Chastisement of Clara Thornton Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Taking another long drink of the potent spirit she gave the young man a salacious and suggestive look letting her fingers fiddle with the buttons of her bodice.

'Would it excite you and your friends more if I undressed and joined in - then you can ravish both mother and daughter at your will?'

The others had been wondering who the older woman was and how she would react; when they saw her drink from the bottle then begin to undo her bodice they got their answer, their jaws dropped as they gazed in awe.

'She is Emma's mama!' they were told.

Any young man who found himself flagging soon recovered his energy and libido. They looked spellbound watching the older woman strip off her clothing. Putting down the bottle Mary quickly divested herself of all her garments except her stockings before taking hold of the cock nearest to her then kneeling down to stroke and suck on the head. The two who had been busy fucking Emma in mouth and arse watched as the fourth man of the group stood next to his friend and offered his penis up to Mary's mouth, both men grunting with lust when she filled her mouth with both cocks, licking both piss holes.

Meanwhile, it had been an amazing co-incidence that back in the First Class carriage that Clara, bored and restless had also decided to take a stroll, just a few minutes after Mary did exactly the same. She had a longing to go and take the opportunity to talk to her new personal maid to which she had developed an unwholesome and unhealthy interest.

'This is tiresome mother - I think I'll go and speak to Mary and Benson and ask whether they packed any refreshments for the trip.'

Lady A, who had woken up, was already nodding off again.

'There is a dining car, as always, when travelling first class, you silly girl!' Lady A snapped.

'Well I need to move about so will go anyway.' Clara said.

Reaching the second class carriage she found Benson still fast asleep, then carrying on to third class found neither Mary, Wilson nor Emma. She knew there was only one other place the servants could be - no doubt Wilson had supplied them with strong drink, she thought - or rather she hoped! Almost having reached the goods van she encountered Cyril who knew exactly what was going on and immediately recognised the well dressed young woman as daughter of Lady Thornton, that days VIP passenger.

'Pardon me ma'am,' the guard said, doffing his cap and touching his forelock as was customary when addressing the nobility. 'I don't think it wise you go any further. There are some raucous and unsavoury characters back yonder behaving badly and using very uncouth language.'

Clara gave the man a stern look.

'Well, evidently you know who I am, so it follows that you must be well aware that some of those uncouth people are servants in our household. Therefore you should also realise that I wield far more control over them than you possibly could. Stand aside sir, if you please, you are blocking my path!'

Cyril didn't argue, moved away and smiled to himself, knowing that in less than one minute this young privileged girl who no doubt had led a very sheltered life would be running from the goods car screaming her head off, shocked by what she was about to see. Of course, he didn't really know anything at all about The Honourable Clara Thornton, who had spent several years abroad being educated in the best boarding schools of Europe.

By the time Clara slid back the heavy door of the goods carriage Emma and Mary were bent over large wooden chest, their naked backsides pushed forwards to be spanked by the two naked blonde men whose cocks were buried up their arses. At their front their heads were being held still whilst two more cocks fucked their mouths.

Clara watched with intense interest, feeling almost jealous and disappointed to be left out of the party. She heard the voice of Wilson, sat to her rear, still masturbating, often stopping to avoid ejaculating.

'The men would welcome your inclusion ma'am, should you feel so inclined.'

He got to his feet showing respect to his superior, it being the habit instilled in him many years past.

'It's not very often I get to see your 'John Thomas' in bright light,' Clara observed.

Wilson looked down, then put away his cock.

'You could have left it out and carried on, Wilson.'

I think, ma'am, you'll be more taken by the sight of the naked blonde men over there.'

'I must admit, Wilson, I am looking at them with great admiration. Yet I cannot help but feel annoyed that I wasn't invited to the party. Who are these very well endowed blonde men and how did you manage to make their acquaintance?

Wilson then gave Clara a quick but detailed account how the fuck-fest came about.

'So it was the alcohol and cocaine that was instrumental in bringing about this orgy. They are aroused by the thought that they have been invited to fuck your wife and daughter while you watch! Is there any of either substance left? I would welcome some stimulation.'

'I will have to wait until either Bjorn or Sven reaches satisfaction, ma'am, then I can ask.'

'Nonsense! Point out the men you mentioned.'

'Well ma'am,' Wilson began, forcing himself not to smile as he pictured the surreal scene that was about to happen right before his eyes. 'Bjorn is the one whose penis is inside the back passage of Mary, while Sven is the one whose member is being sucked by Emma. The other two, whose names I haven't bothered to learn, don't really speak much English.'

Clara strode toward the fucking and sucking group and stood by Mary's side watching the hard penis plunge in and out of the housekeepers brown hole. The Norwegian, though somewhat surprised by Clara's sudden presence carried on ramming his cock up the woman's anal opening.

Casting her gaze up toward the tall man Clara, took a good look at his muscular chest, arms and wide shoulders. She licked her lips in a very sensuous way to tease him and awaken his interest in her.'

'Wilson tells me you offered strong drink you brought with you from the continent - and cocaine, both used to get the party going. Would you like to offer me some?'

Mary and Emma both instantly recognised the voice and panicking tried to move.

Clara, to everyone's amazement, shouted out.

'Stay as you are - both of you!'

Holding out her arm she brought her hand down with considerable speed and spanked Mary's bare wobbling buttocks. She then moved over to Emma's backside and gave her an equally hard whack, that made her raise her arse into the air, or at least as much as the man fucking her allowed. Turning to Bjorn she laughed.

'And that's before I've had a drink or snorted cocaine! Wilson,' she shouted, 'Come over here!' When he swiftly obeyed, Clara gave him a further instruction. 'Take over here and finish giving Mary a good pummelling.'

Grabbing the Norseman and pulling him away, Clara pressed herself against his naked body.

'Show me where the drink and cocaine is.'

Greatly amused by the domineering well dressed lady rubbing her body against his cock he lifted her off her feet, keeping her aloft by placing a hand on her posterior which made her breasts the same height as his mouth. He took her left nipple into his mouth, sucked hard then bit, before walking her over to the corner where there remained a line of cocaine and bottle of the powerful Brann-vin. Clara was already feeling her heart race and her cunt become moist.

'English women wear too many items of clothing,' he told her.

'They can easily be removed!' she retorted.

Bjorn set her down on a blanket and passed her the liquor, then dragged the case that had the line of cocaine on the top over in front of her. Clara took the top off the bottle and gulped down a large amount. Keeping her eyes fixed on the hunk of a man, especially his cock, she slowly and provocatively began to take off her bodice and uncover her breasts.

Over the other side of the carriage, Mary and Emma, still being fucked at both ends had just about enough peripheral vision to be able to follow what was happening; and so too were the men who were fucking them, particularly Wilson, who knew a lot about Clara's sexual appetite.

Now with her tits bared Clara picked up the rolled paper and snorted the drug, then, after drinking more of the Swedish type vodka, stood up, using one hand to unfasten her skirt and the other to grasp Björn's now stiffening cock. As her skirt fell to the floor the upper class girl sank to the floor and took the hardening penis fully into her mouth with little regard to knowing moments earlier it had been buried deep in Mary's rectum. Then lying back, drawing up her feet and opening her thighs to expose her cunt Clara told the blonde man that she wanted him to fuck her.

A good time was being had by all, until that is another person put in an unexpected appearance. How long she had been standing watching, no one knew but the realisation that she was there destroyed all enjoyment. The Scandinavians simply looked puzzled at this regally dressed older lady who was standing quietly gazing at their cocks.

'Report to me as soon as you've dressed!' Lady Amelia ordered

With a face like thunder she turned and left the carriage. The rampant 'Vikings' looked very perplexed, when, without hesitation, their new friends obeyed without question. They would have to wait for an explanation.

...

12