Chasing STARDOM Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mayu purred, savoring the combination of Saki's breath and the vibrating moans that shot up to her most sensitive spot. My tongue left Saki's lips and focused on her clitoris. Each flick of my tongue caused her slender body to buck uncontrollably, some thrusts even forcing her face to bump hard against her friend. Before pulling my face away from her cunt, I gave her ass a few stiff slaps. Then, I spat a large wad on her ass and gently forced a finger inside.

"What the?" Saki asked, trying to look back but being stopped by Mayu's increased grip on her.

"Let it happen," Mayu whispered through moans. "You kinda owe him."

I slid a second finger into Saki's asshole, continuing to tease her clit with my tongue. The gentle invasion of her ass lasted only for a brief period. Quickly, I started thrusting with more force. Mayu laughed as Saki's panting and purring felt incredibly pleasurable on her imprisoned pussy. Mayu was about to remove her shorts, but her loving roommate beat her to it.

Saki, through shaky hands, exposed Mayu's also-shaven pussy, ready to meet it with her tongue when she was stopped.

"Not until you cum for William," Mayu said, holding her hand in front of her pussy, with an inturned finger touching her drenched lips

"Fuck you," Saki moaned. "Fuck you. Fuck you. Fuck me. Fuck me. Holy fuck!"

I held my fingers still in her tight asshole and rapidly flicked my tongue at her engorged clit. Seconds later, every muscle in Saki's thin body tensed up, and she gripped my hand tightly before suddenly relaxing and emitting a long, cute squeal of intense pleasure. My hand in her ass was the only thing keeping her from collapsing on the couch. A rush of orgasmic fluids splashed onto my face, which was now tightly gripped by her deceptively strong thighs.

Once Saki's orgasm died down, and with the help of the fresh hot lubrication, I slid my head out from between her legs, pulled her hips over the armrest, and grabbed my once-again fully-erect cock, pushing it into her tired pussy. I looked at Mayu, who moved her hand out from between herself and Saki, allowing her friend access to her uncovered cunt. As she smiled at me, I couldn't believe what was happening. I began to power-fuck the woman that hours ago, I never could have imagined having sex with.

While my focus was on watching my cock quickly disappear inside the thin woman and reappear, glistening in her juices, I heard Mayu groan deeply. My eyes shifted up to see her with a death-grip on Saki's skull, using her best friend's head as nothing more than her own personal sex toy, grinding hard against her from chin to browline, lost in a haze of pleasure.

"Oh, oh fuck, oh fucking fuck!" Mayu purred, her voice filled with a mix of pleasure and ecstasy as Saki's wet tongue clipped her clit.

While Mayu and I were ravishing Saki's body, her elbows relaxed, and she lay flat on her stomach, willingly surrendering herself to our desires. Mayu, famously clumsy, momentarily paused, preventing herself from falling backward off the armrest, allowing Saki a brief second to catch her breath while I continued to thrust into her with intensity.

"Don't slow down, dumbass," she moaned, causing me to hesitate. "Sorry, force of habit. Don't slow down, William."

"Good girl," I said, landing another firm slap on her pale ass cheek.

The two of us resumed our passionate assault on both of Saki's ends, locking eyes with each other while trying to focus. I could see from the expression on Mayu's face that it would not be long before Saki experienced a similar facial soaking to the one she had given me earlier. I wanted to take it easy, ensuring that the sight of Mayu's upcoming orgasm wouldn't push me to my own orgasm too soon. Instead, I reinserted my two fingers into Saki's tight asshole and thrust them as rapidly as possible, while slowing down the motion of my cock to a gentle glide. Fortunately, Saki didn't seem to mind or notice. She, too, could sense how close Mayu was to her end.

Mayu maintained grip on Saki's hair with one hand while the other found her own mouth. She bit down hard on her knuckle, breathing heavily through her nose as the anticipation of pleasure began to take her over. Saki pulled Mayu's pussy lips open and began to suckle at her clit, causing serious bucking of her entire body, almost knocking her off the couch once again.

"God! Damn! If you stop, I'll smack you!" Mayu exclaimed, teetering on the edge of pleasure. "AHHH!" Her voice grew louder, a mix of ecstasy and urgency as she reached her climax.

"Wow," I whispered.

One of the best female wrestlers of all time had her eyes shoot open, her jaw hanging down low as a deep grunt escaped her lips. Her expression was a mix of surprise and pleasure, and it was amazing to see her in the heat of the moment, something I never expected to see from Mayu Iwatani.

Saki's head shook as Mayu's hand gripped her hair tightly, as if her life depended on it. I could faintly hear Saki's dirty laughter as the hot juices sprayed from the 'Stardom Icon's' pussy, giving her best friend's face a fresh coat of hot love liquid. Each wave of pleasure seemed to take control of Mayu's body, causing her to bend forward until her head was almost resting on Saki's back. Her hips vibrated, and her legs struggled to avoid kicking forward. Our eyes locked again, and a stream of drool dripped from Mayu's lips onto her friend's skin.

Once Mayu's intense orgasm finally subsided, she attempted to push herself up, but Saki's persistent tongue on her clit kept her body in a state of serious lust. Overwhelmed, Mayu simply lay there, staring at me with satisfaction in her eyes.

"Faster," she mouthed.

I pulled my fingers out of Saki's ass and resumed the rough fucking I had been giving her. As I continued to thrust, Saki shifted her focus away from pleasuring Mayu's spasming pussy, allowing Mayu to roll over and position herself between Saki and the back of the couch.

"You haven't cum like that in a while," Saki purred, resting her chin on Mayu's calf.

Mayu simply laughed as her chin rested on Saki's lower back, right next to the cupid tattoo she usually hid. Her brown eyes remained locked on my slick cock, rocketing in and out of her friend. I badly wanted to pull out and give her a quick mouth fucking, but unfortunately, the end was near. Mayu's post-orgasmic face pushed me towards the edge, and the quick second orgasm Saki was now experiencing was pushing me over it.

"I'm gonna cum again," I moaned, feeling the intense pleasure building up inside me.

As I started to pull out of my former foe, Mayu lunged forward and firmly held me in place by grabbing each ass cheek. She wanted me to fill Saki up..

"No, stay in," Mayu demanded.

"Saki?" I asked, wanting to make sure she was okay with it.

"Seriously Mayu?" Saki replied, still panting from her ongoing orgasm. "Fine, do it."

My cock forcefully shot streams of hot, sticky seed into Saki's waiting cunt as soon as she finished her words. Mayu got up on her knees and planted her lips on mine, kissing me passionately while my shots flooded Saki's womb. I kept my cock deep inside her until every last drop of cum left me.

Mayu's lips remained locked with mine even as my orgasm died down. I pulled my soaked cock out of Saki's satisfied pussy and playfully smacked her on the butt with it. Mayu quickly broke the kiss, and with a sexy smile, bent down to clean the cocktail of sexual fluids from my swollen member.

Saki rolled onto her back, a heavenly look on her face that kept my heart racing with passion. Once my cock was flaccid and cleaned, I knelt down next to Saki.

"If you were just nicer to me, we could've done this a year ago," I teased, gently pulling the matted blond hair away from her sweaty forehead.

"You were still a dumbass back then" she laughed, lightly smacking my cheek.

I planted another long kiss on the tired woman while Mayu pulled on her shorts back on. She grabbed her bag of chips and made her way back to her bedroom.

"Goodnight Mayu," I said, a bit surprised by her sudden leaving.

Mayu simply smiled before closing the bedroom door behind her. Turning my attention back to Saki, I looked at her with confusion.

"I told you she was a loner," Saki said before pulling me into another passionate kiss.

"Should we head to your room for the night?" I asked, helping her to her feet.

"Our room," she corrected me with a playful smile. "Mayu and I share a room. We also share a bed."

"Oh," I responded. "So, you two are a couple then?"

"Nope, we're minimalists," she explained while laughing. "We only get intimate when one of us invites someone over. When it's just us, we're completely platonic."

"You two are weird," I laughed. "But it's a good kind of weird, a hot kind of weird."

"She said the same thing about us when we were watching you fuck Saya," Saki said, finally revealing who that mystery hand was.

12