Chasing Paradise Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Too late to warn Staunton she watched as in a crash of breaking wood accompanying an eruption of splinters and dust he fell through the floor. As Satunton fell Evie was unceremoniously dump to one side; she had fractions of a second lying flat on her face before she realised Staunton's whip was still around her neck. Desperately she tried to disentangle herself from it before it snapped taut and she was pulled towards the hole in the floor.

Once more she was unable to breathe, her neck was being crushed, if it wasn't Staunton's full weight on the whip it was very close to it. She scrambled, on the verge of losing consciousness not to fall into the hole and make her situation worse as she slid forwards to its very edge. Eventually her head poked over the lip of the hole, and she could see Staunton hefting his body up it towards her. She was on the verge of passing out when he finally looked up, saw her, and let go. Luckily for him his fall was only a few feet and he landed safely. With a deft flick of the whip he uncoiled it from her neck and she lay there, gasping and red faced, looking down at him.

"And what would be the point in escaping from here if your warm and welcoming cunt wasn't there once I was out." he snorted, both from frustration and amusement. Evie slowly stood at the edge of the hole looking down at him, not knowing what to do. She knew she didn't want to be caught, to be a toy, but the longer she looked at him the more her feet simply refused to move.

"Are...are you okay Staunton?" she asked, meekly, unaware she was idly playing with her nipple as she did so.

Staunton chuckled heartily, shaking his head as he did so. "Touching. Very touching. You'd best start running again in case some other hunter finds you before I get out. Run fast, and run hard Evie, I don't want my prize to come too easily. Make no mistake I will find you again, and this time there'll be no second chances."

The Hotel Yorotani - Hunt Control

Colonel Teague watched as Evie ran, a dribble of fresh cum winding its way down her legs. "So close, Staunton, but not close enough. He's going to be upset about that one." Moving back to the rest of the display he checked in on how the hunt was going so far. All the prey were accounted for still, around half had been captured so he could really turn his attention to monitoring those who hadn't been caught yet. One interesting little hunt seemed to be developing with the two former Slavecops Benedict Malevar had employed. The Colonel had kept a vague eye on them for a while, and it seemed almost cruel what they were doing, but he was sure the final result was going to be exactly what Malevar wanted. He looked down at Gabrielle where she lay under the desk, curled foetally, trying to compose herself after the unexpected anal session she'd just been subjected to. With one hand he grabbed the ponytail of thick dreadlocks that made up her hair, yanked her to her feet and gave her a good backhanded slap to wake her up a little. "Come on slut, no time for rest. The boys need their drinks, snacks, and cunts refreshed, and you need a trip to the inter rape room. I wouldn't bother dressing again, I expect you back here and sucking my cock as soon as possible. Understood?"

Gabrielle nodded quietly, and slowly made her way out of the room with the cart. This wasn't the way she'd expected her day to go, but at least it was slightly more interesting than being on duty in reception when no one else was around.

Yorotani Island - The Hunting Grounds

Pippa made her way through the undergrowth, very aware that every move might be being watched. She cursed at first when she saw the blueneck and had taken cover, sure in herself that she hadn't been spotted, but the more time passed the less sure she became. If she moved one way she'd hear a broken branch, or rustling of leaves, she could even swear she'd seen a flash of the same blue as a slavecop uniform through the foliage. If she tried to veer off in another direction then something similar would happen there too. At one point she'd tried to stay still and low to see if people missed her but her watch had vibrated to tell her the area for the hunt was decreasing, and she was already right on the border.

She'd known that this experience was going to be tough, but she also knew it was her only real choice. At least, according to the tracker on her wrist, she was at least heading in the right direction, and the longer she could break line of sight with the slavecop the greater the chance was that she could evade her entirely.

She looked at the tracker again for some idea of the local terrain. It looked like she was heading for a point where several of the streams heading down from the high point of the island formed themselves into a river that wound its way to the sea. She only hoped that when she got there she could cross without having to head upstream first, and right into what she presumed was the slavecop's path.

12