Chasity Woodworth Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes—," I barely recognized my own voice.

I closed my eyes in anticipation as I felt his hand lift my skirt higher. I was waiting, itching for him to touch me harder. Then, his hand withdrew, and my face became hot. For a moment I was overcome with a sense of doubt, I was afraid to open my eyes just when I heard the snap of his belt coming undone.

"On your knees."

I sunk down. I felt dizzy and desperate in a way I did not recognize, my body moving with an unknown urgency as I began to kiss the soft, warm skin of the stranger's stomach. My mouth moved down and I could feel his erected cock brushing against my jaw. He grabbed my jaw in his hand and moved my face away.

"Be a good girl, and follow directions," he said. He sounded far away now. I took in inventory of the scene in front of me, his erect cock straining against his black briefs. Slowly he pealed down the band and it sprung free, hairless and impressive. I wondered if I could fit it all in my mouth, and I was overcome with desire and fear all at once.

He had undone my tight bun and began to gather my hair up in my fists. "Go ahead," he directed when he saw my hypnotized expression, "Get it wet." With my hair, he moved my head where he wanted it while I began to run my tongue and mouth over the shaft of his cock. I loved his taste, his smell. I was surprised by the saltiness of his pre-cum as he made me swirl the head of his cock in my mouth. "I want you to take it all, okay," he said, but not as a question, and pulled my hair back to force my throat open. I obliged, and slid my mouth down his cock, taking it deep into my throat. I gaged a little as I began to bob on his cock, taking him deeper each time.

I realized he had began to gasp, and I felt my clit begin to throb again. After few minutes, he pulls out of my mouth abruptly and pulled me to my feet. I stumbled a little bit while he forced me to turn around and pressed me against the wall. He pressed himself against me, the head of his cock teasing at the entrance of my pussy and rubbing against my clit.

"You are very well-behaved, Ms. Woodworth," he said as he put his hands on my hip to position me better, "Are you enjoying yourself?" He slipped on hand around my hips and began to rub my clit, slowly at first.

I moaned as I answered that I was.

"I had a feeling you were a slut," he said and began to rub faster. I could feel an orgasm building, my heart rate increased and my thoughts dissipated. "You like getting fucked, don't you?"

"Yes—."

"I am sure you would like me to fuck you now. Is that what you want?" he said as he slowed down his rubbing again. My body was tense and frustrated and I tried to grind my hips into him, to try and slid his cock inside of me. He responded by pressing me harder into the wall. "Not so fast, Ms. Woodworth. I make the rules. You have to use your words. If you want me to fuck you, you have to ask."

I stuttered trying to find the words. He was still rubbing my clit in small circles and now had the other hand sliding on my shirt to play with one of my nipples. It was too much, but not enough, I found myself thinking. "Will you—will you fuck—fuck me," I managed to get out as he pinched hard on my left nipple.

"You're missing a key phrase, Ms. Woodworth," he whispered as I felt the head of his cock find my open pussy again, "A word required if you are going to be working with polite society, like the Dunbars. I am sure you know it."

"Please," I mumbled through gritted teeth. He was rubbing fast again, so fast I could barely make words.

"Please, what?"

"Please, sir, fuck me. Please, I can't handle it anymore."

He thrust himself inside me, my pussy tightening automatically from anticipation, but the wetness made it easy for him. He began to thrust in and out of me, slamming my body against the wall. "Is this what you wanted," he said breathlessly. He was enjoying himself, I realized, and began to flex my pussy on his cock on each well timed thrust. The third time I did it he moved his hand from my nipple to my throat, and squeezed tightly. "You want me to let you cum?" he whispered into my ear and rubbed my clit harder. He repositioned himself and his cock began to hit against my g-spot. I was flushed with pleasure, and could scarcely respond. "You are going to have to beg for it," he said as he began to tighten his grip around my throat.

"Please, sir," I began, "I want to cum. Please, let me cum."

He began to fuck me faster. "Louder."

"Please!" I attempted to yell, but couldn't even hear myself. My orgasm was threatening to overtake me any moment. "Please, sir, let me cum."

"Now," he said.

Instantly, I felt my entire body seize up and then fall into a tremble. My pussy pulsated against his cock as he began to fill me up with warm cum. I tried to bite back my moan, my body becoming weak in his arms as I slouched between the wall and his body, overtaken by the reverberating waves of pleasure. I felt like I was melting into a pool on the floor.

He propped me up, half dressed and breathless, while I gathered my composure. When my knees could hold me, he turned me around and begun to re-button my shirt. He had already tucked away his cock and smoothed down his pants, not a single mused blonde hair out of place. But I could still feel his cum dripping down the inside of my thigh.

You can clean yourself up, he told me, as he tucked my blouse back into my skirt. Use the shower in the guest bath, lie down for a while if I must, he said. I didn't say anything as he guided me to one of the spare bedrooms. I could start on Monday, he told me, the Dunbars would be back on Wednesday to meet me. He'd leave a key on the counter so I could let myself in, he explained. Maybe he would come by to see how I was getting along before Mr. Dunbar was home, but only maybe.

"I look forward to working with you, Ms. Woodworth," he said before he closed the bedroom door, "I believe you will be a good fit."

It was then, that I remembered I still had never caught his name.

12