Chasing a Dream

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ah, yes...ohmygod...but seeing it is so much better than dreaming it."

"Mmm, I'm sure it is," she purrs, grinning and moving her tongue suggestively over her lightly glossed lips. "So this is where you woke up."

"Yes, but I was hoping for more." He kicks his shoes off. "Will there be more?"

She chuckles and dips a finger into her wet pussy. "Well, I sure hope so, son. Strip and join me. And by the way, I can't get pregnant again."

"Will you leave that on? You look so incredibly sexy in it."

"Yes sir. Now come join me. I'm dripping with desire here."

He can't get his clothes off fast enough, watching her dip another finger into her honeypot, well-lubricated and eagerly awaiting the organ that she's seeing for the first time since he was a little boy. But now, he isn't so little and neither is that organ, fully erect, and just as eager to enter a forbidden realm, as those in polite society might call said honeypot and what is about to enter it.

"Ohmygod, I hope it fits!" she cries. "Just joking, Billy. I'm just amazed that I have such an effect on you. Of course, the feeling's mutual. As if that needed to be said."

Her actions speak as loud as her words. She pulls down the top of her garment, giving her offspring a not so subtle hint that she'd like him to play with her beautiful boobs, a hint he takes with unmitigated glee. She's still in that sitting position, oohing and ahing the way he's using his tongue to great effect--slipping, sliding and slurping over her skin, translucent and tender; her nipples, now hard and pointy. "Ohmygod, baby, I didn't think I could get any hotter, but you're proving me wrong."

Gently, she lifts his head away. Then, with a rare kind of passion and love, she kisses him long and deep. Then she says, "I can't take another moment waiting for you to be inside me."

She mounts him and starts to move in a slow grind. "Oh, you feel so delicious inside me," she says, almost in a whisper. Her eyes open, then close, then open again. She sits upright, then leans forward to kiss him, brushing her boobs against his hairy chest, then sits upright once again. The rhythm repeats over and over, as her grinding segues into a pumping, and the pumping accelerates when he places his hands against her butt, lifting her higher and faster.

She cries out in her climax, one she hasn't experienced in a good while--save the ones her vibrator produces. But it's nothing like this. No orgasm done with a vibrator, one-dimensional at best, could equal the multi-dimensional, emotional experience of making love to her own son. Kinky on the surface of it, perhaps. Taboo, of course. Yet undeniably gratifying, with nary a word to express just how gratifying it is. Beyond words, as they say. But she isn't so lost in her throes of passion that she doesn't hear the sounds of Billy's own release. His voice and hers meld together, producing a mellifluous crescendo of passion and pleasure.

Still on top, she leans over and kisses him. Then she says, "I didn't know how much I wanted to do this with you until today. You knew, you're dreams said it all. But my desire, years in the making, somehow got locked away in some forbidden closet."

He reaches up and starts fondling her breasts. "For me, it was like chasing a dream. You know, a consummation devoutly to be wished."

She giggles. "You know, Billy, you're the first man I've ever been intimate with who quoted Shakespeare afterward. A nice touch, I must say. Your consummation devoutly to be wished has just been consummated."

"That's for sure," he says, now snuggled against her as the shadows in the room fade with the light of early evening. "After this, I can't help but wonder if my dreams will continue. I mean, what I secretly wished for, what we both wished for, finally came true."

12