Chasing STARDOM Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We can use this again later," she said, while taking a picture of my erect cock. "Give my little kittens some attention."

Before I could respond, Kid pulled my head down to her chest and pressed me against her stiff nipple. I took it in my mouth immediately and began to suckle hard. My now-free hand grabbed the free nipple between two fingers, giving it a hard pinch and forcing a cute whimper from the horny, masked woman. I pinched her again before swapping my mouth to that nipple and using my fingers on the wet, freshly-sucked one.

I pulled my wet fingers from her heated cunt and pushed them into her mouth. Without any resistance, Starlight Kid happily sucked her juices from my digits; jolts of electricity shooting through her chest from my pinches and nibbles. Once there was nothing left on my fingers but her saliva, she pulled them out of her mouth and started pushing my head down.

"Your turn to taste," she whispered.

My lips and tongue traced their way down her body until I met the thong. I took the underwear between my teeth and pulled them down her smooth thighs until they rested in her trunks, around her knees. Inches from her hairless cunt, I could feel the heat and moisture on my skin.

When I was about to poke my tongue out and taste the 'Sky Tiger's kitty, I heard the sound of the camera going off. Kid took picture after picture of my tongue approaching her hot pussy. The second my tongue pressed against her glowing and glistening clit, she let out a moan louder than I had heard come from her yet. Her entire body jumped so much that the camera almost fell out of her hand. She took one more picture before putting it aside and letting herself fully experience my oral abilities.

I circled my tongue around Kid's clit for a few seconds before I wrapped my lips tightly around it, and started sucking it in and out as quickly as I could. I returned a finger to her entrance and slid it right in, hooking it upwards and tickling her. She quickly grasped her discarded top and gnawed down on it, muffling a loud scream. Her hips began to buck against my hand and face, only fueling both of my actions to speed up. Her bare ass was splashing in an increasing puddle of gushing girl-juice underneath her. She was losing control of her lower body and could not have possibly cared less.

"Don't slow down," Kid said, still muffled. "I'm so close!"

I slid a second finger in the young woman's drenched pussy, quickly followed by wedging my tongue inside too. I pushed air out of my nose hard, blowing directly on her ultra-sensitive, ultra-red clit. The pitch of her moans were getting higher and closer together; the shakes of her muscles were getting faster and more violent. I knew Starlight Kid was about to cum and I was ready for it. My tongue popped out of her tunnel and focused back on her clit, which is all it took to push her over the edge.

Kid propped herself up on her elbows and stared at me as a massive pleasure shot burned on every nerve of her petite body. I pulled my fingers out of her, but not by choice. The force of her squirting orgasm sprayed the lower half of my face in her hot love juices. I moved my face away and rubbed my wet fingers against her clit, wanting to get more out of her. She squirted out another splash onto me before the rest trickled out of her.

"Motherfucker!" she exclaimed, gently falling onto her back and squeezing her thighs together. "Mmm, fuck!"

Before Kid's body could fully recover, I pulled her trunks and thong completely off, pried her legs apart and rested the head of my cock against her exhausted pussy. She stared into my eyes, smiled and nodded. I grabbed hold of my six-incher and pressed it inside of her. I wanted to go into her slowly but she was too wet and slick that my entire length slid in with ease. She seemed as surprised as I was that I had went all the way in.

"Oh god," she softly said; her eyes locked onto mine once again.

"Do you want me to go fast or slow?" I asked, reaching out to caress her mask.

"Whatever you want, William," she purred.

"First time I've ever been with a woman and the face is the last thing I get to see," I joked, starting to fuck her nice and slow.

"Well I'm a special kind of girl," she purred, loving the feeling of my cock sliding easily across her velvety cunt.

Kid grabbed the camera and took a few pictures of my cock going in and out of her hot hole. After a shot of my face with a high-pleasure look, she tossed the camera aside, lay flat on her back once again and let me take full control. I leaned forward and bent over her. I should not have been surprised that a high-caliber athlete would have enough flexibility to have her ankles pinned next to her ears. She hooked her arms around her legs to hold herself in place. My hands went to the back of her thighs and my pace began to increase.

I could not take my eyes off the masked face in front of me. The smile could not be removed from the opening if she tried. A drizzle of saliva ran out the corner of her mouth, getting soaked up by the fur on the mask. She occasionally looked down to watch my cock, biting on her lip and purring. I pulled out of her and slapped her abused clit repeatedly with the swollen head before slamming it back in. She was lost in her own lust but wanted a bit more.

"Faster," she moaned. "Slow is nice but I want you to fuck me, not make love to me. Fuck me!"

I smirked before grabbing Kid's body and flipping her onto her stomach. Before I could resume fucking her, she arched her back sharply line herself up with me. She threw her pussy back and swallowed my cock; no effort needed from me. The woman did this a few times before it was my turn to regain control. One of my hands gave her a stiff slap on the ass while the other grabbed hold of her long, dark hair. I wrapped the hair in my fist and roughly tugged her towards me. I was concerned for a second if this sudden act would anger her but the smile on her face was huge.

I let go of Kid's hair, allowing her to get in a comfortable position once more. I gripped both of her cheeks tightly and proceeded to fuck her as fast and as hard as my body could muster. The only thing louder in this small studio than my skin slapping against hers was the sound of her pleasured screams.

"Ah! Yes! Fuck! Oh! God! Fuck!" she moaned between my rough thrusts. "Make! Me! Cum! Again!"

As much as I loved being with the other women during this trip, this sexual encounter felt the best of the bunch. Maybe it was the fact that Starlight Kid seemed to have nothing else on her mind but sex. Maybe it was the privacy of finally not doing it in a building crawling with people, especially a certain one. Maybe I was just delusional and this was really no different than the others.

Either way, all I wanted to do at this moment was make sure that the woman I was balls-deep inside of was having the time of her life. Judging by the movement of her hips fucking me back with every rough, hard thrust, along with the various grunts, groans, moans and squeals, I think I was doing a good job. As these thoughts ran through my mind, I felt the walls of her pussy starting to tighten up. Making her cum twice in under ten minutes was a damn good sign that I indeed was.

As the second wave of orgasmic bliss washed over the masked Japanese woman, her hips stopped fucking me back except for a few slow movements. I pulled out of her once more to slap her tired pussy lips. I teased her asshole with my head but she looked back at me with a serious glare.

"Just kidding," I said.

"Maybe next time," she said, still trying to catch her breath. "And trust me, with how good at this you are, there WILL be a next time."

I pushed my cock back into her cunt and continued fucking her nice and hard. I knew that there was no way I would be able to hold back much longer. The incident with the mask felt like hours ago, despite it barely being fifteen minutes. We had packed a lot of fun in a short period of time but there was still one thing left on the checklist.

Kid was barely moving as I used her body as nothing more than a hot fucktoy. Two massive orgasms at the end of a long day may have been just a bit too much for the poor little tiger girl. However, that smile was still there as she knew what was coming next.

All of my efforts to prolong this were becoming a losing battle. My balls were tensing up, the fog in my brain was growing thicker, the nerves in the head of my cock were making it almost completely numb with pleasure. I could not hold back any longer. With a loud, wet pop, I pulled my dick from Starlight Kid's pussy and helped her up to her knees.

"I hope you're ready," I grunted while stroking myself.

"Mmm, I am," she moaned.

I placed my hand atop her head, pushing my cock into her mouth. As my cock went halfway inside, I reached under her chin and unstrapped the mask. Before she knew what I was doing, I yanked the sticky mask off of her face, throwing it across the room. Grabbing two handfuls of hair, I pulled her close to my pelvis; my entire cock back lodged in her throat. The shock of her mask being removed was quickly replaced with the excitement of feeling my twitching member shooting cum down her throat. Unfortunately, she was accurate about her ability to take it and started to choke. I pulled out of her and shot the rest of my hot, creamy cum across her coughing, unmasked face.

"Damn, I knew I couldn't handle it," she laughed through coughs. "At least we tried."

Kid gave my dick a few strokes before standing up and giving me a soft, sensual hug.

"Sorry about the mask," I said, seeing her cum-covered face. "You are really pretty, by the way. With or without cum on you."

"It's okay, I was going to show you anyway," she said, wiping cum from her eyebrows. "It was actually kinda hot that you took control and ripped it off of me. And thank you!"

Kid grabbed the camera and handed it to me.

"Take some pictures for yourself," she said while licking some cum from her lips. "Just don't show anyone, or I'll kill you."

"Deal," I said, taking several pictures of her full face.

When I was done, Kid retrieved the mask from the floor and started wiping the leftover semen from my cock onto it. She put the mask back on and let me take a few full-body pictures of her.

"I really wish you could stay and we can have some more fun, but I have to get up in a few hours to travel," Kid said, gathering her gear. "I loved every second of that."

"Me too, my sweet little tiger," I said, petting her mask again. "I guess I will get dressed and head home."

"I'll be thinking about you," the woman cutely said. "Oh and my real name is Yuri."

"Pretty name."

"And it was Inaba."

"Huh?" I asked, confused. "You changed your name from Inaba to Yuri?"

"No, sorry, the person with Saki, it was Tomoka Inaba, the karate girl. Saki told me and made me promise I wouldn't tell you," she said.

"Then why are you telling me?" I asked.

"Because she called me a bad photographer," she snarkily said. "She also lied about your dick and balls being small. She may be my friend but she is a cunt."

"That's a popular opinion, or I guess fact, about her," I sighed before getting myself fully dressed and leaving the tiger's den for my own apartment.

Now that I knew who was with Saki, I was curious as to what the next step would be. I guessed my next mission would be with Tomoka, but I would have to wait to find out. Luckily, I knew where the event they would be at on the following day was. I was not about to let Saki torture me with that long of a wait.

12