Out of Female Chastity Tease

Story Info
Liz begs Dom to let her out of the chastity belt.
4.2k words
4.75
17.9k
36
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer: All characters are fictional and over the age of 21!

___

Dom looked down at his girlfriend, her brown nipples erect, her eyes pleading.

"Please, Dom, can you take it off? I am fucking going crazy!" Liz's eyes filled up with tears.

Dom had never seen her so horny. And she had only been in the chastity belt for a week.

Her denial periods were usually between one to two weeks, but this was the first time with a chastity belt and she hadn't been allowed any touches on her pussy. And that had skyrocketed her need and her horniness.

She willingly sucked him off every time he wanted to and even when she couldn't handle her own need.

His eyes had gotten wide, when she had crawled under his desk while he worked from home, and after a few minutes of foreplay had taken his cock into her mouth. When he tried to stop her, she had just taken it even deeper and hummed with pleasure, when he came in her mouth.

It was a good thing none of his colleagues had decided to call him at that time.

He had never seen her like that before, but he knew what she wanted.

Dom took the keys out of his pocket and let the chain with it dangle in front of her face. Liz's eyes locked onto the dangling object and her entire being turned into a cat in heat.

"Please... Oh god, Dom... Please. Please... Let me out, I need to feel something, anything on my clit. It is killing me, Dom!"

Damn, his cock got hard, as he saw her this needy and desperate for relief. He loved her like that. And deep down she loved it, too, that's why they decided to add the chastity belt to their play.

His dick twitched in his pants and he sighed.

"Okay, Baby, let's make a deal," he said and dangled the keys in front of her again. "I will let you out, but you will take what I have in store for you." It's not like she usually had any say in what he did to her, but he wanted to rub it in her face that he was in charge. And he loved her more for giving him the control over her body.

Liz moaned.

"Anything, Dom, just let me out."

"Well, if you really want it, I will let you out... Get the massage oil and the spreader bondage device."

Liz knew exactly what that meant. Her pussy would be exposed to him completely. He would use the bondage device, so she couldn't move at all.

Her clit throbbed at the thought. She quickly stood up and ran into the living room, grabbed the spreader bondage device and brought it back to him, without thinking of her nakedness.

Dom smiled. His girl was learning. A few months ago, when they started her denial journey, she was more than reluctant to walk around naked and he practically had to force her. But after some time, she needed to be touched by him, she craved it! So she ditched her clothes at home and ran around naked, whenever possible.

He led her to the bedroom and told her to lie down on the bed. Then he put the cuffs around her ankles and tied them to the straps next to her wrists. Her knees were bent this way and forced next to her chest, spreading her open. Wide open.

She didn't necessarily like this position, because of how open she was and how he could see... everything.

Dom put the straps around her wrists and tied them to her ankle and then to the headrest of the bed, not allowing her to move them down in protection.

This made her suspicious. She knew he wanted her completely open. But he never tied her to the headrest.

"Dom? What are you doing?" she asked carefully. She didn't want him to stop and thought she might as well ask now, before it was too late.

"It's for safety reasons. My safety," he simply stated.

Liz didn't know what to think. For his safety? She looked at him with a puzzled expression.

"You will find out soon enough, Baby."

Dom opened the drawer next to the bed and pulled out the blindfolds. Liz's heart pounded in her chest. She had a very hard time keeping her breathing calm and her eyes locked on Dom's. He smiled at her, while he fastened the blindfold around her head. They rarely ever used it. But she wouldn't complain today, not when he had agreed to unlock her.

"Okay, you are ready."

Dom moved back and looked at the sight of his naked girlfriend, tied up and completely at his mercy.

"Please, Dom..." Liz pleaded again.

"Soon, Baby," he simply said, before he opened her chastity belt.

Her pussy twitched at the sound of the clasp and her heartbeat skyrocketed.

He removed the belt and she wanted to feel him stroke her pussy, but he did... Nothing.

Liz squirmed and pulled on the straps, but he had tied them perfectly. She couldn't move. She didn't dare to speak, so she waited for what he would do to her next.

He had prepared a washcloth and quickly and methodically cleaned her, but she still slightly moaned at the touch.

Once she was cleaned, he left her to dry and sat beside her. Carefully he put a few drops of the massage oil onto her breasts. They were sensitive, really sensitive and the past few days she only had stimulation there.

Liz gasped, as he spread the oil over her breasts and delicately slowly rubbed it in. It felt so good.

She moaned and pulled at the restraints.

Dom knew what this did to her. And it drove him crazy to have his girlfriend moan under his touch.

Her nipples ached to be touched.

Dom rubbed his thumb over the hard tip and Liz arched her back, moaning again. He massaged her breasts thoroughly and her entire body tingled and she loved every second of it.

But it wasn't enough.

"Please..." she breathed. She had given in to him, knowing he had something planned for her.

She couldn't see him, but Dom grinned. He loved her needy. And he knew she would beg at some point. But she didn't even last five minute of his breast massage.

He rolled her nipples between his fingers and Liz's hips bucked involuntarily.

"Please, Dom, please touch me, I am dying here!" She was panting heavily. Her pussy was so wet.

He had been right!

"Okay, Baby. I offer you a deal. I will edge you for an hour. If you can hold yourself back, I will reward you with an orgasm afterward. If you cum, you will be put back in the chastity cage for at least one week. And one extra day for every five minutes that are left on the clock. Do you accept the deal?"

Liz nodded furiously. "Yes, yes, I accept."

"Good girl." Dom grinned. She would hate him after the session, he was sure about that. But he loved her like that. And he couldn't wait to see her begging for mercy.

"I will wash my hands real quick, Baby," he said and left her alone for a moment.

She tried to calm herself, but her clit was still throbbing. But she would be touched. Any moment now.

Dom came back and sat before her spread pussy. If it weren't so fun to see her desperate because of the belt, he could look at her all day. She was completely waxed and beautiful.

"You are gorgeous, Baby."

She moaned and squirmed. She wanted his touch so badly. She had been ready to do anything he told her, when he unlocked the belt.

Her clit was already swollen, although he hadn't even touched her yet. It was completely engorged and begging for attention, peeking out under the hood.

Fucking perfect for today.

He opened the drawer again and pulled out tape, ripped off two strips and taped the hood of her clit up, so that her clit was completely exposed.

"What... What are you doing, Dom?" she asked nervously, as she felt him taping her pussy.

"You will find out, Baby. Be a good girl and relax," he said with a grin.

"But... It is too much. You are exposing me," Liz said, feeling more insecure about what he had planned.

"Do you want to back out? I could lock you back up again..."

"No, no, no... I'm fine." Liz shook her head. She didn't want to give up on this chance. Not now. Not when she had almost died of lust for a whole week.

Dom chuckled. "Okay then." He didn't say another word and just spread her pussy lips open, exposing the engorged nub.

She wanted to close her legs, but she couldn't. She felt so vulnerable, exposed like this.

And she loved it.

Until Dom picked a feather from the drawer and put it to her clit.

Her entire body froze, as he touched the feather on her swollen nub. Her clit pulsated under the feather and Liz squirmed and bucked her hips.

It was too much! And at the same time not enough!

"Dom! What... Oh God... That is... I can't... Oh God! I can't... Fuck!" She was panting, as he stroked her clit with the feather once again.

"What is it, Babe?"

Dom was very well aware how sensitive she was and how she reacted to a light touch of a feather.

Her clit felt too sensitive and the feather only added to her lust and her frustration.

She squirmed and bucked her hips, but there was nothing she could do to get away from the feather.

Very slow he drew the feather from the bottom of her clit to the top. She tensed and tried to move her hips out of the feather's reach, but he pressed his free hand to her hips, restricting her movement.

Dom saw how confused she was. It was torture to her, but she couldn't get away from it. He had chosen the right spot for his torture. But she could get out with her safe word anytime, should she choose to use it.

Liz squirmed and tensed as the feather moved lower, over her labia and she didn't know if she should be grateful, that the teasing on her clit stopped or if she wanted him to continue.

She was so fucking confused about what she felt and she didn't know if she liked it or hated it.

The feather moved lower again, over her perineum and she tensed and squirmed again. It was too sensitive there. She tried to pull on her bonds, but she couldn't and she groaned in frustration.

But he didn't stop there, he moved lower. She couldn't help it, she tensed again. He was so close to her anus!

And Dom knew how she reacted. He had planned it this way. He wanted to see her react. He moved the feather over the tiny hole and Liz bucked her hips involuntarily.

"On, no no no, Dom. Stop it!" She pleaded.

"Should I tease your clit instead? You still have 45 minutes to go, Baby..." He wriggled the feather directly on her anus and she couldn't help it, she gasped.

"I don't like it! Please, no! Not there, not there."

Her entire body was trembling and her heart pounded in her chest. She never thought her ass was ticklish but this? This was torture.

"So clit or anus, Baby. What will it be?" Dom grinned.

Bastard. He was fucking enjoying her torture and he knew how it drove her crazy.

"Fine, the clit! I want you to do that to the clit. Please," Liz said in defeat.

He chose the thin side of the feather and made sawing movements on the underside of her clit.

Liz cursed, but he could see her clit throbbing and she was so fucking wet!

"What is it, Babe? Do you like it?"

Liz shook her head in denial. "I fucking hate it!" she spat.

"Liar. Look, when I do this", he wriggled the top of the feather directly on top of her clit and she bucked her hips and squirmed, "your clit is throbbing. You can't lie to me."

He moved the feather to the other side and watched her.

Liz tried to close her legs to him, but she was restricted. She couldn't do it and it just drove her crazy.

"Domenico Tabelli, if you don't put the feather away this fucking second, I... I... I am going to... to... Oh fuck!" Her squirming got wilder. She knew now, why he needed the restraints for his safety. And he knew that she really was pissed, when she used his full name.

She almost never did.

He laughed and she could hear his grin. He knew her clit was throbbing with arousal. And although she hated it, her orgasm built up. Slowly. Torturously slowly.

He drew the feather from the underside to the top again and watched her. He could see it, her orgasm approaching, he could see how her entire body tensed.

"You are so fucking close, Baby." Dom grinned.

Liz shook her head in denial.

"No, yes, no... I don't know."

She had no idea anymore how to react. Was she close or not? Her pussy throbbed and her clit pulsated under the feather, although it was burning with the light sensation.

"25 minutes to go, Baby. Do you want me to continue or not?"

"No. Stop. I mean... Yes. Fuck!" She was so confused.

"Tell me. Which one is it?" Dom chuckled. He couldn't wait to hear what she would choose.

"Yes, please... I mean... No, no! I am close! Can I... Have a break?" She begged.

"I thought you didn't like it? How can you be close? I thought you hated it."

Dom moved the feather lower again and she gasped. Her entire being was tense and on fire.

"No... I mean... I don't... I am so fucking close, I can't help it. Fuck, I need a break!" Liz cursed.

He looked at her small body.

She was squirming and her legs were trembling, while he moved the feather over her labia. She was close. Really close. And she was trying to hold herself back. He could see it. He was proud of her. She was so much stronger than him in that regard.

He would have emptied himself a long time ago.

And he could see how much she needed the break. She panted heavily and her face was red with exertion.

"Okay, Baby. 5 minute break. But I will resume afterwards. You haven't forgotten your safe word, have you? Use it and it will all stop. Or I will finish the session. Do you understand?"

She nodded, relieved she would get the break.

He put the feather away and gave her a quick kiss.

Liz calmed her breathing and tried to relax a bit.

"You are so fucking strong, Baby." Dom said with a grin, after she had caught her breath a bit.

"Thanks, I guess?" Liz replied and tried to grin.

"But I really don't feel so strong."

"One day you will just take my compliment and accept it," he teased.

She laughed and squirmed.

Dom looked at her, taking in the sight of his girlfriend, restrained and completely exposed.

"Ready to continue, Babe?"

"No?" she grinned, but didn't even sound convincing. She loved the attention and she had just realized, that she really liked his torture. She was too weak to admit it though.

"Well, too bad but your five minutes are up and I want to continue."

He didn't give her another warning, he picked up the feather again and returned to her clit.

He started from the bottom and moved the feather very slowly over the engorged nub. He could see how she tensed and he grinned, while he moved the feather upward, in one smooth motion.

She moaned, when he made circles around her clit with the feather.

"I want you to hold yourself back, Baby. Don't you dare to cum," he whispered.

Liz tried breathing, tried relaxing her muscles, but she just couldn't prevent her orgasm from building up.

Dom saw her tensing again and he smiled. His girl was doing well, she really was strong.

"I can see that you are fighting so hard. But there are still 17 minutes left, Baby. How long can you hold yourself back?"

She had no idea herself. She couldn't focus on time and her arousal. Her entire being was concentrated on the feather, how she tried to concentrate on not orgasming.

Her clit throbbed, when he pulled it along its right side and she tried not to move, not to show him how good it felt, but it was too late. She arched her back, bucked her hips and tried to moan silently.

Dom grinned. Then he repeated the motion on the left side of the clit. He could see her tensing her entire body and her muscles were straining.

"Dom!" she moaned. Her hands clenched the straps, while her entire body trembled and her legs started shaking.

"Fuck, you are really close, aren't you? So you admit you like it?" He knew she didn't want to.

Liz was so far gone in her pleasure, that she didn't care. "Yes, yes, fuck yes! Please, don't stop, oh fuck, Dom, I can't."

He loved her like this. Her entire body was flushed. And she was squirming.

Dom knew she would cum.

"No... No, no, please, Dom. Not yet. Fuck, no... Don't let me, oh god, I can't."

"You know Baby, if you cum now, I have to ruin it. And you won't like that."

Her clit throbbed at his words. Apparently, she liked that thought!

"Fuck, I'm cumming, Dom. Please, don't... No... Not yet!"

Dom saw it, how she tensed. She arched her back, pulled on the straps and her legs started trembling violently.

He removed the feather and waited a few seconds to see if she had tipped over. But she hadn't. He put the feather on the clit again.

9 minutes left.

Her orgasm built up again, rapidly fast and Liz fought against it. She tried to pull on the straps, tried to relax and not cum, but it was useless. She could feel it, her orgasm was just a few seconds away.

Dom tried to help her by moving the feather a way she didn't like, but after another three minutes he dragged it over the right side of her clit which made Liz moan in pleasure, removed the feather and waited.

And then she tipped over.

"No, Dom... Fuck... No, I can't... I... I am..." She tried to speak, but her words didn't make any sense. She tensed her body and arched her back, before she felt her vagina muscles clench around... nothing. She didn't feel anything from the ruined orgasm except frustration and the feeling of emptiness.

"Oh, that was the most beautiful ruined orgasm ever, Baby," Dom chuckled.

Liz panted heavily and tried to calm down.

"I hate ruined orgasms," she spat.

"Don't lie to me, Baby. I can see it on your face how much you loved that ruined orgasm. Your pussy is just clenching on nothing... It is so fucking hot!"

She blushed because she knew he was right. It had felt so good, but so fucking frustrating, because she didn't feel her orgasm at all.

Dom grinned, as he watched her squirm and her body tensing in frustration.

"Well, there are 6 minutes left. So 8 days of chastity. And 6 minutes of the feather left for you, Baby."

"What?" Her head shot up, but the blindfold was still in place and she couldn't see his face. She was confused and pissed.

"You didn't really think I would stop? You should have known better."

He dragged the feather along the side of her now oversensitive clit and she couldn't suppress a loud gasp.

"Fuck, please, Dom. Please, please, please, no more! Fuck!"

"I could kiss it to make it better," he offered. He loved her begging. And he loved the sight of her squirming helplessly on the bed.

"I am oversensitive!" She tried to bargain.

"Oh, that is too bad," he grinned, "but I held up my part of the deal. One hour of edging and you would get an orgasm ooooor you would get an orgasm if you came early. If you stay an extra day in the belt, I will put away the feather and replace it with my mouth."

"But it was a ruined one!" She protested.

"It was an orgasm. Your pussy clenched. I didn't clarify what kind of orgasm it was."

He chuckled.

"You are a bastard," she spat.

"I am your bastard. And you love it." Of course he was right. And she loved his soft kisses on her clit. The way he kissed her, sucked her, licked her. But an extra day in chastity? Fuck. She was not looking forward to that.

"Fine... Do what you want to do to... just kiss it... I mean, my pussy. Kiss it!" She was so frustrated and mad.

She hated him at this moment. He was so fucking cocky.

He chuckled and put the feather away.

"My pleasure, Baby." Dom leaned forward and gave her small pussy a light kiss, right on the clit.

"Fuck, Dom..." She moaned.

She never expected him to be this tender and soft after her ruined orgasm. But he was. He was so fucking sweet!

He kissed her again and she was sure he did it to drive her insane.

And it worked.

Her body relaxed under his tender touch. Her clit was still sensitive, but he was careful.

She relaxed and closed her eyes, enjoying his tender touches on her over sensitive clit.

He kissed and sucked it softly and she squirmed.

"That feels so good. Please don't stop, Dom," she moaned.

12