Chasing Paradise Ch. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His hands moved her face this way and that to see her from all angles before he moved on to exploring the rest of her. "Excellent face, juicy breasts for a Veshyan, tell me, cunt, are you modified?"

"No." she replied in a quiet defeated tone. The slap to her cheek that followed rattled her brain and left her seeing stars.

"The answer is 'This cunt has not been modified, Master'. The word 'no' no longer exists for you. If you cannot figure out ways around it then expect to find yourself on the wrong end of far more than an open palm," he said, crouching down to meet her eye to eye, his gravelly voice coming out soft, almost a bass rumble in her ears that did nothing to quell the growing fire in her loins.

Saffi's cheek stung. She had never been an angry person, she always preferred to learn and adapt, to think her way around something if she could. This then was to be her first lesson, she reasoned. "Yes Master, this cunt thanks you for your guidance," she said as she deferentially looked away from his eyes and towards the ground.

He pushed up on her chin so her eyes met his again as she was put in an uncomfortable position with the restraint jabbing into her neck. For a moment there was a flash of anger at this fresh pain. "Hah, a schemer, and one with both a little fire and a will to survive. Yes, you'll do very nicely. Tell me cunt, what were you hoping for if you won? Did you even think about it? I want to know what dreams I've ruined," he asked as he stared into her eyes once more, a vague smirk of amusement playing across his face as he saw the tiny flash of anger in Saffi.

Tears welled in Saffi's eyes. As she was held there, his cold blue eyes meeting hers. It took a moment of thought, but it was the only answer she had, "This cunt...this cunt does not know," she said, no real emotion escaping as she did so because she had no emotion left to spend on the idea. It was a dream, and a dream that had vanished with the dawn of her new life in slavery.

"You came all this way, went through all this trouble and humiliation...and you don't even know what your dreams were, who you wanted to be for two more years until you were finally sold off?" he asked rhetorically before chuckling softly. "Cunts like you are strange creatures. Scared of what might come next, avoiding everything. No plan, no vision. That's why you're here and other girls are still on the run. You had no conviction except to avoid reality." He stood, unzipping himself, letting his member emerge before Saffi. "Here, cunt, let me give you a little taste of your new reality."

He took a grip on the back of her head and slowly pushed his cock forward through her unresisting lips. Her tears continued to flow as he pushed his way into her. He was right, and she knew it. She could go home with her two years of freedom, but where would it get here? She could try to find a husband, or spend the whole time on cuntmatch. Her father would never let her leave the town again, let alone the country, and if she took a waitressing job she might as well be banding herself now. She'd never earn enough in 2 years for anything more than a year's extension on the freedom pass, and the amount of time she'd spend under tables or chained up in the rape room meant she might as well band herself and get it over with. But then the tiny spark within her that had made her get in touch with the Yorotani gave off one more mote of heat and light. It didn't matter that she didn't have a plan, a dream, or any kind of idea. That was the point of freedom, she got to choose, to make those decisions to be her own person and not just the unwilling fuckmeat of whatever man had the kind of cash to buy her a-grade ass. As this raced across her mind the tip of his cock hit the back of her throat and pushed on. Involuntarily she scrunched up her eyes and tried to move back as far as she could in the restraints.

A sharp upward tug at the base of her braid made her try to yelp in pain but what emerged was nothing more than strangled gargle and gag. "Lesson two, cunt, when my cock passes your lips you wait for permission before removing it." She looked up at him, tears still streaming from her eyes as she processed the revelations within herself. Saffi was unable to answer him with his shaft now entering her throat but she took the tiny degree of free movement she had and moved forward a little to accept more of his member, hoping that in making things quicker he might come to regard her with a more kindly attitude than he had displayed thus far. "Yes, definitely a schemer, aiming to please, hoping things will be easy. Not a bad thing, just different to some of the more...adventurous and athletic girls. They had to be broken with chains, and violence. Your kind, the kind with a brain between their ears, are harder to break, more of a challenge. That mental flexibility, and belief you can guide the outcome is always tough to break down," he said, and she could hear the thrill in his voice as he said it, almost like he relished the idea of destroying everything she was.

His cock was now almost all within her mouth and throat but causing her less discomfort than she'd seen happen in other girls. His girth was still forcing her jaw open, blocking most of her capability to breathe but her mouth was filling with saliva, and she was easing him in, her throat almost trying to grip and pull him down.

"A gloriously silky throat, just as promised of Veshyan girl. Yes, you'll make fine entertainment for me. Let's move on to see if the rest of you is as pleasing to the cock as it is to the eye." He withdrew himself from her mouth and all she could do was stand in the restraints drooling as he did so.

"Ahh--" she mouthed as the head of his cock brushed her lips on the way out, trails of spit hanging in the air behind it as she stared. He moved behind her, a trailing hand on her body the whole way as she breathed hard to try and catch up with air she hadn't been able to breathe while he'd been hard at it in her throat. She felt a finger gently run the length of her slit and her knees nearly buckled. "AAhn!" was about all she could manage as the finger continued between her legs and towards her ass.

"I don't think we need to check the pussy, it looks like it's well lubricated and fuck ready..." he said, a hint of threat in the voice.

Saffi panicked. Most of her experience was with her primary fuckhole and she had no idea if she could even take her new Master's mighty appendage without damage to herself. Nervously she tried to turn her head in the restraint to look behind, bending her spin to try and move her ass out of his reach if only for a moment while she thought. She couldn't deny him outright or say no. She felt his hands grasp her waist and pull her back into prime position for penetration. Desperation kicked in, she had to say something now before it was too late, "Master, please, this cunt is largely unused for anal and may require more time to train before u--AAAAAHHH!!!!" Saffi screamed as he thrust himself inside her. It was a uniquely painful experience. She squeezed her eyes shut, and as soon as the scream subsided she gritted her teeth. Strong hands gripped her slender waist leaving her unable to twist or duck out of the way. The thrusting rhythm began and she was slammed into the restraints again and again and again. "STOP! STOP! YOU'RE GOING TO KILL ME!" she shouted and she felt his rhythm change as he fully pushed his full length inside her. Her boots scrabbled uselessly in the dirt as she tried to push forward and away from him, but found only the steel of the restraints ahead of her.

"Is it too much for you, cunt, more than you can handle? I can feel your pathetic attempts to move your hips out of the way. No, this won't kill you, it will just make you a better holder for my cock. If I wanted to kill you then believe me, I would. You wouldn't be the first slave to beg to stop, or beg for forgiveness and find my mercy is a slim resource to rely upon. Now, you're a schemer, figure out what you're meant to do. The muscles in your ass are gripping me like iron...it's hurting you like hell...figure out what I might want a good little cunt to do," her new master hissed into her ear as she struggled to do anything more than exist.

Saffi's brain was half overridden with the knowledge his cock was fully inside her and she was struggling to stay sane. She had to try to think, but most of her thoughts were simply replaced by the idea of his cock slipping down her throat once more, violating her more comfortably; otherwise every thought was broken by the movement of his hips pressing his cock into parts of her that had no resistance to the force with which he used her. She had no idea what he wanted, no experience. She quickly came up with a plan that was not without risk, but worth a shot. "Oh gods....Master...your mighty cock makes it difficult for this simple cunt to think. Would you prefer this cunt...oh gods, it's so big...fuck...to tighten her ass to make your rape quicker through concentrated pleasure, or loosen it to rape at a slower pace?"

Her new Master laughed and Saffi gasped as this stirred the cock inside her. "Clever little cunt. Knowing nothing you default to praising my cock and asking how I might take my pleasure from you. It won't work all the time, don't get used to it, but for now I think as tight as possible should have you finished soonest."

"Yes Master, thank you for your guidance of this dumb cunt once more," Saffi struggled to get out as she tightened herself as much as possible.

The pounding started again, harder, faster, still painful, still absolutely merciless. He gripped her braid and pulled her head back as far he could and she shrieked in pain as the restraints dug into her neck. "Yes, little cunt, yes. Don't you feel so much more like a good little whore? Don't you hate me for fucking you in the ass like this? Worthless cunt, you couldn't even fight hard enough to get away could you? Barely resisting as I put you in here, calling me master without a collar around your neck. You think you deserve freedom when you barely even fought for the slim chance you had?" he said as her brain felt like it was beginning to melt under the unremitting anal assault. His pace and strength frightened her, it felt like he could snap her in half without a second thought. In seconds, though his pace changed, speeding up, going deeper, there was no longer room for thought, simply the image of his rock hard cock took up Saffi's whole brain as she stood there in the restraints, mouth open, drooling, beyond all sense and reason.

He unloaded in her ass as a punctuation to his insults. Tears ran down Saffi's face as she felt his warm jizz inside and her mind slowly returned to her. "Please....please just don't hurt me any more...." she whispered as he released her braid.

"Disappointing in the end, begging for mercy. Still, your body looks like it will be fun to play with. I'll figure out some use for you." He turned to Slaptwat, kneeling nearby. "You, clean out her secondary fuckhole, and feed her with it, then join me in the cabin to clean the taste of her ass off my cock."

"Yes, Master Lovec." said Slaptwat as she moved forward and began swirling her tongue inside Saffi's asshole. At least, thought Saffi, it was smaller than the cock, perhaps even a little enjoyable. Her master left them to it and went into one of the cabins. After a minute or two the presence of the tongue inside her went away, and Saffi was soon being fed cum from Slaptwat's mouth. It could have tasted worse, but at least it came with another girl's lips pressed against hers.

Slaptwat looked at her for a second after finishing. "If it helps you our Master hasn't been as nice to any of the other girls he's caught here in years. I think he might grow to like you. Just remember to look like you hate him as you suck his cock and scream if he takes your ass," Slaptwat whispered conspiratorially.

"I don't think I have a choice," whispered Saffi in return as a droplet of cum fell from her chin to the ground.

"Well then, goodnight, I'm sure our Master will give you your bapjism tomorrow and you can learn your real name," whispered a smiling Slaptwat.

Slaptwat left, turning off the outside light illuminating Saffi, and shutting the cabin door behind her. Burned into Saffi's retinas, though, was the thing she saw as the lights went dark. The pin locking her in place, while still there, had come loose.

Yorotani Island - The Temple

Freed of her burdens, and straddling the still restrained Sammy, Evie had her arms pinned behind her, her back arched to breaking point and her hair pulled backwards by Staunton who was behind her utilising her pussy to its fullest.

Her mind still couldn't quite believe what she'd done, what she'd condemned herself to. Surrendering to a man was a lifelong sentence of slavery, but it was better than the alternatives she had and right now her body was attempting to erase any regrets she had as Staunton's cock managed to apply constant pressure and movement against her clit.

He hadn't waited for her to obey a command, or to ask what should be done, he'd bodily thrown her here and taken what he wanted when she surrendered. She had no right to say no any more, she didn't want to say no. She just wanted to be used over and over until there was no more pleasure to be taken from her. Staunton pulled hard on her hair and she let out something that was part gasp and part hoarse cry. She was bent back so far now she could look him in the eyes and see how much he enjoyed her.

Her back ached at the position it was in, her thighs burned with exertion, her shoulders screamed with her arms pinned behind her and held so firmly, her neck and scalp could feel every thrust as Staunton pushed in deeper and deeper threatening to crush her pelvis with the force.

Evie would have tried to speak but instead lost herself in the sensation, her eyes rolled into her head and her jaw dropped, leaving her drooling over her own tits as the joints of her body relaxed for easier use as a fuckdoll.

"No, no," said Staunton, pulling her hair and bringing her back to alertness, "You're no mere slut, or breakable hotel cunt. I will train you to find the limits you didn't even know you had." With that he let go of her hair and slowly began to push forward on her wrists. She didn't try to resist the force but the stress and pain on her shoulders was excruciating as she was forced face to face with Sammy, so close they were almost sharing breaths.

Every thrust sent a ripple of pleasure through her body as Staunton's shaft moved and now seemed to expertly caress her G-spot but at the same time with each and every thrust she wanted to scream as it felt like her arms were being torn off. She looked into Sammy's eyes and saw the fear was still there for the poor little redhead. "It's okay, it's going to be okay. We're free..." she said as Staunton withdrew from her. He moved alongside them swiftly and Evie was more than happy to suck the taste of Sammy and herself from his throbbing tip.

She knew her blowjob skills well from training and it was clear Staunton needed relief more than anything. She adopted the Chattelande Galipette, an intricate tongue swirl and head rotation intended for maximum effort from the woman and maximum pleasure for her rapist. Staunton's breathing changed, she could feel the blood pumping through his cock as she continued the careful bobbing of her head at a calculated rate. Within moments he had to pull himself away from her even as her tongue followed him out of her mouth. His cum showered both of their faces as he gasped appreciatively at her work.

"Well done, girl, well done. Evie, you will be known as Suckslit, Sammy you are now Squirtypuss." said Staunton, with beads of sweat on his forehead while he breathed hard from the newly minted Suckslit's work. "Now I suggest you and Squirtypuss lick each other's faces clean. She can stay restrained until morning. You, on the other hand, Suckslit are going to be my pillow for this evening, and will wake me pleasurably in the morning. I prefer my wake up oral to be playful with plenty of full shaft licks, understood?"

Evie smiled, licking some of the cum off her teeth. "This cunt understands, and thanks you, Master."

Yorotani Island - The Clearing Camp

Amelia had sat where she was and seen it all. The restraint, the brief facefuck, and the brutal anal rape. She dared not move a muscle. That wasn't going to be her. It wasn't. Screaming her head off as she was brutalised by someone with more money than morals. She had to get out of here before morning when seemingly half the hunters going would be waking up within 50 feet of her, and her tracker would be telling her she was almost outside the zone. She heard something, movement in the darkness. She could just about see in the darkness, the girl in the restraints was twisting, contorting herself. Whatever she was doing looked uncomfortable.

As Amelia watched the girl spat something solid into the grass, and the restraints fell away. The girl stood unsteadily, first rubbing her wrists, and then she began to look around.

"Fuck." whispered Amelia under her breath.

She had seconds maybe. If this girl went missing and someone noticed they'd scour the whole camp, and she didn't want the anal playtime that bitch had had, she thought. Quickly Amelia grabbed a water bottle or two from those in the hut, put some of the food in the pouch the energy bars had been in, and made off after the girl who was making heavy but uneven steps towards the treeline.

Amelia caught up to the girl in mere moments after loping quietly through the darkest of the shadows in the clearing camp. Compared to the bandy-legged near shuffle of the girl she was basically silent, and almost completely invisible.

"Hey!" she whispered, and Saffi turned around just about seeing her in the darkness, her tear stained expression blank and slightly gormless. "We need to get out of here, fast!" whispered Amelia with as much urgency as she could muster.

Saffi's eyes widened and she backed away, losing her footing and falling over. "No, no, you're another one of them, please not again, I can't," she said, fresh tears in her eyes.

Amelia was rapidly losing her patience. She hoped the sound of a falling body hadn't been heard by anyone nearby, much less the rambling that followed. She moved next to Saffi, whose eyes were nothing but loss, fear, and pain. "Look, I don't know what you're talking about, but if we don't move every hunter here is going to be on us in a gangbang feast that will make your little anal escapade look like a long slow blowjob on the beach by comparison." Amelia looked at the tears on Saffi's face, her rapist had been right, she was weak, but she might be the kind of weak Amelia could get to take another bullet for her. She might only have seconds before this asset turned into a liability, though. "You need to get up, we need to get moving into the forest. Come on."

She saw Saffi's face slowly turn and breathed a sigh of relief. They could get moving, and she'd have her insurance policy. Saffi nodded, she was good. It was okay. Everything was going to be okay.

"Interesting place for two of the prey to be."

Amelia's blood ran ice cold, and she turned slowly to face the voice. It was the blonde bareneck from the Showcase. She was standing just outside the doorway of one of the cabins, a posture collar at her neck, lipstick smeared, cum on her lips and chin, the rest of her completely naked. Amelia appreciated the show, but the woman's red eyes bore into her through the darkness.

"It's very bold for the two of you to be so close, the absolute fucking audacity of it. Honestly it makes me wet just thinking about the pair of you," she continued as Amelia and Saffi stayed frozen in the moment. "Relax, I'm not going to stop you. I've been where you are...well not literally where you are, but in the sights of a hunter looking to take down prey. There's no sport in me coming out for some air and screaming my head off to get all three of us the gangbanging we deserve. Amusing, really, that my reward would be your torture..."