Chastisement of Clara Thornton Pt. 04

Story Info
Train journey home filled with sex.
5.2k words
4.81
2.2k
2
2

Part 4 of the 9 part series

Updated 02/14/2024
Created 12/09/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ribbleman
Ribbleman
436 Followers

The Chastisement of Clara Thornton Pt 04

The journey north from London's King Cross Station on the Eastern Line to Edinburgh Scotland was a slow and tedious ride. Not that the Thornton household were going as far as Scotland; they would be leaving the train 34 miles north of York then travelling west on a local train for some miles before being met by automobiles which would take them over rugged moors and down into a lush valley where stood Weston Manor. Apart from a small village there was nothing much else around, save but a few scattered farms worked by tenant farmers as all the land belonged to the Thornton family, including the village and all its cottages. No one bought a house in the village; all properties were rented but only after the applicants had been vetted by Lady Thornton.

Whilst Lady A. and Clara travelled First Class in a private carriage, with the housekeeper Mary and butler on call to wait on them, she and Benson were assigned seats in a Second Class carriage. Wilson and the girl Emma however travelled third class, partly so the coachman/chauffeur could access the goods carriage and make sure the trunks and cases were kept together and secured. Emma accompanied him purely because she was lowest in the pecking order, and social standing.

Rail passengers travelling first class enjoyed all the comforts and luxuries the train companies had to offer. Not so for second class and travelling third class was most basic and uncomfortable. As the steam engine rumbled and chugged on its journey up the East coast of England Wilson and Emma chatted to each other amongst the rabble and poorer passengers sat on the hard wooden bench seats. The train was half way to the city of Hull before Wilson, a seasoned traveller, who had done the journey from London to Weston Manor many times beckoned Emma to follow him, leading her through the carriages to the rear of the locomotive. Passing the train guard he explained where he was going.

'I'm off to check on Lady Thornton's luggage and retrieve some items from one of the bags.'

The guard knew Wilson was part of the noble ladies entourage and waved him on, taking a long lingering look at Emma.

'We'll be more comfortable in here,' Wilson told the young servant as he opened his own personal case and took out a thick blanket. Holding up a bottle of whisky he grinned, 'I've learned to plan ahead for these long journeys; let's sit ourselves down and have a drink; I had the foresight to bring two small tumblers.'

Settling down amongst the cases the couple sat chatting. Not being used to drinking the young girl soon emptied her glass, Wilson was happy to refill it for her. The couple were comfortable and warmed by the alcohol, quite intimate and relaxed in the privacy of the goods carriage. When the coachman slipped his arm round the girl, giving her a little kiss, she didn't complain. Neither did she object when his hand cupped her breasts and gently massaged her tits. Both began to feel sexually aroused, helped along by the effects of the alcohol.

Now the guard, who had immediately suspected that man and girl going to the goods compartment weren't for entirely innocent reasons, had managed to awaken his own libido. After doing his rounds, making sure the passengers were settled he had very quietly sneaked back to spy on the couple. Wilson had by now unfastened Emma's coat and fondled her whilst giving her passionate kisses. It was a while before he became aware of the railwayman, though he didn't show any alarm.

'Would you like a wee shot of Scotch whisky, my friend?' Wilson asked the man. 'Come and join us, but I hope you can provide your own drinking vessel.'

Smiling, the guard remarked that as they still had a way to go before reaching the city of Hull, he could afford to take a break. Disappearing for a minute he soon came back with the mug he used for drinking his tea.

The guard was an amiable sort of man who quickly made easy conversation though tended to focus his eyes on young Emma. Wilson explained Emma's position in the household, telling the guard it was her first trip north. Pouring out compliments, remarking on her beauty, the guard, whose name was Cyril, told Wilson how lucky he was to be allowed to cuddle and kiss the girl. This got the coachman's mind working overtime, inspiring him to put on a little show by kissing Emma in a much more passionate way letting the guard see that she was happy to let the stranger sit and watch Wilson rub and fondle her breasts.

'What a lovely, sporting girl she is!' Cyril said almost sounding breathless with excitement.

Wilson then slid her gown up several inches above her knee to display the tops of her stocking, that were held up with neatly tied ribbon, above that was a small amount of naked lily white flesh. Now the guard was panting heavily, mumbling under his breath, watching intently as Wilson kissed her lips, her neck, bit gently on her earlobes, put his tongue in her ear, causing the girl to moan and suck in air before exhaling noisily.

Then, to the astonishment of the rail man, Wilson very slowly and deliberately began to unfasten the buttons of the young girl's bodice. Both men noticed a faint wicked smile appear on Emma's face. The voyeuristic older man was greatly aroused to see no sign whatsoever of resistance, the girl happily allowing her older colleague to gradually uncover her breasts, pulling aside her bodice to expose her now erect nipples. Still she smirked letting Wilson roll her teats between his finger and thumb, pulling, squeezing, making her wince with a pain that enhanced her level of sexual pleasure.

Wilson saw Cyril's hand fall to open his trousers.

'Why don't you come and sit the other side of Emma - I'm sure she won't mind you getting to know her better.'

Cyril looked at Emma, the way her mouth had widened into a lascivious, wanton smile, her smouldering lewd stare, watching his hand massaging the bulge in his crotch; Wilson was right, Emma would not mind at all. Now, happy to show the girl more of his massive bulge, Cyril stood up and stepped forward to sit by the partially undressed girl, whose breasts were now fully on show. Taking out their cocks both men urged the girl to fasten her hands around their shafts and masturbate them while they busied themselves with her tits, giving them some rough treatment with hands and teeth. When hands went up her skirts and fingers penetrated her cunt she went wild with delight working her hips against the invading digits.

Remembering their time with Clara and wise to what turned the girl on Wilson clambered to his feet and offered his cock up to the lips of the junior servant. Not for the first time was Cyril astonished when he saw the girl willingly open her mouth and take the cock fully in her facial orifice. He was even more astounded when evidence that Wilson had relaxed his urinary tract dribbled from the corners of Emma's mouth, Cyril heard her gulp and knew she had swallowed some of the yellow bodily fluid.

When Wilson felt the need to properly empty his bladder and pulled away frightened of soaking Emma's outer clothing, instead directing his flow of piss into a corner of the carriage, the girl got on hands and knees putting her outstretched tongue into the stream, lapping up mouthfuls and swallowing. Cyril not wanting to miss out almost ordered Emma to strip to the waist totally and take off her skirts; which she did then knelt before the guard taking the full flow of the pungent yellow urine into her mouth and swallowing what she could, the rest spilling on her breasts.

Concerned about the time, Cyril got himself together, then after bringing in a bucket of cold water for Emma to wash and make herself decent, the man rushed off to prepare for the arrival of the locomotive at Hull's railway station; though some would be leaving the train he knew many others would be getting on.

'Hurry up, porters will be taking off luggage and piling more in!' ordered the frantic guard. The couple made haste to tidy up their state of disarray then made their way back to their original seats in the third class compartment.

The train remained stood at the platform of Hull Station for a good fifteen minutes while trunks and portmanteau's were unloaded then others lifted on by a team of station porters. Wilson had noticed a group of quite distinctively tall young blonde men, carrying very little in the way of luggage board the train then enter the same carriage. Cyril the guard waited close by being able from that vantage point to keep an eye on the loading of luggage and the young raucous blonde men travelling third class. Standing close enough to his new friends they were able to have a conversation.

'Scandinavian men, from the fishing boats,' Wilson later pointed out to Emma.

'Then what business do they have boarding the Edinburgh train?' asked a confused Emma, who was secretly admiring the good looks and strong bodies of the new passengers. Cyril took over and explained.

'They get work on the merchant ships in Norway and Sweden - ships bound for England; a cheap way to travel and see some of the world. When arriving here some head south toward London while others go up to Scotland, get work on fishing boats for a while then sign on with a merchant ship bound for Norway or Sweden, thus taking them back home. Young men with an urge to travel cheaply, with a sense of adventure - a bit like modern day Vikings, miss.'

'Vikings?' asked the largely uneducated maid.

'Yes, a very long time ago, they raided our shores and murdered, pillaged, and ravaged and raped young girls like you!' Cyril teased.

Emma looked at the young men through new eyes, finding them very interesting. It was no surprise that they noticed her too and when they smiled at her she smiled back.

Then every passenger on the train received a sudden terrifying shock as the driver slammed on the brake in an attempt to bring the locomotive to a halt. In every carriage men shouted and women screamed in terror. It took but a mere few minutes however to establish the fact that no one was hurt but due to a small landslip the train would unfortunately be delayed for a sizeable amount of time while the stoker ran to the nearest signal box to raise the alarm. On his return the passengers were informed that a crew would be sent out to clear the line of the debris. Unfortunately, being stuck in an isolated area the passengers would have to amuse themselves for what might be a lengthy time. It was at this point that Emma and the young blonde European men resumed their flirtatious behaviour.

One of the Scandinavians who was sat across from Emma, leaned forward and offered her drink from a hip flask; without even knowing what it contained Emma accepted the offer and took a swig before handing it back.

'You can have another drink,' the Scandinavian told her in his slow broken English voice, 'I have a full bottle in my bag.'

'It's very tasty,' Emma told him. She asked what it was but she couldn't quite catch the name.

'Brann-vin, from Sweden,' the blonde man told her.

'Is it a strong drink?'

'Ya, do not drink too much too fast. Make you feel good, but not drink snabb.'

One of his travelling companions joined in the conversations.

'It is like Russian vodka, Hej, I am Bjorn from Norway. You are very beautiful girl.'

Emma giggled and took a third swig.

'My name is Sven and I'm from Sweden,' said the first man to Emma.

Wilson looked out of the window, pretending to ignore the younger travellers listening to the flirtatious chatter that followed: Emma loved the attention becoming very light headed. The flask was passed round until it became empty.

'I go and get more from my bag,' the young Swede said.

Wilson immediately turned and held up his bottle of whisky.

'No need, we can have some of this. Do you like whisky?'

'Ya,' the Swede said grinning, 'We drink lots last time we go to Scotland.'

There wasn't actually much left in the small bottle but that fit in with the devious plan the coachman had just conceived.

'You are Emma's father, ya?' Wilson was asked, giving a nod in conformation of the man's guess. The girl stared at him, surprised by his lie but didn't set the record straight.

'Oh, we are very sorry for being too familiar with your daughter.'

Wilson waved his arm dismissing the apology.

'It's okay,' he said, 'Emma likes it when men pay her lots of attention - and I like to see her being made happy - getting pleasure from being a little naughty, if you know what I mean?'

The young men looked at Wilson, and then they let his words sink in while admiring the now giggling girl who was well on her way to becoming inebriated.

'You don't mind her having fun?' Sven asked emphasising the last two words.

'No, not at all, we all like to have a little fun, don't we,' Wilson said, with worldly-wise expression on his face. 'Look, we're out of drink, why don't we all move to the luggage van, I have more whisky in my case and I can try your Swedish vodka. I think we can let Emma have just a tot more - your drink seems to have relaxed her - she will be even friendlier toward you.'

'That is good,' Sven said, wondering if he had really understood what the Englishman was alluding to. 'In Sweden we are a little more relaxed regarding what is acceptable behaviour between men and women than the British. If you pardon me saying so, most British people seem too stiff and, how you say, inhibited.'

Everyone agreed to the move, so quietly Wilson and Emma led the way followed a couple of minutes later by the Scandinavians. In the goods van Wilson expected just the two men they had conversed with to join them; he was a little surprised when he turned to see all men four enter, not to mention excited by what might happen.

As Wilson rifled in his bag for the spare bottle of Scotch, he turned to Sven.

'You can let my daughter have some more of your vodka now, it seems to be making her very relaxed and convivial - you will enjoy her company more - and she will enjoy yours.'

'I'm sorry, I'm not familiar with the word convivial,' Björn said.

'Well in this case, now we're in the privacy of the goods compartment, it means she'll be happy to let you see how friendly she can be. And I should add - I personally will be very happy indeed to watch you men enjoy her company.

Sven was a little more clued up than the others so asked a very relevant question.

'You said 'watch' us enjoy the company of your daughter - did you mean 'listen' to us make conversation with her?'

Wilson got the compliant Emma, who was sat with a big smile on her face to stand up. He unfastened her coat, took it off then cupped her breasts.

'I meant I'd enjoy 'watching'. And you can see the big willing smile on her face - hear her almost panting when she breaths, like she's really eager to show you how friendly she can be. Let me start the ball rolling and convince you my proposal is genuine'

'Perhaps we should let your daughter use a little of this white powder. Even better if we all take some.'

'Show her what to do with it, then,' Wilson suggested.

Bjorn used a suitcase as a tabletop and expertly prepared the lines of cocaine. The others sat round pulling Emma down amongst them. Using a rolled up piece of paper, he snorted some of the cocaine then wiping up a small amount on a finger forced it into Emma's mouth, rubbing it on her gums. She was then urged under the guidance of Bjorn to place the tube of rolled up paper in her nostril and sniff up the white powder. While waiting for the stuff to take effect the girl's tits were fondled and hands slid up under her gown to caress her upper thighs.

With the young men watching with great interest, Wilson, knowing the alcohol alone had made her ready, unfastened Emma's blouse and slipped it from her shoulders. Almost all of her breasts were bulging over the top of her high corset.

'Do you need more convincing, that I'm prepared to let you have my daughter in any way that takes your fancy?'

Emma's so-called daddy, sat beside her, unfastened his pants and put Emma's hand inside the opening; she gave a sigh and pulled out a very hard and large penis. As she slowly worked the foreskin back and forth, her wicked gaze alternately moved from the penis to giving the men a smile. Wilson made himself busy slackening her skirt then indicated for the men to pull it from her body. Untying her chord of her underskirt this too fell to the ground.

'Show Emma what delights you have to offer - it seems we have a lot of time on our hands, so we may as well enjoy ourselves.'

Three men took out their cocks while the fourth removed his trousers too.

Emma whimpered with delight.

'Who wants to finish undressing my daughter - who wants to pull down her drawers?'

With expressions of animal lust the men tugged off the flannelette undergarment and exposed the girl's cunt, rubbing it, smacking it with the flat of their hands then taking turns to insert their fingers in her vagina. Other hands twisted her nipples between thumb and finger pulling hard; occasionally a head went down to suck on a nipple. Taking her wrists, her hands were guided to throbbing cocks and fastened around the shafts. One blonde Norseman stood up and taking her head in his hands plunged his dick in her mouth and began to fuck her face. Emma was there to be fucked and each man took a turn, front, behind and in her facial orifice. Wilson happily sat and watched whilst playing with his cock.

Back in second class, housekeeper Mary sat bored to death. Her travelling companion Benson had long since fallen asleep. They both knew M'lady was taking a nap and Clara had given them some free time. Wanting to stretch her legs she decided to wander off and seek out Wilson and the servant girl. Discovering both were not where she expected them to be she reasoned they must be with the luggage. Knowing her colleague wouldn't miss an opportunity to fornicate she fully expected to find them in a compromising position. She wasn't however prepared for the orgy that was taking place in the goods van.

Mary had just missed the part where Wilson had proposed that the drugged up young men should bend Emma over a large chest and spank her backside while another one fucks her mouth. Mary saw the muscular bare arse of a young Swede going at it like his cock was one of the coupling rods of the express train. The housekeeper gasped on realising the young man's cock was not up the girl's cunt but up her anal opening - such a big cock, such a petite girl! Mary was also completely astonished seeing that Wilson was sat masturbating whilst watching the action.

'These men believe that Emma is my daughter - they became greatly aroused when I offered her up to them. They are Scandinavians come here to do temporary work whilst travelling. Ingesting cocaine has turned them into rampant animals.'

'Has Emma taken cocaine too?' Mary asked, concerned.

'Yes, they have been fucking her in every way possible - and she loves it!'

The men who were not otherwise occupied with Emma turned to look at Mary.

With semi erect cocks dangling between their naked legs and rippling muscles they caused excitement and arousal to surge through the body of the middle aged housekeeper. When one of the naked men offered her drink of the Brann-vin and walked close up to her Mary was almost trembling. All sense of propriety went out of her head as did the controlled demeanour expected of a senior employee of a titled lady, when she took the bottle from the naked Scandinavian and raised the neck to her mouth taking a big swig of alcohol, unashamedly feasting her eyes on the now fully erect penis that was in touching distance.

'Are you this man's Fru - his wife - and therefore mother of Emma?'

Mary was stunned by the young man's casual but direct approach. Overhearing the train guard's conversation on her way through the carriages Mary knew it would be at least another hour before a gang of labourers would arrive to shovel away the loose earth and rubble that blocked the line. Her brain rapidly calculated that she'd have some time to join in the fun.

Ribbleman
Ribbleman
436 Followers
12