Chasing Miss Adventure - Bali Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

John looked over Maries shoulder at the rest of the bus. The sky was glowing purple though the windows, a spectacular sunset dying over the ocean, bathing the passengers in a few last golden rays. No one was paying attention to them.

"Come for me," he whispered in her ear.

"Uhu," she replied, eyes shut.

"Come for me," he whispered again.

"Yeah..," she whispered back, her face contorting with pleasure.

"I want to feel you cum around around my cock," he whispered in her ear.

"Fuck..." She whispered, her breath catching in her throat.

The pleasure in her pussy was reaching a boiling point, her clit on fire under his finger. She desperately wanted to feel his cock just jam into her pussy, for his cock to become a pounding ram into her cunt. Instead the shaft of his cock barely moved in and out of her, just enough to tease, to draw gasps and shivers of pleasure, enough to make her pussy pulse, for the pleasure to mount, little by little, one bump in the road at a time. It was an excruciating torture, a torture that was about to transform into a massive orgasm.

Marie turned to John, burying her face agains this neck, desperately trying to keep a moan, a cry from erupting from her mouth. John held her close and tight, his free hand roaming under her shirt to caress her back, his other hand still trapped between her thighs. Marie bit her hand.

John could feel Marie's pussy pulse and tighten around his cock. Her orgasm roared through her, shaking her body. John held her as she shook silently, his mouth against her ear, whispering nonsensical words.

Finally she stopped shaking. They stayed unmoving for a few moments, breathing together.

Marie lifted her head up, looking around. The bus was dark, but the resort could be seen up above at the top of the hill. No one in the bus seemed to have noticed their antics. Relieved, Marie turned to John and kissed him, their tongue flicking agains teach other. She finally pulled away and grinned.

"That was hot," she whispered.

"Oh yeah," he agreed.

Marie pushed herself up, freeing John's cock from her pussy. She shuffled to the side, quickly pulling her shorts back up as she did. She let herself fall next to John, collapsing against him.

"We are behaving like teenagers. This is ridiculous," she stated.

"I'm not taking the SAT's again," replied John.

"Is this normal for you?! Am I the only one who's finds this weird?" Exclaimed Marie as quietly as she could.

"I have never done anything like this before, but no, I don't find this weird, I find it hot as hell. Hot as fuck as the young people say these days," he replied, grinning.

"Oh my god, you're such an old man," she replied, teasing.

"I thought we were teenagers," he replied.

"I'm behaving like a teenager. I not sure what you're doing.."

The bus trundled up the dark hill towards the brightly lit resort, the moon hanging fat and silver in the dark sky. John and Marie continued their playful banter all the way up the hill, bouncing happily on the back seat of the bus, holding hands.

12