Chasing Paradise Ch. 01

Story Info
Drinks and something more in an exotic hotel bar.
3.3k words
4.47
22.5k
17
0

Part 1 of the 21 part series

Updated 01/27/2024
Created 07/15/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 1 - Riding Lessons

The Hotel Yorotani Bar (The Day of the Hunt)

She sipped her drink, relaxing in the soft furnishings of the hotel bar. It was all cavernous open space dotted with tables surrounded by expensive plush furniture in a stark blood red that stood out starkly from the checkerboard marble floor and veined white stone walls. Potted exotic plants waved beneath the lazy ceiling fans, and movable folding screens decorated in the same black, white, and red colours as everything else broke up the general hubbub of the room cloisteing the tables into tiny islands of human contact. Large openings to the island outside let in rays of morning sunshine as thin white transparent curtains fluttered gently in the breeze. Slaves directed by a bartender in a smart waistcoat and trousers busied themselves behind the impressive marble topped bar, a mirrored back giving the impression of thousands of bottles of alcohol behind them, each one more murderously expensive than the last.

"Well the way I see it," the woman said "It's the best way to get new staff." She took another sip of her drink and let it sit in her mouth long enough to feel the burn of the alcohol it contained. "I mean, honestly, how can you trust some meek little thing that just gives up at the first sign of trouble? All these sluts lining up to be processed one after the other and be fucked into an early grave, not a braincell between them, I say."

"Yes, Mrs Eimer, but that is what society has deemed acceptable. A woman's proper place, yourself included, is beneath all men. Surely you must agree to that?", said the man she was talking to as he tapped the end of his cigar into the nearby ashtray. It winced slightly as the hot ash hit its tongue, but he paid it no mind.

"Well Dickie is a Fister you know, the party thinks highly of him and I know my place. I serve any man as and when he instructs me to, without question, favour, or hesitation. Being a wife, and therefore effectively owned, is the best thing that's ever happened to me and I would do anything to make his life better. I don't consider myself as above men, or even above women particularly, I just think they should show some more fire, some will to live. That's why we come here."

The man she was talking to leaned back on his sofa and looked at her. She was devastatingly attractive. No more than in her early 20s a tight blonde braid curled over one shoulder and hung down over the tight fitting white shirt she wore, unbuttoned to show a simple but expensive looking silver necklace and cleavage that was barely restrained. Cream riding trousers and black knee-length riding boots completed the ensemble. She sat upright but cross-legged looking into her Martini glass, swirling the olive around from time to time.

Her husband was not paying attention. He was engrossed in whatever Pussiana news rag had been imported to the island that day. The front page was the usual. Fluffers "freeing" slaves by killing a shipment of them bound for the slave fair. An article highlighting the dire economic straits of Ibernia while they refused to implement proper slave controls. And a think piece on the relative merits of Stivalonian Whoresie raising techniques as opposed to the version used throughout Pussiana. He was a little older than her, maybe in his mid 30s but his riding clothing in much darker colours as well as his sleek Hurenbesitzische watch screamed old money.

She leant back a little on the sofa, taking in the man opposite her. He was a little older than her husband. His short grey hair meeting a neat beard with a thicker waxed moustache. Unlike them he was dressed in a cream linen suit, and a matching slightly battered fedora sat next to him on the couch. Cool grey eyes seemed to take her all in as she spoke to him, "So I take it you're here for the hunt too Mr Lovec?"

"Wouldn't miss my annual trip for the world. This place is absolutely worth it. The one I caught last year has just been an absolute star. I've retired her to be a dungeon painslut now, of course, the amount I've been using her she's loosened up and she just doesn't struggle the way I liked any more. As you say, it's no fun if the fire in their eyes is gone while raping them." A slightly uncomfortable silence descended across them as all three either looked into their drinks or continued meandering their way through the newspaper.

The silence was punctuated as the licking of heels heralded the arrival of two women to the seated group One in the hotel uniform, a short red skirt, white top, and red jacket with matching shiny red heels, the other in only red leather cuffs and anklets, high heels, and the ubiquitous black slaveband.

"Monsieur Eimer," said the one in the uniform, "Your 10am girl as requested. She is a young vintage full bodied Pussianan with hints of vanilla, and cinnamon. She pairs well with belt whipping, and vigorous anal." her voice a low sultry one with a thick Chattelandaise accent.

He flicked his newspaper closed and beckoned the mostly naked girl over.

"Hang on, Dickie. Let me take a look first" said his wife.

"By all means, Jacinda, just don't enjoy her too much. Wouldn't want to miss the hunt to clean you up instead."

She pulled the slave towards her by an unresisting wrist and inserted two fingers into her pussy. She moved the fingers around, exploring the slave's primary fuckhole with a concerned look on her face. Concern turned to to mocking arrogant triumph as she pushed the young slave back towards the one in the uniform, she tottered on her heels before steadying herself.

"You call this slut rape ready? Just feel her. She's dryer than my fucking Martini." said Jacinda, her tone terse, her face an evil smirk. Her husband smiled, he loved to see this in her but decided against surprise anal so he could see where she was going.

"I apologise, Madame, I'm not sure what could be the problem...we have a rotating roster of slaves who are kept on fuck machines and are rape ready at all times...I will get you a replacement at once of co--"

Jacinda flicked the fingers she'd probed the girl with at the uniformed woman's face, a few flecks of moisture caused the woman to flinch a little, and stopped her speaking. "THAT is the problem. I'd be ashamed to serve pussy like that in my own home let alone to a paying guest. What sort of half-cocked establishment are you running if this is how you treat the men who choose to stay here."

Jacinda stood up, her riding trousers adhering to her in a way that highlighted a pert rear end, the front tailored in such a way to leave little to the imagination either. She approached the uniformed woman, and reached under her skirt. She got close enough the woman could smell her rich floral perfume, a tongue's distance from her lips, and stored into her eyes. In one swift move Jacinda pulled the woman's panties aside, and sent her fingers questing between her labia to explore her inner folds. This time Jacinda smiled as the woman gave a mild squeak of surprise. "You, however, will do quite nicely." she said, retrieving her hand from between the woman's thighs and licking at the dribbling liquid that coated them.

"Madame, I am afraid I am n--" her speech was interrupted as Jacinda tugged sharply at the panties, rippling them in half before shoving them in the woman's mouth.

"You're about to say something about you being a bareneck, weren't you. You're still just the fucking help, now get get my husband's cock out, get him hard, and get riding. We're on a tight schedule today and if he doesn't get a fucking in now we might have to break from the hunt. Do you want me to tell whoever the fuck your boss is that you making your pussy unavailable ruined our trip?" Jacinda saw fear in the woman's eyes and it made her wet. She met no more resistance as she pushed the woman to her knees in front of her husband, save for a few tears as the woman opened his trousers, and offered her breasts for titfucking. "You there." she shouted at the slavegirl she had deemed inadequate. "Take your dried up pussy to whatever passes for discipline around here and demand 20 lashes immediately for your dryness. If we ever see you again I want your pussy running so much I could quench my thirst on it, and still fist you afterwards, are we clear?"

"Yes, Mistress, this cunt apolog--"

Jacinda slapped her.

"Yes, Mistress was all that was necessary, make it 30 lashes you little cunt." she said coldly.

The slave hurried away, her cheek reddening, before further harm could come to her, her heels clicking on the checkerboard flooring, and the metal points of her bracelets and anklets jingling softly as she left to seek the hotel whipmaster.

"Rather hard on the poor little cunt don't you think?"

"Mr Lovec--"

"Call me Tim,"

"Tim, if you're not hard on these cunts how will they learn? When Dickie and I first moved in together I had a hell of a time beating rape readiness into the harem before we learned what the problem was. There's just no will to survive in these shop bought girls, none at all. Yes, you can adjust their wetness surgically but is it really the same?" She looked over at the titjob being given next to her. She briefly glanced at the nametag on the girl's jacket, "Evie, I'm sorry, were the instructions for a 20 minute titjob? Maybe I misspoke or maybe that cute little brunette head of yours is actually completely empty. Once he's hard get up on your feet, hitch up that skirt like the slut we know you are, spread those luscious looking legs, and ride him like your life depends on it you brain-dead low-born tight-cunted little slut."

Unable to speak with the panties in her mouth Evie listened attentively, her eyes glistening with a hint of tears. She stood up, hiked up her skirt, and exposed the sort of pussy that made Jacinda's mouth water, and her clit ache. She watched Evie lower herself gently down onto her husband's throbbing erection with a smile. She loved to watch him rape other women, she loved being raped by him. She watched idly as he began to use his hands to slap Evie's tits hard. They jiggled pleasingly in front of her, as her panties muffled her pained yelps. She plainly had no idea what to do with her hands, first resting them on her husband, then by her sides, then on the furniture. She knew what it was like to have his cock inside you while being unprepared for its size, the way her mind would be struggling to focus.

She grabbed the leg closest to her, and removed the shiny red heel on it, Evie gave a muffled shriek of surprise as she almost overbalanced, but to her credit, Jacinda thought, she kept on riding. Jacinda pulled the stocking on that leg off, and allowed the leg to fall again, the foot recoiling slightly as it met the cold marble.

Jacinda stood, winding the stocking in her hands a little to stretch it before moving behind Evie. "That's it slut, keep riding. That cock belongs in me, but I want you to service it for me right now. Feel it inside you, pushing, probing, proving the dominance of my husband over powerless little sluts like you." She pulled the girl's head back to look in her eyes. "Do you really think you're worthy of such a mighty cock, to feel it growing within you. Filling you, pleasuring you, gods I bet it's hitting your g-spot like a jackhammer."

Evie squeaked a reply as she looked into Jacinda's eyes which glinted the fiery red her husband had chosen to have them changed to. Evie's were a dull brown by comparison, now lost and unfocussed as the motions between her thighs robbed her of the ability to think rationally.

"Stay with me, slut, no cumming yet. Raise your hands, I want those wrists together and just in front of your head." Evie did as she was asked, and barely protested as her wrists were bound tightly with the stocking. By the time the stocking was then pulled to lodge her wrists at the nape of her neck she was in no state to make any further active decisions.

Jacinda efficiently bound the improvised ties to Evie's neck. She knew this would force her head forward painfully, cause her arms and shoulders to ache, but most importantly it would leave her tits exposed. Jacinda even managed to have just enough length on the stocking to put a strand around Evie's mouth, barring her from spitting out the torn panties. Looking at Evie she ran a finger down the line on the outside of her riding trousers that highlighted her own pussy. She trembled slightly. This wasn't enough. She wanted to see her husband ruin Evie. Leave her a quivering mess, shove her head into the plush cushions, and fuck her from behind so hard she'd have trouble keeping her feet on the floor and eventually be forced to fall to her knees. She wanted this to be the raping that Evie went to bed that night crying about but couldn't help fingering herself over the next day.

She kept running a finger over the outside of her trousers, feeling the buildup of moisture within her. She watched as her husband cruelly twisted Evie's nipples, wishing it was her ownhe was doing that to. She wanted him, she needed him. Evie's muffled screams and cries only drove her on. She went to put her hand down the front of her trousers before a grip of iron around her wrist stopped her.

"Dear, where are your manners?"

Jacinda flushed. Rosey pink reached her pale skin as she realised something had displeased her husband. It took her only a second to glance over at Tim as he sat there taking delivery of a tiny Espresso from one of the bar staff.

"I'm sorry, beloved, I was overcome with lust for your cock.", she answered. She turned to Tim "Would you care to fuck?"

"No, no, don't let me interrupt you. I like to stay fresh before the hunt. I find a good need for pussy really drives on the appetites out there."

Jacinda nodded, and went to slide her hands back in the front of the trousers.

"However," Tim continued, startling her, "I think I'm going to have to ask you not to masturbate while I'm here. Just as a courtesy." The upturned corner of his mouth told the truth. He enjoyed her sexual frustration too much to allow her further pleasure.

Her hand rested just outside her trousers, the waistband lifted with her other hand. She glanced at her husband, a smile on his face as a chuckle left his chest. "You heard the man, darling. No jilling."

She carefully put the waistband back and went back to her Martini. All she could think about now was fucking. Fucking her husband, fucking Evie, fucking Tim. He smiled as a bead of sweat traced its way down her temple, and rolled off her cheek. All her hips wanted to do was writhe, and ride, and grind. She wanted to glare at Tim but she knew if she did she was equally likely to get down on her knees, rip off his belt with her teeth and stuff his cock so far down her throat she'd leave a pool of spit on the floor big enough they'd need a team to clean it up.

She looked next to her at her husband. He was merrily ploughing his way through Evie but she knew from the sounds he was almost done. He locked his hands on Evie's hips and with several final thrusts filled her full of his thick warm seed. He allowed her to rest for a second or so, feeling the cum within her, before callously throwing Evie to the floor. She landed hard on her hip, wincing in pain even as she struggled to return from the orgasmic realm she had dived into.

Dickie sat there, his cock glistening in the leftover juices. His breathing still hard he turned to Jacinda "Fetch, bitch." he said with a smile. She knew what to do. She pounced down onto all fours, her lips planted directly between Evie's thighs. As Evie lay there on her back Jacinda reached around underneath her legs and used her palms to keep them separated as her tongue explored Evie. It didn't take her long to retrieve all of the creamy treat her husband had left for her. It didn't make up for the lack of fucking or fingering but he tasted so good to her, and mixed with Evie's perfect juicy little pussy she was more than happy now. She finished, a thin trail of juices extending from her chin to Evie's lips.

Jacinda bobbed back in for the last tiny drop of cum to swallow before slapping the girl hard on the pussy, "Come on whore, you're done, I'm presuming you have work to get back to. I doubt the hotel owners would be pleased with you standing around waiting for another fucking over."

Evie struggled back to her feet, her knees were weak, her hands still tied behind her neck. She went to move away from the group.

"Wait there, whore." Said Dickie, fumbling in his pockets. He pulled out a money clip, and removed a small wadge of hundreds, folding them in half, and running the fold the length of Evie's swollen pussy lips. The girl shuddered, gasping behind her gag as her eyes briefly rolled into her head before she could retain composure. He rolled the bills into a small tube and inserted them into her still dripping pussy. "Whatever stays in between here and you cleaning up you can keep. Anything you drop just take it off our bar bill. I expect honesty, even from sluts like you, understood?"

They all watched Evie as Evie nodded, desperately trying to keep herself under control, and began to walk haltingly to retrieve her missing shoe. She was uneven in just a single high heel and seemed glad of help from Jacinda to refit it, Jacinda used the opportunity for one last long slow lick from ankle to clit, taking in the gentle perfume Evie had scented herself with that day. As Evie weaved her way towards the hotel reception she was forced to stop every so often just to breathe deeply and handle the slow rolling waves of pleasure still within her, and Jacinda found it hard to tear her eyes from the jiggling soft backside still exposed by the hiked up skirt.

"Reckon she'll keep it all in?" asked Tim.

"Please, that pussy's tight enough it could clamp down on a blade of grass and keep it there while she was at a run." said Dickie, as Jacinda sat back next to him playfully licking her lips for another taste of Evie. He kissed her on the forehead. "Thank you for spotting that dry pussy for me, dear. You do have an eye for these things."

"Oh she wasn't that dry, beloved. I just knew Evie would be a much better fuck for you."

He smiled and inclined his head in a questioning way before asking "And why is that, darling?"

"She was wearing panties. She had no intention of getting fucked today, but that little whore was wet enough she clearly wanted a fucking anyway."

The group laughed and went back to their drinks, resting up for the hunt that was yet to come, and comparing notes as to which of the girls from the showcase they aimed to track down first.