you... First of all 'Mamsaab's' pussy is any-day much more tight and juicy than yours'! Because your pussy well used for a pretty long time! Whereas 'Mamsaab's' pussy is all new and very tight! Secondly, On top of that 'Saab's' penis is very small! So every time I penetrate 'Memsaab'... It felt like I'm entering a virgin cunt! Time and again!" Said the unknown person as a matter of fact.

"How you know 'Saab's' penis is small?" Enquired Promila.

"Well, 'Mamsaab' only told me once... When I asked persistently... She told me with a deep blush that... 'Saab's' penis is only 5.5"!"

"Really? That small?" Reconfirmed Promila, "Are you sure? If that is a fact... And if that's what 'Mamsaab' told you? And if that's true... Then I really feel pity for 'Mamsaab'!" Said Promila with some concern in her voice!

"Why pity?" Asked the unknown person, in a shaky uncertain voice.

"Think of 'Mamsaab'... Just 21! And 'Saab' 43! She's at the prime of her sexual feeling and activity... Whereas he's in the decline! What'd happen to her... 10 years down the line? She would be still at 31! But he'd ne at 53! Can you guess and imagine what precarious circumstances they would go through?" Promila was vociferous.