Chasing Paradise Ch. 20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Through it all, though, she'd refused to beg. She'd insulted them, threatened them, and in the end none of it had really mattered. She and Freya had ended up in the clinic on trolleys next to each other anyway, the only difference was that Freya looked a little more calm and resigned. Both of them had been put on the trolleys on all fours, ass stuck in the air, a thick metal collar locking their necks down. At first they'd had some movement, but the chain had been retracted so there was only a single link of play above the surface of the trolley, their noses almost touched the metal in front of them as they knelt there, rapid nervous breaths steaming up the reflective surface beneath them, able to see how worried each really looked. Finally the padlocks for their paw protectors had been attached to spring loaded clips at the edge of the trolley. Given access to her fingers Amelia could have removed them in a second but her hands were locked into balled fists. She tugged at the restraints but reinforced steel was beyond anything she could handle.

Immobile at last the two of them had been wheeled from the medical part of the whorewash through a short corridor and into the brightly lit clinic itself. Each of the doors had banged ominously off the trolly as it moved, almost as they'd been designed to intimidate timid slavegirls by sound alone. The clinic itself was brightly lit, and somewhat ominously mostly covered in suspiciously clean tiles. The whole place stank of disinfectant and shared the same blue-green paint of medical facilities everywhere in the places where it wasn't tiled.

What was annoying Amelia more than anything as she looked around was the helplessness. Two days of running with victory in sight she'd been snatched away, beaten to near unconsciousness, sent through a hellish whorewash that left her holes sore, but only as sore the other parts of her that had been whipped with disinfectant while a machine spitroasted her, and now here she was, tied down and humiliated she waited. She hoped Saffi was behind her ready for even worse treatment. It was her fault she was here in the end by not proving to be as tempting a target as Amelia.

The Fem-Vet had told the slavenurse everything was on hold because her "owner" wanted to watch the procedure. At first this gave Amelia the idea she had more room for escape. If the steel wouldn't bend or break maybe the gloves, stockings, or leg bindings would. After a few minutes of twisting, turning, and stretching she had nothing. She couldn't even pull against the neck chain to kneel up.

The Fem-Vet wasn't someone who wanted to go unoccupied, however, Amelia thought, as soon as his bitchy little blonde slavenurse had returned with vials of whatever he'd turned her round, slapped her ass, and used a restraint to lock her right ankle to her neck. Now she was there facedown on his desk, one foot on the floor, the other on the desk's surface next to her face. That alone would have looked incredibly painful if she wasn't flexible enough to get there on her own but he'd removed his belt to bind her wrists behind her and was pulling hard as he raped her ass. Every so often she'd let out a yelp of pain as he forced her arms into a position where it looked like at least one was about to leave the socket but for the most part she lay there accepting the violation.

Amelia had been there, she taken the rape, knew the humiliation. She'd never just give them the submission she knew they wanted. As she watched a side door opened and a gaggle of maid slaves brought in comfortable chairs before ushering in her owners.

"There you go Jacinda, exactly how you described," said the man to the braided blonde horsewoman, standing behind, a possessive arm wrapped around her from shoulder to waist.

"Oh they're just perfect, look how cute they are. The other wives at the next orgy are going to just be all over them, Dickie," replied Jacinda, with what sounded like genuine joy.

"Well they're going to need a lot of very strict training before then, so try not to break them too badly," replied Dickie, his hand slipping down the front of Jacinda's trousers.

"Mmm, I'll try. If I do break anything in training I'll try to make it something that won't matter too much," Jacinda replied, her eyelids fluttering closed as his fingers hit their mark between her legs.

Without skipping a beat Dickie turned his head to the Fem-Vet, "So, Doctor Breaker, are they ready to start?" he asked as the Fem-Vet continued abusing the Slavenurse.

"Oh they're fully ready to go, if you'll just let me finish up here I'll be right on them. Please feel free to take a seat, or you're welcome to one of Medicunt Four's holes while you wait," he replied, gesturing at the slavenurse's mouth.

"Well I think not utilising available facepussy would just be rude in this case, and I wouldn't want to think you weren't fully prepared for treating my wife's new pets, Doctor," said Dickie smiling as he pulled Jacinda over to the table by her waist. Automatically Jacinda unzipped him and aimed his manhood at the slave's throat, gently kissing and massaging his balls as he began to enjoy Four's waiting wet fuckhole.

Amelia wanted to be anywhere but here, watching as one woman's rape became a countdown to whatever was going to happen to her. All she could do was observe as the Fem-Vet passed her master a flogger and he proceeded to turn the slavenurse's back a violent shade of deep pink. The Fem-Vet finished first, deep inside Four, and Jacinda was ordered to clean him off and then ensure the restrained slavenurse had no reason to leak all over the place. Amelia watched as Jacinda knelt between the wide open thighs of the slavenurse and probed her tongue deep inside the blonde nurse's asshole to extract all the cum she could. Four twitched and shook as Jacinda's persistent and eager work met the tender flesh inside; Amelia had never seen an anal orgasm before, she hadn't been aware they could happen but the slavenurse was was split between almost vibrating as Jacinda's tongue wormed around inside her, and using whatever remaining brain power she had to provide a blowjob worthy of a wealthy guest. Amelia could hear from where she was the amount of spit and slop Four was desperately keeping inside her mouth for her rapist's pleasure too, with only the smallest bubbles and a sheen of liquid coating his cock as he moved back and forth.

Now that Jacinda was busy cleaning her out, and no longer attending to her husband's balls Four attempted, despite her bound and helpless state to readjust her position slightly, flattening her neck against the table for easier penetration and attempted to use her tongue to continue massaging the areas now devoid of attention.

With, what looked to Amelia like, a sense of immense satisfaction Dickie grabbed the back of the slavenurse's head and rammed himself as deep as he could, sighing as she spluttered and reflexively convulsed at this deepest invasion of her throat. "Well, I think I can recommend the facilities of the Yorotani to the people back home. Is this cunt available for room service?" asked Dickie, still balls deep in the girl's throat as a sucking retching sound came from Four. She was blindly failing with the lack of oxygen now.

"Oh, Four? No one's ever really asked. She's mostly a staff anal slave, we keep the better stock in our normal fuckmeat selection...but I suppose nothing's stopping you ordering her. Do you want to put in a reservation?" asked the Fem-Vet, his tone amused as Four lay there, eyes rolled back in her head, a gorgeous blonde's tongue up her ass, and a cock so far down her throat Jacinda could probably taste it.

"Yes, put her in for tomorrow, room 107, I want her in something black, slinky...heels to match, served with a side of high grade girlheaters, and a steel collar with chained anal hook...make that an electro hook, she'll look good suffering."

"Oh she does look good taking shocks, you can be sure of that. I'm sure she'll have fun, she rarely gets to leave the whorewash, this room, or her cage. Now, shall we move onto your prize pets?" asked Breaker, waving a hand at the still annoyingly bound Amelia and Freya.

"Yes, let's. Jacinda, dear, I think Four's enjoyed your tongue for long enough, shall we take a seat while these two are puppified?" Dickie directed at Jacinda. Jacinda stood and gave Four's pussy a playful slap that elicited a small gasp from the still bound slavenurse. Jacinda wiped her mouth with the back of one hand and joined her husband on the chairs the slaves had brought in.

"I've never seen women puppified before, Doctor, would you mind explaining the process to me?" asked Jacinda as she settled in, a playful finger resting on her glossy red lips. Amelia wanted to punch her. It was pretty much a constant for any woman in Jacinda's position. She was safe, and willing to degrade others to keep that safety. Jacinda loathed her even as fear set in.

The Fem-Vet glanced at Dickie for a second and he nodded, stroking his wife's hair as he did. "These are going to be my wife's pets, Doctor," he said, "as they're her responsibility she'll need to know what's been done, and also how to care for them...if she doesn't want to join them."

"That can be arranged, I can get a fresh slavenurse in to restrain her..." the Fem-Vet replied.

"That won't be necessary just yet, Doctor. She has yet to prove herself incapable of looking after two pets. Please, continue," invited Dickie, gesturing to the two bound women.

"Very well, but it's all very straight forward, and if you do change your mind we do have space available all the way until the next flight out. Anyway, I suppose it's your choice, onto the main event as it were! The first thing we do," said the Fem Vet moving forward and grabbing one of an array for syringes, "Is use the injection port on their collars to give them a dose of this stuff."

The first injection went to Freya, and Amelia was next. Bound as she was there was no way to avoid the needle. She felt it penetrate her neck and there was an instant stabbing pain in her throat. Within seconds she and Freya were pushing against the restraints as their body reacted to the burning sensation. She tried to scream but it came out as little more than a whisper. Then, as quickly as it came, the pain was gone. "What the fuck have you done to me?" is what she tried to say to the Fem-Vet but no words came out, the most she could manage was low growl.

"You'll see that they're now both quite incapable of talking. We used to rely on training for this, but one dose of a modern selective muscle control agent and the most sound they'll ever make again is some yips, yaps, and growls. It's technically reversible if you want a talking puppygirl, but I've never had anyone actually request it. It effectively causes rapid muscle atrophy in the key vocal folds for human speech...amusingly we've had a couple of requests for it from the bar menu before. Oh boy has that come as a surprise to some suddenly very repentant wives, and one delightfully infuriated looking slave," said the Fem-Vet as Amelia tried without success to shout obscenities at him.

It had been so easy, a moment's work to rob her of one of the key things that elevated her above a mere animal, and it was only the first step. She struggled against the bindings once more, strained her neck against the chain keeping her head so close to the table with her neck vulnerable.

"Now, next is this concoction, it's a two part solution. Normally you'd administer them separately and in microdoses over twelve hours for safety reasons, but the fatality rate is only about one in eight and we're insured to replace any slavecunt who dies on the table," said the Fem-Vet, carrying on with his work.

Amelia wanted to tell him to go to hell, or to stop, anything at all, but the muscles of her throat managed nothing more noisy than an outward breath. She felt the prick on her skin again and her troubled mind first felt like it was in the middle of a tornado then calmed. It was as if the world slowed down, and she felt a heat inside herself, she opened her mouth and began to visibly pant. The Fem-Vet carried on speaking but the words no longer really made sense to Amelia she didn't understand why.

"So that cocktail not only puts them in permanent heat, but also reduces IQ. The heat essentially just means they're constantly self lubricating. They'll need more to drink, but they should be far more fun to fist or fuck, and should be fantastically sloppy for facepussy use too," he explained as the three could already see the changes in the women before them, "The IQ reducer not only makes them easier to handle but also makes it far less likely they'll be able to get themselves out of any restraints. It's a mix of very unpleasant enzymes and proteins that allow carefully calibrated amounts of heavy metals to pass through the blood-brain barrier...a bit like when the lead pipes for water sent the ancient Stivalonians mad. Do you know one of their Emperors is rumoured to have allowed female senators before his removal from power?"

"Yes, well, we tend to think of them for their art and their orgies, don't we? Although it's a good idea to bear in mind how classical civilization burned to the ground because a woman was left at least partially in charge." replied Dickie.

"Thankfully that's never likely to happen again. Well, at least not in the civilised slave-owning world. The pre-slavery nations are still sketching a path to disaster." said the Fem-Vet as he monitored the two docile but panting puppygirls. "Well, it looks like there are no problems with that round of modifications. You may find you need to top up their heat injections every five or so years if they last that long but the IQ reduction will eventually become irreversible. I think we can safely move on for now, though."

Amelia's head felt like she was trying to think through treacle. Some words were beginning to make sense again, but not enough she could really follow whole sentences. She furrowed her brow, and tilted her head to look at her owners. They looked pleased. Amelia tugged nervously at her chainst again, and winced as her collar dug in sharply. She tried to think what had been on her mind before but every time she came close to working things out the words ran away from her to be replaced by vague feelings. The man in the white coat picked something up. It looked sharp. She wanted to move away. He was talking to her owners, explaining something she didn't understand. She tried to move. She was stuck. She wanted help, but could not talk. He was close now. She whined in fear.

"See how effective those muscle control additives are? That's one of the few means of communication she has left. A second dose can fully mute her if desired, but we find one dose leaves a pleasing amount of limited communication," said the Fem-Vet as he secured the piercer on Amelia's nipple. One press of the button later and Amelia yelped, her eyes flooding with tears as Doctor Breaker checked the ring was in place before moving to her other nipple for a similar display. Her tears hit the table in front of her as she whined and cried.

Freya was watching Amelia, pulling at her restraints as Breaker moved over and did the same to her. "There we go," Breaker said, "Now did you want the lower piercing clitoral, single side labial, a labial pair, or were you going for chastity rings?" he asked.

Dickie got up from his seat and moved forward to inspect the piercings. He gently fingered one of Amelia's piercings as she whined. He smiled as she flinched at his touch, and delivered a powerful backhand to her face as a reminder of who, exactly, was in control about when and where she could flinch. "And you say these rings are absolutely sterile and non-removable?" he asked while Amelia recovered what little sensibility still remained.

"Oh, absolutely. The piercer uses an induction heated needle for a cauterised opening then bends and sonically welds the ring. Very clean, very safe, totally non removable without either cutting the metal or the nipple itself," answered the Fem-Vet, "All designed to be low maintenance even if you keep them as outside pups."

"Darling come and take a look at this..." said Dickie as Jacinda sauntered over. "Just get a good view right there, you can barely see the weld...don't they look good?" he asked as he indicated to Jacinda where the almost imperceptible welds in the rings were.

Jacinda leaned in underneath Amelia to look at the ring's smooth and polished golden surface, "I'm afraid I can't see the weld but they do look good, you were right, they look much better in gold than silver," she replied.

"I am glad you think so," said Dickie as he bounced Jacinda's head off the table at speed. Jacinda was dazed and hurt as he grabbed the back of her shirt and pulled, popping the buttons off and throwing it behind him. Still dazed and somewhat hurt, Jacinda rapidly found her head pinned to the operating table with one hand while another had whipped her arms up behind her in rapid fashion.

Jacinda was stunned by the impact and saw stars, not realising what was going on until she felt the cold metal of the table against her cheek, and something coming to rest against her nipple. She grunted and pulled up as hard as she could only find Dickie leaning across her back. She struggled, attempting to get upright again, or at least move away from the piercer but Dickie was using his feet to spread her legs which made it almost impossible for her to stand up easily. "The puppies are a gift, Jacinda. Something for you to show off, and have fun with...a toy to amuse you. But you know what...as your husband I think I need something to play with too."

Jacinda was about to reply but the Fem-Vet moved in again and she howled as the piercer closed around her right nipple. The pain was agonising. She'd felt worse but normally it was something she could prepare for. She wasn't sure what was worse, the piercing, the cauterisation, the sensation of metal being pushed through a new opening in her body or the strange sickening vibration of the sonic weld. The second piercing wasn't half as bad as the first but still brought a howl of pain out of her. Even preparation, it seemed, wasn't quite enough.

"Thank you, doctor, most helpful," said Dickie and raised Jacinda to stand upright by the base of her braid, "I think you should thank the good doctor too, Jacinda."

Jacinda stood at full stretch, breasts bared "Thank you, Doctor," she said. She felt an upwards tug on her braid like it was being ripped off her skull and yelped in pain, but got the hint, "Thank you, Doctor, for improving this unworthy slut."

"I must say you do have a way with women, sir," said Breaker, admiring Jacinda's breasts as her attempt to stand on tiptoes, and trapped arms forced her impressive chest out and towards him. "May I suggest something to keep your slut occupied while we finish off here?" he asked.

"Oh," replied Dickie, "Jacinda's always open to being entertaining, isn't that right?"

An upwards tug on the ponytail reminded her again of her place. "Whenever you make me dear," she said through gritted teeth.

"Was that a little hint of ingratitude? I'm hurt, I really am." said Dickie mockingly.

"I know the feeling..." replied Jacinda with all the venom she could muster.

"There's my girl, that lovely little hint of rebellion I need to keep in check. Never change, slut." said Dickie, kissing her neck as he pulled up hard enough on her braid Jacinda gasped in pain, balancing entirely on the balls of her feet. "Now, Doctor, I believe you said something about entertainment..."

"Oh, yes," he said, moving to a cabinet along one wall and opening it to retrieve some items. Jacinda felt tight leather cuffs replace her husband's hands on her arms. The Fem-Vet then placed a large rubber ball in her mouth, but only just, the thing was in danger of slipping out at any moment, and the weight was far beyond what something of that size should have been. A fine chain dangled off each side of the ball, and Jacinda knew what was happening with those as soon as she saw them.