Chasing Paradise Ch. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Wetpussy giggled slightly at the absurdity of it. The way Four stood over her with the ceiling lights behind her gave her a warm angelic glow, and for a second Wetpussy's racing heart calmed a step. She couldn't even wipe her eyes as it was. Weakly as the panic returned once more she looked at Four and couldn't help but begin to babble, "I'm scared. Please..I...what if they...-"

"Honey, whatever's going to happen is going to happen, it already has happened, this is just reality catching up with the facts. There's nothing you or I can do to stop it," Four interrupted. "Trying to stop it now is like trying to turn off the sun. Come on, let's get you in there. The less time you spend worrying about it the better." With this the other slavenurses departed Wetpussy's vision and Four began to push the trolley. Wetpussy flinched as the trolley banged into a set of double doors that swung open and they exited the whorewash into a new corridor. "Ah, looks like surgery A is all prepped, Doctor Breaker's all ready for you."

Wetpussy tested the restraints. They were soft leather, and at least comfortable but presented only the bare minimum of wiggle room. Her heart was pounding now. She'd resigned herself to service but this was beyond what she could stand. She flinched again as the trolley swivelled around and banged through another set of double doors into a room that was so brightly lit she had to squint or risk being almost blinded.

"Ah, Four, my favourite little nursecunt. I was hoping you might be gracing the operating theatre today. Tell me, did Six learn her lesson?" asked a male voice Wetpussy couldn't see.

"Yes Doctor Breaker. She has temporarily been removed from the Slavenurse pool and added to the jungle clearing, and staff entertainment harems to ensure no more mistakes are made in the theatre," answered Four.

"Good, six months of back breaking labour and being gangbanged nightly by the handlers either makes sure she's no longer my problem or learns some very valuable lessons. Now, for the moment park that cunt in the corner while I finish checking Creamypuss is done," said the voice Wetpussy now knew to be Doctor Breaker. He didn't sound as vindictive as a lot of the other men she'd seen in the last 24 hours even if he had casually just consigned a fellow slave to something that lined up with some of the more severe community service sentences back home. "Okay, cunt, spread your legs, and arch that back, I don't want anything touching the table from the balls of your feet to your shoulder blades except those shackled arms of yours. Good girl..."

For the next few minutes all Wetpussy could hear was squelching, and the occasional gasp or squeak right up until the sound of a slap forced a little yelp from the woman being looked at. "Okay, ass down, you're good. Looks like the wetness enhancers are doing the job. Four put her on the conveyor back to the main whorewash while I investigate this thing."

Nervously Wetpussy wriggled in the restraints again before a thin man in glasses with a disarmingly friendly face appeared in her vision. His hair was a neatly side parted greying shade of brown and he wore medical scrubs in a shade of maroon that was almost certainly chose to hide any worrying stains. "I can advise against stressing yourself too much, cunt," he said manner of factly after watching her for a second, "it's well known the more you move and stress the more active the body's pain receptors will be. It doesn't bother me a bit, I quite enjoy it, but I prefer to return whores to guests only as traumatised as they requested," he continued before looking at a clipboard. He chuckled before looking back at Wetpussy before asking "So, your Master caught you this weekend?"

"Yes, sir." She replied nervously.

"Never met you before, just....picked you out of the showcase and chased you down?"

"Yes, sir." she answered again.

"Oh well then. It's refreshing to get one of these, I haven't done one in a while. You'll barely know yourself by the time we get done but don't worry, I'm pretty sure your master intends to put you in for a good time, he even requested no unnecessary harm. Frankly that's just spoiling the fun as far as I see it," said the Fem-Vet as he moved from page to page of the paper on the clipboard.

"Okay, Four, we're going to need a real cocktail today, get me everything on this list," he said as he handed the clipboard to the unseen Four, "Sadly," he said, turning back to Wetpussy, "You've been marked as private use only as well so no room for fun while Four keeps herself busy grabbing everything I need. Most of it's just injections and generic beauty treatments but luckily for you all things that last at least a couple of decades in the female body as far as we know. Pussy puffers to make your labia majora grow a little overall and swell more during rape to help with your overall tightness, a clitoral enhancer so you'll only ever be a few touches away from the kind of orgasm most women will never be able to experience. In fact if you can walk more than 50 feet without starting to feel something it's going to be an absolute miracle. Then we've got breast enhancers. All natural through fluid and fat retention, they should add a nice bit of extra mass to some already pretty nice tits. Then we've got a nice bit or perma-dye and hormone adjustment to move you from pale with, frankly, illegally short black hair to a good old-fashioned blonde who tans a treat. I wonder if he plans on getting you some really slutty tan lines...wouldn't that be a treat? The best part, though, we're saving for last. A two part surgery, first you're getting a tracker beacon fused to your spine and that's really going to hurt, but secondly you're getting a variant on the bovinisation chip."

Wetpussy's eyes went wide. Nothing so far sounded too far out of the ordinary. It was going to be uncomfortable, painful even, but most of it she'd had to help administer to girls he was selling before they left. The pussy puffers weren't that bad, she honestly thought they even made the average woman look a little better. The clitoral enhancement was something most slaves could almost get used to but the first week was going to be bad, apparently it was like walking around with a vibrator you couldn't control secured in your underwear. The breast enhancers scared her, she knew those things came with a lot of soreness that lasted well beyond the girls being boxed up and shipping out. The tracker was standard for more valuable slaves, and that left just one thing. Bovinisation. He hadn't mentioned tongue removal, or de-limbing which was taking a lot off her mind but what part of bovinisation did he mean? The chips in their heads did many things to the cow girls, not the least of which was a slow unwinding of their intelligence until they were barely capable of independent thought.

"Look at your little mind race. It's running through all of that and getting snarled up about what any of it actually means. Don't worry, though, all that little implant is going to do to you is force your body to naturally produce girlheaters to deal with that little problem of yours, and also give you a craving for cum. Nothing too fancy, should align nicely with your duties relieving your master. You are just going to be the sweetest little bimbo I've created for anyone in a good long time."