All Comments on 'Chaste (A One Week Chronicles Story)'

by Louise69

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Superb surprise!

I was most pleasantly surprised to see this posted, being a huge fan of your One Week series and not seeing​ anything from you in quite some time prior to the last two stories. This was another great story in what is becoming quite a large pantheon! I'm so happy to see that you are back and still interested in these characters. I can hardly wait to see what happens with Louise and Jade. It would be great if you could put everything together in one long saga.. apart from that I have nothing but praise for you. Thank you Ms. Nichols!

Most Sincerely,

Rikki B

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Emma goes to the dark side.

I liked the story and how you tied it in with One Week Ch 4 using Emma's dungeon and the One Week Ch 5 with Dmitri and the girls. But you have shown us that you have a dark side to your writing that you have not shown us much of before. After reading this part of the story, I think that Louise and Jade made the right decision in leaving Emma in Hong Kong. I feel very sorry for her poor husband Mark/Candy/Cheryl, for what Emma put him through. And now we know how Jackie and Emma got the club and how their friendship ended. I see that this part of the story is not really done with yet. You still have more to add according to your time line of more stories to follow. I just hope that the rest are not so dark and sad. I like the love that you show with the main characters. But Emma has no love in her heart for anyone. This part of the story took me longer to read than your others. The others were a joy to read but this one was hard to read to the end without getting sick. I do hope that your next stories are not so much like this one was.

RJ

Louise69Louise69almost 7 years agoAuthor
Thank you

Thank you for the comments - the Chaste books are much darker, mainly because I wanted to explore different ideas and themes, try different styles. It's interesting to me to keep the reader guessing and keeps things fresh! There's only one rule and that any story has to have, at it's very core; feminisation has to be empowering and you will see that in the sequel when I'm allowed to release it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Praises on praises

I can't comment enough on how much I enjoyed reading this. I enjoyed being transformed with candy and loved the seething anger sparked by his wife's actions. I'd be lying if I said I wasn't a little jealous as well though. As a closet submissive I like to imagine what I would do in his position early on in his ordeal. I'd like to say I would simply kick her @ss and leave her locked in her own dungeon to be endlessly railed by her new machine but there's a side of me that knows I would try to find out just how far down the rabbit hole I could make it. Over all the story was very entertaining and we'll written. Thank you and please, WRITE MORE :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
My feelings

Part of me wants to leave a full review as I would for any other lengthy and well-written piece of literature, but I'll need to think about that any maybe create an account beforehand if I do.

All I'll say for now is that I love your writing style, the subtle changes in how the story refers to Cheryl, and how you weren't physically hurting me but somehow still managed to make me cry while I'm turned on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Well done

This is actually extremely well written for erotica. Killer twist. Kudos.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Excellent. Thank you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous