All Comments on 'Chasing a Dream'

by trigudis

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
yangus99yangus99almost 2 years ago

Beaver? Very well written, but no one would say "beaver".

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I really liked it. Maybe Mom going along a little slower might have made it a little more exciting before she gave in to her feelings.

But nice job.

DanDraperDanDraperalmost 2 years ago

Very sexy and well-written story. Needing to talk about his dreams was a good setup for getting them together like this. I wished the sex was a little longer but it still worked. Thank you for sharing.

BEERQUACKBEERQUACKalmost 2 years ago
more?

hope you take this father!!

sp9983sp9983almost 2 years ago

I found it to be boring and a lame duck.

bare5747bare5747almost 2 years ago

incredible story, I'm happy that his Mom made his dream a reality and I hope it continues for many years to cum.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I... REALLY could not get into this whole story... it read through like it was trying to be some weird hybrid of first, second, AND third person view point format and it just... wound up being a royal cluster fuck. if this makes you mad, offends you, or otherwise just know that this is a review saying "IMPROVE and do BETTER" and also use ONE type of view point form because I literally couldn't get past the first sentences or even the first few paragraphs due to how disconnected this whole thing sounded, felt, and read... (honestly just shy of being some clinical analysis.)

AlwaystabooAlwaystabooalmost 2 years ago
Like mom's response "...teasing you...perhaps in a playful sort of way"

By not denying was confirming plus stopped his senior year. Two very aware and intensive people that both wanted the same thing. Dreams of missed opportunities too much for anyone.

Dreams brought closure for me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

A good start. The story ended too soon. I got a good stroke going but didn't cum.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

My mom teased me much the same way & I tried to put a move or two on her as an adult but apparently I waited too long. Sure wish we could've talked about the good time before she passed away early this year. She may be gone but she'll never be forgotten. I'll take those memories, her pictures & our secrets to the grave just as I'm sure she did.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Lads of middle school age are very impressionable especially regarding sex. Often Mom's caual dress in front of son is unintenional but still makes a lasting vision. Billy is very courageous to confront this head on

RRC2RRC2almost 2 years ago

Interesting story telling, going from clinical to hands on. I'd love to read more experimenting with the two seemingly different methods.

The story itself was short and to the point. No complaints here.

THANKS

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Incest stories; dad and daughter, siblings, mom and son, give me a hard on a cat couldn't scratch. Good story. If I had written it, I would have tossed a little 69 action in, but that's just me.

walkindatdogwalkindatdog10 months ago

A coupla things: you skipped right over the always gratifying insertion process!; she made to take him in, then was enjoying him being in, with no description of that glorious feeling of consummation- you yada yada-ed the best part! And as others have already said: it was too damn short! there was no denouement, no "where do we take it from here? do they continue on? Do they continue as a couple or no? All these questions with no answers, cuz you stopped too damn short! Fleshing it out a bit more would make it far more memorable. Loved it nevertheless. 5 big ones- i love how you write- just don't keep your audience guessing at quite so much... and be as descriptive as possible of the moments that make up the joy of sex and lovemaking! And, god help us all, INCEST!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

This the second story of yours I read. Read just like the last one lacked excitement and a sense of being sensual. **

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usertrigudis@trigudis
Free-lance writer who enjoys reading mostly non-fiction but also Nicholas Sparks romance novels and "serious" lit (John Updike, Irwin Shaw, Philip Roth, Herman Wouk). I enjoy writing these stories because it entertains me as well as the readership. Lit is unique in that wri...

story TAGS