How It All Started

Story Info
My wife fucks my best friend.
1.6k words
3.98
69.3k
65

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 12/14/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

How did I, Dick, get here. What was I doing. I was lying there in my bed open mouthed, gasping breath, cock hard and throbbing watching my wife Carol fuck my best friend, John. I was jealous, fearful and incredibly turned on. My cock was hot and throbbing as I stroked it.

Carol and John were consumed by lust. Carol's whole body was flushed red with sexual excitement. John was on his hands over Carol watching his cock slam into Carol's cunt, dripping with her juices. There bodies were grinding on each other and they were moaning. Carol's hand was reaching down fingering her clit and simultaneously stroking John's cock pulling him deeper into her cunt. John bent down and sucked her hard nipples. The room smelled of sex.

Carol always talks dirty while fucking. "Ahhhh, John, FFFuck, meeee."

John groaned, "Unhhhh, Unhhhh, Carol, cunttttt. Oh my Fucking god."

Carol, "Don't stop, I can't stop, Ohhhh."

It had all started innocently enough. Carol, John and I worked together. The three of us were IT techies. We worked on the same project. The work was challenging, intellectually stimulating and required long hours. We worked closely together. We gave up most weekends, nights and holidays for the work.

We ate our meals together and spent what little time off together. We had dinner at each other's apartments. We went out to restaurants, movies and clubs. When we went dancing Carol would rotate between John and I. I loved to watch Carol dance. She puts her whole body into it. When they slow danced Carol, wore a bright mini dress that barely covered her ass. I felt some pangs of jealousy but it never went further than that. I knew Carol never wore underwear when out dancing. When they came back to the table Carol's nipples were jutting out and her chest was flushed red.

We were all physically casually intimate with each other. There was a lot of hugging, friendly pecks on the cheek and encouraging pats on the ass. I enjoyed the physical part of our relationship and was very comfortable with Carol and John's relationship.

On the few weekends we had off the three of us would go for hikes in nearby parks and forests. We'd have a picnic lunch together with a bottle of wine. We'd lay back in the sunshine and enjoy the day. We found a remote swimming hole deep in a nearby forest and sometimes go skinny dipping. A few times when the water was frigid John and I hugged Carol between us to warm her up. Her nipples were always taut and standing up. John and my cocks were cold and shriveled.

Of course we were all aware of each other's bodies. John and my cocks were similar, with me being thicker and John longer.

One time after we had swum and were resting in the sun to warm up and dry off I took out my phone and played my favorite list. Carol and I danced and I loved the uninhibited feeling of dancing naked in the sun. As we were dancing John said he'd like a dance with Carol. She put her arms around his neck. John held her tightly and I could see his hardening cock rubbing against her mound. When the dance ended they both stepped back sheepishly and we never spoke of it.

Carol is stunning. She had a beautiful face, fair skin, long lustrous hair, firm full breasts and a perfect tight ass. She was also an irrepressible flirt. When she wasn't in work clothes she would wear the most scandalous outfits, short shorts, halter tops and when out and about mini dresses and skirts.

After work the three of us would spend time at each other's apartments, drinking and usually smoking weed. When we were at John's apartment Carol would borrow a T shirt to wear so that her work clothes wouldn't get wrinkled. She wore it like a mini dress and would sit on his couch in a lotus position, knees far apart. John had a stuffed dachshund on his couch and Carol would sometimes run it back and forth suggestively between her legs. At our place Carol would change into something revealing.

Carol and I had a hot sexual relationship. We would both talk dirty while having sex. I started to whisper to her that I would like to watch fuck another man. She would moan and her fucking would grow wild and her orgasm would leave her breathless. I held her while she trembled through climax and would continue whispering about me watching her fuck.

Gradually my all sex talk focused on her having sex with another man while I watched or participated. I became obsessed with the idea of watching Carol in the throes of passion, of her fucking with wild abandon. Carol kept getting more aroused, wetter and her orgasms were wilder when I whispered my dirty thoughts to her.

One night when we spent the night at John's doing the usual drinking and smoking weed, Carol had one of John's T shirts on, she was unusually brazen in her lotus spread leg pose. John and I could easily see her skimpy panties and she had taken her bra off to get more comfortable. Her nipples poked through the

T shirt. When we got up to leave she pulled the T shirt over her head, showing her tits, and pulled on her dress. She stepped into John's arms and instead of the usual peck on the cheek she pulled him into a blazing hot tongue swirling kiss. John blushed and I hurried Carol into the car.

When we got home Carol was in a fevered sexual frenzy. So was I. We stripped and Carol pushed me on my back, straddled my face and ground her cunt on my mouth. She was moaning and her sex juices were dripping on me Then she slid down my torso and impaled herself of my rigid cock. She started grinding wildly on my cock. I twisted her nipples and started sex talking to her. The passionate kiss she had given John had inflamed me.

It was time to make fantasies come true,

I whispered, "Do you want to fuck John?" "Can I watch?" "Can we both fuck you?"

Carol exploded, "Yes, Yes, watch meeeee."

We fucked all night long. I kept getting hard and Carol kept getting wilder and wetter. It was like a sexual dam had broken and we kept telling each other how much we wanted to fuck John.

The next night the three of us went out dancing at a local club. Carol wore a clinging black jersey dress that showed off her tits and ass. She wore no underwear. We started drinking Bombay martinis. We were seated at a small table near the dance floor. As the night went on Carol became more and more flirtatious with John. When a slow song came on Carol pulled John to the dance floor. She smirked a dirty smile at me. She put her arms around his neck and began planting little kisses on his neck. I watched with the hardest erection of my life. I watch them mate on the dance floor.

Back at the table John was trying to hide his blooming erection. They sat down and Carol pulled John in for another hot kiss and pulled his hand to her tits. John looked at me and asked what was going on.

I smiled at him and said, "John we want to take our friendship to the next level. Sex"

He sat back and asked if this was for real. I reassured him that it was and that Carol and I wanted to play sex games with him. After that we headed back to our apartment. John and Carol sat in the back seat. They were like two hot hormonal teenagers groping and moaning all the way home. I peaked in the rear view mirror and John had Carol's tits our and was sucking on her nipples.

When we got to our apartment the three of us ran to the front door. I took both their hands and led them to the bedroom,

I said, "We need to get naked."

We stripped and all got on the bed. Carol was in the middle. We hesitated unsure of how to get going. Carol turned to me and gave me a full body smoking kiss. She turned to John and did the same to him. Both John and I had pulsing erections.

I turned to them and said, "I want to watch you fuck."

John started caressing Carol. He pulled her nipple and skimmed his hands over the length of her body. When he got to her cunt he started finger fucking her. I could hear how wet she was and she started moaning. While John finger fucked her I sucked on her nipples and kissed her, our tongue dancing with lust.

Carol pulled John on top of her and stroked his cock, smearing his pre cum on the shaft. She tugged on his cock and rubbed it up and down her slit. John got up on his hands and pushed his cock into her cunt. They both froze for a moment enjoying the sheer sexual madness of it all. He started plunging his cock into her, his cock dripping with her juices.

Carol thrust up with every stroke to pull him deeply into her. Every muscle in their bodies was pulsing with sexual frenzy.

I was stroking my cock in a mad hysteria of sexual wonderland.

I could see John's cock pulsing with large purple veins. They were both consumed with their illicit sex. They couldn't last long.

Carol moaned, "Cummmmming, Fuck meeeee, Cum."

John's cock throbbed and he shot stream after stream into Carol's cunt. It seemed to last forever. Finally John collapsed on Carol and they hugged each other and shared soft kisses in the afterglow of sex.

I knelt over their bodies and stroked until I shot my hot cum on both of them.

That's how I got here.