Chasing Paradise Ch. 20

Story Info
Amelia is banded, and the hunt concludes.
9.5k words
4.75
4.6k
1
0

Part 20 of the 21 part series

Updated 01/27/2024
Created 07/15/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 20 - A Kind of Victory

Yorotani Island - The Banding Post

Amelia screamed as another shock coursed through her aching body. Instinctively she tried to turn towards its source but even as she did another shock hit her from behind and she sagged in the restraints, regretting it instantly as she realised her hair had been used as part of the binding to keep her upright.

From having the control pole fall around her neck to arriving here had been mere minutes once she was secured to the saddle. It hadn't been an easy job but an extra squeeze on the control pole had left Amelia gasping for breath, and utterly defenceless. She'd been blindfolded for the journey, then stripped of her harness and boots on arrival before being led into a room with what sounded like a steel door and very little furniture. The place stank of sweat, and dirt, the air was stale and airlessly hot. Now she stood here, hair bound somewhere overhead, hands cuffed at her stomach, and a pole between the base of her back and her elbows that effectively immobilised her arms. After the first few screams a bit gag had been tied around her head pulling the edges of her mouth back, trapping her tongue, and forcing her to drool uncontrollably.

She felt something touch her ankle and she kicked out only to find the ankle was heavy, something had been locked around it. A moment later her legs were parted and whatever it was locked around her other ankle; she became incapable of standing tall enough not to have some of her weight constantly on her hair unless she stood on tiptoes. She tested the handcuffs again, they were unpleasantly tight and metallic but gave no sense of being breakable, likewise the pole behind her didn't seem to be easily moved or bent.

She moved up onto her toes to stop the pain in her scalp but this was met with a rapid and hard impact on the soles of her feet that was both unlike the kind of pain she expected, and far in excess of it. She screamed again, aware that tears were forming behind the blindfold. As she tried vainly to regain her balance more and more impacts landed on the soles of her feet until she lost her footing entirely and found herself suspended by nothing but her hair. She attempted to right herself but now the intensity of what was happening increased. Pinpointed shocks landed on her bare skin forcing muscles to contort oddly, wrenching at her scalp once more, when there were no shocks a hard wooden rod or cane impacted hard on the fleshier parts of her body with vicious meaty slapping sounds.

Despair and rage were all Amelia could feel. She wasn't even being given any commands as she was brutalised. There was nothing to obey, no way to behave and stop the pain. Her every move was greeted with agony on agony, pain on pain. The realisation that this was but an overture to some sick bastard's grand symphony of suffering made her want to lash out, but she had been left without even the ability to shout obscenities at her unseen abuser..

She had no idea how long the beating and shocks combined lasted. Long enough she'd do or say anything for it to stop. Her entire body felt battered and bruised, she tried to beg for mercy behind the gag but even she could barely understand what she was trying to say. Eventually she hung there limply, even the pain of hanging by her hair no longer mattered; she didn't even have the energy to sob any more. Someone picked her up slightly, putting her back on her feet, she struggled to stand but managed to maintain herself eventually. Just as her feet finally found the floor properly once more a fist impacted her gut at speed. Her body tried to double up but had no ability to do so. She coughed and sucked in air to replace that which had been forced out by the punch. A second punch landed square between her legs and she screamed once more, the scream petered off into a pathetic sob at its end. She was broken. She was still raging inside but physically her body could do nothing about it even if they cut her bonds and let her loose.

Her blindfold was removed and she looked into the smiling face of the blonde horsewoman. There was a manic look to her grin as she stood there beneath the bare-bulbed and overly bright spotlights, sweat pouring off her, the sleeves of her shirt rolled up, and the buttons loose to expose more cleavage than Amelia would have. The room was, as she'd suspected, very nearly empty except for two chairs set back a little from the lit area she and Freya were in. There were men in those chair in the gloom, watching her...watching them, she corrected herself. One of the men stroked the raven dark hair of a slavegirl she recognised as his saddle. She was secured to the ceiling only a few feet apart from where Freya was, and Amelia hoped she was in the better state of the two. She couldn't see an inch of Freya that wasn't red or purple. Her head hung down, she seemed to only have enough energy in her to keep breathing and little else. Amelia attempted to rage and struggle against the ties but aching muscles registered no more than the smallest convulsion on her part.

"Hey you," said the blonde, flashing a smile was all teeth but accompanied by all the warmth of a shallow grave, "I hope you're ready to behave now. I'd hate to think you had to be disciplined for nothing!" Amelia raised her head and snarled at the woman, pulling at her bindings and lunging as far as she could. The blonde didn't even move, didn't even flinch, just kept on smiling. "So much fire, so much passion, you're going to be such a lot of fun...once you're properly trained." With this she stepped back, pulled the cane in her hand back behind her body and brought it forward right between Amelia's legs.

The force of the blow parted her labia and ended with a wet smack right against her clit. Amelia saw stars and fresh tears rushed to her eyes as she bellowed in pain. The woman pulled the cane from between her lips slowly and used the tip to lift Amelia's sobbing head. "I did tell you not to try and deprive myself and my husband of what's rightfully ours with tricks again, and you did it anyway. Still it proves you are wilful, stubborn, and at least a little intelligent. That's going to be a huge positive, it makes training so much more fun."

The blonde circled Amelia lightly brushing her hand across her tits, her lower back, and finally brushing away her tears. "Don't worry, Amelia, I'm going to take very good care of you both. In fact it's why my husband isn't already facefucking you right now. It wouldn't feel right giving you a bapjism like this, not now, not when you're not finished," she said.

The blonde turned and the man, undoubtedly her husband, handed her two slavebands. Amelia felt like every drop of blood had drained from her, and the room's temperature turned icy cold. She watched in slow motion as the woman fixed the first band to an unresisting Freya. There weren't any tears, barely even a reaction, the most Freya showed was a bleary eyed look into the blonde's eyes as if questions were struggling to find their way out of her brain. Once the blonde was happy the band had adjusted she turned to Amelia, and tested the band's strength with a double snap between her hands. Instinctively Amelia tried to pull away as if there was any escape available but one sharp pussy slap and a muffled screech later she too was in even less of a position to resist. The restrainium band felt so small and thin against her neck, and she maintained eye contact with the blonde the whole time, feeling the telltale magnetic snap that marked her as property, not person.

The blonde stood back a few steps and showed that shark-like grin once more, admiring the handiwork of the brutalisation, as well as the two neat new neckbands. "I'd say you can call me Mistress, but I wouldn't worry about that. After a trip to the Fem-Vet you're both going into training, and the first thing you need to remember is that adorable little puppies don't say a fucking thing."

Yorotani Island - The Hunting Grounds

Saffi's breaths were ragged, she knew she was making too much noise, any hunter even close would hear her but that didn't matter, one was right on her tail anyway. The only reason she was staying ahead was that with her smaller, and lighter frame she was able to slip through gaps in the forest he could not. It was also a blessing that didn't have to worry so much about keeping her footing as the forest floor slowly gave way to drier crumblier earth underfoot.

Her body was covered in small cuts, she hurt everywhere, she was half convinced that her fall from the high ground had at the very least bruised a rib. She decided now was not the time to assess the damage. She could curl up, cry, and then lick her wounds later. Now was the time to stay in gear, focus and move.

She felt sorry for Amelia and what had happened, but it had given Saffi her chance, her one chance at making it to the end. She might well have made it out of the hunters' camp last night, she might even have managed to make it in a useful direction, but whether she could have made it without Amelia's help was something she found a lot more questionable.

There was no time to be sorry, though, she had to focus, focus on nothing but the goal. It was almost as if she became hyper aware of her surroundings in that singular moment. Behind her there was a faint pop, a rush of air, and then a tree branch ahead smashed into splinters out of which came a rubber projectile that bounced away into the forest. Saffi snapped a look back to see Lovec loading another shot into a launcher that looked for all the world like a miniature handheld cannon.

She knew if she was hit by something like that it would almost certainly be game over for her even if it failed to break bones or damage muscles. That sort of impact would have her sprawled out face first and practically rape ready without him having to lift a further finger. She'd been there, done that, drank the cum and had no intention of letting him between her thighs again. Not without permission anyway, she thought, her ass still hurt like hell but in her moments of fitful sleep she'd imagined that same dick inside her pussy, even in her ass after she'd become used to it maybe. She tried to shake the thoughts from her head as she ran, but in the end she realised it was impossible, she wasn't made of stone.

All of this was serving as a distraction for her conscious mind as the animal in her entered a flow state,Saffi was dodging from tree to tree, hoping to throw Lovec's aim off, flowing through the forest like a cold stream fleeing the mountains. Up ahead she could see another change in the ground through the trees, it looked white, almost like snow. A second shot from Lovec's powerful launcher demolished a sapling in front of her and with the worst luck she could imagine the round rebounded off a second tree, hitting her square in the stomach. Most of the velocity of the projectile was gone but the thing still hurt like hell.

She had to ignore it, she tried to ignore it, but as she was breathing so deeply and had been for so long the impact forced pain to shoot through her abdomen. Her body gave her no choice but to slow as she stumbled through the tree line to the whiteness beyond. As one foot fought for forward movement then another she clutched her side as she desperately fought for the oxygen her brain and body needed. It took her more than a few moments to recognise the white as not snow, but the pure white sands of the beach reflecting the sun high overhead. It was no good, she thought, she was too weak, this had to be the end.

Wearily she took another few steps, gasping all the time as her lungs protested, her feet sank into the bright white sand, threatening to drag her down into its depths. There at the moment where she was most certain her race was done, that was when she saw it. It was nothing more than a squat dull metal pillar on the beach, no more than 50 feet away. She checked her wristband. There was no more visible direction marker, only a pinging icon where the pillar stood.

Every step towards it felt like agony, like her muscles were seizing, her vision blurred with the effort but she carried on.

She reached the pillar and steadied herself, hands on its sides. The thing was circular, around three and a half feet high and around two feet across, its pitted surface and the buildup of sand said it had been here a while. She began looking for the recess to hold the wristband against but the thing seemed to have been designed to be hard for the eye to parse at a glance. Behind her was the sound of another rush of compressed air and something impacted the base of her back sending her down to the ground after slamming her belly first into the pillar. She rolled on the floor retching, winded, clutching at her belly. Even if she had the stamina to stand she no longer had the capability. There was nothing but pain. Her blurred vision had been replaced by one of stars and swirls of random light, a fractured kaleidoscope of agony that tumbled in front of her.

A hand closed around her face and slammed her head back into the pillar, nausea crept over her as her internal balance forgot which way up was. Her body wanted to pass out, throw up, and fight back all at the same time even without the vision or energy to do so. "Isn't it just so fitting I manage to catch you for a second time? I don't know how you managed to get out of that pillory but I have to admit you've real determination behind you to match that brain. Suddenly you're so much more of an entertaining prospect. It's made you feel like a worthy conquest but still no match for a man," Lovec said with a breathy hint of mania behind his words.

He pulled Saffi up to her feet by her throat while she weakly tried to push him off. He squeezed her neck in his fist and she quickly felt the effects on the blood flow to her brain. Even her starred and swirled vision now began to fade at the edges as her attempts to break free stopped. Saffi's arms dropped uselessly to her side, fingers still twitching as her brain sent signals of resistance she could not follow; even her hearing changed as the world began to sound muffled and distant. Using her harness he swung her limp body up and over the pillar leaving her face to dangle down one side perfectly, as Saffi soon discovered, at cock height.

She had a moment as he released a little of the pressure on her neck to breathe, and feel the inrush of blood to the brain. There was no time to fight back however as Lovec was already at his full hardness. He thrust down her throat at speed and she arched her back a little to try and give him a more comfortable path as wide-eyed she struggled for breath. Drool poured from her mouth onto the sand and to save her agonised shoulders she self-shackled her arms under the arched back.

This time he was working her throat out of pure vindictiveness. He didn't talk, he didn't vary rhythm or depth, he was purely fucking her face for his own satisfaction, occasionally slapping or pinching her tits to see her reaction to the pain. Saffi gagged and a burst of saliva ejected itself from her mouth, covering her face as well as the base of Lovec's shaft and his balls. All she could do was make deep throated gargling sounds as his cock blocked her mouth, and throat, and her own saliva crept back down her nose. She began to spasm involuntarily as her body added up the available facts and concluded Saffi was about to drown, but misfiring suffocating braincells were never going to reach the surface they aimed for in her unco-ordinated struggling.

Lovec was using his full length on her as fast as he could go. In her mind some part of Saffi that wanted to keep her sane told her this could almost be romantic under other circumstances. A full throated blowjob on the beach in a tropical paradise with no one else around to see it. She tried to picture it, her hands gently tied with silk, her Sari ripped open, the man standing over her enjoying her oral talents as they forgot time and the surf of the incoming tide swallowed her. Her fantasy became a nightmare as her body continued to protest, firing every nerve it could to tell her to break free and breathe, to head toward the sunlight. Her rational mind reasserted itself. A small twist, a tilt of the head, and saliva was no longer threatening to drown her even as it poured off Lovec's glistening rod onto her face.

She wanted to hate the face fucking but the force, the smell of his sweat, and the sheer impressive size of Lovec meant that even as degraded as she felt she knew there would be far worse things than this that would happen in her life. As much as she could she simply lay there, tired, drained and let him use her as a fuckdoll, his cock probing her throat, forcing her to gag more. Deep in his own world he grabbed her breasts again, tweaking the nipples with ever more force, never even noticing her squirming and squeaks of arousal as he did so. At last, nearly spent, he pulled off the pillar onto her knees, covering her face in strings of cum before allowing her to lick his tip clean.

"So now, cunt," he said, a wicked glint in his eye, "Anything to say before I take you for banding? Any clever little words you're thinking will get you out of some lashes later?"

Saffi knelt there, cum dripping down her face, nipples almost painfully erect, arms still shackled at her back, trying to get a single breath in that didn't involve cock. It took her a few seconds and she smiled as she said it, "Yes, Master, this cunt believes...she wins." With that she stood, unshackling herself and tossed her open wristband in the sand at his feet.

For a second Lovec looked at it as it sat there, a small fireworks animation played behind the words 'Freedom achieved!" For a second Saffi watched his face boil with rage and worried for her safety, but then she saw him look up, the moment passing. He laughed a hearty laugh at her, "Well played, bareneck. Well played. Let me guess, you weren't shackling yourself back then were you?" he asked.

"No. No I wasn't," she replied, licking his cum from her lips so she could speak without spraying it.

He picked up his projectile launcher and holstered it at his hip. "You may win this time, but if I have anything to do with it we're not through, girlie, you understand. Not by a long shot," he said, even now admiring her ravaged, and exhausted body.

Saffi was still panting, but she smiled as he said this. "In that case make sure to bring along Slaptwat next time, I could do with someone to help clean up," she replied as finally the adrenaline scorching her veins and her mind simply became too much to handle. Her strength faded and she slid down the pillar to a sitting position in the sand, cum dribbled off her chin as she chuckled to herself in delirium, eyes focused far out to sea on nothing in particular.

Lovec laughed and turned. "See you later, slut. Keep that pussy wet, and ass spread wide for me, you'll be glad you did."

Saffi's face turned into a dopey grin for a few moments before she passed out leaning against the pillar. She dreamed once more of a romantic blowjob at sunset on a familiar beach, a slave's tongue gently massaging her clit as a cool breeze rolled in over gentle lapping waves. It may not be heaven, she thought, but what more could any woman want.

The Hotel Yorotani - Fem-Vet Clinic

Amelia regretted trying to stop the slavenurses, but only because there were more of them than her. She had no intention of going quietly into the clinic even in the state she was in. Both Amelia and Freya, who'd done little but stare daggers at Amelia any chance she could, had been in a pretty bad state on arrival at the whorewash. Amelia feared the first time they were left alone together, but that paled in comparison to what she knew was coming for them both. It took four slavenurses to hold her down as first she was fitted with elbow length gloves and thigh high stockings in a shiny black material. Next had come the paw protectors. Her hands were balled up and as soon as they had the things on with the buckles shut the padlocks were clicked in place. She'd kicked out when they came for her legs but it was only a matter of time before she was pinned down and felt them slide the leather bindings over her doubled up legs, locking those too so she was limited to crawling on her knees.