Chasing Paradise Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Looking into Creamypuss' eyes she saw tears of joy relating this. The woman was clearly some form of religious nutcase or something. "So..." Evie started, her brain struggling with the suggestion. "You know slavery will kill you young and you're, what, saying it's part of fitting in a full lifetime of feelings?"

"Yes, Miss. But...not just that. For a slavegirl being beaten is a little like a release. It happens at the end of the day, after fucking, sucking, being fed girlheaters being half drowned in cum and whatever drinks guests order...It brings us back, helps us feel what is real. Without a regular beating a slavegirl's mind might wander forever, and leave her body little but glassy eyed fuckmeat, you must agree that men deserve more than that?"

"You have a very fucked up philosophy, but if it keeps you happy and servile then whatever. You know what I think? Men beat, fuck, buy, sell, modify, and kill us because it's the ultimate power trip, and there's never a stiffer dick then when it's about to ram itself up some poor whimpering teen slave's ass. We suffer so they can cum. That's all there is to it." she began dressing herself from a new spare uniform off the rack, the hotel provided everything for them, all with nice easily popped seams for guests to disrobe them at a moment's notice. Not for the first time Evie felt like she was soiling herself by donning clothing designed entirely to both draw the eye, and be pleasingly destroyed by the men who abused her

"If you'll pardon this cunt, Miss, that sounds very sad. To hold such a low opinion of the superior gender is to lessen everyone, slave and bareneck alike! This cunt will pray that you will one day find the joy in service, and willingly surrender your body to the pleasure of men."

"And I'll pray that one day we get a leader who promotes the equality of women once again...because frankly that's about as likely as me willingly getting one of those bands slipped around my neck, and giving up my name for good." She knew that such talk would have earned her arrest and interrogation on the mainland, but luckily here was technically outside Pussiana's jurisdiction, even if the BFA made regular "welfare" inspections, just to make sure all women were properly accounted for.

Evie pulled on some shoes and began to adjust hair and makeup, "Now," Evie said applying fresh eyeliner, "Take that sweet little pussy of yours to the whorewash downstairs, and make sure they give you a double coating of that stuff that makes whip marks fade, we can't afford to keep you out of rotation for too long..."

"Yes, Miss."

Creamypuss had barely left the room before Gabrielle burst in, "Fuck's sake, Evie, you need to hurry up. We've got a fresh crew flight coming in and management's said you need to do the inductions."

Evie rolled her eyes. "Fine, fine, I'll get someone from security to drop me off at the airfield."

"There's enough coming in between staff and slaves they're having to use the runner bus. They're loading the runners up now, they said they'll wait a few minutes for you and go to the airfield after dropoff"

Evie sighed. Big changes in staff, and a new intake of slaves meant trouble. They must have a lot of bookings in for the next hunt, or some awful business magnate was bringing his clients through for a party again. She'd been wondering how the day was going to get worse, and now it seemed she had her answer.

12