Chasing Paradise Ch. 21

Story Info
The hunt is over, free or slave a new normal is here to stay.
10k words
4.71
3k
1
0

Part 21 of the 21 part series

Updated 01/27/2024
Created 07/15/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 21 - Back to Reality

The Hotel Yorotani - Room 0

Saffi's fight or flight reactions to run and hide had almost kicked in as the 4x4 had pulled up by her on the beach. She'd been passed out for a few minutes, so the noise and movement had been terrifying to begin with. Two handlers had jumped out and bodily lifted her into the vehicle as she panicked and struggled. In those moments waking from sleep brought on by exhaustion she was more animal than woman, and it had taken two pinning her down in the rear seat of the vehicle and a third turning round to slap her into submission before she was capable of processing just what was happening.

The thing had bounced around for a good ten or fifteen minutes on the beach, and the dirt roads of the island before finally making it back to the hotel. It had been an odd ride back. Exhausted from the hunt she existed in a dreamlike state as for the first time she really got to see the extent of the hotel complex on the island. She'd known about the main hotel, and also the smaller more secure runner compound, but further away there was so much more. Along the beach they joined one of the island's many dirt roads as they passed a marina surrounded by small low villas. She'd known the island ran boat trips but she hadn't expected long sleek motor vessels big enough to fit a dozen guests, a full harem selection, and still need a professional crew. Rounding the coast on the dirt road led to an area of rustic looking beach huts, hammocks, a huge beach bar with fire pit, and on the island side of the road a few more substantial looking guest houses as well as the infamous banding post, the end of so many women's attempts to run. As they passed the banding post Saffi caught sight of someone blindfolded being led in via a control pole. She didn't see who it was specifically, but her breathing quickened even getting a glimpse of the building as they passed.

Then there was a bumpy and winding road through the forest, back through the clearing camp and its huts. She looked for the pillory she'd been raped in, only to see it bent and broken like someone had put concerted effort into damaging it. The whole place looked a lot different in daylight, less threatening, more mundane. She supposed a lot of places could look more normal when you weren't considering a life of misery as someone else's property.

Most of the time the handlers were quiet, simply making sure she didn't leap out of the vehicle while it was moving. It took her a while to realise a point was being made, because right behind her was the slave storage compartment. Not only was she being allowed to ride as a passenger in the vehicle, she was being forced to.

The vehicle skewed hard on some of the less well kept roads through the forest before passing the low buildings and the wire fences where they'd waited for the start of the hunt. She almost expected to see a new group of women waiting to go as she passed, as if the place was a high capacity enslavement machine rather than the high priced tailored experience it sold itself as. She wondered what had happened to the woman who was last to join them, the one who was brutally gangbanged by the handlers against the chain link fence of the enclosure. Saffi hadn't really heard what the woman had done to end up there, she supposed it didn't really matter, the amount of reasons men could have for putting a woman on the path to enslavement were beyond counting.

From here she expected to be driven back to the runner quarters with its wire fences and high security but instead the 4x4 took a different path winding up to the ground above them, to the main guest entrance of the hotel. She hadn't seen this aspect before in person, only on the brochure she'd received that walked her through the application, and some of the processes of how the hunt worked. She wasn't really in any state at that point to be awed by the building's gleaming white stone, its manicured garden, the grand ebony doors leading into the atrium. Everything that was intended to speak luxury to newly arrived guests seemed to blend to visual slurry for Saffi as the vehicle pulled up to a halt on the loose stone driveway. She knew the men moving her around could be a lot more rough, but being flanked by a pair of muscular handlers who half supported her, and half hauled her around by her harness somehow diminished her impression of what freedom was supposed to feel like.

The atrium beyond the double doors was gigantic, taking up all three floors of the hotel with a sweeping grand staircase, ornate reception desk, and the entrance to an idyllic looking bar overlooking the ocean. Saffi, though, just wanted to rest. She was so tired; her two handlers were all that was keeping her on her feet as a third one went to talk to one of the women at reception.

Seemingly getting some sort of confirmation as the girl on reception made a phone call Saffi was quickly dragged into an office and dumped in a chair. She almost collected enough of her thoughts before her two handlers looked at the one who seemed to be in charge as he nodded for them all to leave. The telltale click of a lock told her she was probably meant to stay put, and this was reaffirmed as when she tried to stand she realised the handlers had somehow managed to secure the wrists and ankles of her harness down just in case. They needn't have, Saffi thought at the time, she had neither the energy nor the remaining brain power to really do much other than relax in her new freedom.

Looking around the office was relatively plush, it had a large padded chair at a solid looking desk with a terminal; the desk was clearly an executive model with pop-out tie points for at least three slaves, or one very unlucky one. The walls were a mixture of low bookcases filled with expensive looking volumes placed below large windows, display cases of a mixture of artefacts (some clearly Yamatese, others more exotic) and classical artwork of the tasteful kind. Saffi didn't know much about art but pieces like "Porphyrion and the Nine Muses" and "Roger délivrant Angélique" were universally famous. The windows provided a beautiful view of waving palm trees and the ocean beyond; Saffi stared at the outside world as the sun slowly began to fall from its height in the sky. She chuckled as she realised she hadn't even needed the full second day, Amelia had rushed her so much she could enjoy a whole extra afternoon of freedom. She expected to feel guilt over Amelia, Saffi certainly hoped she was okay but as she'd now learned from Slaptwat those feelings of guilt and compassion could be fatal flaws. After a few minutes a giant of a man entered the room and studied her carefully. His sheer size made her suddenly feel small and vulnerable under his watchful eye. He unbuttoned his blazer, straightened his tie, and sat behind the desk extracting a chunky cigar from a box there. Almost ritualistically he clipped the end with something from his pocket, struck a match on the edge of his desk, and lit up. He almost disappeared into smoke with the first few puffs on the cigar, and as he reappeared Saffi could see something draconic in the man. He looked dangerous, intelligent, and he was appraising her like she'd come to take something from his precious horde.

He logged onto his terminal and began to type in commands before looking at her again, "So, Miss Patel, I think some congratulations are in order on being the sole escapee for this hunt. Very few masterless sluts manage to get captured not just once but twice and still make it to the end. In fact very few make it to the end of the hunt at all. I will say all of us in hunt control had a good laugh at you getting faceraped for a good 15 minutes before showing you'd got the wristband off," he said gruffly, watching her intensely as he did so.

"...thank you?" Saffi managed weakly by way of reply. He narrowed his eyes a little, as if this was the kind of reply he didn't expect.

"Sorry, I should introduce myself, my name is Colonel Teague. I was running this particular hunt. I usually pride myself on no one getting away but you have very definitely beaten the odds. Believe me your registry page is now attracting attention from some very wealthy people now they know you're the one who got away. We've taken the liberty, of course, of updating your registry entry with both the rapings you received, and also the time you spent with Pussyfiend on arrival, all edited tastefully to show your assets at their best as well as some prime shots from your Fem-Vet inspection," said Teague, almost like he was probing for a further response from her. There was a pregnant pause between them that seemed to stretch on almost forever as he sat waiting.

"So...what happens now?" asked Saffi.

The Colonel took a long draw on the cigar and once more vanished into the smoke, "Well, as per the initial agreement," he began, "you'll be on the first flight out which will be a week from today. During that time you'll be assigned a guest suite, and have full access to the hotel's facilities. Food, drink, slaves, all yours to enjoy at the company's expense. Once your flight arrives you'll be flown back guest class unless you feel more comfortable in the hold, and on arrival in Pussiana you'll be registered as a TopSlut employee with a zero rated wage linked to a limited exclusion from slavery. This can and will be withdrawn should you give other women advice about the hunt, seek to denigrate the hotel or TopSlut, or even be accused of connections that could bring the hotel into disrepute; including but not limited to sedition, or female rights activities. This period will last for no more than 2 contiguous years, and will terminate on marriage or voluntary surrender. Should you marry and your husband then divorce you remaining time on the Freedom Pass will not be carried over and usual enslavement rules will apply. Should you attempt to leave Pussiana at any point without permission from both us and your CMR your pass will be terminated. In the case of kidnap your pass will not be extended for time in captivity. Should you need further information it will be provided to you at your own expense by our legal department. Do you understand?"

Saffi only marginally understood, she just wanted to lie down and sleep but she nodded anyway.

The Colonel grabbed something out of his desk drawer and walked over behind Saffi, with a beep she felt the harness unlock at her neck. "Leave the harness in your room when you change, it remains hotel property. You may go, see Gabrielle at the front desk about your accommodation, and anything you might need. You will have some duties before you leave. There will be a small photo and video shoot tomorrow, you will also be expected to attend any meal our clients book your presence for."

It hadn't taken long. Gabrielle was friendly, trying to help her through just as much as she could given Saffi was now apparently a full guest. There was a mercifully short walk to the suite, it was almost directly off the atrium. More white marble, more checkerboard floors, more plush red furniture, a stunning view out over the ocean. This time, however, the room was huge and featured more than a bed, and a glass shower box. The bathroom was wholly separate and should she want there was an actual bath. A dining area for up to 6 was provided if she wished to dine alone, or with selected guests. Gabrielle walked her through the room service system available from multiple touchscreens, and was very much at pains to make sure Saffi knew that if she needed help with anything, anything at all then the reception desk was right there. It seemed to take forever but eventually Gabrielle left, closing the door softly behind her. Just to make sure Saffi checked the handle and it opened silently. She smiled as she gently closed it herself, knowing she could walk out at any time.

Saffi kicked off the boots, peeled off the harness, and sat on a chaise longue. The room seemed too quiet, too large, too empty for just her. Pangs of loneliness pricked at her brain and she tried to push them away for the moment. This was one of the few moments in the last several days where she was in control, with minimal danger of her being raped and enslaved in the next ten to fifteen minutes.

As she sat there the touchscreen on the coffee table caught her eye, its screensaver now included stills from the video of her upside down on the pillar from earlier today, spit cascading down her face. She thought the image might have hurt her, but the more she looked, the more she realised she didn't look all that bad on her back with cock down her throat. She also realised that Lovec's cock looked a lot thicker and longer when she wasn't viewing it head on, she assumed that was why her ass was still sore too.

Idly she dismissed the screen, and scrolled through what was on offer. She knew she'd have to order some clothes, she couldn't spend the next week naked. Some food and drinks would be a good idea too, maybe she could even order some company, she thought. After all, she reasoned, she didn't have to fuck any slaves she ordered, she could just, have another human being to listen to her, to lie next to, to relax with.

She scrolled through clothes for a while, not really paying attention, she moved onto food but nothing caught her eye. She sighed, and moved onto the slave directory, reasoning it would be easier to make any decisions if she had someone to at least listen to her while she talked about them. She flicked through, they were all gorgeous. Nubile, servile, and stunning to the last detail. She wouldn't be worth half of what they were on the open market, she thought, but then she remembered what Teague had said. She was now a hot commodity, a winner, she was valuable. Maybe she needed a little pampering. She smiled to herself, and found what she wanted.

She was half asleep when a few minutes later there was a knock at the door. "Come in!" she shouted, not wanting to move. The door opened, and in walked Gabrielle. "Your order, Mademoiselle. A light Saharan number with subtle hints of cherry, and maple as well as a pair of light blushes from Pussiana, heavily lubricated they have strong coconut, and toffee overtones. All three pair well with medium flogging, and their cunny skills offer excellent mouth feel," said Gabrielle indicating the cream coffee skinned slave who was hiding the hint of a grin, and a pair of pale skinned brunette twins in matching pink boots and gloves.

Saffi couldn't take her eyes off them as they knelt there on all fours from the bitchwalk to her room. "Thank you, Gabrielle, I'll order food and clothes later," she said, just imagining how pampered she'd feel by the time it came to do anything else.

"Of course, mademoiselle, please enjoy yourself," replied Gabrielle, smiling to herself as she left.

The door shut behind Gabrielle and Saffi smiled. "Jigglyjuggs and Cummybuns you can go and run a nice warm bath, make it smell nice and floral, lavender or something. Pussyfiend, you can come and help me choose things to wear and eat."

As the girls started to crawl to where they were meant to be Saffi sighed contentedly, and decided things might not be so bad after all.

The Hotel Yorotani - Femployee Barracks

She was trying to get used to her new name. She'd been glad enough to share her bapjism with her new slave-sister too, even though it seemed like that enthusiasm was not mutual. The leash would take a little getting used to, but at least she was allowed to walk on two legs as opposed to bitchwalking. If she bitchwalked she'd probably have to hold the leash she currently carried in her teeth, and there were more than enough tugs at it from her slave-sister that that might have been painful.

They neared the Femployee barracks. Low grey buildings hidden well away from the hotel, far enough away that more than once she'd traded a blowjob for a ride back. She'd have offered road-head, but the dirt roads made even the most masculine men on the island shy away from that idea.

"Classypussy?" asked Staunton.

"Yes, Master," answered Classypussy, still trying to avoid thinking of herself as Evie.

"Strap a basket to Dumbcunt's back, and anything of your old life you put in there I will consider letting you keep," he replied, opening the door to the barracks and directing the pair inside.

"Yes, Master," said Classypussy, collecting one of the smaller wicker baskets often strapped to slaves on laundry duty. She tightened the waist strap around Dumbcunt and then moved onto the lengthwise strap that split around the face to allow for a bit gag, passed under the waistband before the attached buttplug was inserted, the strap looped around the back of the basket, and finally headed back to lock the front of the waistband.

Dumbcunt squealed as the buttplug touched her ass so Classypussy had a little mercy worked some spit up in her mouth and loosened Dumbcunt's asshole with her tongue for a second. This didn't necessarily stop the squealing, but she knew it would make things a lot easier for her.

Classypussy looked around the barrack building. Rows of bunk beds, some with sleeping Femployees in. Half of those who weren't sleeping were at work, the other half were exercising or eating. Everything was so regimented, so certain, and so exhausting. A couple of girls were up and awake but she might as well have been invisible. One thing a slaveband did more than anything else was erase the ability for other women to see your face, and hear your voice, she found.

Rather than be lost in the philosophical she turned to the task at hand, and opened her locker. There were some casual clothes from her last visit to the mainland, she wouldn't need those again. She picked up a black cocktail dress, she imagined it might get one use as Staunton ripped or whipped it off her. Opening her drawer she put all her stockings into the basket without a second thought but none of the underwear. After that it was her two good pairs of heels. She looked to see if there was anything else she wanted to keep but found nothing. She'd never really been the sentimental type, and other than a couple of slightly smutty novels there wasn't really a lot there; besides, once freedom passes were paid for it wasn't like most women actually earned enough to really own anything.

She realised very quickly it was depressing how little she actually owned and headed back to her Master. "So soon, Puss?"

"Yes, Master," she replied.

Staunton looked into the basket strapped to Dumbcunt's back. "I see you've picked things you think will please me, was there nothing of your old life that was worth you risking me saying it was something you couldn't keep?" he asked, there was almost a hint of sadness in his voice.

"I...I tried to find something...but..." Classypussy started before a tear rolled down her cheek.

"A life of worry, struggle, and pointless pain with only this to show for it..."

Classypussy broke down in tears looking at the small basket of cheap items that was the tattered remains of Evie. In her first moments of enslavement she'd felt this life was behind her but looking at it her heart was breaking in her chest. She fell to her knees and wept, huge sobs of sadness left her feeling raw as tears coated her face.

She was surprised as her leash pulled her back to her feet. "Up!" commanded Staunton, "It may not be something you can fit in that basket but your old life as Evie was worth it all for one thing. Your mind may not be able to think of it at the moment, but it is beautiful in its simplicity, much like yourself."

For a second Classypussy stopped sobbing and tried to compose herself, to stand straight, to be what it was she thought Staunton wanted from her. "I'm sorry, Master, I don't understand."

He smirked and walked over to her drawer, returning a moment later to collect a pair of stockings from the basket. "Mouth open." he commanded.