Chastisement of Clara Thornton Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lady A, interrupted the story.

'You used the plural, orgasms. Obviously you were happy to let your grandfather fuck you on many occasions.'

Anne continued with her confession.

'He did make threats about what would happen if I exposed his incestuous blackmail. There was no need for that but I never enlightened him. Over a period of time I learned much from him, fellatio, cunnilingus, taking his sperm in my mouth and getting used to swallowing his jism. More importantly, I learned how to disguise my true character and in everyone's eyes remained the naive, shy, immature young girl who had probably never even been kissed on the cheek - the girl you and others believed I was until late this afternoon.'

'If that was the case, how did you manage to meet men for sex?' Clara asked.

'I see you doubt my story. I was introduced to other men, by my grandfather. The first time was when grandfather told my parents that he required me to assist at a meeting of some business associates. It had been planned beforehand. I was taken to premises where three men were waiting - but not to discuss business. Usually, as in this case, the men were much older, aged from around 40 upwards, some even older than grandfather. I was there to please them sexually and I was passed round, several times in fact, to suck and fuck in various ways. Grandfather would take me to offices or houses where men would be waiting. He would let them feast their eyes on me and chat to me for a while, building up their excitement and arousal - then he'd either tell me to undress in front of them, or he'd show them how willing and submissive I was by undoing my clothing and baring my breast or he would lift my skirt to expose my cunt.'

'Did these men know you were his grand-daughter?'

'Most did yes - he'd get a thrill from telling them what an obedient grand-daughter I was, willing to let them do all manner of things with me. He loved to tell them that I was completely submissive and would invite them to take me in any way they chose.'

'I think listening to this tale is causing me to become very aroused,' Clara confessed. 'I know you must think I'm being very unsympathetic to the terrible way you were treated, but the images in my head are making me wet.'

'Au contraire, my dear Clara, though it gave the men a perverse thrill to see me plead, sob and beg, in reality I was loving every minute and possibly had as much if not more sexual satisfaction than they!

'May I ask you to tell us what wicked things they made you do?' Clara asked impatient to know.

'You would have found me pleasing several men at once, in a similar way you found me this afternoon. I would be pretending to cry as they took turns to fuck me up my back passage and I'd see their perverted facial expressions when they made me open my mouth to take a cock that had just been fucking my arse, making me lick it clean. Often I would be stripped and whipped and have objects inserted in my bodily cavities.

'I'd be bent over the laps of naked men old enough to be my father or grandfather and spanked hard for refusing to kneel before them and drink down their piss. I'd be taken into the bathroom and used as a toilet, taking it on my face and in my mouth, then made to clean their arses with my tongue. I would be laid on the floor and men would stand over me. I'd be ordered to open my mouth wide then while the others watched the man would squat over my face and defecate. I'd then be forced to close my mouth around the turd and eat. And that was usually followed by having to drink down copious amounts of their yellow urine.'

'And what was your grandfather doing while these atrocities were taking place?

'Either watching while he masturbated or joining in, usually displaying great enthusiasm, while fucking me up my arse.

Both Clara and Anne hitched up their skirts and began to pleasure themselves with their fingers.

'You know, Anne,' Lady A began, 'We have a number of men amongst our group, who openly copulate with their daughters at our gatherings, all done with the full knowledge of their mothers. I'm wondering, now that your parents are going to learn about the real 'you' - and given your incestuous enjoyment with your perverted grandfather, whether you'd be interested in having sexual relations with your father now you know how much it would please your mother also. I could pass on strong hints to your mother that you would be more than willing to submit to his desires.'

'I've learned today that my mother has no bounds - I will be happy to go along with whatever plan you and mother come up with.'

'Tomorrow, after breakfast, Wilson will drive you back home and you can begin to charm and flirt with your father. You mother is forming a plan of her own, so we will confer and turn it into a private event, inviting just a few trusted friends. I suspect your mother and I are thinking along the same lines. We will make our plan and let you know the detail.'

12