Chastisement of Clara Thornton Pt. 07

Story Info
Anne confesses to having a sexual past.
4.5k words
4.64
1.6k
2
2

Part 7 of the 9 part series

Updated 02/14/2024
Created 12/09/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ribbleman
Ribbleman
438 Followers

Clara was sat in a corner, skirts hitched up, hand in vagina, fingers playing with clit, finding it hard to believe that Dorothy's daughter Anne, a girl older than her by over a year could be so naive when it came to sex and men. She was beginning to realise - and appreciate - just how much freedom she had been granted, helped by being sent away to be educated and then to a finishing school for young women, then, most exciting of all, provided with enough funds to enable her to tour the cities of Europe with friends; only possible because her parents were very wealthy members of the British nobility, a Lord and Lady. But from what she had learned since coming home it appeared that she could have had a more exciting time staying home.

Here was Dorothy and her husband Henry, just two of her mother's friends who lived for sexual thrills. Yet their daughter, Anne, often referred to as a girl but was a young woman approaching her twentieth birthday was extremely naive and still a virgin. Here she was in the surreal situation whereby her mother was eager to indoctrinate her into the wicked sex cult that Clara's own family had created several generations ago. Indeed her mother, Lady Amelia, was now the present day leader of that same cult, a woman who herself loved to indulge in extreme sins of the flesh.

Clara, in spite of her own love and experience of what was termed 'carnal knowledge' was amazed by how the staff, tenant farmers, game keepers, even the villagers were all in on the secret; all loved fucking and fornicating. Just why Dorothy and Henry had managed to keep their daughter so pure was a mystery - especially as Dorothy shared the fact that her husband, Anne's biological father, had let it be known to her that he would love to fuck their daughter himself.

More surreal was the fact that mother and daughter were, in the company of four half naked sexually rampant Scandinavians known colloquially now as 'The Vikings' as the mother, dying to have the cocks of the young men up her cunt and maybe her anus too, was holding back because she now wanted said daughter to lose her maidenhead to any or all of these well-endowed men..

Clara looked across the room at the mother who was placing the hand of her drugged and intoxicated daughter on the upper thigh of a Norwegian man hardly an inch from the outline of his erect cock.

'Shall we have them undress completely, Anne, I'm sure you know what that swelling is. They are excited by having us here - they have become aroused by the touch of our female hands caressing their bodies, as I have become aroused from feeling their rough hands on my breasts, rubbing my teats Are you feeling the same way, Anne, by having a hand on your tits and seeing the shape of an erect cock in the pants of the men. At your age, you surely must have thought about men and cocks many times. What do you say, Anne, shall we tell them to take off their trousers and look more closely at their erect cocks?'

'I suppose so, mother.'

'Good girl, Ann.'

Sven indicated to the men what the mother wanted them to do, which aroused them even more. When the men stripped off their trousers, leaving them in their 'Long John's' their cocks had more room to rise. Anne watched wide-eyed as her mother reached out and felt, in turn, each of the large erect penises of the men, slipping her hand inside the underwear of one man to feel the hotness of his erect penis.

Clara saw Anne drain the remnants of alcohol in her glass so stepped forward to pour more. The girl looked fascinated by what was inside the underwear, and from seeing her mother thrust her hand inside one man's garment to hold his 'John Thomas.' She was no longer concerned that the man on whose lap she sat had unfastened her bodice completely and taken out her tits.

'Shall I go in your handbag and give Anne another of your little pills? Clara asked the older woman.

'Oh, yes, please do that, she is becoming totally submissive and compliant. Pity there isn't more time!'

The door had opened without anyone noticing; Lady A walked in and quietly spoke to Dorothy.

'You have all the time in the world. After your husband spent some time fucking me up the arse I let him rest then told Benson to find some female to keep him entertained. He produced the delightful Emma together with a young scullery maid named Tilly. Your husband will be hoping he has the rest of the day to ravage the young servants. In fact I told him I'd keep you from spoiling his fun!'

Clara gave Anne the second little pill and made sure she swallowed it down.

'She will be ready in a few minutes,' Dorothy said quietly.

'Will your husband not be disappointed to learn some other man has taken her virginity?' Amelia asked.

'No, my husband will prefer her cunt to be ready and broken in when he fucks her. And not to have her drugged or drunken - to be fully aware that it is her daddy who has his cock inside her and is giving her a good fucking - one of many!'

'So, do we get to fuck your daughter today - take her virginity?' Sven asked, with disbelief.

Dorothy looked up at him, while still slowly wanking the foreskin of the cock she was holding.

'Yes!' she said in no uncertain terms. 'You all get to fuck my daughter this very day! Then as each man recovers - he has to fuck me!'

Anne was looking dreamy eyed.

'Now it's our turn to take off some garments, Ann,' her mother said. 'It's only fair that we should undress too and show the men our bodies. Do you agree Anne?'

'Yes, mother.'

'Good girl, let the men take off your clothes.'

Dorothy watched as the men undressed her daughter, their cocks visibly twitching impatient for their cocks to feel the inside of her virgin cunt. The mother stripped off her own clothing ready to hold down her offspring should she struggle. Clara and her mother showed no shame in lifting their skirts and removing their pantaloons so they had better access to finger their cunts while they watched the girl being violated, her virginity taken.

When Anne was naked her mother instructed her to grasp the waistband of the first man's long underwear and yank them down. Anne obeyed without question but was not ready for the long thick cock that sprang up in her face.

The mother moved to hold the thick shaft with one hand and the head of her daughter with the other.

'Open your mouth wide, sweetheart.'

Ann wretched a little when the monster cock hit the back of her throat, but mother made sure the weapon stayed in the mouth of her daughter.

'Suck on it!' commanded her mother, pulling the foreskin back and forth.

'We should take her upstairs to the bedroom, now,' Lady Amelia said.

Dorothy took the cock from her daughter's mouth and put it in her own, wanking it even faster. Losing her self control she then stood and rammed the cock up her cunt.

'Fuck me hard!' she ordered the man. 'I need to be fucked hard.'

Lady A rose up walked over to Anne and guided her up the staircase telling the other three men to follow on. Clara followed behind and took off her gown, giving herself the task of making sure the cocks of the men stayed hard by masturbating and sucking them. She saw her mother lay the almost comatose Ann down on the bed and taking some sort of ointment from a drawer, spread her thighs and lubricate the young girl's cunt and anus. Clara was quite surprised when her mother then stripped off her clothing obviously expecting and intending to enjoy some sort of sex herself.

Holding Anne down Lady A asked who wanted to be the first man to fuck the girl. When a man stepped forward Amelia lubricated his cock then held the arms of the girl tighter while he worked his hard cock against the so-called virgin cunt lips pushing forward gradually until he fully penetrated her.

'Enjoy yourself with her, though I expect you've realised by now that this girl is no more a virgin than I am! I hope you and your friends are not too disappointed.'

Clara, taken by surprise at that comment, knew not to question her mother's claim. If anyone could tell the difference between a girl claiming to be a virgin and a genuine one, it would surely be her mother.

Lady A turned and spoke to her daughter.

'If Dorothy hadn't made herself busy opening her thighs for the man downstairs she would be here to realise her daughter is no virgin but she obviously is an excellent liar and actress!'

'I think she overplayed her apparent innocence and sexual naivety,' Clara agreed. 'Given she is older than I, she raised my suspicions. Neither has she been rendered almost unconscious by just two little pills, I am familiar with them, they are not that strong. Also for a girl unused to strong drink she has managed to consume more than enough without suffering any bad affects. She is probably listening to everything we say.'

'Come over here men,' Amelia ordered the remaining couple who were patiently awaiting their turn to copulate with the young woman. 'Fuck her any way you like, as hard as you like. She might even enjoy a cock in every hole!'

The little twist in the tale was explained to the non- English speaking Nordics who set about ravaging Anne like wild animals; she soon dropped the act and became very awake when she had a cock in both cunt and anus pounding her until the bedstead shook and rattled. A third cock in her mouth silenced any protest. Amelia not happy to have stripped off her gowns for nothing took great delight in climbing on the bed, taking the cock from Anne's mouth and after using it to frig herself for a couple of minutes, plunged it back between the girls lips, making her lick and suck off her vaginal juices,

'The next one you taste will have been up my back passage!' Lady A whispered to Anne.

Leaving the men to take their pleasure Amelia and Clara went downstairs to find Dorothy straddling her young blonde lover panting away, about to reach her orgasm, her tits bouncing and wobbling like jellies. They waited until the woman's orgasm came and she burst into vocal cries, uttering profanities before collapsing over the muscular male.

'How is my daughter handling her first fuck? I know I should have been there to witness the event.'

'Your daughter probably enjoyed her first fuck a couple of years ago. She is not a virgin and I'm sure she must have known she'd be found out today. I have to say, Dorothy that if you and Henry had paid closer attention and not been so self absorbed you would have seen through the pretence a long time ago. In any case, Anne is at the moment, being thoroughly well fucked, taking three cocks simultaneously.'

'I'm almost envious,' Dorothy said, facetiously, 'I'm also wondering if I know the people who she has had sex with - especially the one who really did take her virginity. I have an idea to teach her a lesson, which could provide some interesting entertainment.'

'Leave her here overnight - I'll get Wilson to drive her back home after breakfast. You could tell Henry she's a little inebriated and needing to lie down.'

So that's how it was left. Henry had such an enjoyable afternoon in a bedroom with Emma and Tilly that his mind was on other things, not questioning the story Dorothy gave him.

'Could you go across to the cottage and check on Anne - I expect she will benefit from having a hot bath and a meal,' Amelia suggested to Clara.

A couple of minutes later, when Clara entered the cottage the sound of squeaking bed springs were heard from the bedroom. Quietly climbing the staircase and peering through the door, Clara was surprised to see young Anne still fornicating with all four men. She was straddling one facing away from him while another was standing in front of her having his cock sucked, her arms were outstretched both hands masturbating a penis. Clara watched for a couple of minutes then when all changed positions she realised the cock Anne straddled was up her anus. When it came to loving sex and taking a penis in any and all holes Anne was truly her mother's daughter!

'I have come to see if you'd like a maid to run a bath for you, and mother thought you'd be ready for a meal - though I can see you've bathed in sperm and your mouth is already full!'

Anne didn't flinch one bit; though she did pause and reveal a couple of facts.

'Yes, I think that is a good idea. I apologise for involving you and your mother in my play-acting, I did hear you both talking. Witnessing the amazing scenes this afternoon made me realise that I could have had much more fun by being honest about my love of sex. Seeing how keen my mother was to initiate me into surrendering my body up to experience the pleasures of fornicating proved very arousing for me. I'm afraid force of habit prevented me from showing my true colours. I don't know when I'll get the chance to do this again, so will you undress and join in with us while I savour the moment for one last time?'

Clara had been going about life thinking she was unique when it came to sexual matters - now she had met her match, a like-minded young woman.

'I would be pleased to join you and these four amazing insatiable men with their delicious cocks. They have enjoyed me before and they know that like you, I can take cock in any orifice. Does your love of fornication extend to taking pleasure with members of the same sex?'

'That sounds exciting - pleasured by a cock and a cunt at the same time!'

It was over an hour later before the two females returned to the manor house.

'You have been a long time?' Lady A commented.

Clara gave an honest answer.

'Our Viking friends and Anne were still busy fucking - and I was invited to join them on the bed.'

'Really?' said Clara's mother, totally unfazed by the admission. 'Then I expect you have both worked up an appetite. We will eat when you've both bathed - I prefer not to dine when there is an odour of stale sperm in the room. The maid will appreciate you both sharing the same tub, making her workload a little easier, plus it will save time, then we can eat. If you can fornicate together then you can bathe together.'

When the girls were in the bathtub chatting away, Clara asked a question.

'If you had made your love of sex known and attended the events at Weston, how would you have coped with performing with men in the presence of your parents? Your mother was the driving force today, but at age 18, would you have been comfortable fucking and sucking numerous men in the presence of your father. What, if this afternoon that instead of me, it had been your father who had discovered you with four men, one with a cock up your backside another filling your mouth with his big member?'

'A good question and one I have thought about many times. I don't know, but I sensed quite a long time ago that my father had begun to look at me in a different way. I suspect he would have stayed and watched - but a problem might have manifested itself in the following months if he had expected me to grant him the same sexual favours.'

'Are you confident you would have refused him?'

'Again, I don't know for sure. But I have a dark secret appertaining to a similar situation though not involving my father, which I might tell you about in the fullness of time.'

Clara didn't press her for the salacious details.

The evening meal was devoured with relish, all feeling the pangs of hunger after their busy afternoon. The three females retired to the parlour and sipped gin as they talked about the day's events. Anne talked more about how she now regretted the attitude and false persona she had adopted. Lady A, said she fully understood why it would have been very difficult at age eighteen for her to admit to having a strong fondness for indulging in forbidden sex.

'Is it the 'forbidden' element of a sexual situation that fires up your feelings of lust and excites you?' Clara asked.

Anne looked knowingly at both women. 'I would wager that if truth be known that we three would have to admit that is the case for all of us. Your penchant for practising, taboo and normally forbidden acts is surely the main reason you devote so much time to operating your select and somewhat elite cult. This afternoon you both became very aroused when you thought you were assisting in allowing four men to deflower a virgin.'

'Perhaps not as sexually aroused as your own mother was!' Lady A interjected, 'Who displayed much enthusiasm and joy when she had the men undress in front of you. I have to wonder if your father would have been as highly aroused had he been present.'

'Do you suspect that it is likely he would have enjoyed seeing four naked men take my virginity?'

'Very much so, yes,' Lady Amelia told the girl.

'Can I ask why you think that M'lady?'

'You can drop the formality Anne - we know many of each other's secrets. Your mother and I often confide in each other. She has mentioned how your father very much admires your development as a woman.'

'May I put it in more plain language? How he lusts over me is a more accurate statement. I have noticed the look in his eye. I vaguely alluded to this when speaking to Clara earlier.'

'Then you may know that is part of the reason your mother is eager to, let us say - break you in. The admission your father made to her that he definitely does lust over you, greatly turns her on.'

'My goodness that is something which I didn't know about! I thought she just wanted me to join in your parties because it would make her feel less guilty having her daughter involved. So you mean, my mother gets a thrill from thinking about how daddy would love to fuck me? My goodness!'

'She would like to make that happen. She is also curious as to who the person was that took your virginity.'

'I mentioned to Clara, that there is a dark secret I have kept. As today has been a day filled with revelations and admissions and we have spoken freely about things sexual, I think I'd like to share it with you both.

'Shortly after my eighteenth birthday, my grandfather, who was then still running the family business, gave me work in the accounts department. I was under the supervision of an accountant, a man around forty years of age. He was very attractive and alluring, almost hypnotic. One day he asked me to work late and when we were alone in the office he made a pass at me to which I didn't object. All this was new to me and even a simple touch felt exciting. When he progressed to putting his hands on my breasts unfastening my bodice to put his hand inside my clothing while he kissed me, I experienced, for the first time, real and powerful sexual feelings. I let him go further and in short over many weeks he progressed to lifting my skirts and fingering my cunny. I loved every minute of it and when one evening he turned me round and bent me over a desk, lifting my clothing I submitted to his will. That was the night I was fucked for the first time. It happened many more times over months, either leaning against the desk or bending over and being taken from behind.

One night I was being taken from behind bent over the desk, telling the man how good it felt when a noise interrupted our fucking, causing us both to stop and turn around. Standing behind us was grandfather, who told us he had been watching for a considerable amount of time.

'The conversation that followed between the men isn't important but eventually the accountant was told to leave. I was told to stay and stood silent waiting for grandfather to read me the riot act and take me home to inform my parents of my wicked behaviour. Instead I was shocked to hear him order me to once again face the desk, lift up my skirt and bend over. I was astonished to feel grandfather's cock pushing against my vagina. He fucked me hard and I'm ashamed to admit that, he being an older man he found it difficult to climax, but for me it proved to be a good thing because he was able to thrust away for a long time, giving me much pleasure, allowing me experience powerful orgasms.'

Ribbleman
Ribbleman
438 Followers
12