Chasing STARDOM Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Before I could attempt to pull out of AZM, my own orgasm hit me hard and fast, spraying the inside of the twenty-one-year-old's spasming pussy with thick ropes of cum. I slammed my lips against hers and moaned deep down her throat while hard shot after hard shot of cum continued to fill her petite body. After what felt like an hour, my balls were finally empty and I was left there laying atop the equally worn-out woman. Our lips were still locked together, our tongue barely dancing together as we blew hard breaths down each other's throats.

A minute later, I rolled off of AZM and we lay on the floor, our chests heaving in exhaustion and our genitals still pulsating. Slowly, she rolled over and lay her head on my shoulder, throwing an arm over me.

"Kid was right, Kamitani was right, you're fucking amazing at this," she said, still catching her breath.

"You are amazing too," I replied. "You're just as wild as I would've imagined."

"Thank you," she purred before struggling to sit up. "We should probably get going. Don't want to miss the flight."

I pulled myself up, my mind in a haze. I found my clothes and redressed while AZM did the same. We could not keep our eyes off of each other as we dressed and left the room, my arm around her shoulder as she hugged me tight, burying her face in my armpit. Our timing was perfect as the boarding announcement was made over the P.A. system just as we reached Momo at the table with our bags.

"You two look exhausted," she said. "THAT good, huh?"

"Maybe," AZM said with a smile that hid nothing. "I get why all of you talk so highly of him now."

"It's been a while since I had that experience," she responded. "Thanks to Mayu swapping seats with me though, I guess I'll get a refresher."

Mayu had been booked for the seat next to me but hearing that Momo would now be my passenger in the first-class section brought my tired cock back up to partial attention.

"Saki is okay with it?" I asked.

"Saki told her to do it," Momo said with a laugh. "I may have also been pushing for it. Remember when you came back and I said we would get together when I'm not busy anymore? It's a long flight, I won't be busy with anything but you and the person Saki gave HER ticket to."

"Who is that?" I asked.

"And ruin the surprise?," she joked. "Just know that it's someone you have not been with before, that I know of. You won't forget this flight, William."

AZM smacked me on the ass before scurrying off in front of me to board. Momo softly grabbed my hand and kissed me on the cheek before we did to the same.

12