Chaste

Story Info
Jim And Sarah expore her fantasy to become fully chaste.
2.2k words
3.72
8.7k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SimonCW
SimonCW
42 Followers

Jim and Sarah had met through a mutual friend and had been seeing. As their relationship grew and blossomed, they began to confide in each other about their fantasy's. Jim loved the idea of tying up Sarah and she had a fantasy to be dominated and chaste.

They had ordered a few toys online a mask, a ball gag, some wrist and ankle cuffs and chains and of course a fully fitted chastity belt with hidden locks. Their sex life became more adventurous and exciting. Sarah had never enjoyed sex so much and was having some of the most body rocking orgasms every weekend. Jim was keeping Sarah locked in her belt all week only allowing her release at the weekends when of course she would be tied to the bed and fucked to multiple orgasms.

Jim and Sarah's weekends got better and better as did the sex, occasional new toys would appear, massagers vibrators butt plugs all entered the game and Sarah spent most of her weekends bound to the bed in orgasmic rapture.

As their relationship deepened Sarah trusted Jim completely. She told Jim that she wanted to try chastity a bit longer term, Jim experimented with leaving Sarah several weeks denying her release.

About a year into their relationship, Jim told Sarah he was going to change things up and was going to get some new high-tech toys. Sarah was intrigued and excited at the same time. He told her he had ordered the new toys and because they were so special and expensive the order could take a few days, but he hoped they would arrive in time for the weekend.

Friday came and so did a big box with plain packaging. After dinner Sarah showered and changed into her robe. Sarah was so excited and decided there was no time like the present to try her new toys. Jim bound Sarah to the bed as normal and blindfolded her. He did not what her to see what was coming.

He opened the box and laid out several smaller packages all from the Perma-Wear Fetish Company, he smiled and opened the first package. It was an ordinary looking Gag. He asked Sarah to Open her mouth, she had worn a Gag during love making several times and it excited her that she could cum and not make so much noise that the Neighbours would complain. Jim inserted the Gag. As it went in she could feel it was shaped much better than her old Gag. Her Teeth fitted in a groove in the Gag and there was place for her tongue to rest, she was a little concerned that it went deeper into her throat than her old one. Then the Gag suddenly became slightly larger in her mouth, and this prevented her from making any noise or allowed its removal.

Jim opened another package this one contained wrist and thigh cuffs, sleek and silver looking. He untied her right wrist and put on the first cuff, it went on snug and locked with a satisfying click and, as it did the joint disappeared and Sarah's wrist tingled for a moment, then he re tied her to the bed. He did the same with Sarah's left wrist and admired his work. He then Took the first thigh Cuff and attached it to her right leg again it was snug fit and as it clicked shut again the joint disappeared and Sarah felt a little tingle. He repeated the process on her left leg, and he could see Sarah was becoming more and More aroused.

He got down between her legs and started to nibble and caress her mound and as he did so she writhed with the sensuality of his touch and let out a hushed moan due to the Gag that was filling her mouth. He worked his tongue around her Labia and Clitoris and brought her to the edge of orgasm and stopped, he did this several times each time bringing her close and closer to climax. He had become very aroused, he removed his trousers and briefs, his manhood standing proud, he again brought Sarah to the edge and let her subside then entered her. Sarah immediately exploded into orgasm as he thrust into her, she orgasmed 3 more times each time with even more intensity until she nearly passed out. Jim then allowed himself to climax loudly and then they both laid still for a few moments in the afterglow. Sarah could feel the warmth of his cum in her and was happy, if she could have spoken, she would said was possibly the most explosive orgasm she had ever had.

When Jim came back, he opened one of the larger parcels, inside was a pair of boots. He untied her right foot and proceeded to gently pull the thigh length boot up Sarah's leg, he said to her quietly "Point your toes". Sarah complied and her foot moved into the end of the boot in a quite extreme angle. Her foot popped into place. It felt a bit strange but not overly uncomfortable. Jim zipped the boot up which came to just below her Thigh cuff. He repeated the same process with her left leg and restrained her ankles again.

He opened a small package and inside there were two nipple rings, Sarah was so very aroused her nipples were extended and enlarged larger than Jim had ever seen them He place a silver 3-inch round domed plate with a hole in it over her right nipple it did not look like it would fit over Sarah's nipple, but it did once it was seated against her firm breast he added the cap. It looked magnificent and he told Sarah so. He added the second plate and cap to her left nipple. Sarah spontaneously orgasmed as the nipple caps tingled as they connected to the small breastplate.

Jim opened the last parcel, it contained 2 phallus shaped rods, one was a large hollow dildo and the other a shorter but fatter hollow plug with a flare at the base. Jim took the larger Phallus and lubricated it with the supplied gel. He gently pushed it in to Sarah's vagina. It slid in effortlessly, it almost pulled itself in. He prepared the 2nd Phallus; he rolled Sarah on to her side. Sarah feared what was coming and for the first time she resisted. Jim managed to hold her still, but she clenched. Jim pushed the tapered and to her starfish and it went in slowly at first an then it seemed to pull itself in. The only pain Sarah felt was because she clenched but it was only for a moment. Both the dildo and plug stimulated her slightly and she quieted enjoying the feeling.

Jim then added the final piece, a u-shaped piece with a larger plate at one and, and a smaller plate at the other. He slid the device between her legs until it lined, then with a click it locked in place on to the hollow dildo and the butt plug, it tingled again and then Sarah felt something touched and encase her clitoris. She again became very aroused.

Jim said gently, "I have fitted all the toys, I have bought everything to give you your fantasy of being chaste in a more permanent way. From here on Sarah, you are here to serve me and me alone." She thought he sounded masterful, and this aroused her some more, but it also confused her a little, she was not sure what he quite meant by more permanent, but she loved Jim and only wanted to make him happy. Jim then said, I am going to lock you in to your new toys.

Jim removed a control pad from the box and turned it on. All the items he had fitted to her tingled at the same time. The pre-programmed pad gave Jim complete control of her new toys, and Sarah was about to find out exactly what Jim meant by more permanent.

Jim said I am sorry but some of what happens next may be a little uncomfortable for a few minutes".

He pressed the first button that said arm, he then selected all the items except the Gag. He then pressed activated. Sarah's senses where in a whirl, the boots tightened and forced her feet in to an en-point ballet position and then the tingle became momentarily painful as, she felt the nanites release into her legs and the boots attached themselves to her legs permanently. She tried to scream but the gag stifled it, then it was over.

The thigh Cuffs then locked permanently. And the nanites made the bond, this again was painful but only for a moment. Then her wrist cuffs activated, and she jolted with the pain as they to attached themselves to her wrists.

Next her nipples jewellery activated, the caps tightened and then there was a searing pain, first her right nipple was pierced and then her left. A bar with balls at each end appeared at each of her nipples and they were permanently locked away.

Lastly the chastity belt activated, as the nanites gripped on to her making the attachments permanent, she again felt a searing pain as first the butt Plug became a permanent part of her as then did the dildo in her vagina. Sarah tried to scream but it was muffled by the gag. After a few moments, the pain subsided until the plate locked on to her clitoris and pierced it at this point Sarah passed out. After a few minutes she came back round, but she knew this was no dream or nightmare This was real, this was what she asked for. She could feel every one of the devices tightening their grip on her.

Jim then said quietly, I have given you your dream of being chaste and taken control of you, your life and your sex. He released her wrists and ankles from their bonds. He put a 12-inch chain between her ankles and fastened them to the boots. Sarah still blindfolded was helped to the edge of the bed and she was made to stand, this is where she found there were no heels, and she was balanced on her toes alone. momentarily and held her wrist together behind her back until her new cuffs locked together.

Jim said softly "there is just one thing left to activate".

Sarah struggled, at this point she knew Jim was going to take her voice.

He removed her blindfold and said gently. "I have given you everything you desired, for a chaste life. You will cook, clean and look after me and in return you will be taken care of well and truly loved. The nanites now coursing round your body will slow down you're aging they will feed you and deal with the waste you will never need to eat or go the toilet again. Your periods will stop and you can never become pregnant. I have the ability to ensure you have orgasm's the like of which you cannot imagine. The groin plate and anal cover both open so you can be penetrated. You will have no access to your Clitoris or nipples, But I will ensure they are regularly stimulated".

Tears ran down Sarah's face, this was exactly what she had wanted but she afraid and about to lose her voice.

Jim then took the control, he said "This is keyed to my fingerprint only. I have complete control over you, if you are obedient, you will be rewarded with pleasure like you cannot imagine and if not, well it will be a surprise!"

Jim lifted the control and selected Gag, he armed it and then looked into Sarah's eyes and pressed activate. The gag filled Sarah's mouth and enclosed her tongue, the then extended into her throat, and then the nanites did their work. The gag was becoming permanently fixed. Internally it had attached itself to her inner cheeks and her throat, externally it engulfed her lips and melded so you couldn't see where Sarah ended, and the Gag reached her vocal cords, it coated them with nanites and she was silenced. Sarah tried to scream but nothing came out. Jim had one last piece of information.

Sarah was beginning to feel drowsy, and Jim helped her on to the bed before she fell. Just before she lost consciousness, Jim told her she would be out for a day or 2 while the devices finalised their attachment. He clicked the thigh cuffs together and they locked. Then everything went dark!

When she woke, she felt calm and serine and knew this was the path she was meant to take.

Jim & Sarah lived well. Sarah looked after Jim's every need and in return he loved and rewarded her. He would sometimes open her chastity and make love to her and not allow her release. He would sometimes leave it months before activating the pleasure program, but when he did, he allowed her to endure the pleasure for hours sometimes days at a time.

Sarah was in heaven! She was complete!

SimonCW
SimonCW
42 Followers