Chasing STARDOM Ch. 03

Story Info
William meets Starlight Kid at the end of the day.
5.9k words
5
1.7k
4
0

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 04/10/2024
Created 07/16/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer: The following is a series of consensual stories featuring various real females and a fictional male. Any similarity to reality is coincidental.

The female characters in this story speak Japanese, while the male is presented as bilingual, so instead of being an asshat and using bad machine translation or broken English, I instead have written their intended English words. Wrestlers also are referred to by their stage name to avoid confusion.

****

CHAPTER THREE: TAMING THE TIGER

feat. Starlight Kid

****

I stayed in the trainer's room for several minutes with Saya, continuing to hold and kiss her while my mind raced in many different directions. Part of me wanted to rush out to find Saki and whoever was behind her while another part of me never wanted to leave Saya's embrace. Eventually, we had to go our separate ways so the wrestler could get back preparing for her match in two days.

Once we were both dressed, I kissed Saya one last time and left. With nothing else blocking my brain, I marched my way back to my office, looking in every room I passed by; determined to find the woman treating my brain like a child's plaything. I entered my office and, just like the day before, found nothing but a note on my desk:

--

Hey stupid,

Thanks for the show! My friend and I really enjoyed it. It's pretty cool to have that saved on video for future enjoyment...and yes, she has it too. Who is it? Well, you know the drill. You will do what I want you to do in a couple days to find out. The dojo will be empty of the roster for the next few days as we have an event to put on.

By the way, you looked like you really knew what you're doing when you were fucking Saya. Maybe I've been too hard on you...or maybe I'm just sleep-deprived and losing my mind. It was fun blue-balling you today and, yes, I did get off this time. One of your heads may be empty and dull but the other was pretty nice.

Am I going crazy and starting to like you? Or maybe I'm just fucking with you some more? I guess you'll never know, dumbass

Love, a very devious and very tired bean sprout.

--

I put the note down and let out a big sigh, knowing I would now have to wait to find out who my next mission was going to be. I was, however, very confused by what I read. It was feeling like I was chipping away at her and maybe getting her to like me, but her own words adding the possibility of this all being a scheme was enough to keep the doubt in me. I was not even sure myself whether I wanted her to like me for something serious or if I just wanted to have sex with her. Only time would tell.

Knowing that nothing new with Saki was going to be accomplished today, I went back to preparing this documentary that I was questioning would ever start at this point. It was a very peaceful time and I was able to almost fully have my questions and outlines set to go. I was in such a groove that I was not even aware of the daylight disappearing behind me.

I finished the last bit of work before packing my stuff up and heading back to my apartment. As I stepped out of the dojo, I was met with a wind gust blowing pouring rain into my face. I had been so focused on my work that I never bothered to look outside. Luckily for me, I had been taking a rental car here so I would be able to get home relatively dry. As I pulled my keys out of my briefcase, I felt a tap on my shoulder.

"Excuse me?" a feminine voice asked.

I turned around and found myself facing a dark-haired woman with her mouth covered by a mask. Despite half of her face being covered, I could tell exactly who it was, since this woman regularly had half of her face covered.

"Starlight Kid?" I asked, receiving a nod.

It was only my second day here and I now had met the second of the three I was most looking forward to meeting. I looked down at the woman, who stood a tick under five feet tall, looking much shorter in person than she did on screen, and extended a hand. She was very friendly and shook my hand hard.

"I'm William," I said; her eyes growing wide.

"Oh, you are the guy Saki wouldn't shut up about last night and most of today," Kid said. "She kept bragging about something allegedly important that I missed."

"Oh, uh, so you weren't with, um, her when she saw me and...well, um, that part isn't important," I stuttered.

"Was that a question?" she asked through a laugh. "I have not seen anything you did, but I did hear that you Hazuki had a moment."

"Yeah but that wasn't what I was, uh, I meant me and...nevermind," I said, probably sounding like a crazy person.

"You're weird and funny," she said. "Oh, she gave me this to give to you."

Kid handed me a note and looked away so I could read it.

--

Hey dumbass,

Thought you were done with me for the day, huh? Well, not quite. I bet you are still trying to figure out who saw you fucking Tall Saya. It wasn't Kid but she probably already told you that. Speaking of Kid, she is your next mission. I want to see a picture of her in her new mask. Simple enough, right? See, I can be pretty easy...wait, no not like that, easy TO DEAL WITH. Fuck off if you're laughing!

Anyway, just get me the picture. Oh shit, I forgot. I want you to cum in her mask first. I want to see your stuff dripping down her face and sticking the mask to her face. How will you do this? Eh, I'll be nice. I have attached a note just for Kid. Congrats on your new side job as Stardom's backup photographer. You can take the pictures here or if you are lucky, Kid has equipment at her home. She is a bit of an amateur photographer herself. Don't tell her I said this but she kind of sucks at it. I've dropped a camera and taken better pictures. Either way, I'm rambling. Get me my picture or else I tell Saya, and I might just tell Rossy too. You don't want THAT, now do you, my dumb little pet?

Love, the easy-TO-DEAL-WITH bean sprout

Hey Kid,

I guess you met Dumbass. Like I told you, he is the documentary guy but he is also a photographer like you, although he is nowhere near as talented as you. You are the best! Still, give him a chance. I want to see some pictures of the pretty new red mask. Oh, and if he stares at you or touches you, just kick him in the cock and balls. They are all too small for him to feel anything but it would still be funny.

Love you!

--

"There's a note for you too," I said, tearing off the paper and handing it to her.

Kid quickly read the note and looked over at me, her eyes drifting to my crotch. Her eyes came back to mine and she quickly looked away.

"Saki is lying about that part," I said, eliciting a giggle from the masked woman.

"Saki? Lying? No!" she joked. "You read the note to me, so is she right about you being a photographer?"

"Oh yes, I am the backup photographer during my time here," I explained, trying to sound convincing. "Saki wants me to take pictures of you in your new mask."

"The mask is back at my apartment," she said. "I have a makeshift studio in the spare room, you can take the pictures there if you want."

"Are you inviting me to your place?" I asked, trying to hide any excitement.

"It's just for the pictures so Saki doesn't get a stick up her butt about it," she said, lightly slapping my shoulder. "Besides, I didn't look at the weather this morning and I walked here. I don't want to walk in the rain. You have a car. Can I get a ride home, William?"

I led the twenty-one year old to my car, holding the passenger door open for her. It was a short ride, so there was not much time to talk between her directions. When we arrived, she led me up to the third floor and into her apartment.

"Wow, this place is even smaller than my place," I said out loud.

"Well, I'm smaller than you," she laughed.

"True," I said, putting my bag down. "I'm still getting used to how small everything is here. My apartment back home is at least three times the size."

"And you live alone?" she asked, sitting down on her couch.

"Yes, it's just the way things are in America," I replied. "Bigger is better in everyone's mind."

I caught her again looking at my crotch following that sentence. Again, she locked eyes with me for a second before looking away nervously.

"I, um, I'll go get my mask," she said, dashing into the bedroom.

Seconds later, Kid returned with the sparkly red mask. She handed it to me, pointing out all of the patterns and marks on it.

"Hey, can I ask you a question?" I asked.

"You just did," she replied, slapping my shoulder again. "And yes but no, I'm not telling you my real name yet and no, you cannot see my full face yet."

"Never mind, then," I said, not too surprised that she expected those questions.

"Give it time," she said; her cheeks and eyes moving in a way that indicates a big smile underneath her face mask. "I'm gonna change into my wrestling gear so we can get these pictures done. You can hold the mask until I'm ready."

I watched Kid walk away, her ass bouncing in her black jeans with each step. She almost caught me staring but I was quick to look away. Once the door closed, I sighed deeply. Kid and I were seeming to get along well and I was unsure how she would react to me desecrating this beautiful mask. Unfortunately though, I did not have a choice.

I unzipped my jeans and pulled my half-hard cock out. I closed my eyes and began stroking myself; my mind flooding with images of my earlier trysts with Hazuki, Momo and Saya. In a twist of fate, my brain could not stop inserting Saki or Kid into the scenes, creating fun situations that I could only wish would happen. Each new one only brought me closer to a badly-needed quick orgasm. It was an image of Kid wiping my cum off of Saya's face with the very mask I was using as a rag that pushed me over the edge.

As my brain crafted Saya licking my cum off of Starlight Kid's mask, I shot a load of cum directly into it. I kept my grunting quiet while one of my biggest orgasms coated the inside with a sticky, gluey layer. I wiped myself off on the inside of the mask and quickly put my cock away. My timing was perfect; the door to Kid's bedroom opened as soon as I let go of my zipper.

"Come on, let's go into the mini studio," she said, waving me over.

I gripped the messy mask and followed her into the small room. I stood by as she fired up the equipment and showed me what buttons to push. I think she knew deep down that I was not actually a photographer but she played along. The small woman wanted a few pictures in just her face mask first, which went off perfectly.

"Ok, now give me my mask," she said, extending a hand.

I nervously handed it over and got behind the camera. I knew she would notice pretty fast, so I needed to be able to take the picture as fast as possible. Off came the face mask and on went the wrestling mask. Kid turned around and adjusted the mask. I saw streams of cum starting to drip towards her eyes while another was headed for her mouth. I snapped five pictures quickly; her face getting more aware of what was happening with each one.

"What the-what is this?" she yelled, bringing a finger up to her face, scooping up some of my cum. She smelled and tasted it before glaring at me. "You!? You came in my-I'll kill you!"

Without saying a word, I reached into my pocket and handed Starlight Kid the note from Saki. Kid, wiping my cum from her eyes, read through the note. I could tell when she got to the part about her photography skills being bad, as the look on her face went from murderous rage to heartbreaking disappointment. Slowly, her eyes looked up at me, filling back up with anger.

"What does she have on you?" she asked, glaring at me. "What could possibly be so bad that you willingly put your...stuff...in my new mask!?"

"She is threatening to lie about me perving on Rina," I explained; my hands shaking.

"Wait, you didn't perv on Rina, did you!?" Kid yelled.

"No, she's just a kid," I said. "Saki has been messing with me since I got here. She's been having me do 'missions', which has really just been me having sex with some of the roster. All adults, no Rina or Hina. Just Hazuki, Kohgo and Kamitani."

"And I am supposed to believe you, why?" she said, pulling the mask away from her face to keep her cheeks from sticking to it.

"Just look at the note I got against the one you got," I said. "Saki likes fucking with people, even her friends."

"I-I can't disagree with that," she said. "Ugh, I should've known something would happen. Saki bought me this mask. I'm sorry I yelled at you."

"You had every right too, it is a nice mask," I said, looking at the camera to see if the picture was saved. "We can end the photoshoot and I can leave if you want me to."

Starlight Kid calmly walked back in front of the camera.

"What's done is done, might as well have fun with it now," she said as she scooped some cum with her finger and rubbed it onto her lips. "Take some more pictures. They will be just for us."

"Really? Why the sudden change?" I asked. "You were ready to kill me seconds ago, now you are going to trust me taking private pictures?"

"I mean, you've caught me looking at your dick twice," she said. "I also looked a few times while you drove. You're cute. I'm cute. We can be 'cute' together. Plus I haven't had certain 'needs' met in a while and you did technically already leave your stuff on me. If you are good enough for Haz, Comomo and Saya, three of the nicest people I work with, then I can trust you."

"Is your entire roster just super horny or something?" I asked. "Like, I haven't been able to get with a girl in the States for over a year but you'll be my fourth in two days here."

"We work every weekend and train all week, we don't have a lot of time for guys," she explained while adjusting her sticky mask. "We also are discouraged from being public about relationships. Management wants us to seem obtainable to the fans, even most of us would rather abstain for life than be with those people."

"That...makes sense, actually," I replied. "These two days have just seemed like unbelievable fan fiction. I never would have imagined this is how my work trip would end up. Not that I'm complaining."

"Can we stop talking and get to the shoot? Your stuff is starting to dry," Starlight Kid said, flashing me a pretty smile.

Repeatedly, Kid rubbed any still-wet cum on her lips and gave a kissy-face for the camera. I took several pictures of her playing with my cum. The longer we went, the more excited she seemed to get. Watching her having fun playing with my man-seed was getting me pretty excited as well. Even though I was still fresh off a massive orgasm, my cock was almost at full mast, straining behind its denim barrier. Kid's eyes focused on my crotch once again, this time making no effort to look away or hide what she was doing.

As I continued to take pictures, Kid started to be more physically flirty with the camera. Her hands slowly slid up and down her body, stopping to fondle her breasts through her black, blue and purple wrestling gear top with one while the other teased the belt on her matching trunks. She pulled her trunks up tight, creating a thick, visible cameltoe. Her eyes, with purple contacts hiding her naturally brown eyes, met back with mine. After biting down on her lower lip and flashing a cute half-smile, she undid the belt and slowly pulled the trunks down to her knees; a very small, very damp purple thong barely covering her shaved pussy.

"Keep taking pictures," she demanded before turning around and bending forward, showing me her smooth, pale ass swallowing the back of the thong.

Kid reached back, hooking the thong in two fingers, and pulled them up as far as she could; her cute smile staring back at the camera. I kept snapping pictures while trying to deal with the painfully throbbing cock in my pants.

"Is it okay if I, well, do something?" I asked.

"That is a very vague question," she replied while releasing the thong and turning back towards me.

Without another word, I unzipped my jeans and pulled them down. My fully-erect cock sprung out, pointing straight ahead at the horny girl in the desecrated red tiger mask. Kid could not hide the big smile that came to her face. Her hand slid down to her damp underwear; a finger slipping inside and playing with her swollen clit.

"You have a nice, big one," she said with a heavenly look on her face.

Kid started to moan as she played with herself. My hand moved to start stroking myself but she stepped forward and grabbed my arm with her free hand. She brought my hand to her chest and forced me to squeeze her perky breasts. She let go once I began to grope her on my own, quickly getting rough with no resistance from the twenty-one year old.

The wrestler grabbed my head and pulled me in for a kiss. The short tiger-girl forced her wet little tongue as far down, or up, my throat as possible. She pulled her wet hand away from her crotch and slipped it between our mouths. Both of her tongues happily licked up the wet residue left behind. While we tasted Kid's juices, she pressed her body close against mine; my cock sandwiched between us. I could feel the heat from her crotch radiating onto the head of my cock, despite the purple cloth between them.

Once Kid's hand was fully cleaned of her sexual juices, we resumed our make-out session and began dry-humping each other. It took about a minute before either of us even noticed what we were doing. When we did, we both stopped, broke the kiss and laughed.

"Why are we just rubbing against each other?" I asked. "If we are going to hump each other, we might as well do it right."

"Teasing is fun," she said, grabbing hold of my cock. "But this is more fun."

Kid dropped to her knees in front of me and started to slowly stroke me.

"Grab the camera and take some more pictures," she said, bringing my cock close to her stuck-out tongue.

I did as asked and resumed snapping pictures. I watched through the lens as the head of my cock disappeared between her happy lips. My legs started to shake as her tongue slowly coated it in a thick layer of saliva. Her eyes did not look away from the camera until my entire length was inside of her.

"God damn," I moaned.

Kid winked at the camera before pushing her head forward again, taking my cock down her throat as deep as it could go. I was expecting her to quickly pull away and gasp for air, but she did not. I took more pictures in amazement of her with my cock held down her throat, seemingly about to choke her. Seconds passed, tears were forming in the corners of her beautiful eyes, fingernails lightly digging into my thighs, air rushing in and out of her nose and saliva gushing down her chin. Over a minute later, the lustful tiger girl finally pulled away from me to catch her breath.

"Impressive," I said, petting the ears of her mask.

"Beat my record by at least thirty seconds!" she proudly said while wiping the spit from her chin. "I'm glad you didn't cum, I don't think I would be able to handle it."

"If I didn't already cum in your mask, I probably would have," I replied. "But I want to make sure I have enough in me for this," I said, pulling her thong aside and pushing two fingers hard into her red-hot pussy.

Kid jumped at the sudden invasion but soon was moaning loudly and humping against my hand. With the camera still in my other hand, I took close up pictures of her lusty, pleasured face. She resumed making kissy-faces at the camera between increasingly louder moans. The young woman started to pull at my shirt, eventually lifting it up and off, followed by pulling my pants all the way down. I was fully nude, roughly finger-fucking her soaked slit, while she flirted hard with the camera.

While I focused on my fingering, Kid pulled her top off with one swift motion, setting her perky pale breasts free. She pushed them together and arched her back, allowing me to get a few good shots of the exaggerated cleavage. My mouth began to water almost as much as the warm tunnel I had my part of my hand in. Kid let go of her breasts and grabbed the camera from me.

12