Chasing Paradise Ch. 05

Story Info
Evie has a run in with the hotel's whipmaster.
4.2k words
4.68
6.3k
4
0

Part 5 of the 21 part series

Updated 01/27/2024
Created 07/15/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 5 - Cleanup

The Hotel Yorotani - Front Desk (The Day of the Hunt)

Evie wandered out of the bar and towards the front desk, her thighs slick with the mixture of cum, and her own juices. Her panties were still wadded in her mouth, her hands secured behind her head, her skirt rolled up to bare her to any passers-by.

She waited until she was out of sight of the bar to steady her walk, and as she approached the front desk Gabrielle looked up from the terminal she was working at to give her a knowing smile. The main reception of the hotel was, if anything, a little understated. Fronted with the same light marble as elsewhere, and topped in a dark smooth stone it was u-shaped, cutting off hotel patrons from various pigeon holes, and a door to the back offices beyond. Without looking Gabrielle unclipped a red velvet rope that was strung across a small gap in the desk so Evie could make her way into the staff only areas of the hotel.

"Well, well, well" she said, with an accent that had all the pronunciation of Chattelandaise mixed with something else, this and her naturally tanned skin marked her as someone born and raised in the southern Chattelande colonies. "I see someone has been having a good time at your expense. Big tippers....or just a big tip?"

Evie sighed at the joke, before turning to offer the knots in the stocking binding her hands, and neck that also gagged her mouth to Gabrielle. "I'm busy, I've got better things to do than untie you, besides, I think you might be much better at conversation this way." Evie turned, and sighed, looking Gabrielle in the eyes as the woman smothered a chuckle. "Oh don't look so pathetic. I'll let you into the IR room, Creamypuss should be around if you need help."

Gabrielle reached under the desk and held down a switch, a quiet buzzer sounded and Evie pushed open the door to one of the staff areas of the hotel with her hip. Back here the hotel was not so grand. Stark black and white minimalism with dashes of red gave way to grey-blue painted walls with a red flash. The cavernous ceilings gave way to much more ordinary fare, everything was lower, tighter, and less colourful. Evie headed for the inter-rape room, hoping she could find someone there, or see Creamypuss on her way. She sauntered down the corridor, and made a few turns before there was a swish in the air and a whip gently wrapped itself around her midriff a couple of times.

"Well hello there, Evie."

Fuck, she thought, of all the people to be caught by.

"What's the matter? Cock got your tongue?"

A quick tug on the whip and she was forced to face its holder. Staunton Firmhand, the hotel's whipmaster, stood in front of her. He was tall and well built, arms bulging slightly below his clothes. In his red waistcoat with gold brocade, and black trousers he looked more circus ringmaster than the head disciplinarian of the hotel. His sandy blonde hair was slowly passing to white now in its ponytail, and his goatee sported spots of salt and pepper to show his years.

In one hand he held the ever-present whip, and in the other he held a short choke chain with creamypuss almost being pulled up off the floor the way he held it, she looked serene but the colour on her face, and her minute gasps told a different story.

"You know you really should let the guests take it out on slave ass rather than volunteering to devalue your own pussy through overuse."

She scowled at Staunton from behind her gag, drool slowly starting to seep through the panties and out of the corners of her mouth.

"Then again," he continued,"you didn't even bother to check this premium pussy was wet enough for high end guests. That kind of thing will get you into trouble if you let it. I mean what use are staff members at the Yorotani if they can't get guests a cunt that's overflowing, and ready for their filthiest desires."

He tugged the whip wrapped around her waist once more and pulled her in close.

"I think it's time you saw what these girls go through when a client's unhappy. It might help you to see them abused properly by the guests in future rather than what's going to happen to this little wretch right now." As if to stress the point he raised the choke chain a few inches and Evie heard the slave whimper slightly as the slow clicking of chain links sliding over each other made it clear the choke chain was more than living up to its name.

Staunton, as the hotel's whipmaster was by profession something of a sadist, but Evie had to admit he did have a lot of craftsman's pride in his work. His role in discipline extended beyond that of simply keeping the slaves in line, he was here to ensure new purchases were shaped into something the hotel could bring out to their guests while ensuring proper behaviour. He took cowering teens fresh from banding and broke them. Some he made timid and scared, others he fashioned into haughty cunts who would hold back from showing pleasure as long as possible, some he even reshaped into brainless bubbly little cunts who begged for the lash. That didn't mean he didn't frighten her. After all, he'd shown he could make a woman anything he wanted even if she resisted, what's to say she wasn't one of his targets too, she thought.

He walked the pair of them through the corridors to the Disciplinarium. It was a simple room. The wall opposite the door had two pillars next to it, affixed to which were four well worn cuffs. The walls were lined with whips, crops, floggers, all labelled and categorised by age, usage, weight, all sorts of stats.

"Evie, I want you to stand here," he said as he uncurled the whip from her waist. She noticed the spot she stood was worn in comparison to most of the rest of the floor. He shepherded Creampypuss forward. There was a moment of hesitation as she neared the pillars but the mountain of a man was behind her. Evie watched as he very gently placed her in the restraints. It was odd to see, she knew Creamypuss was about to be punished harshly enough to reduce most people to incoherent screaming, but the way Staunton moved her naked form into position was almost tender. He whispered something in Creamypuss' ear that made her giggle, and seemed to calm down a lot before retreating to where he'd left Evie.

He looked at her and smiled, finally undoing the stocking that bound her arms, and mouth allowing her to finally remove the wadded panties. She wiped the drool from her face, stretched her arms, and pulled down her skirt pocketing the roll of hundreds from inside her pussy at the same time. Staunton saw the roll of cum covered hundreds and chuckled while shaking his head.

"Thank you," she said, smoothing out her uniform. "I should...probably get going."

"Oh no, stay, stay. I want you to watch. Discipline is so very intimate. It's the most love a whipmaster can ever show the harem under his care."

"Love?"

"Yes, Ms Allumeuse, Love."

"Isn't it just...punishment?"

Staunton chuckled at her and grinned. "Punishment is a kind of love. It helps fuckmeat to be better. A normal dumb cunt, much like most women is barely sentient. Reason, and encouragement can be used, yes, but proper training is written through their own biological imperative, the basic will of a woman to survive. This is why a slave's food is so tightly controlled, the absolute right to her pleasure and chastisement given to her masters. By controlling pain, hunger, and lust you truly control the woman."

"I....I suppose."

"See, you want to resist. Even when confronted with reason and evidence a woman's mind struggles to see its base nature is to be under the control of men. Tell me, Ms Allumeuse...have you ever whipped another woman?"

Evie sharply inhaled at this as though the thought innate disgusted her. She'd sent plenty of slaves to be whipped for pretty much anything that she could think of that they might have done wrong, up to and including just her having a bad day. The thought of doing it herself made her stomach turn. "No, I...I could never"

"This is your weakness, part of the weakness of being a woman. Here, let me show you." He positioned her in front of him, looking at Creamypuss. She felt the long thick supple shaft of the whip slide into her right hand which was then gently engulfed by his own. He gently kissed the back of her neck as his left hand reached for her still exposed breasts.

"Now what you're going to do is follow my lead, just grip the whip and I will do the rest for you." She quickly realised there was no resistance if she tried, and the fingers playing with her still sensitive nipple were driving her crazy. He pulled her arm up, she felt the ripple of his strength as it passed from him, through her, and down the length of the whip. At its height she felt him move again, and her arm lunged forwards. She felt the whip curl and coil in the air, cracking as it sped forward to leave a scarlet line of pain on the back of the slave in front. Creamypuss yelped, and flinched, but she had nowhere to dodge or duck to with her limbs bound so tightly to the pillars.

"See, it's so simple Ms Allemeuse, the aim is not to inflict pain, but to reaffirm the slave's dedication. If we wished to inflict pain I could walk into the kitchens, grab a knife, and carve the lesson into her flesh...but a whipmaster is not a butcher, nor a surgeon...he is a teacher."

She felt his free hand slide down her body and lift her skirt at the rear before moving to unzip himself. She knew what would be coming next but what was one more rape today.

"Now, Ms Allemeuse. I want you to focus. Try and hit that same spot again."

Once more she raised the whip, feeling its weight and momentum, his hand no longer controlling hers....merely guiding it. She felt the whip curl back for a second and brought it crashing down with a satisfying crack as it lashed out across Creamypuss once more. Now Evie could feel Staunton's growing cock beginning to push between her ample cheeks.

"Again!"

This time he barely touched the perfect arc that left another crimson lesson scrawled across the slave's shoulders, instead he used the moment to press himself against her behind and enter her ass.

"Oh....fuck..." she gasped. She'd forgotten the sheer scale of his manhood and what it did to her. His guiding right hand now dropped to her waist, his left tight around her neck. She could feel him settling inside her; subconsciously she'd risen up on tiptoes and now his weight forced her back down to experience more of him filling her ass.

"That's it, relax into it. Now....keep going....you're going to make all 30 of these....after all...who was it that picked her up for use?"

Evie gulped hard and continued the whipping at the pace he'd set for her. Each crack, each scream, each line of pain met with a thrust from behind that sent her eyes rolling into the back of her head. She hadn't realised after the fucking she'd received earlier just how much she still needed more. As she landed the 30th blow one thrust nearly lifted her off her feet.

"You know, little Evie, I think I just came up with a way to make this more interesting", his fingers began to play with her clit as he continued to slowly and forcefully fuck her in the ass. She slowly lost track of what was happening only to come back to her senses as she noticed a second set of hands. Creamypuss stood in front of her, and now her own wrists and ankles were bound to the pillars.

A moment of panic set in and she tugged against the restraints, her breathing quickened and as she pulled the leather tightened against her skin. Everything served to make her more aware of the girthy member that penetrated her from behind slowly drawing its entire length inside her and back out again

"No, no, no, shhh." said Staunton as he used his hands to stop her pulling against the restraints. "Submit, Evie. It is your right as a woman. Panic won't do you any good, these restraints are specifically designed so panic only results in greater restriction."

"Please, I've already been raped today," she said, barely catching a breath as her restrained body was carefully and repeatedly violated. There was little she could do as his hands wandered over her, massaging, tweaking, and finally simply appreciating her contours.

"So have so many women, Evie, would you rather I raped Creamypuss?"

"...yes, she's a slave, that's her place" she said, her eyes half closing as his fingers began a firm and deep massage of her pussy.

"Then this is a lesson for you. I did tell you that whipmasters are teachers after all. Ancient Jinu philosophers were some of the first to reason the place of women in society, did you know that?"

"Please...please just let me go-ohhh..." ahw tried to stop vocalising her pleasure but he was driving her mad.

"They reasoned that rather than violate women for simple amusement and sport their women should be taught their whole lives that it is the greatest honour to serve men, all men, any way, and at any time. Centuries of rigorous education, and breeding shaped them into the people they are today. They took women, so scared and weak, and made them want to serve. They created a world where women do not cry, do not scream, do not run from their rapists...the only tears are those of joy in the simplest acts of defloration."

"Please..." the rhythmic action behind her was now robbing her of thought once more. Her fight or flight reaction grew more and more distant by the second.

"Creamypuss...eat her out"

The thrusting behind her grew as Creamypuss descended to her knees in front of Evie and buried her face between Evie's thighs. Evie struggled to hold on with the pleasure even as she looked down at the violent red criss-cross of Creamypuss' back.

"This is one of the basic rape hall techniques you know, designed to reduce resistance. A crude reproduction of some of the techniques the Jinu use on wayward teens." She barely felt the first upward slap on her tits as Staunton kept fucking her in the ass and Creamypuss kept probing her tongue deep between her labia.

He alternated the slaps, and she began to feel the stinging as her breasts reddened. She tried to protest but every time she came to speak another slap ambushed her from below and her speech instead transformed into a mixture of grunts, squeaks, and teary gasps.

Evie was losing control again, and she knew it. The pleasure from the tonguing, the cock taking her from behind. She could feel the slaps, the stinging, the rush of blood to the exposed skin, she could even hear herself gasp as he viciously squeezed her breasts in between the slaps. She felt herself falling, could hear her own heartbeat and breathing deep in a warm cocoon of pleasure as jointly with the pain it pushed her into a realm of deep submission.

It took time for her to come to her senses. Her wrists and breasts still in pain as she slowly re-emerged, not into wakefulness for she had not been sleeping but back into the reality she lived in. She could feel her heavy breathing, her limp muscles, the tired cramping that often followed her more intense orgasms.

"You felt it, didn't you?"

It was an effort for Evie to even breathe as Staunton monologued.

"You let go of that facade of the working woman and became for a moment the whore you know you could be."

She attempted to plant her feet to lessen the weight on her wrists and shoulders, but her legs only half obeyed her wishes, moving sluggishly and with all the strength of wet noodles.

He circled around to face her, and lifted her chin. "You would make an excellent addition to the harem. Why not submit? Cease your struggle against the fate you know awaits all women in time."

She was about to try to answer, defy him, say something, anything when he gently removed his hand from under her chin and allowed her head to fall back to her chest.

"Creamypuss, make sure she gets to the Inter-Rape Room. Don't bother to report for an extra 20 lashes tonight, we don't want you too damaged for guest use after all."

The Hotel Yorotani - Inter-Rape Room (The Day of the Hunt)

Evie looked at herself in the mirror. Her makeup was in streaks, her breasts were red and sore to the touch, the nipples standing more proud than she could ever recall seeing them before. Her hair was going out in every direction from all the tugging and pounding...she was a mess.

She stripped off the salvageable parts of her uniform and dumped them in the hotel laundry basket, placing any ripped or partially destroyed items in a second basket where they could be either recycled, or shredded and used as bedding for the hotel's slave contingent. She wondered, not for the first time, just how many shredded cum-stained silk stockings had been sewn into old pillow cases for slave bedding down the years.

She took the opportunity to shower off. She was liberally coated in sweat, tears, saliva, and cum and she needed to just wash it all away. Today had already been far too long and she was on shift for another 8 hours at least. She winced as the water cascaded over her breasts and hit the bits Staunton had savagely beaten to drive her to...whatever it was she'd experienced. He was an asshole, but it was all she could do to not send her fingers diving between her thighs again thinking about the rhythmic pounding. She took a deep breath. She knew what it was. Clearly the hotel was upping the girlheaters, high strength aphrodisiacs targeted solely at women, in the staff food again. She hated it when they did this. She'd wake up in the night to find a damp pool between her thighs, and fingers slick from use in her sleep, at least if they told her then she could sign out a slave overnight to have it lapped up while she slept.

She dropped the shower's temperature and savoured the chill. She was still horny as could be but at least the cold water was enough she could finish off her shower without feeling like she had to finish herself off as well. Sopping wet she gathered a towel from the rack and began to dry off on the bench that made up a chunk of the centre of the room. It took her a while to realise that Creamypuss was still kneeling in the corner, head bowed in a traditional sign of submission to all present..

"And why are you still here?" asked Evie, aware her tone was perhaps a touch harsh for being aimed at a woman she'd just whipped to ribbons.

"This cunt was ordered to bring you here but has been given no further orders since, Miss." replied the slave, her eyes still firmly on the tiled floor of the room.

Evie was struck with a curiosity she had not been in some time, she continued drying herself but thought to ask a question. "What's it like...just...being whipped every day for no reason?"

"Miss?" she asked, as if deeply confused by the question.

"Well every day you're given a standard 20 lashes, good or bad behaviour, rain or shine, yes?"

"Yes, Miss."

"Doesn't it drive you mad? I mean it looks like it...hurts..." said Evie, faltering at the end, trying to soften what she said as if it made any difference to the whipping Creamypuss had received. For her part Creamypuss was looking at Evie intently, head cocked to one side like a puppy trying to understand something as complex as a bouncy ball, "...it does still hurt right?" Evie asked.

"Oh yes, Miss."

"So how does it feel? To be beaten daily for no fault of your own?"

"This cunt...is glad of it." said Creamypuss, clearly engaging her brain to formulate her thoughts.

Evie stopped drying herself, and now it was her turn to cock her head and look at Creamypuss. "Okay, you're going to have to explain that. How can you be glad of...well..that.."

"This cunt abandoned her freedom so that it might serve..." Evie's nostrils flared at the suggestion, she had no idea Creamypuss had gained her neckband voluntarily, "This cunt knows that the life of a slavegirl is short and beautiful. They bring pleasure to all those who desire it, need it, long for it. We experience so much pleasure in our shortened lives that it too must be tempered with carefully controlled pain.

12