Chasing Paradise Ch. 16

Story Info
Evie stops to rest not knowing a hunter is right behind her.
4.6k words
4.79
3.3k
3

Part 16 of the 21 part series

Updated 01/27/2024
Created 07/15/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 16 - Hide and Seek

Yorotani Island - Ruined Village, The Hunting Grounds

Evie hadn't seen the point in running. She knew the drill. The hunters could be coming from any direction, and using any means to ensnare the prey. It wasn't hopeless, she thought, just unlikely that she'd end up being one of the lucky winners.

Despite all her time on the island she wasn't intimately familiar with the hunting grounds themselves. Most of the time she was too busy just to go on the sort of hikes that might lead her here, and even if she wasn't she'd never been the sort of outdoor type that enjoyed that kind of thing. Her downtime was normally spent at the staff apartments, swimming in the staff pool, sunbathing just enough to add a pleasant glow to what might otherwise be pale skin.

The Hotel Yorotani had always demanded a high standard of beauty from its female staff, as well as a high level of knowledge. She knew the clientele by sight, she knew what they expected, the food they wanted, the girls they liked to fuck, and the girls they wanted to punish. She suspected she'd make at least one or two of those lists, but as she hadn't been at the showcase she was hoping she could slip by without most people even knowing she was here.

She'd made her way so far down alongside the bed of a stream, moving from bank to bank every so often to try and break her trail. There were more than a few times where hunters had bragged about following the tracks left by the very deliberately chosen heavy boots the girls were given to wear; leaving such an obvious trail wasn't a mistake she intended to make. In much the same way the harness was designed not only to hold their water, food, and be a convenient tie point if they were ever caught it was also designed so that it pulled and snagged on every branch, plant, rock, or whatever was nearby to slow the girls down, and leave a visible mark behind them that way too.

Unlike the other girls she was used to the heat of the island. Most of them would barely notice the heat at first as they moved from air-conditioned plane, to bus, to hotel room. The heat sapped your strength, and wore away at you, draining what reserves of energy you might otherwise have. Most of the hunters would have alternate modes of transport, but she was all too aware that she and the other prey would all be trying to escape purely on foot, and it was easy to chase down tired prey with the meagre resources they had been given to survive on.

Eventually Evie happened upon one of the big landmarks of the Hunting Grounds she'd heard about: The Village. She knew at some point in the distant past there had been a native population on this island, and that the island had, piece by piece, been traded away. At first that trade had been some very much illegal pre-revolution Pussiana slaves, but with the revolution the company had moved to trading in legal and much cheaper slaves, before they eventually had simply "removed" the population. The men who co-operated lived very comfortable lives in Pussiana, the others were deemed "Equalists" and removed by force, the women of the island not already married or enslaved were put in a shipping container and were packed off to Girlmart's central cunt repository for grading, banding, and distribution. This village was one of the few remnants that showed those indigenous people had ever been here. Evie had expected mud huts or similar from what she knew, but what she saw was a group of 30 or 40 relatively stout buildings made of stone and wood, slowly being claimed by nature with crushed rock paths weaving between them.

Evie decided if she was going to make it out with her freedom intact that this would be the perfect opportunity to take a moment's rest. Staying low, and quiet she began to look for secluded spots she found herself at one of the larger buildings in the centre of the village. She reasoned to herself that at least if a hunter did come this way then she'd have more doorways, windows, and other bolt holes to try and escape through, and the internal walls might even block her from view. The building she selected was one that had only partially collapsed on the top floor, but most of its ground floor was intact. She found a spot where she could lean against the stone wall inside and sat down. She knew she couldn't stay too long or her legs might simply refuse to move again, nor could she eat or drink too much of the supplies she had. The cool stone behind her soothed a body still aching from her earlier involuntary gangbang, and she sipped at the bottle of water she'd taken. Both it and the protein bars bore the Hotel Yorotani logo, and the words "With compliments. Hotel Yorotani, A TopSlut brand". It was all she could do not to throw them across the room. The feeling of betrayal still hurt, possibly even worse than the anal rape that had followed. She shouldn't be here. She would have mourned the sudden death of her father but to keep herself together she was pushing that deep down inside herself to avoid dwelling on it.

She chuckled to herself for a moment, in a laugh that spoke more to mania than amusement. She'd known exactly what she was getting into when she came here. She'd been in hunt control when other former girls on staff had been put into the hunt. She just thought, with all the arrogance of youth, that something like that would never happen to a woman like her. She was too important to the hotel, and to its guests. Now she realised she was just another consumable piece of fuckmeat to be replaced at a moment's notice if she ever became inconvenient, and she'd simply been too blind to see it. She took a bite of the protein bar; a crumbly mess of overly sweet honey and oats that absorbed every bit of moisture in her mouth.

After a few minutes she resolved to move on before she was discovered. She took another swig of water to try and feel like she was at least partially hydrated, then stowed her provisions in the pockets of the harness and stood. Dusting herself off as she stood she felt as much as saw a shadow fall across her. Her hear in her mouth she spun on a heel, backing away to make space between her, and what had appeared behind her.

The Hotel Yorotani - Hunt Control

The two massive hands pressed on the back of Gabrielle's skull held her firm as she gagged. Her abdominal muscles were beginning to cramp from the retching of the day so far, and her breasts were slick with fluid where her uniform had been ripped open to expose them. The Colonel's cock was far enough down her throat it was a struggle not to use her hands to push him off but the electroshock training programme the company mandated all femployees be re-certified in every 12 months conditioned her not to.

This was the third load he'd pumped down her throat now, and there was no sign he was eager for a break, she could only pray that his need to concentrate on the hunt might encourage him to slow down a little and at least let her sneak in a few breaths here and there.

"Give me village cameras, multiple views." he said, remaining hilt deep in her mouth as she kept her tongue sticking out to offer stimulation to his balls. He looked happy about something she mused, he withdrew his cock from her throat into her mouth, and with another gigantic pulse sent cum cascading over her tongue once more. She swallowed quickly as he did, knowing he was too busy to have to worry about telling her to swallow at the right time, he was concerned with other things right now.

He altered his grip on her, pulling her fully clear of his cock and she took in a huge sucking sloppy breath, finally clearing the wooziness that had started to set in. "Oh, you're going to want to watch this one my delicious little whore," he said as one of his arms pinned both of hers behind her back. He used his free hand to grab a handful of her hair to aim her face right at a particular camera feed that was open on his display. It was Evie, she was sat, dejectedly picking at a third of a protein bar, sipping at a bottle of water in a half ruined building.

Even as used and badly made up as Evie looked right now, Gabrielle thought, she was still beautiful. She had personal experience from the guest orgies of just how good her pussy tasted, how it felt to nibble on her small pink nipples. She wished Evie could have been here now, they could have demonstrated their well-received double blowjob, the one that gave men all the cocksucking they could handle, but left both of them still able to breathe.

With a quick jerk of the hand holding her head he had her look at another camera feed. "Now, slut, tell me, what do you think is about to happen?"

For a second she wasn't sure what she was looking at, but then a pool of shadow moved. There was no mistaking who it was. Far from his normal formal attire for the hotel Staunton was dressed in dark tactical gear that allowed him to blend in with the terrain. He still had his familiar whip in hand, coiled and ready to strike like some sort of venomous snake, slithering from shadow to shadow. "I think...Evie is about to be captured" she said, her voice strained from the odd way she was being twisted as her hair was pulled.

"You're absolutely right you beautiful little thing. Now, here's a nice reward while you watch this all unfold..." said Colonel Teague as without warning he thrust himself between her ass cheeks. Gabrielle's eyes went wide and she yelped with surprise, receiving a hefty smack on the back of the head for making noises out of turn. She continued to whine to herself quietly as she began to cry. The Colonel's rod was far beyond what she had prepared for today, and she foolishly hadn't thought to lube herself up before she came into hunt control. She grimaced as he once more found a rhythm, his energetic thrusts combining with his firm grip on her hair to make her feel like it was being torn out. Blinking through the tears all she could do was concentrate one her role as pleasurable fuckmeat, and her friend's impending loss of freedom.

Yorotani Island - Ruined Village, The Hunting Grounds

Evie realised as soon as she turned it was foolish, and her legs got there fore her brain did, first backing and then sprinting away from the figure who blocked the light from the open window frame behind her. She made it about 10 steps before a swish in the air signalled something was coming. She felt a brief tightness at her neck and all of a sudden, in complete confusion, the top half of her body was yanked back hard as her legs continued trying to run straight out from under her.

She hit the floor with a sickening crash so hard it drove the breath straight out of her lungs as the wood floor underneath her creaked and groaned alarmingly. Evie's vision was blurred but she could have sworn the building itself swayed as she landed. As she lay there she was reduced to wide eyed sucking at the air to try and fill her lungs. She looked like a fish stranded on dry land; her body moving out of her control as her brain was scrambled from the fall.

It took her a second to realise that something was wrapped around her neck and she reached up to free herself but it was already too late. With a swift and painful jerk she was dragged upright once more before a hand closed around her throat and slammed her backwards into the wall, rattling Evie's brain around the inside her skull a second time.

Evie's attacker loomed large over her; her vision swimming in and out of focus, she struggled to breathe against not just the bindings, but also the fist that enveloped her delicate neck. As she stood there, pinned against the wall by her throat, her mind resorted to the most urgent things it could deal with, in this case loosening whatever ensnared her. Weakly she brought up her hands to try and free her throat but met only the muscular hand and arm on top of the bindings pinning her to the wall. Desperately she tried to wriggle free, break the hold, anything to get away but it all came to nothing. She knew the effort was likely hopeless but that would never end her need to try.

"Like a wounded animal caught in a trap. This is when you fight your hardest, Evie. Never stop fighting. The fire in your eyes right now is beautiful. The pure animal instinct to run wild and free. It is man's duty to tame beauty like this, to protect it and keep it for his own." her attacker said.

She knew before he came into focus who it was, who it was always destined to be. Staunton. She hated herself for being caught, letting down her guard for the briefest moment had been her undoing. Now here he was leaving her helpless and frustrated, contained by just one of his hands. Looking down the length of his arm from where he pinned her she now saw rather than just felt how muscular he was. It made sense, he was the whipmaster, and an ambidextrous one at that, some of the clientele often commented how much they enjoyed watching him work on their slaves with two floggers at once. Trying to pry herself free from his grip was like trying to bend steel bars bare handed; with a tear of frustration she sagged, knowing the situation was hopeless.

Staunton smiled. "That tiny spark of female intellect is trying to work out now if there's some way you can free yourself, or otherwise gain the upper hand." He leaned in and kissed her. "Of course the rest of your brain is being fried by the girlheaters in the water and the protein bars. So while you ponder the first problem let's see if I can't take care of the second one for you."

His free hand reached down between her thighs. For a moment she tried to resist, crossing her legs, pressing back with her hips to get out of the way but she knew there was no escape. She felt his fingers gently part her lower lips, and she gasped a little as he did. "Please let me go, I don't want this, please..." she almost whispered, struggling to find the breath to say so.

He smiled as the tips of his fingers gently toyed with her clit, "You think I could let you go, let you have some other Master. Most of the men out here don't know the meaning of what it is to hunt; they play at it like boys make war with sticks and stones. No. You think you want freedom, you think you know what freedom is. I can show you how to truly be free. The world asks so much of you to keep a slaveband away from your neck, but you will never be more free than leashed, fucked, flogged, and under my protection."

His fingers slid inside her slit and she whimpered slightly. She had attempted to close her legs which only resulted in Staunton's hand being pushed further inside her and the sensation being amplified. This was the second time today he'd toyed with her and she feared that a loss of control on her part this time would mean the end of her bid for freedom.

She bit her lip and felt her heart racing as his fingers invaded her, teasing, rubbing, and pinching all her most sensitive areas. She squeezed her eyes shut tightly and tried to think of anything else until the tiniest gasp of pleasure left her, and she opened her eyes to find his face inches from hers.

"You see. It costs you nothing for a little honesty." He removed his hand from her and she saw it, his fingers ran slick with her juices, and as he parted the fingers little strings of the liquid stretched out between them. "Your body knows what it wants. To submit and become and become a being of pure pleasure. You can deny it all you like, but I won't believe you."

She went to speak, to refute him, even as her face flushed to a deep crimson but as she opened her mouth his fingers slipped inside it. For the first time she tasted herself. The slick warm wetness that spread between her legs now filled her mouth with a strange and oddly sweet taste.

"Every woman should know how good she tastes, at least once. It's a delicacy you, like every other slave, needs to learn to love." He removed his fingers and kept her pinned to the wall with one hand, her toes barely touching the floor. She looked into his eyes, but there was no unbroken animal lust there, no evil, no cruelty. She always presumed he talked the way he did as part of an act for the guests, so that they could revel in the intensive whippings, floggings, and other demonstrative sessions he ran for their amusement. But now here he was. Not in the hotel, not in uniform, with her completely at his mercy, and this was the genuine him.

"Please Staunton, I can't, I can't be a slave," she said through tears, "I've worked too hard for too long, please just let me go." She knew it was no use, but she could think of nothing else to try.

He smiled and wiped her tears with a free hand. "So precious. Of course you can be a slave, you're going to be perfect, I will remake you into something more than you could ever be if you were free." She heard him unzip himself before using his free hand to part her unresisting thighs once more, each still dripping with her free flowing juices. The tip of his penis brushed against her clitoral hood and she shuddered despite herself, the tiny frisson of pleasure shining through the darkness in her mind like a beacon. "Once again, some honesty. Stop trying to control yourself, stop running from who you are, there is no shame in bending to the will of a Master, there is a simple beauty in the subservience to their pleasure, and any good Master will allow a slave to bask in that just the right amount."

He punctuated the sentence by pressing forward between her legs, entering her again. Evie gasped. She wasn't sure if it was the lack of Oxygen or the fact his manhood drove her legs apart that caused it, in the back of her mind she didn't really care. She heard herself moaning as her hips began to rock with his, it was instinctual, it was primal, it felt good. She couldn't say why she did it, but at that point she half jumped and half clambered up his body with her thighs, crossing her legs behind his waist. Now her weight was pressing all on him; part from her neck, and part locked around him.

"Tell me now that you want me to stop" he said, grinning broadly as her thighs squeezed him, and her ankles locked behind his hips.

"I....oh....I can't...no....please...don't..." was all she could manage as she felt the blood rush to her face from embarrassment, but also her loins from her arousal. It was like this every time. She said no, and no, and no again but the second he was inside he it was as if reason and comprehension washed away like writing in the sand as a coastal tide came rolling in.

With every thrust he was finding new places in her to pleasure, and her hips twisted in response, torn between her conscious desire to avoid yet another rape that day, and the insatiable animal lust that lurked behind her eyes. Something broke into her lust for a second, a sound, and it was only growing louder but she could not maintain the focus to pay attention to it as the rhythmic pounding increased and she found herself reduced from fragments of sentences, and barely sensible words to heavy breathing and primal sounds of carnal need. She was being forced ever harder into the wall with every motion, teeth gritted as she tried to keep herself in the moment for even a fraction of a second longer.

She let out a bestial cry of unadulterated raw ecstacy as the world exploded behind her eyes and for a moment the only bit of her that felt even vaguely real were those parts of her enveloping and massaging Staunton's member. At the same time she felt warmth filling her belly, everywhere he touched she could feel him spreading his warm and sticky seed within her. She exhaled, fulfilled for the moment, before she experienced a sickening moment of clarity. The sound she'd been hearing but had failed to process was that of splintering wood. In Evie's moment of unbridled desire, as Staunton took from her as he pleased, her leap up to wrap her legs around his hips had put both their weights on a weak spot in the floor.

12