Chasing Chelsea

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Damn, that was good," I heard him say, still out of breath.

I looked up to see he was already dressed. I didn't want him to leave; I wanted more of that dick.

"You can stay if you want," I said, pathetically.

"That's okay," he said. "I just gonna head out. Later, man."

And just like that, he was gone. Disappointed, I stayed in bed for a little while longer. I licked the rest of my cum off my face, savoring every last drop. Then I jerked off, fingering myself while trying to relive the sensation of having Damon inside me. I came onto my chest and decided it was time to shower.

The girls stopped talking to me after that night. Even when I would see them around campus, they would just look away and keep walking. Damon would do the same. But he would also text me every few weeks when he was drunk and couldn't find any girls to hook up with. He may not look me in the eyes when he passes me on campus, but he sure looks me in the eyes as he's fucking me at 3 in the morning.

12