Chasing Paradise Ch. 21

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Hotel Yorotani Infinity Pool

Saffi had stopped off at the hotel bar for something strong to drink but the mass gangbang of the bride proved to be too overwhelming to sit through. She couldn't look at the massed slavecunts of that room without feeling like she'd somehow cheated them all. Not by being fast, not by being clever, but by getting lucky once, and sucking dick like no one was watching the second time.

She was tempted to return to her suite and fold up in the arms of Pussyfiend again, warm and safe as the slavegirl played with her hair and told her everything was fine, and that she was a good girl. It felt empty. She told her to say those things. Told Pussyfiend how to hold her. It was a lie, a comforting lie.

She opted instead to go to the deserted infinity pool that made up part of the hotel's ocean view. The sun was lowering in the sky but the pool and its surround were underlit for late night swimming, and evening drinks. A lone slave was present to either serve drinks from the small bar there, or run the orders to the main bar. A dozen or so empty sunloungers sat around the pool, all expensive hand crafted ones with matching rape couches attached just in case the guests wanted a slave to use in or by the pool. A hot tub bubbled and steamed lazily off to one side. A cool breeze blew across the pool sending ripples playing on its surface, and fluttering the folded sun umbrellas by the empty sunloungers, tables, and chairs. Saffi discarded the sarong and sandals she'd ordered earlier to go with her yellow bikini, and entered the pool breathing a sigh of contentment as she entered.

The warm water soothed Saffi's aching muscles as she first swam widths, not that she needed the exercise, but more to rid herself of some nervous energy than anything else. Eventually she opted to tuck her knees up onto a ledge provided for seating on the ocean side of the pool. She put her arms up on the edge of the glass and rested her head there, gazing out to sea. It was peaceful again, but that meant the loneliness could creep in once more. She thought of home. Her friends had largely already been sold, and those who hadn't were either busy with work all the time or were getting used to married life. Going back was the only sane option but she wondered if the world she left was really the one she wanted to return to.

Saffi heard footsteps on the poolside behind her followed by some low conversation and a drink being mixed. "You know I had wondered where you were hiding," said a voice behind her.

Saffi turned her head, knowing before she even finished just who it would be. Tim Lovec sat at one of the tables in a cream linen suit, tumbler in hand, his free hand resting on the top of a kneeling Slaptwat's head. He tapped Slaptwat on the shoulder, "Go for a swim, pet, have fun but don't bother Saffi."

Saffi watched as Slaptwat beamed, and crawled towards the pool on all fours before entering. Once she was there it was like watching an eel. The water seemed to part before her naked form. She was a vision of speed and grace.

"She was a high school swimming champion, you know. They're highly sought afteron the open market. Huge lung capacity, tremendous physical fitness, and mental discipline even some of the high end slave trainers struggle to match," said Lovec, swirling the ice around in his glass, "some of the tightest pussy a man can acquire."

"And now she's your little trophy?" asked Saffi, a hint of bitterness in her voice. "I guess money really can buy you happiness, or at least a slave who can make you feel like it."

"Oh don't be like that, you're the one who said I should bring her along after all," he said, sipping on his cocktail. "Besides, look at her, she's enjoying herself. As a plus point we can both enjoy watching her too."

Saffi stared at him coldly, but she couldn't help but glance at the lithe body cutting through the water as if it was barely there. The quiet zen of Saffi's evening was slowly being shattered by Tim's presence. "I suppose I did ask you to bring her, didn't I," she said after a pause, uncertain over the turn the conversation was taking, biting the inside of her lip ever so slightly as Slaptwat passed close enough she could have reached out and run her hand across the girl's supple body.

"I think we may have got off on the wrong foot," said Lovec with a grin, watching Saffi's eyes follow Slaptwat.

Saffi snapped out of the moment, "Which foot would that be? The one that put me through a day of electro-torture? The one that put me in the stocks and raped my ass so hard I actually wished I could pass out? Or would it be the one that tried to rape and enslave me again inches from freedom?" asked Saffi. She was putting on a brave face, but every moment Tim sat there it felt like a veiled threat.

Tim chuckled and stared into his glass before downing a sip, "That was when I wanted you as an exotic little pain toy to add to my collection, you've shown me you're worth more than that, far more. Let's run it through, shall we," he said, raising his eyes to meet hers, "You're determined enough to come here even if you didn't really have a plan for afterwards. You're compassionate to a fault in trying to help poor little Niamh when you thought she was another runner even if it meant putting yourself in danger. You didn't resist when you knew it was pointless, and schemed to put yourself in the best position you could even as all looked lost. You thought on your feet enough you managed to slip those restraints and, if what I hear from the Eimers is true, managed not only to find help to get you out of there but also managed to slip past Dickie Eimer. Escaping an experienced huntsman on horseback before running into another, and still somehow managing somehow to pull a victory out of thin air that's something special. Then, of course, when you finally do get that win you keep on taking the facefuck just to be dramatic. I asked Colonel Teague, he's a good friend you know, he says you had that wristband off for a good five minutes before you showed me. That about sum up your time here so far?" Tim summated before taking another mouthful of his drink.

"You missed out on some fun times with the hotel slaves, being paraded for your amusement, sucking a Fem-Vet off, and finally ordering a lovely pair of twins as room service to relax. You know I can see the appeal of having women delivered on demand to pamper your every whim," said Saffi, still wondering where all this was going, but more confident after how he'd said what he'd said about her. "I still haven't decided on what's for dinner yet, though, just to really cap off the day. Maybe some fresh sushi from between the thighs of some dubiously legally exported Yamatese teen they've got available for room service. I hear they pair well together, or maybe go simple and have a slave stuffed with dinner...Caviar Cunny, quite a delicacy I'm told."

Tim snorted a laugh, and put his drink down. "Gods I knew you were something special with that win, but I didn't expect this. You know, I think I have an idea for that dinner of yours, something that I think you're going to be very interested in," he said, leaning forward in his chair towards her, "I know you're here until the next flight out, you get to enjoy a suite of your own, full access to everything but we both know your life will never be the same from now on." Saffi was about to reply but he broke her off as her thoughts formed, "Interesting man your father..." he said, and something inside Saffi chilled far beyond the warm temperature of the pool, "Came here from Veshya," Tim continued, "a real party man for Fist and Arrow by all accounts, his blood stirred by the revolution. He arrived here with nothing more than himself, your mother, and a quite literal struggling actress. Apparently that cunt was a real star in your homeland, so I'm told. Sadly for her, her people hadn't vetted the pilot of a chartered plane taking her from the set to a press junket one day. Your father had your birth mother dress as cabin crew, knocked out the co-pilot and well... Let's say that particular starlet's career at Misogyna once the BFA top brass were done with her was brief but profitable..."

"He-...He never told me that," said Saffi. She'd never known the origins of how they'd made it to Pussiana, only that they had.

"Oh yes, she was the requirement for citizenship, one high grade cunt for the cause in return for the ability to settle down and arrange your own harem however you like. Your mother, of course, he sold off a year later to Cummypaws on the cheap, they're always looking for exotic new breeds to break in. Since then it's been a string of cheap amusing whores to use when he's not at work. Of course the Yorotani is compensating him for you, that's all above board but...that was based on your old price. You know, we had a great conversation this afternoon about all this, it's a shame you were too busy getting your slit licked by two world class whorelets to give him a call."

The water around Saffi seemed to have turned to ice. "You talked to him?" she asked.

"Oh yes, and it turns that as you've now got a freedom pass you're going to need to provide for yourself in his eyes. As a loving and caring father, though, he was more than happy to hear that an executive at QuikRape had taken an interest in you for a role there. Nothing major, just as a personal assistant," Tim said, rattling the ice in his empty glass in the general direction of the bar slave as he did so.

A dawn of understanding crept across Saffi's mind, "I'm guessing this executive would be you? I'm also guessing the position is far enough away from home I'd have to move rather than commute?"

"Oh yes, lots of travel too, after all QR is constantly running demos and fairs in cities all over the globe, even the pre-slavery nations need high quality fuck machines as well as other more...creative appliances," Tim said, with a creeping smirk. "Why don't you come and sit with me, we can discuss the expectations of your new role."

Saffi swam over to the near side of the pool and used the shallow steps to slowly emerge from the water. "I was never going to go home was I?" she asked as the water ran down over her body. She seemed to steam as she stepped towards Tim, the warm waters of the pool evaporating in the rapidly cooling night air.

"Not if I could help it," he said, receiving a fresh drink from the bar slave.

"And what happens after two years?" Saffi asked, standing in front of Tim as he took a healthy swig of the fresh drink.

"That depends on you. One one end of the spectrum you may never need a pass again and might even stay a bareneck. On the other hand QuikRape is always in need of broken paintoys to test early versions of new products. Just how convincing do you think you can be?" he asked.

"I think", said Saffi, considering her options, "that you already know how convincing I can be when you want it that way." She decided it was now or never, and straddled him as he sat in his chair, "You just want me to be the one to talk about it," she said, picking his drink out of his hand and downing it herself. It was sweet, and it burned, but none of this was about the drink, it was all about him and her.

Tim snorted with a smile on his face as he looked into her eyes from only a few inches away. "A good assessment," Saffi could feel the bulge in his trousers pressing against her bikini. She wondered if this was a mistake, if there wasn't some other way. "That brain of yours may have saved you so many times over the last few days, I wonder how well it will serve you in the longer term. For the moment, however, I don't think it's your brain I'm really interested in..."

A choking hand closed around Saffi's neck. She struggled as his fist tightened and she saw blackness at the edges of her vision. Tim forced her face down onto a sunlounger, gagging her rapidly with the sarong she'd left there. The fabric was thin and gauzy but more than enough to make sure she was making no more sensible sounds. Next he caught one of Saffi's arms at a time and, using his considerable strength and position to his advantage, repurposed the side ties on her bikini bottoms to bind her wrists firmly in place. Finally he ripped off her top only to use the tattered remains to bind her elbows tight together at an awkward and painful angle given the position her wrists were in..

Saffi knew it wasn't worth the struggle, even as she'd gone through the day she suspected that her victory would come at a cost. She felt her bikini bottoms being pulled to one side as he lined up to enter her ass once more. "Don't worry, Saffi, it won't be as bad this time, you've already taken the worst of it. Besides, like I said, before I thought of you as an amusing paintoy," said Tim as he entered her. She nearly bit through the Sarong acting as a gag, screaming uselessly into it. Her feet instinctually scrabbled at the sunlounger to get away, even as she curled her toes from the rapid assault of stimulation.

"MMMMHHHM" she screamed behind the gag. His full weight was on her, and with her hands tied firmly at her waist there was little she could do other than ride this one out. Even as she lay there, tears streaming from eyes once more she realised he was right, it didn't hurt so much this time. Maybe she was getting used to it, after all women were born to suffer for men's pleasure she rationalised, maybe she could even come to enjoy it. Or maybe this time it was because he'd had to come out of his way to get to her, and the pain was dulled by the fact that even after her escape Tim had chosen to hunt her again in a whole new way, and swelled the pride she held within herself. She hadn't fallen into his lap, figuratively speaking, she expected that position to come later, this time he'd had to find her, want her, and feel the need to rape her all over again. She was a prize he was hungry for, that he needed, one that blinded him in the face of all his other options.

As he looped his belt around her neck and pulled she realised that everything was going to be fine, after all, she'd chosen to come here alone, she could choose to walk out on Tim's offer, she could even have chosen not to call her father and tell him to hold out for a bigger payment as soon as she'd got back to the hotel. Tim didn't need to know that part, nor the praise her father had given her for increasing her value so markedly, hoping the gods would see fit that she fulfilled her role in the world. Tim also did not need to know about the advice that Niamh had given her, after all, the louder she screamed the harder he seemed to get, and the harder he got the further her eyes rolled back in her head.

As the sun set around them Saffi was almost thankful, after all, how much worse would it have been to end up as just another slave?