Chasing Paradise Ch. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amelia gulped, she had nothing to say. The woman closed in on them, sculpted hips swaying, inner thighs glistening in the dim light. She bent down and helped Saffi up, brushing the dirt off her body and with a fingertip taking the remaining cum off Saffi's chin to taste it for herself.

"That can be our little secret, tasting anyone other than my husband is a treat." Jacinda scanned the camp for a second, then the forest. "You want to head that way," she said, pointing in a way that seemed no different to any other, "Too much left or right and you'll be overly exposed in low growing plant areas. I almost got caught there twice."

Amelia finally managed to form something approaching a coherent thought, "Why are you helping us?"

Jacinda smiled, ruby red lips parting with tiny strings of sticky cum between them. "Maybe because I sympathise. Maybe because I want a good hunt. Maybe because neither of you are on my husband's list. At the end of the day what does it fucking matter?" she said playfully.

"Not a bit, I suppose," replied Amelia. She might almost like this woman if they weren't in the positions they were right now.

"Exactly. Now, I'm going to pretend none of this happened, you weren't here, and go back for some very well deserved discipline from my husband. Maybe we'll see each other again tomorrow."

The blonde turned on her heel and walked back towards the door while Amelia began to move with Saffi to the treeline.

"Oh, and Amelia?" said the blonde as she stopped for a second. Amelia froze once more. She knew the hunters had access to their names, but to know her on sight was a signal of something far worse, "Freya was very upset about the little trick you pulled on her. Don't expect it to work twice if we meet again."

Shaken and afraid Amelia hurried into the treeline, not stopping to wonder just how much of a liability Saffi might be.