All Comments on 'Chasing Alex'

by AmandaSarah

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Continuation needed

Story SERIOUSLY NEEDS a couple more chapters to be finished. With how the story has been setup, one can certainly use their imagination to finish it off. But truth be told a couple more chapters and then end it. With either they fall in love or they kill each other.

AmandaSarahAmandaSarahabout 4 years agoAuthor
RE: Continuation of Story

I have a weekend of writing ahead of me and looking forward to publishing more chapters with plenty of action... watch this space ;)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
You're back!

I can't believe AmandaSarah is back after 2 years!! Ransom was one of my favourite series ever!! So glad you have more!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Amazing!!

Please continue more with story. Also loved loved ransom

Horseman68Horseman68over 3 years ago
Very Impressive.

So glad to have you back; and many thanks for finishing the “Ransom” story. It is absolutely intriguing to think where this imaginative tale could lead. Bravos.

NewOldGuy77NewOldGuy77almost 3 years ago

Nice beginning! 5 stars

USMCVetUSMCVetover 1 year ago

Unfinished as of Feb 2023. Proceed at your own risk. Excellent series so far though.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAmandaSarah@AmandaSarah
29.04.2021 Hi lovely ones, Chasing Alex chapter 3 is now in the magical hands of Lit and will hopefully be live in time for the weekend. I'm excited with where this story is going, and just love the banter-filled chemistry between Chase and Alex so I hope you enjoy the read as...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES