Chasing STARDOM Ch. 05

Story Info
Before a flight, William encounters AZM at the airport.
4.1k words
4.5
484
2

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 04/10/2024
Created 07/16/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

CHAPTER FIVE: THE PLEASURES OF TRAVEL

feat. Saki Kashima, Mayu Iwatani & AZM

--

It has been nearly nine months since I made my return to Japan and buried the hatchet with my former tormenter, turned lover and now, official girlfriend, Saki Kashima. Unlike my first adventure in my new home country, my sexual activities have been almost exclusively with her, with a regular addition of her best friend and roommate, Mayu Iwatani. The two of us have been inseparable outside of work since day one and have tried our best to keep it just outside. Surprisingly to nobody, we were not successful in those attempts and have shared a moment or three in just about every room inside the dojo.

Despite our personal lives being in a great place, our work lives were a bit unsettling. A few months back, there were major corporate changes inside Stardom and their parent company, Bushiroad Fight. The contracts of Mr. Ogawa, the man who hired me, and his superior were terminated, with both roles taken over by the man I now answer to, Mr. Okada. Uncertainty on how this new leadership would run the company has caused turmoil and conflicted feelings amongst the backstage staff and roster of wrestlers, most of which had seen Mr. Ogawa as a father figure. Some talents have chosen to leave at the end of their contracts, while most are choosing to stay at least until they see what the new regime has in store for them. The two women whom I lived with were the ones struggling the most with their feelings on the situation but have done their best to maintain normal spirits around me.

One of the major positives to come out of this was the company announcing a show in the United States, something they had not done since before the pandemic. I had been selected to fully control and plan out the show, including booking which talent would make the trip. Mayu was obviously going overseas but regrettably for Saki, slow visa processing times were going to keep her home for this one, separating us for the first time in months.

The morning of the flight, all three of us woke up early. While Mayu rushed around the room, throwing clothes into her suitcase, I laid in bed naked with Saki, who was also naked at my waist, stroking my six-inch cock. Her tongue circled around the head, catching some precum that started to leak out. Every time Mayu would walk by, Saki stared her down and gave the head a hard flick, which felt amazing.

"We are leaving in an hour and William still needs to shower, don't be a tease," Mayu said, rolling her eyes.

"Says the bitch who waited until the last minute to pack," Saki replied, squeezing my balls. "I'm not going to see him again for ten days, let me savor this."

"If we're late, we're screwed," Mayu said.

"Mayu, we will be fine," I grunted while Saki took my entire length down her throat. "We are set to be there an hour before we actually need to be. I've experienced scheduling with you. Buffers are a requirement."

"What is that supposed to mean?" Mayu yelled.

I just stared at Mayu until she rolled her eyes again and resumed packing. Saki smiled and laughed before removing my cock from her mouth and circling her tongue around the sensitive tip once again. I closed my eyes for a few minutes as the slim woman used her talents to build up a stirring deep in my balls. I sat up against the headboard and stared forward; my vision starting to blur. Just as the feeling of climax started, Mayu walked back into the room.

"I'm gonna cum!" I moaned as Mayu leaped onto the bed next to Saki.

Saki pulled her face away from my cock, keeping her hand wrapped tightly around it, stroking with all of her might. The second that Mayu's lips touched the tip, I filled her mouth with a big, thick load of cum that she struggled to contain. Saki's fast hand was soon coated in my dirty glaze as it oozed out of Mayu's mouth, while the other held her friend's head in place. Once I was emptied, Mayu cleaned up her mess, licking every last drop off of both my exhausted cock and her roommate's messy hand. She took a big gulp, swallowing it all, before resuming her packing like nothing had happened.

"I'll never understand her," Saki whispered before giving me a long, sensual kiss.

Once I had the energy, I got up and took my shower. Saki remained sprawled out on the bed, sheets barely covering her nudity, browsing her phone without a care in the world. Mayu finally finished her packing and collapsed on the bed next to her.

"Don't fall asleep," Saki said, looking at her with a side-eyed glance, receiving a middle finger in response. "At least wipe the cum off your lips before you leave."

Without saying a word, Mayu grabbed Saki's red dyed hair and wiped her lips clean of my leftovers.

"All clean," Mayu said before kissing Saki on the cheek.

I stood in the doorway after drying off, watching all of this take place. I could only shake my head and get dressed while feeling four eyes watching my every movement. While I resigned myself to the fact that I would never quite understand the dynamic of the two women I shared a bed with, it never would stop feeling just a bit strange. When I looked over my shoulder, they both smiled and waved at me, almost in perfect sync.

When it was time to leave, Saki and I shared a long, wet kiss; our last one for a while. She stood in the doorway, not a stitch of clothing on, as Mayu and I tossed our bags in my car and prepared to head out. It was not until a group of teenagers walked by that Saki scurried off back into the apartment, coming back seconds later to timidly close the door with our sheet wrapped around her. Mayu and I burst out laughing as we took our drive to the Tokyo airport.

During the drive, Saki was sending text messages to my phone that alternated between sweet nothings and playful insults aimed at the other wrestlers that were making the trip. After reading aloud each message, Mayu decided to call my girlfriend and tease her mercilessly for becoming such a 'love-struck sap'. The profanities that flew over the phone could be heard even above the roar of the car engine. Eventually, Mayu told her to take a nap and hung up the phone, tossing it to the back seat.

"She misses you and loves you," Mayu said. "She also gave me a list of things I can shove somewhere for making fun of her. I love that weirdo."

"You two are made for each other," I laughed.

The rest of the trip to the airport was uneventful, as we parked the car, gathered our things and headed for the terminal. I reminded Mayu of the boarding time several times before we split up with our hour of extra time. I bought myself a sushi box and an energy drink for lunch and sat down close enough to my boarding area to listen for any announcement. As soon as I opened my drink, I noticed someone sliding into the seat beside me.

"Hey Mr. William," AZM said, putting her backpack on the table.

Standing barely over five feet, AZM was a twenty-one year old wrestler who was known for her 'high speed' style, quick movements and transitions with high-flying elements thrown in. She had recently come off a record setting run with the High Speed Championship in Stardom. Despite being so young, she was one of the longest-tenured women in the company. Beginning her training at nine years old, in the same class as Stardom legend and current WWE superstar Kairi Sane, she made her debut two years later at eleven, working part-time until going full-time following high school.

I had a solid professional relationship with AZM, as her working closely with a previous sexual partner of mine, Saya Kamitani, in the Queen's Quest faction, a group she had been with almost since the start, was a good bridge.

"Hey Az, good to see that you took my advice and got here early," I said, starting to eat my lunch. "Please just call me William."

"I'd rather be way too early than a little late, William" she responded, rolling up the sleeves of her black sweatshirt. "I'm shocked Mayu didn't make you late since she's, well, Mayu."

"I'm making progress on fixing whatever wires are crossed in that brain," I said. "Hardest job of my life, but I'd be a fool to complain."

"Of all the women on this roster to fall in love with, you picked the two strangest ones," AZM laughed. "Speaking of, sorry that Saki couldn't make the trip."

"Yeah, it's gonna be weird not spending personal time with her or Mayu over the next few days," I said, with an obvious frown on my face. "Maybe it will be fine to have a break from stuff like that."

AZM reached into her pocket and placed her hand on the table, sliding it towards me. She lifted it up, revealing a condom that caused my eyes to grow wide.

"You sure about that?" she asked with a sultry smile on her face. "Saki texted me and said she was giving permission to certain people to make sure you are 'taken care of'."

I pulled my phone out to find a text from Saki, confirming what AZM was telling me:

"Hey stupid (sorry I had to for old times sake), you probably already met up with AZM. Just because we are together doesn't mean I was going to stop with the games. You are my favorite plaything, in person and apart. Have fun and when you get back, you can fill me up....I mean IN...on what you did. Why didn't I just erase that mistake? Figure it out. Never underestimate Saki! I have eyes everywhere!"

I looked back at the twenty-one-year-old next to me, seeing her twirling her long, blonde hair around her finger while her brown eyes stared at the condom in front of me.

"Told ya," she said, scooting her chair closer to me.

"We don't have much time," I whispered. "Should we wait until we're on the plane or do you have another idea?"

"Follow my lead," she said before waving over Momo Kohgo, who was in an adjacent food court.

Momo hurried over to the table. When she spotted the condom in front of me, she gave me a nod and a smile.

"I'll watch your stuff and let you guys know if there's any announcement," she said, sitting across from me. "Go have your fun, kids."

I slid the condom in my jeans pocket as AZM grabbed me by the hand and marched me away towards an elevator. I tried my hardest to keep my eyes off of the tight pair of jeans hugging perfectly round cheeks in front of me, jiggling with each quick step of her pink and white sneakers. Once on the elevator, she stood in front of me, pushing her ass against my crotch while looking back at me.

"Where are we going, exactly?" I asked.

AZM did not answer me, she instead just hummed her entrance music while swaying her hips to the beat. Before the elevator moved, my cock was at full attention, noticeably pushing against the young woman. Once it started to move, I felt a hand reaching back to feel what was building in my pants. The blond never took her eyes off of me as she played around with my zipper. She teased pulling it down and setting me free but the elevator stopped and her hand hurried back to mine.

The second the door opened, AZM once again pulled me along. I had to walk hunched over to hide the very prominent tent that she had caused to form. Eventually, we reached a door with a keypad next to two large windows showing an office room. The woman pulled her phone out and read out loud the numbers she typed in.

"What is this?" I asked.

"My uncle is a big-wig here and this is his private office," she said as the door unlocked. "He is on vacation, so nobody is going to use it."

"I can see through these windows though," I added, worried about privacy.

"Stand right there," AZM commanded.

I watched the wrestler in the office flip a switch, causing the windows to darken completely, giving the room full privacy.

"Wow, impressive," I said, observing up and down before walking in. "So I guess we are in the cl-"

I stopped in my tracks at the sight of a now topless AZM sitting atop the mahogany desk, her index finger hanging on her lower lip while her love-soaked eyes batted her lashes at me. I violently kicked the door closed and ran towards the petite woman, wrapping my arms tightly around her and pushing my tongue against hers. The blond's hand instantly started tugging at the collar of my polo shirt, yanking it up and over my head. With our bare skin touching, I lay her down gently on the desk and put my full weight on top of her. Her eyes were half-open as I broke the kiss.

"You have no idea how long I have wanted this," she whispered. "I was so jealous of Kid and Saya when they told me about you."

I kept my eyes locked on hers as my fingers fumbled around with her zipper. Unlike in the elevator, there was to be no teasing. I pulled it down fast with one hand while the other whipped her belt out and threw it to the floor below. The tight jeans and black cotton panties took some effort to slide past her hips and ass but in a very short time, the high-speed wrestler was only left clad in a black pair of ankle socks. She immediately put her hand on her cleanly-shaven pussy, spreading her lips wide to show me all of her glistening glory.

I fell to my knees in front of her and placed a hand on each inner thigh, my face just inches from her cunt. I could feel the heat emanating from her on my skin, causing my mouth to water and drawing me closer. I poked my tongue out and pressed it against her pussy, causing her to let out a high-pitched squeal of excitement.

"Oh my fuck!" she cried as I slithered around her, teasing her entrance.

I could hear AZM's breathing quicken as the tip of my tongue wedged between her tight pussy walls, sliding in as far as it could. Those breaths quickly transformed into cute moans matching the rhythm of my dancing tongue stirring up her sweet, hot juices. As the aroma of the young woman's radiating passion drifted up my nose, my tongue curled upward, giving her g-spot the full attention it clearly had not been getting.

"Oh god, oh god, oh god!" she exclaimed. "Right there, William!"

AZM was swinging her arms around, looking for something to grip on to while her entire body shook with little to no control. The woman's impressive thighs started to close around my head, only causing me to move my tongue faster as the grip increased. I gave her ass a sharp slap, bringing a scream out of her. With my mouth filling up with her gushing liquids and the tightness of her legs reaching maximum levels, I somehow fit a finger between us and against her clit. Not having much room to move around, I did my best to rub it as fast as possible.

"Please don't stop," she begged. "Please, sir."

I could feel my phone vibrating in my pants but I was not about to ruin one of the most intense orgasms of AZM's young life. My tongue went numb with how fast it was massaging that hyper-sensitive ball of nerves inside of her. There was no holding back for her at this point.

AZM was desperately looking for something to scream into, not wanting to alert anyone outside of the office as to what was happening. My free hand found her sweatshirt and I handed it to her. As soon as she bit down on the sleeve, every muscle in her body started to twitch and contract. Even muffled, I could hear the orgasmic cries leave her small body as clear as day. The liquid exiting her cunt was enough to fully coat my mouth and assist in me in sliding out from between her spasming legs.

I instantly pulled the shirt sleeve out of her mouth, pressed my lips to hers and entangled our tongues while she slowly recovered from the rush. I could feel her breathing begin to slow while her tongue remained still. Without breaking the kiss, I pulled my phone out to read the message that tried to take my attention.

"Boarding starts in fifteen minutes," Momo's text read.

After breaking the kiss but before putting the phone away, I snapped a picture of my thoroughly-pleased lover to send to Saki. AZM made no effort to stop me as she was too busy glaring at the bulge in my pants.

"I guess we don't have much time, so I guess it's your turn," she said, reaching out to free my cock from its painful chamber.

"Fifteen minutes to board," I said, pulling my pants and underwear completely off. "Screw foreplay, I really just want to fuck you."

"Don't forget the condom," she reminded me.

I reached into the pocket of my discarded jeans and pulled out the condom. As I was about to tear it open, something I spotted in the corner of my eye gave me a change of idea. AZM watched me slide the condom into the stapler on the desk and pound on it three times. The smile on her face only grew as I tossed the damaged rubber into the trash can and pulled the blond's legs apart once again.

"Can't use it now," I said, lining my cock up and pushing forward, instantly filling the petite woman's slick cunt with all six inches of me.

AZM's eyes shot wide open at the sudden invasion with an uncontrollable smile soon following. Her hand slowly reached for her breasts, giving herself a hard grope while purring in pure ecstasy with each rough thrust I gave her. With a slight arch in her back, I slid an arm behind her and lifted her from the desk. I carried her over to the window and pushed her body against it, lining our faces up. Her bright eyes hung half-opened while her hungry lips begged for a kiss. As we kissed once more, I began aggressively fucking her against the glass.

As the young woman's ass slapped against the window with force, I looked around her and saw the crowd of people walking by what to them was a blacked-out glass. The thrill of knowing how unaware these people were of the dirty act taking place mere inches from them only made me fuck AZM harder. Part of me wondered if they could hear her sweaty backside bumping and squeaking against the glass, or the increasingly louder moans and swears leaving her lips. A bigger part of me could not possibly care less.

"Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!" she exclaimed while wrapping her legs around my ass.

AZM rested her chin on my shoulder and started giggling. I quickly looked over my shoulder, worrying if someone had snuck in the room, only to find nothing.

"What was so funny?" I asked.

"Nothing, you just hit me in a good spot," she said before burying her lips into my neck, trying to push me onto the floor.

As my ass touched the carpet below, AZM straightened herself up and smiled down at me. She pulled my hands up to her small breasts, making me cup them and hold them in place as she began bouncing up and down, taking control of the fucking for the first time. Loud smacking sounds of her soaked thighs slapping against mine as she roughly rode my pulsating pole filled the room. My fingers pinched at her nipples, bringing back the giggles between her moans that were increasing in pitch.

"Make me cum again," she cried.

My hands slid down her smooth skin until reaching her hips. All ten fingers dug into her and I took back control, pulling her up and down on my cock like nothing more than a breathing sex toy. She bit down on her lower lip and fully relaxed allowing me to ragdoll her. Once I saw her eyes rolling back while her tongue poked out of the corner of her mouth, I found it hard to hold back my own orgasm. I was determined, though, to make sure that the gorgeous girl got her wish first.

I quickly rolled AZM back onto her back, pinning her ankles by her ears and put all my weight into fucking her as hard as I could. Our sweat-coated foreheads touched and our eyes once again focused on each other until her eyes started to cross and roll back again, this time unintentional.

"I'm cumming again, I'm cumming again," she panted. "Mr. William, I'm cu-"

AZM's voice locked up as her second intense orgasm lit every nerve in her body on fire. I could feel every muscle I was pressed against spasming while the carpet soaked up the gushing liquid that her contracting vaginal walls were forcing out. The vise-like grip around my cock was too much for me to handle. For a fast wrestler, AZM had a long, drawn out orgasm that I could no longer wait to end.

12