Chasing Paradise Ch. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She saw Four's face change, "Oh, you liked that didn't you honey? No wonder you've been so bent out of shape for so long you've ended up here. I can already see you're going to be a wonderful little whore for your master regardless of what we do to you." The hot air subsided from all around Wetpussy but she felt like she was boiling, and pulled against the restraints, half convinced she could rip them from the pod and break her way out to Four before anyone could stop her.

"Now, I think it's time we moved you onto the next part of the cleanse. We've opened up all your pores, now we need to give you a protein bath. It's going to help keep your skin strong, soft, and supple during beatings, but also help it recover quickly. Don't worry, this isn't normal bottled Swiney's, this is a special medical formula artificial jism for high grade slavecunts. It should taste just as good as Swiney's to you, though."

With the warm air now cooling rapidly Wetpussy felt a cold and viscous fluid being rapidly pumped in from beneath her toes. It was almost soothing after the scorching she'd just experienced but knowing what it was just made the whole experience suddenly both terrifying and humiliating. Here she was, bare millimetres of clearance in any direction from her skin, tightly bound, and she was slowly being immersed in some custom concoction of cum. She was glad her nose was plugged, she didn't think she could bear the smell. Slowly she could feel the rising tide go past her knees and the medicinal dildos switched to a brain destroying slow buzz inside her. "That's my good girl, keep relaxed, I'm here to take care of you, we just need to make sure some of this makes its way inside your holes as we go, and gets a proper coating, we wouldn't want your master tearing you and making you nearly useless inside the first few hours of owning you now, would we?" asked Four rhetorically.

Wetpussy could feel it inside her now but the low buzz was almost all consuming, her breathing was coming in waves now, timing itself to a rhythm the dildos themselves provided, not one true frequency but a rolling wave of growing and falling intensities she wished would never end. The fluid was up to her neck now, and Four pressed something on the outside that caused the dildo in her throat to soften slightly, and the nose plugs to retract. The panic was back, what if she drowned, surely it was going to stop her breathing.

It was harder for Wetpussy to look at Four with a panicked gaze now, but the slavenurse got the idea very quickly of the concern Wetpussy was going through, "Don't worry, honey, everything's going to be fine, just keep breathing through the dildo like you have been, not through your nose, I'll monitor you to make sure nothing too bad is happening. Just, close your eyes, we've only got a few minutes more of this. Keep breathing, slow and steady, no panic. Breathe."

Given everything so far Four had at least been honest with her, so Wetpussy surrendered her panic to the slave she barely knew. The cum began to creep up over her lips and she felt it begin to trickle in and fill her mouth. Her body made her think of drowning for a second, but she slowly realised that although the cum was filling her mouth, and some even seemed to be being pumped down her throat the section of the dildo allowing her to breathe was still as functional as ever.

She closed her eyes as the fluid continued to rise, filling her nose, submerging her cheeks. It was only then that she realised just how powerful the hallucinogenic effects of girlheaters could be. Instead of in the waiting room of a clinic her mind had her back in the Yorotani, the mechanical vines from the friezes stretching her out in every direction, far too strong to resist even if she wanted to as hordes of faceless men had their way with her fuckholes. Instead of a custom high grade artificial cum protein solution she was nearly drowning in a sea of male jizz as one after another they used her over and over again. Cocks, fists, fingers, toys, anything they could find they were using on her for their amusement. To her own surprise she wanted more, and more and more, wanted them filling her every second. She knew she had no choice, they'd violate her anyway, in the method she found most humiliating or painful, but at the moment she wanted and needed more. Her mouth was full of the thick salty fluid, she could feel it working its magic on her skin, relaxing every inch of her ready to be used like a cheap sex toy. She tried to gulp more down but found the hard seal by the dildo at the back of her mouth made that not only impossible, but capable of creating a stomach churning gag. For a few minutes she revelled in the fantasy as the dildos came so close to pushing her over the edge into orgasm, but never quite took her there. She'd almost given up hope when she felt one almighty ramp in power that took her so by surprise she had no option but clench every muscle she could and experience a breathless surprise orgasm so far beyond her control that it felt every bit as much like falling from a great height as pleasure. The ramp in speed was maintained for some time and she felt herself riding the crest of multiple orgasms, her brain now consumed by the image of huge cocks plunging into and out of her holes. She wanted to cry, she wanted to scream, she wanted to fall to her knees and serve forever. The only consistent thought process in her mind was one of pure unbridled sex, but even it could not maintain any sort of continuous image. Eventually the vibration left and her shattered mind was left alone in blackness as her exhausted body hung limply once more from the restraints.

There was a whoosh and a gurgle as the cum was replaced by some other fluid. Warm water, she could feel it, cleaning her, rushing over her body in the tight spaces, being pumped inside her by the dildos, cleansing and clearing everything it could, and then with another rush and gurgle it too was gone. She opened her unfocused eyes and looked at Four. "See, Honey, that wasn't too bad, you should be nice and supple now. Doesn't that feel so much better?"

Four unsealed the oral dildo from the front of the pod with a hiss as it allowed the pressure to equalise but Wetpussy found she didn't have the brain power left to answer questions; she could still barely even string together anything approaching thought as the lingering echoes of orgasm bounced around inside her.

The two fuckhole dildos retracted too leaving behind a warm feeling and a strange emptiness. As Four busied herself at the controls the front of the pod opened and a few seconds later her restraints retracted back into the back wall of the pod. Had Four not been there to catch her Wetpussy would have faceplanted the floor very unceremoniously, and likely felt very little in the process.

"There, we go. That's part one all done for you honey, I know it can be a bit taxing," said Four, slowly helping Wetpussy move her dripping and exhausted body out of the pod. "Now we just need to send you through the Spitroaster, and you'll be all good."

Wetpussy could barely move already, The machine she was moving towards was eerily familiar, but at least she knew what to expect, there was a sense of amusement that right now this could almost be like home if she let it. Four helped her up so her belly could rest on the block at the centre of the machine, wrists and ankles were cuffed once more, this time into a big facedown X. Four gently began to fit what she, and her sisters were in full agreement, was both the least flattering and also the most unpleasant part of the whole experience. The first part was the back half of a metal collar with a padded bar well back of where her head would naturally rest, the second was the front half, and the very action of sliding it down into locking grooves in the first half not only forced her to look forwards to see the damp yellow scourer in front but inserted spacers into her mouth that parted her lips and locked her jaw open painfully wide. From experience she knew two more of the scourers would be behind her, poised to move in for the cleaning cycle. Most slaves their first time assumed these would be soft or fluffy for comfort but Wetpussy knew different, they were abrasive, soapy, and left a woman feeling tremendously clean but also like she'd been scooped out with a spoon. The only unfamiliar piece in this whole rig so far was a dangling set of lengths of leather, the tips of which sat in a medicinal smelling bath off to one side.

Four checked her cuffs once more and gave her the tiniest peck on the cheek. "Now, you've been real good so far hun, this should only take a few minutes, if you need to pass out please do, it sometimes makes things easier," she said in her best tone of reassurance. Not for the first time Wetpussy thought that if they wanted to get someone who could make a new slave feel as relaxed as possible while being prepared for something that should have them be little more than a bag of nerves at best.

Wetpussy was already too tired to panic any more, she barely even gagged as the scourer in front of her began plunging in and out of her throat, its wet and soapy surface rotating and cleansing her insides. She could feel the same thing happening at the rear too. Then the water jets kicked in, at least they were warm, the one at home had usually been at most tepid, and when they were being lowballed on offers for every new slave going onto the open market there was no hot water at all. Finally the rollers under her stomach kicked in and she began to rotate. She wondered what Four had been talking about, there was nothing so far to worry her, just some triple penetration scouring, with jets of soap and warm water to clean her off.

A second or two later she heard another motor start, and the bath of liquid under the leather straps retracted as they started to spin. Her heart sank as she realised precisely what was about to happen. With nowhere for her to dodge it was all she could do to close her eyes as the straps first of all closed in on her pale skin, then began the process of repeatedly whipping and slapping every square inch of it. It took only a few seconds to realise that soft and liquid coated as the leather strands might be many contained small weights for a blunt force beating while others were knotted. The option of passing out, she thought, was now definitely a strong possibility.

Yorotani Island - Banding Post

Evie knelt silently, a single rope had her arms square against her back. It circled her body crossing both over and under her breasts, before trailing down to sit fiendishly between her thighs atop her clit, with the trailing end in her master's hand. There wasn't any need for it, she'd have obeyed willingly, but surrendering herself to Staunton and feeling him slowly bind her entirely under his control had sent her thoughts spiralling dizzily once more. His hands moving over her flesh, moving her to his desires, every touch felt electric, and feeling him pull the rope tight against her crotch elicited a whimper of barely restrained pleasure. She hadn't originally been all that thrilled by having her arms bound so tightly, the rope pushing them ever so slightly into her body, but now the pressure felt reassuring. The lack of choices freed her mind from years of troublesome thought. Instead of worrying, constantly looking for danger she simply had to follow Staunton's lead and obey his commands without question.

She'd woken early that morning as if she was still on her normal femployee schedule, making sure the hotel was clean and pleasant for guests by supervising the maid slaves, and then afterwards making sure those suitable were all ready for the day's service, with the rest assigned to male staff relief. Outside had been dark, and from how she felt it was probably sometime around the usual half past five. With all the talk of her being nothing more than a comfortable pillow for the evening that's not how she'd woken up. Staunton was asleep, he sat with his back to the wall of the temple, and she was cradled in his arms, her lips barely an inch from his manhood, a string of her drool hanging down onto it. She stuck out her tongue and ran it gently along what she could get to without moving. Even in his sleep Staunton responded to her touch, slowly hardening as the tip of her tongue caressed him slowly.

She expected to have regrets, she knew the girlheaters in the water and the food had all but assured she was always going to come down here to surrender, but she was also equally sure that's exactly why she'd taken them in the first place. It was too hard for her to surrender on her own, to give in to the thing inside her she'd denied for so long. But under the influence of girlheaters, trapped and all alone in the jungle she could finally allow herself to become what her heart knew she was always destined to be.

Slowly Staunton reached his full hardness, and smiling she gently locked her lips around his tip. She attempted to keep as much of her body still as possible so as not to wake him with a jolt, but used her lips, tongue and neck to give her new Master the pleasure he deserved.

She'd stayed like this for a while, feeling the warmth of his body, the rhythm of his breathing. For all the time she'd spent trying to get away from him it was all too easy for her to lose herself in the moment once she'd accepted where her life had led her. The weight of his arms around her pinned her in place, it felt almost like safety. She knew that a cost came with this, she'd seen the beating Creamypuss had taken, she'd even taken part in it, Evie had left the poor girl's back a glowing scarlet. She knew that even though Staunton was there to train and maintain hotel slaves he'd be no less punishing in her own training. It was sobering, and there was the tinge of momentary fear that came with it for surrendering. She'd never really been subjected to a full beating or slapping but the effects of it had always seemed cruel and unnecessary. How many chained slaves had she walked past in the hotel, tears streaming from their eyes, their skin marked by whips, crops, paddles, and even open palms. As Staunton's prize pet she'd endure all that and more.

She could feel the blood draining from her, a cold realisation of just how small her world would likely become; an endless cycle of sex and pain, trapped in wherever it was that Staunton lived. It struck her that although she knew her own dormitory on the island, a small breeze block building with 4 bunk beds per room, she had no idea how or where the male staff members lived. Would she be collared and chained at the foot of a bunk bed for years with Sammy, or were there communal cages like she'd seen elsewhere, leaving slaves little choice but to sleep intertwined or curled in awkward unnatural positions.

A sudden realisation crossed her mind. She had gone from being happy, mouth full of cock, slowly bringing her Master to full alertness to panic, fear, and worry. The only change was that she'd had thoughts about what her future held. Maybe Staunton was right. Maybe it was an unnatural process. Focusing on his pleasure, his needs, and the moment around them, maybe that was the key? Although she had kept pleasuring Staunton during her thoughts she returned her attentions to it, slowly feeling the rising pulse, the sticky sensation of a tiny bubble of pre-cum, and the world melted away around her. She became aware she was making a sound akin to a purr as she drew him in deeper and deeper. She no longer cared. Instead she placed her whole mind on making sure every inch of his cock she could reach received the attention it deserved. She enveloped the head in her mouth, and gently played with it with her tongue, careful to run her tongue slowly over the deeply sensitive underside leading to the opening. She was rewarded with a hand on the back of her head as with a groaning shudder Staunton emptied his prodigious load in her mouth.

She kept up her rhythm even as she felt his cock continue to pulse in her mouth while she mixed his cum with her saliva and held it there in its warm salty glory. The hand on the back of her head took a painfully sharp grasp of her hair so she continued her work without bobbing her head.

"A Master could definitely get used to a throat slave like you. Swallow, slut, you've earned it," said Staunton as he let out a satisfied breath. Evie swallowed earnestly but kept up with the blowjob she'd not yet been asked to finish. She was surprised as Staunton stood, keeping her in place with just one arm. She squeaked in alarm as he rose and she was only stopped from using her hands to steady herself by a squeeze of the arm he had wrapped around her that ensured they stayed pinned. "I'll tell you when you're free to use your hands during oral service, until then they remain at your sides, in your lap or behind your back," he added in words that now felt like they were etching themselves in stone in her mind.

She kept on pleasuring him as he walked over to the dais where Sammy lay sleeping. Evie spared her a quick glance, her wrists and ankles were almost raw from struggle and she pitied the girl for a second as she pushed the cock in her mouth deep into her throat. To her surprise Staunton righted her, pulled her mouth off him with a pop of suction and spit. She stood facing Sammy, one of Staunton's arms pinioning hers as he rested his mouth next to her ear. "Look at her. Remember her pain, her longing for freedom? Now look closer. In sleep a woman cannot attempt to consciously think and so she is at peace. All she has to do is accept this and her waking hours could be this serene as well."

Evie felt intoxicated, Staunton's words in her ear, a beautiful woman naked in front of her, the rhythmic breathing she could feel as he leant into her the more he talked the more right he seemed.

"Unfortunately for us this little cunt is past her scheduled departure time if we want to make good time on the way back. I think it's time I arranged for her wake up call," said Staunton into Evie's ear. A press on the altar slowly retracted the stone restraints and now Sammy lay there naked save for her harness and showed slow signs of awakening.

In a flash Staunton grabbed her, faced her away from himself and neatly folded her in half, boots facing the ceiling with his hands interlocked behind her head. Sammy sprang to wakefulness quickly at this, "Wait....what...no...let me GO!" Evie watched as she struggled pathetically in his arms, reflexively kneeling herself as she was no longer the focus of his attention.

She watched as Sammy fully recognised the situation and her ass was slowly lowered onto Staunton's cock. "AH! No, wait, please, you're too big I can't--" she started before she was interrupted by Staunton.

"Evie, it appears some of my property has said no, correct matters for her," he said, paying no heed to Sammy's protestations and struggles.

Standing once more Evie faced Sammy eye to eye and the look of pain was obvious. "He's going to break me you bitch, do something, HELP ME!" To Evie's mind she was more than happy to co-operate with both requests by slapping Sammy hard across the face. "OW! That fucking hurt, what's the matter with you? Please just help get this bastard off me!" Evie slapped Sammy hard again, raising tears in the woman's eyes as they looked at each other again. Sammy's words were almost sobs this time "Please...please...it hurts...I can't....please."

Staunton smiled as she devolved into babbling while he took her from behind, her limbs now wobbling limply as she abandoned hope for the moment. "Well done both of you, now Evie, perhaps you could help, I think some slop would help this cunt feel a little more looked after," he said as he slowed his pumping into Sammy.