Chasing You - Pt. 02

Story Info
Rajat gets handsy with her teacher.
1.2k words
3.82
1k
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 03/25/2024
Created 03/18/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Naina has been in my class since first year. I always looked at her and admired her beauty. I always wished I could get to talk to her, and eventually, we did. During a class, she was sitting right in front of me, and just like that we started to talk!

She was extremely sweet to talk and I liked her, I mean she became an obsession. I know it's not the best thing to do, but sometimes people just take that space in your mind you just can't seem to let them go. But, following years, I faced mental health issues, I just fell off being with people and talking to them, and I felt as if I didn't exist anymore. I didn't even realize I went from front desk to last, and she was studious and stayed at the first bench in every class.

Of course, our conversations ended, but there was a weird event that happened once in a while. Don't know, sometimes I would notice her looking at me, for a while and then she would shift her gaze. I always wondered,

'Why does she look at me?', 'Does she like me?', 'Is she afraid, just like me to tell it?', I don't know, or If I'll ever know, because it would be weird to ask her directly.

After the amazing masturbation session, I cleaned my hands. It's 7 already, class starts at 8, I better get packing. After packing, I took the bus to the college.

The class was boring as hell, but on the bright side, there were two beautiful things to observe. One was Naina, looking cute in her red shirt and blue denim jeans, nothing special, but when she wears it, it stands out.

Another, was the professor, Ms. Reema. A 40-ish-old woman, but you can't say by looking at her. She looks as if she is in her early 30s easily. She had a good amount of body in the right places, I'll say that. I don't know why guys are so obsessed with slim, thin girls whereas a body like Ms. Reema's is what makes my desire go nuts. Big breasts which I imagine must hang down when she is naked and the best part, is her ass. Oh, fuck, that round huge ass is why I sit through this miserable lecture.

Oh, fuck, that round huge ass is why I sit through this miserable lecture

Ms. Reema is a boring professor, to say the least, she comes in, does her job, and leaves, she doesn't even know who are the students in this class, or who I am, but that works in my favor. I can stare at her ass as she is hardly observing anyone, so she has never pointed me out for looking at her. Also, can she do that? I used to be worried initially, but well girls do have asses and they are gorgeous so that I can look, it's not that I am touching or anything, No!, so I should never be ashamed of this. It's fine and since then, I have become more than fine.

The best part about the lecture is when she starts writing on the lower section of the board. Do you know why? because she bends, and when she bends, her ass comes in full bloom. The big round ass just seems spankable. Oh, fuck, I can't even imagine how the touch must feel like? Yeah, I could only imagine!

Oh! Class is over finally, after 2 hours of Ms. Reema's ass show, I can take a break and look at Naina. Well, she is gone, oh! let me go where it is gone. I moved out of the classroom, and I could see Naina with her girlfriends, laughing and going toward the canteen. Oh well, should I go? Her friends are awful people, but, yeah can at least see her from a distance.

As I was making up my mind, I heard a voice.

"Hello, can you help me?". I turned around and saw Ms. Reema standing there, with a bag, which looked like exam sheets.

"Sure, Ma'am", I said.

Very well, there goes my plan. The bag was very heavy and Ms. Reema was already a handful and I had to carry it to the staff room. But the journey turned out much better than I imagined, I could observe the swinging ass of Ms. Reema as she walked in front of me. My eyes were fixated on the amazing swinging motion of the ass. Women's asses move in beautiful to and fro motion, but none look as amazing as she did.

I didn't even realize when we reached the room, my gaze broke when she turned around and said, "Keep it over there!", so I did.

She was busy looking at some other stuff and the gap between the table and the wall was small and Ms. Reema was blocking most of it. To not make it any awkward, I didn't ask her to move so I slid by, but accidentally my hand just brushed along her ass.

A panic came over me, fuck, what did I do? I touched her without consent, I am so horrible, I am going to be expelled from college...Nothing happened. Ms. Reema stood just like nothing had happened. Wait, didn't she notice? I was getting worried for no reason and I just touched Ms. Reema's prized ass. Oh, it felt so good, so soft, my hands just bounced off it, so squishy. Should I try again? Maybe get close to her and ask ma'am if I can leave?

I got close to Ms. Reema, my left hand was just close to her ass, I said, "Ms. Reema?"

"Hmm..?" She mummed.

I in my nervousness, brushed off her ass again, and just let my hand stay there. I could feel the warmth of her ass flowing through my hands. My cock was getting longer and longer, I was in 9 clouds. This is what an ass feels like. Yes, it was my first time touching a woman's ass. Most of all she doesn't seem to notice. I guess the fabric of the saree wasn't making much disturbance, lucky me! But if I keep it any longer I will be in deep trouble, time to over it.

"Can I leave?", I asked.

"Yeah!", she said, without looking, I quickly moved my hands back as she drew the chair out to sit on it. Before I got even more panicked I left the room.

What a day! The whole day I was just thinking of Ms. Reema's soft and squishy ass. Wish I could do it again. I was so lost, that I forgot next week companies are coming for placements, and I have prepped for none. I don't even know if anyone will ever take me, am I good enough?

To tackle these negative thoughts, I went to one place which always made me cheerful. Porn! Yes, who do I watch, Oh yes, Sheena Ryder, the ultimate MYLF. For the night my program was done, what an amazing, beautiful day!

--------------------------- END OF PART 2 --------------------------------------

THANKS FOR READING! HOPE YOU LIKE IT. PLEASE LIKE, COMMENT, AND SHARE IF YOU DID, NEXT PART COMING SOON!!