Chasing STARDOM Ch. 04

Story Info
William returns to Japan after a year-long absence.
5.3k words
4.86
1.6k
2

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 04/10/2024
Created 07/16/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

CHAPTER FOUR: THE RETURN

feat. Saki Kashima & Mayu Iwatani

--

I did not go to the event on the following day. I was planning to, and was within twenty minutes of making it when I got a phone call from back home. The details are not important but I had to leave as soon as possible. I went to my apartment and gathered my stuff, before stopping at the dojo to do the same. I left a handwritten note for Mr. Ogawa in his office before I took my rental car to the airport and flew back to American soil.

Months later, once everything was taken care of at home, I got back in contact with Stardom and asked to continue my work there, fully aware and accepting that they may tell me to just kick rocks. To my surprise, Mr. Ogawa was not only open to me coming back but also offered me a job in their expanding English-language team. When I asked why I was being considered after only a few days there in my first stint, he told me that I had made such an impression with certain roster members that he knew I would keep morale high in the locker room.

I obviously accepted the position, especially after being told that I could not only continue the documentary but have the full backing of Stardom's parent company, Bushiroad. My dreams were coming true before my eyes and I was still not entirely sure why. This all felt like a dream or a fantasy story but I was not about to waste time in case it was.

By the time I made it back to Japan, it was just short of one year since my abbreviated first visit. I spent my entire flight reminiscing on my time there, like I had done for most of the last year, focusing more on my time with the girls not named Saki than my time with Saki. Towards the end of the flight, I began to wonder what that woman's reaction to me being back would be. Would she continue the games? Would she be an entirely different person? Would she avoid me like the plague? Did she think she won and ran me out of the country? Will she be bothered to remember me at all? Several questions and soon to follow, the answers.

After I landed, I spent the first week in my new home country settling in. I moved into an apartment, which was about three miles from the dojo. I drove past the building several times on shopping and leisure trips, noticing the impressive renovations that had taken place. The last time I drove by before my first day of work, I saw Hazuki and Saki having a conversation that looked friendly. Part of me wanted to stop but since I would be seeing them the following day anyway, I kept driving.

The day finally came for me to start my dream job. I arrived very early in the morning, dressed in a black button-up and matching khakis, and made my way through the building, taking in the newness while remembering the past. I peeked into the room where I had gotten to know Hazuki and Momo, and it looked exactly the same. The cafeteria where I had first met Saya was much cleaner but still very much the same. As I first walked in, I could faintly see someone rushing out through the other exit while loudly whispering to themself. I could not say for sure, but it sounded a lot like Saki.

I found the medical room where Saya and I had our intimate moment in front of a small, unexpected, yet mostly unidentified crowd. It was completely different and expanded by at least triple the size. I again heard loud whispering and light feet-shuffling behind me but ignored it. After almost walking into a women's restroom, I decided it was best to just head back to my office. As I turned the final corner, I bumped into a skinny blonde, who dropped her heavy water bottle inches from my toes.

"I am so sorry," I said, locking eyes with Mayu Iwatani, the 'Stardom Icon.'

"It's okay," the thirty-year-old said, bending down to pick up the bottle. "Oh, you must be the new guy."

"William," I responded, extending a hand.

"Mayu," she said, shaking my hand. "I was actually looking for you. You have to interview me about something?"

"Yes, my documentary," I said, motioning her to my office.

Mayu entered the room in front of me. As I was about to step in, I had a feeling I was being watched. I looked around and, for a brief second, locked eyes with Saki, who was peeking around a corner. She quickly dashed off, out of sight. I took a deep breath, shook my head, and walked in.

"We aren't filming anything, are we?" Mayu asked, sitting down in a chair. "If so, I need to put some makeup on."

"Nope, I'm in the very early stages," I explained. "Today is my first day back in a year, and I did not get much done when I was here."

"What was the holdup?" she asked while fidgeting with her bottle. "Attention problems? Laziness? Fucking my friends?"

"The third one and kind of the first one too, I guess," I said, taking a deep breath. "I'm guessing you know all about my first stint here."

"I only know what Saki told me, and she tells me a lot," Mayu said with a laugh.

"You two are close?" I asked.

"We live together, so I would say so," she said. "For the record, don't expect this meeting to go like those did."

"Noted," I said as I sat down. "Did Saki tell you why I fucked your friends?"

"She would not go into details, but she said it was something incredibly stupid that she wished she had not done, and she keeps saying that any time your name, or something that sounds like it, is mentioned," she replied. "She can't stop talking about you."

I hoped that I was hiding the surprise I was feeling at these words. Either Saki was playing Mayu like she tends to do with people, or she sincerely regrets everything.

"For the record, she was threatening to lie and tell Mr. Ogawa that I was creeping on Rina," I said, shuffling some papers.

"Yeah, that sounds like something she would've done back then," Mayu sighed.

"Back then?" I asked, unsure of what she meant.

"Ever since you left, she has become a completely different person, or the person she was before she joined Oedo Tai," Mayu said while adjusting her green t-shirt. "She was a bit too 'method actor' with that role and thought she needed to be a bitch all the time. That is not the Saki I have known since 2011. She is one of the sweetest people I've ever known. I guess I should thank you for leaving because it brought my best friend back."

I was in complete shock at the words being spoken. Part of me wanted to rush out of the office to find Saki and confirm this, but something about the way Mayu was talking made me think for sure that it was true. She could tell that my mind was racing and offered me a drink from her water bottle. I took a big swig and handed it back to her.

"Anyway, we should get started on this interview," I said, grabbing my notebook and a pen.

For the next several hours, I asked Mayu every question that I had prepared for the woman who had been with Stardom since day one of the company without ever leaving. Once the interview was concluded, we both took a walk to the cafeteria. While I got some food, Mayu quickly met with Hazuki and Momo, who were eating together at a table, before scurrying off. Momo waved me over, and I sat down with them, ready to catch up. For nearly an hour, we chatted mainly about our lives since our first encounter. Towards the end of the talk, Hazuki revealed that she was now in a three-way relationship with a couple she had met over the winter.

"Thanks to you and Saki, I now know who I am for sure," were words that made me feel as good as I ever have.

Momo was still single, and her life mainly revolved around becoming a better pro wrestler while also helping Mayu film her autobiographical movie. Although she did express interest in a future night together once things calmed down. When it was time to go our separate ways, Hazuki gave me a kiss on the cheek, while Momo planted one on the lips. I watched both of them walk away, admiring their bouncing asses with each step; Momo in her wrestling trunks and Hazuki in very tight jeans. As I looked forward, I once again briefly saw Saki peeking around a corner before dashing away. Once again, I did not chase after her but instead went back to my office.

I sat down at my desk and stared at the ceiling. I had only been on the job for a few hours, and I already felt accomplished. I got the main priority interview for any piece of Stardom media. I learned that my leaving seemed to fix a broken Kashima, which reunited a friendship. I just heard that a moment in time I was extremely confused about was the clearest moment in Hazuki's life. The timid, innocent Momo I had met a year ago was eager to resume our tryst when the time was right. My dream job was living up to the hype. There was just one thing left to do, and I knew I would do it eventually. Until then, I had non-documentary work to do.

I was tasked with translating various articles and videos for the company's revamped website. I was due to be heading home by eight at night, but it was nearly eleven by the time I finished my daily task. I locked my office door and headed outside to make the three-mile trek when I heard loud screaming of the words 'fucking cunt' in Japanese.

I stepped outside into the light rain falling from the night sky and looked to my left. Standing against the wall with her phone in hand was the blond-haired woman I had been looking for, dressed in a black hoodie and black gym shorts. Saki looked annoyed, which was to be expected after hearing those specific words. She looked at me and sighed.

"Not gonna run away this time?" I asked, getting a rolling side-eye in response. "You're not good at being sneaky."

"Why are you still here? You were supposed to be gone by now?" she asked.

"I had a lot of work for the first day, but I wanted to get it all done," I said as she stared at me. "You stayed late to avoid me, didn't you?"

"My Uber canceled, and there's a storm coming any minute, so nobody is accepting," she said, ignoring my question. "You locked the door; unlock it so I can stay inside until the weather calms down."

"Why don't I just drive you home?" I asked, causing her to laugh.

"No, just let me inside!" she yelled.

"Oh well, better find a hiding place before the storms get here," I said as I walked towards my car.

"Fine!" Saki groaned. "You can take me home. Geez, is this what it was like when I fucked around with you last year?"

"Denying entrance to a building I don't own and false allegation threats are not the same thing," I said as Saki began to follow me to my car.

Once in the car, Saki suggested that we just wait until the storm passes before driving away. We sat in awkward silence as the rain picked up. She kept looking over at me before quickly looking away.

"Why do you keep doing that?" I asked, getting no response. "Saki?"

"Why did you leave without saying anything?" she asked in a soft, innocent tone that I was not expecting.

"What?" I asked, confused by how she sounded.

"Why didn't you let me know you were leaving?" she asked again.

"It was a sudden thing," I explained. "I told Rossy."

"He's your boss, you kinda had to," she said.

"I would've thought you'd be happy to get rid of me. Then I talked to Mayu today and found out that I was wrong."

"What did she tell you?" a much more serious tone surrounded her voice. "She better not have lied to you!"

"Seemed like she told the truth," I said with a smile, while Saki's pale face turned red. "She said you talk about me all the time, and you wish you hadn't messed with me the way you did."

Saki looked forward; not a single word leaving her lips for nearly a minute. Slowly, her hand went up and her finger flipped on the overhead light. Her head turned back to me; her eyes filled with tears.

"I'm sorry," she softly said.

"You don't have to apologize," I said, resting my hand on her shoulder.

"Yes, I do. I hate that I treated you that way. I hate that I was so bad that I thought you left because of me. I'm sorry I freaked out at you for not letting me back into the dojo. I'm just sorry, William," she cried, wiping tears away. "I messed with people I didn't like for so long that I did it to someone I like a lot and didn't think twice."

"You liked me a lot?" I asked; my heart beating out of my chest.

"Not liked," she said, grabbing my hand. "Like. I like you a lot, and a year apart has not changed that. I wanted to burst into your office and say all of this, but I thought you hated me, which you had every right to do. I was the dumbass, not you. I was the cunt that everyone was calling me."

Before I could respond, Saki leaned over the center console and planted her lips on mine hard. Her tongue slithered into my mouth, dancing with mine as we made out under the loud sound of pounding rain. She crawled over the console and straddled me, only temporarily breaking the lip lock. After helping her out of her hoodie, I slid my hands under her white crop top, feeling her smooth back as I pulled her closer. She began to unbutton my shirt when a very bright flash of lightning lit up the sky.

"This is fun, but I really don't feel like dying," she said, quickly buttoning my shirt back up.

"Do you still want me to take you home?" I asked.

"No, I'd rather you come home WITH me," she said, putting her hoodie back on.

"What about Mayu?" I asked as I started the car.

"She's probably asleep; we can just hang out on the couch," she happily said. "We have an agreement about bringing people home."

"Who brings home more people?" I asked with a laugh.

"Lately, neither of us," she laughed. "Used to be me. Mayu doesn't make time for stuff like that. She's a minimalist loner, I'm a minimalist loner; it's why we work so well as friends and roommates."

I nodded and pulled out of the parking lot while the lusty bean-sprout stared at me, not looking away until we arrived. Saki and Mayu lived only about a mile from my apartment, so it was a short drive. After parking, I pulled an umbrella out from the back seat and gave it to her since the rain was still pretty heavy despite lightening up during the drive. She hugged me tight in the elevator as we headed up. Part of me badly wanted to push her up against the wall and continue what we started, but the ride was too short.

Saki opened the door to the small apartment and pointed me to the couch. I sat down while she grabbed a bottle of water for me. Seconds later, she was on the couch, snuggled up tight against me. Before I could say anything, the slender blonde resumed unbuttoning my shirt, quickly undoing it and sliding it off my shoulders. Maintaining eye contact, she fell to her knees while her hands started to undo my belt. Just before my six-inch cock popped out, I was startled by the sound of a door opening.

"Shit," I said, grabbing my pants to pull them back up.

"Nope," Saki said, yanking them hard out of my grip.

I looked over my shoulder to see Mayu shuffling out of the bedroom, dressed in a long white t-shirt and, from my viewpoint at least, nothing else. I stared back at Saki, who was covering her giggling lips.

"Hi," Mayu said, grabbing a bag of chips from a drawer and walking towards us.

"Um, hi?" I asked, in complete shock while feeling my pants pass my ankles, leaving me only in my socks and sneakers. "Saki?"

Without saying anything, Saki wrapped her hand around my cock and pulled it to her lips. Meanwhile, Mayu sat down on the couch next to me, opening her bag of chips like nothing was happening.

"I, uh, um," I stuttered, unsure of what to think.

Mayu offered me a chip. Still unsure of what to do, I opened my mouth and let one of the greatest female wrestlers ever feed me snacks while her best friend blew me. I was in heaven, even if my brain was in a heavy fog.

"I thought you guys had an agreement about stuff like this?" I asked, following a deep groan.

Saki pulled my cock from her mouth and spit on it, starting to stroke me while looking up at us.

"Yeah, this is the agreement," she said, stroking faster. "If one of us brings someone home, the other gets to be present if they want."

I looked towards Mayu, who was nodding in agreement.

"If that's your thing, then that's your thing," I said, shrugging.

"That's our thing, so shut up and let me do your thing," Saki laughed, resuming the blowjob.

Mayu adjusted her clothes, pulling her shirt up enough to reveal her tight pair of pink shorts. There was no hiding the fact that it was the only thing covering her down there, as I noticed a very prominent, slightly damp cameltoe. When my eyes met hers again, she flashed a playful smile and offered me another chip. I happily accepted it, all the while watching Saki start to fondle my balls.

In the following minutes, the room was filled with a variety of sounds. Saki's slurping and sucking, Mayu munching down on chips, and my own moans and groans of pleasure as I received an incredible blowjob from my former nemesis. My eyes would occasionally shift to Mayu's crotch, which became increasingly damp, making the outline of her pussy lips more prominent. The desire to touch her was strong, but I hesitated, unclear if it was part of their agreement and unwilling to risk ruining the moment.

Saki withdrew my cock from her lips once more, placing them on my tightening testes while she stroked me fast. Our eyes locked again, and I could feel her giggles vibrating up my shaft as she focused on licking my balls.

"Bet that feels good," Mayu said while chewing.

For some reason that I still cannot figure out, that was the last bit I needed to push me over the edge.

"I'm gonna cum," I grunted, gripping the cushion underneath my bare ass.

Saki remained still, licking and stroking until my cock erupted. She aimed my throbbing cock towards Mayu, and a large shot of cum hit her across the forehead, stopping her from eating her next chip. The second shot landed directly on the chip, narrowly missing her lips by less than an inch. A third one found its mark on the couch, and then the rest of my cum flowed down my shaft like a volcano, coating Saki's hands in a sticky glaze.

"Seriously, Saki?" Mayu asked, holding up the chip before shrugging and popping it in her mouth.

Saki's sloppy hand continued to stroke me until I was fully flaccid. With a sultry smile, she then stood up while licking the cum from her fingers. She briefly paused, bending down to lick clean Mayu's forehead. Once the cum was off of her friend, Saki laid down across our laps, her head resting on Mayu's thigh, and her butt on top of mine. The heat coming from her crotch was intense. Matching cameltoes confirmed that neither of the two women was wearing anything underneath their shorts.

As Mayu fed Saki some of her chips, my eyes fixated on Saki's wet crotch. Part of me wanted to wait for the go-ahead to make the next move, but my horniness got the better of me. I hooked my fingers into the waist of her shorts and pulled them down fast, exposing her clean-shaven cunt. Mayu assisted Saki in removing her hoodie, leaving the crop top on, while my fingers began to explore the heated entrance before me. Only a few seconds passed before Mayu nudged me in the side.

"Flip her over and lick it," she said, smoothly sliding out from under her horny friend and positioning herself at the end of the couch.

As the women got into their desired positions, I stood up. Saki was on her elbows and knees, her wet pussy right above the armrest, while her face was inches from Mayu's crotch. Mayu, sitting up on the other armrest, eagerly awaited the pleasure to come.

"I thought you just liked to 'be present'," I said before spreading Saki's cheeks and eagerly forcing my tongue up her pussy.

Mayu shushed me with a dirty smile before pushing her crotch forward, rubbing her covered cunt on her roommate's nose. She firmly grabbed Saki by her long blond locks, holding her in place while slowly and sensually grinding against her face. It was hard not to stare, but I wanted to focus on returning the oral favor that Saki had given me. My tongue lapped at her soaked lips while the short stubble of my beard brushed against her swollen clit. Each rub on the sensitive nub elicited a deep moan directly from her lips to Mayu's.

12