Chasing You - Pt. 01

Story Info
Story about Rajat and his daily life being single and lonely.
1k words
3.83
608
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 03/25/2024
Created 03/18/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part 1 "WHERE DO I BEGIN?"

"Uh...Uhhh.. Fuck.. Rajat.., Good god fuck me!"

Naina was riding my cock up and down in a beautiful loop. The girl I had a desire to fuck was in front of me. Her body weight was pushing me and the wetness of her pussy was drenching my cock, like the best lube in the world. My regular oil doesn't make me feel so good as her pussy juice is making me.

"Oh, Oh.. Fuck me! Harder, Harder!!", Naina moaned like a wild dog, well after this she will be my bitch, my personal bitch! Ooh, my thoughts are getting wild!

I have been fucking her like this for what 10 minutes and I have already made her cum 3 TIMES!!

Can you fucking believe it? Naina was wearing a shirt and pants, which I saw her wearing at the event a few days ago, I asked her to dress in that dress. Tight dresses make me go nuts.

Now, her pant was thrown on the table, and her panties were down to her left ankle. I always wanted to see what her panties looked like now they are lying lifeless as Naina's body is vibrating on my dick.

Her boobs are bouncing up and down and that motion can make any guy hypnotize. Her boobs were always big, round, not those extra large, MILFY types but just cute round in which you want to bury your face and feel like heaven. Fuck, but those delicious melons are covered inside her blue shirt, and her buttons are doing their best job of not breaking apart from pressure. I can't wait any longer, so I ask her.

"Naina, can I rip open your shirt?!", I ask. Naina was moaning and her mind had drifted away in lust, so I asked her again, this time loudly.

"NAINA!", I scream. "Yes!", Naina replies.

"Can I rip open your shirt?", I ask demanding. She nods permitting me to do what I always wanted to do to her shirt.

I grab her shirt from the middle, the little gaps between the buttons were now screaming to be let free, the animal in me is going crazy, and my heart starts pumping fast, fuck her it goes. With a sudden force, I rip open her shirt like a cheap cloth. In a flash, the buttons ran to the far corners of the room and the shirt ripped open, and out came the most gorgeous and round melons as I had imagined right in front of me.

Without wasting any time, I sucked on those nipples. Dark or light pink, well any color is fine, as long as it's attached to her body. Hmmm, this is what heaven feels like! As my lips rolled on her erect nipple, it sent a sensation down her body which made her head go back in a picturesque arch. Her breast feels like the softest pillow I have ever put my head to. Can I live here like this forever? I wish it could happen, I would never leave this place!

I can't imagine a girl like her, who stops my heart just by looking at her, whose smile is the most precious thing I have ever seen. Whenever she smiles I just freeze in real time to see her go, her hair long and they float with the wind. There is so much in her to observe and love. She may not be the average Wattpad type girl, perfect in all ways and sizes. Nope, but she is perfect for me, that's what matters, she is mine.

As, I was drifting in thought a loud moan brought me back, and she came again, 4th TIME! Now she looks lost and tired. Okay, time to bring this to an end. What do I do for the finale? Should I cum on her face, her mouth, her belly, and her legs, or just let it pour inside her belly?

We have been fucking without a condom, so might as well bring this to a beautiful closure. Will she not get pregnant? We don't know, as long as we are together we'll fight everything, this is the lock in our love life.

So, I grab her ass tightly and move my hips up and down faster, her moans grew again, and her boobs are jumping like rubber balls, she looks at me with those beautiful eyes, and I am locked to her, I don't want to see anything else, now and with one final stroke, I came!!

"FUUUUUCCKK!! Ah...Ahh!!", it all came out. But, why are my hands warm? Why is there liquid in my palm?

I opened my eyes and saw little rays of early sunrise filling my room, soon it dawned on me, there was no Naina in front of me. The only thing down are my shorts. I came back to my senses in a while. I was just masturbating, my morning wood was feeling extra sensitive today and I couldn't resist the image of Naina in the auditorium, wearing the same shirt and pants as I was imagining her.

Then guilt came into me, I imagined doing wild things with a girl so adorable and who I love, am I OK? I felt bad for doing it, but it was just imagination, it's not real. Well, it was so imaginative that in reality, she is not even a friend. I have been staring at her for 3 years straight and now college is coming to a close and we never even had a decent conversation, let alone dating her!

How do I do it? I can't stay like this forever, If I want her I should do something finally, living a life as a masturbator isn't going to be very fruitful, but as these thoughts were racing, I got an urge to watch porn, well why not, it can make me feel good!

Hey, don't forget how it makes you feel miserable afterward, don't you remember what kind of person it makes, you! Well, yes, where do I begin?

------------------------------------------- End of Part 1 ----------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for reading, this is my very first erotic story and I will be making it into a series, I don't know how long, but let's see where this journey takes me! Do give a like and share!